Save the CEO ((Closed group RP))

Yujiko

Time ticked away but he hardly noticed. Little by little workers trickled out the door and before long the floor was empty, with the exception of a very silent black haired man. Even with every small movement he made whether it was shifting paper or writing down something, the noise seemed to amplify and echo across the walls. A weary feeling crept up on him and he yawned out of exhaustion. It probably was time to go home but he felt indifferent to the idea, he could either stay out or go home, it was all the same. He collected the paper work and placed it in a neat pile near the corner of his desk. As he stood he stretched out, trying to bring his muscles back to life.

Heading outside, he hadn't really payed much attention to how late it was. It was far past dinner time and after such a light lunch he needed something more filling. He popped into a small convenient store and picked up a few things for a late lunch. For the most part the activity on the streets was light, it seemed everyone was getting ready to call it a night. A short walk later and he was at the footsteps of his small home, shrouded in darkness. Inside, there was a small light glowing. He pushed open up the door and set everything down on a table located near the door. The light suggested his twin was still awake, which worried him a little. "Haru?" He called out. Stepping inside more he peeked around a corner, spotting his brother. The other's head was down and tilted as he carefully etched away on a paper. He hadn't noticed Tsubasa at first but when he approached him he seemed startled. "Onii-san!" He chimed, setting his pencil down. "Thought you were going to spend the night over there." He let out a laugh, smirking at his older brother.

Tsubasa shook his head and a small smile crept on his lips. "Did you sleep at all?" He asked looking about the room, it looked exactly as he left it, untouched. Haru shrugged and rose to his feet, going to the door to collect the groceries. "Forgot 'bout that." His voice was distant, he sounded tired but wasn't going to admit it. Tsubasa wasn't pleased with his answer but he couldn't very well force the man to sleep. He had forgotten about the food and sprawled out on a bed in the room next door. Maybe he was just as a bad his brother after all. After a while he dozed off and the world fell silent.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yujiko

• theblackdog

• tuti

The morning rose, sun bright and high in the sky. A man groaning at the rays of sun that penetrated his dark sanctuary of sleep. Roller over, the man was greet by the soothing sound of his high pitched alarm. An angry fist dropped on the small appliance, but it did not cease it's shrieking until the man rolled out of bed and unplugged it.

This half-asleep man was the CEO of Aka-Tomi Financial, or also known as Akamatsu-san. Slowly coming to his feet, the hazy man wobbled into his bathroom and turned the shower on. He had fallen asleep in his suit and had a hangover. Not such a hot morning...

Before too long the man was dressed and his hair fixed perfectly into place. He slumped over his counter now and took a quick swig of his brandy before disguising his distress with sunglasses. "This is going to be a long, long day..." He murmured while rubbing his temple.

Frowning, Akamatsu hailed a cab," Aka-Tomi Finanial..." He was rather straight forward at this point, no real conversation. Quickly he arrived there, tossing the usual 5000 Yen at the driver. Striding inside he ignored the greetings of others as usual.

He felt nudging on his back, it was gentle but stern. As he opened his eyes he was greeted by rays of sun pouring into the small room from which he shielded his eyes from with an arm. He sat up slowly and turned to see the source of the light pushing to find his brother, Haru, kneeling by his bed side. "Time to get up lazy ass." His voice was monotone, he sounded exhausted. Tsubasa rose to his feet and dressed himself before turning to his brother, eying him with a worried expression. "You haven't slept ye-" Haru waved a hand and walked out of the room before Tsubasa could finish his sentence. "Leave it alone. You need to go to work already, I need some peace and quiet already. You talk in your sleep you know!" His voice trailed into the kitchen letting out a small laugh before falling silent.

Tsubasa followed him, sighing at his lackadaisical attitude. It wasn't like Haru to stay up for almost two days, there was something keeping him up but he'd never be first to admit it or talk about. The rest of the morning was a blur, he simply went through the motions and as soon as he was out the door and heading towards, it finally hit him. He grimaced at the thought, wanting to turn around right there and take the day off. Today was the first day of his new duty at work, the boss's maid. Frowning all the way, he took his time going to the sixth floor and settling in at his cubicle. Maybe he had forgotten or perhaps it was just another test. One way or another he was dreading it, he was never good with these kinds of things.

Rifling through his paperwork he started in on his reports. Today was going to be one thing for sure, interesting. He couldn't ignore that fact and was going to try his best to make the most of it. He only wondered if the CEO was up for the task, remembering what happened to him the day before in the cafe. He shook his head and started to tap his pen on the desk, his nerves starting to set in.

As Yususke made his way to his work place he smiled and greeted everyone he passed by; he was new to this company so he still didn't know everyone's name but that didn't stop him from wishing them all a cheerful good-morning. Ever since he was little his grandmother thought him that he had to always greet everyone with a smile whether he knew them or not. Whether he was sad or happy. She would always say that a smile was all you needed to bring happiness to someone and as he grew up he started believing that and it became a part of him. Yusuke couldn't remember when was the last time he actually cried...

He stepped out of the elevator as he reached the sixth floor and made his way towards his cubicle. "Good morning Tsubasa-senpai!" He cheerfully greeted the other man before sitting down. He glanced at the files already laying on his desk, it was going to be a long day.

---

Some hours later, the red haired man sighed a bit tiredly. He'd been reading contracts and profiles the entire morning; it was time to have a small break, maybe a cup of coffee? But then he remembered about the plan he thought of last night. "Ne, Tsubasa-senpai, I'll get some coffee. I'll be right back." He informed. He didn't want the supervisor yelling at him for slacking off.

As he reached the CEO's office floor he smiled at the beautiful secretary who smiled sweetly back at him. "Is there anything you need Hanamichi-kun?" She asked. "Could I go in? There's something I would like to -ehm, discuss with Akamatsu-san." He said a bit nervously but he knew he couldn't chicken out now.

Moka blink for a second," let me see..." Fiddling with her computer, she nodding as she turned to the red head. "Um- yes- right now he's just reviewing the reports from the past week- he could be done. Let me page him~" She put and earpiece in a dialed the other's phone.

---

Akamatsu was reading the paper when he was paged, leaning forward he picked up the phone. "Yes, Moka?" He asked plainly as he continued to read the news paper. "Are you busy right now, sir?" She asked sternly. Sighing, the man grumbled in a low voice,"...No..." "Very well! You have a visitor!" She chimed handing up. Akamatsu sat back into the chair and continued reading.

---

Taking the earpiece out the girl smiled up at the red head. "You can go in, he's just reading a paper and slacking off~" She joked lightly, returning to her work.

"Thank you." Said the young red haired man and with a small bow of his head moved towards the door. He knocked twice on the door before pushing it open and made his way into the office.

Yusuke bowed to his boss, suddenly not sure if what he was about to do will cost him his job or not. Well, if it did get him fired he could always go back to work at his grandfather's sake shop. Right?

"Excuse me, Akamatsu-san, I...I was wondering if you were busy this Saturday afternoon?" He asked unaware of the light shade of pink on his cheeks. "I know it's probably not my place but I thought that maybe if Akamatsu-san wanted to ehm, could go with me for some fishing!" The pink on his cheeks turned into a deep shade of red matching to his hair color.

"I'm sorry Akamatsu-san, but too much work is not good!" He said nervously and bowed hoping he hadn't angered the man. He just wanted for Akamatsu to have some time to relax instead of just working. He knew that as a subordinate he could never be friends with Akamatsu but it was his duty to help his boss when he was in need. Or so he thought.

As the other walked in the CEO folded his paper, What now...? he asked himself. He watched the red head bow with dull plain eyes, he seemed tired. The man would have never expected this next part,"Excuse me, Akamatsu-san, I...I was wondering if you were busy this Saturday afternoon?" Those grayish emerald eyes widened before narrowing on the younger. Could the younger really be serious? Amused, Akamatsu sat back in his chair and smiled, his hands folded together as he watched the other. "I know it's probably not my place but I thought that maybe if Akamatsu-san wanted to ehm, could go with me for some fishing!" Smirking he stood and walked over to the younger. "I'm sorry Akamatsu-san, but too much work is not good!" He smiled lightly, this kid was too cute. "Hanamichi-san... You really are too cute..." His eyes were closed as he smiled and spoke. Opening those gray-green eyes he tilted his head," I guess I should get out more, huh?" The elder held out a hand. "Sure. When and where should we meet?" He was happy to know someone he barely knew cared so much about him to do this... His cheeks flared faintly. Had it really been so long..?

Yusuke blinked several times as his brain processed what had happened. Akamatsu-san didn't think I was being rude? And did he just agreed to go fishing with me?!The young man's green eyes sparkled with excitement suddenly all embarrassment gone, he was feeling like he could really help his boss to relief some stress. "Really?!" He asked his smile widening.

"We could meet at the entrance of the lake in the east park? If it's okay with Akamatsu-san, we could meet there around one?" He asked. Saturdays and Sundays weren't working days but still he figured Akamatsu was a very busy man with a very tight schedule. He surely had far more important things to do than going fishing him, a mere subordinate.

(Sorry for the crappy lake/park thing, I couldn't think of a more specific area xD)

Akamatsu grinned. The red head really was cute. "It's a date..." He smiled wide before heading back to his chair," You better get back to work before they figure out you're not on a coffee break." The man smirked as he glanced back at the younger. "Have a good afternoon, Hanamichi-kun." Sitting he picked up his paper and began to read again. "oh- How about lunch? Would you like to go out after fishing...?" He folded the paper for a moment leaning forward. "I know a few places around here that have wonderful food~" The man chimed with that perfect smiled. He meant some of it... Some...

The office was rather silent that afternoon, same as it had always been. Not very many occurrences happen but it would have made for a nice change of pace, at least at the moment. He never let himself forget how mundane working really can be, he only wished he had found a much more exciting job. He could have been a fire fighter, or a cop, or something along those things. But unfortunately, authoritative positions were never his forte. He sat back far in his chair as if testing its capability to balance on only 2 legs. Maybe he was just too bored for his own good. A sigh fell heavy from him, the load of paperwork at his desk almost complete and it was still only an hour and a half from lunch. 'What ever will I do?' He thought to himself, in a hint of sarcasm seeping through his very dull and irritable looking expression.

Adjusting his chair back he rose from his desk and decided to take another load. If anything he'd get a quarter of it done if he skipped lunch and be able to finish by nightfall and take in at least an hour or two of overtime, a much needed digit on his paycheck. If the job couldn't get any worse than burying himself in as much paperwork as he could wasn't going to change anything. He plugged his glasses in and stretched out his arms, popping cramping joints from his fingers and wrists. It was going to be a long day. He pondered for a moment if he should call his brother and inform him of his plans but he quickly dismissed the thought knowing all to well the boy would be completely indifferent about it.

Yusuke smiled from ear to ear as he nodded to his boss, that the older male wanted to have lunch together after fishing sounded like a fantastic idea. Maybe, just maybe they could become friends? He thought he shouldn't get his hopes up but he couldn't help it. That's just how his brain functioned apparently. "That sounds like a plan, well I'll be returning to my work desk then." He said with a bow and happily exited Akamatsu's office.

---

As Yusuke made his way back to his working place, it was impossible for him to hide his happy expression. Though it would go unnoticed to others since he always walked around with an idiotic happy face. This time, he really had a reason for being happy. With the thoughts of his mission of helping the boss relief some stress accomplished he happily resumed his paperwork.

Once at his desk his rubbed his temples," Oh yeah..." The man smirked. "Tsubasa..." Akamatsu paged his assistant," Moka, get me Tsubasa..." The girl replied aptly," On it."

----

Suddenly, the 6th floor manager walked out of his office, a dull expression on his bored face. He walked slowly over to the cubical of Tsubasa, knocking at the side of it lightly. "Oye, Tsubasa-san. The boss wants you..." He tone was rather emotionless, monotone if you will. Before the other could say anything, the manager disappeared into his office, shutting his door.

----

The CEO's phone rang," Yes, Moka?" Asked the older man. "He's on his way up, sir. Is there anything else I can do for you?" "No, thank you, Moka." Hanging up the phone he rested his head back against the seat," Maybe... Maybe I'll take a nap."

He felt elbow deep in his work, completely consumed. His complete concentration was devoted to this giant stack of paper. The manager's voice sounded like a distant muffle, but it was just enough to jolt him from his work. An irritable sigh fell from his lips as he pushed against his desk, scooting his chair back. The thought hasn't crossed his mind as to what the boss would possibly want, perhaps his cognitive functions just weren't aware to the rest of the human world yet. It hadn't occurred to him until he was halfway up the elevator. "Shit." He hissed, folding his arms and inwardly kicking himself.

He stepped off the lift and headed towards the CEO's office not exactly in any particular hurry. Once again, his hand hesitated inches from the door before bearing down on it gently as if hoping he wouldn't be heard. "Sir...It's Tsubasa, you wanted to see me?" His voice was low with a slight stuttering dread implanted into it.

The man was just standing to his feet clamping his suitcase shut," Yes. You're excuse from work for the rest of the day. Now come with me- My home needs cleaning..." He said plainly as he glanced up. "Now, pack your things from your desk- you'll be at my home till eight in the afternoon. Don't worry, I'll preoccupied with my personal agenda for today- I can't say much for other day's- but, nonetheless I won't hit on you yet." How could he say that with such a straight face?

He pushed his chair into his desk, clicked a button to shut the shades, and began for the door. "I'll be in a car outside waiting for you, black car, black tint- be there in less than 30 minutes please. I prefer not to wait to long for you..." Patting the younger's shoulder he walked past him.

Popping his head back into the room," You'll change into the maid outfit at my condo, by the way..." He left again, this time for real. the man made his past his assistant," Bye, Moka." Stated Akamatsu. Quickly he reached the car and crawled in," We have another rider, please wait."

He stood frozen for a moment, unable to get a word in edge wise. The words floated about the room as he tried to process what he just heard. He was just supposed to abandon all the work he just took on and go clean someone's house? He mumbled under his breath and stormed out of the office, taking the elevator down to his floor. His desk was a mess, paperwork scattered everywhere in such an organized chaos but now he couldn't think about it. He stared at it for a moment and ran a nervous hand through his hair. For now, he had to just let it go. Snatching up his jet black jacket he turned away from the disaster and put it all behind him. If anything he'd have time to come back and figure it all out then.

He lingered in the lobby just out of eyesight from the other. 30 minutes didn't seem like a long time, but if he hesitated too long who knows what could happen. The presumption that the man wasn't going to hit on him, it seemed like an empty threat. He didn't find him necessarily intimidating but he didn't feel comfortable either. He judged the man as confused, conflicted and most of all, lost. Sighing heavily he finally exited the building and found the car, entering through the backseat. Settling in he glared at the CEO, a feeling of distrust washing over him. "I'm not wearing a maid outfit, I already told you." He blurted, crossing his arms in defiance.

Yusuke noticed that Tsubasa had left his work place for the day. He wondered why was that, Tsubasa was always so deep concentrated with his job that the idea of him leaving early was a bit confusing. Maybe he was feeling sick? Yusuke thought but pushed those thoughts to the back of his head as he resumed his own paperwork. He had a lot to finish if he wanted to go home on time.

(sorry short post, hadn't much to work on)

((It's fine XD))

"Yes you are, it was in the agreement." Stated the CEO with a faint growl. "Now be quiet, I'm still working..." How? He's in a car, on his way home? "Mochi Mochi, Mr. Mizuki! How are you enjoying you're time off? That's wonderful! Oh, nothing I was just checking up on you, seeing if you were enjoying yourself... No, no. That's all I had to say. Okay, sir. Have a wonderful afternoon! Sayonara!" Hanging up, the older man sighed reclining back into his seat. "-But, yes. You are to wear the outfit." Smirking, the man looked to the younger. "-It'll be my entertainment while I work. And you'll be cute in it..." He mentioned this things with a imagining smile. Leaning forward his phone went off again," Hello? This is Akamatsu speaking... Yes, yes I've don't that- it's payed... Oh? Another incident? Ms. Hasuka, you really should call your insurance agent not me..." The man massaged the bridge of his nose lightly. "Okay now, I'll direct you to him... Alright, you too. Sayonara..."

He blinked at the man, hardly able to believe his antics. He fell silent while Aka chatted away on the phone. He opened his mouth to speak but before the words could come that cursed phone would go off again. He sank into the car seat, unable to focus on the world going by his gaze stuck between the dead space. He honestly had no idea what made him agree to any of this, but he knew more than anything it would take an act of god to get that outfit on him. He glanced up at Aka after a while and pouted inwardly. Maybe if he asked nice enough he could get away with not having to wear it. 'Gahhhh!' His mind screamed at him, the very thought causing a painful throb in his head. He was hardly one to kiss ass.

He leaned forward slightly and cupped his hands together, keeping his eyes on the CEO. He waited until the phone dropped from his ear. "Sir, maybe I- maybe you could just let me clean in my work clothes." An awkward smile crept on his lips, it wasn't exactly asking nicely but it was a step.

"Absolutely not, you will wear that outfit is I have to dress you in it myself..." Declared that man deviously. Was Akamatsu really so cruel? Did he really have the means to do this kind of thing to someone? Why yes, yes he did. A playful sigh fell from those deceitful lips as that man rested his head back. "Now... If you would be so kind, I'm going to take a nap, wake me when we arrive..." Quickly that man dosed off, nonchalant. The other could try to escape- but, what would that man beside him do? Only God knows the answer to that question... He drifted off... Quickly...

A feeling of disdain washed over him, the threat from the CEO seemingly effective against his own will. He dug his fingers in the fabric beneath him in attempt to contain his growing frustration. Everything about this man kept him on edge, wishing more than anything he had never bothered with his associate's affairs in the first place. His eyes flashed Aka a glare of impending doom as if he were ready to pounce on the man. Finally he exhaled a breath he'd been holding and shot his glare out the window. A sudden thought crossed his mind but diminished quickly before resurfacing as he worked it out in his head. It was a tantalizing thought, tempting enough to try it if for certain he knew he could pull it off. Picking up his phone he dialed in a number and began to text it, his fingers rapidly flowing over the touch pad.

If there was one person in the world could put up with this treatment, it was his masochistic of a twin brother, his exact replica. The man owed him one after all, but he hoped he wouldn't have to coerce him with idle threats. A beeping tone drew him from his thoughts and he poked at the phone a few times before putting it to his ear. After two rings there was a husky voice on the other end, much like his own when he is irritable. "What is it?" Haru barked background noise indicating he was bustling about with something or another. Tsubasa let out a sharp breath "Listen I need your help. Remember that condo you're always gawking at?" His voice was hushed as he turned his head keeping an eye on the sleeping form.

There was a noise that sounded much like something heavy dropping to the floor followed by a distant voice cursing something under their breath. Haru's voice returned to the phone, sounding even more infuriated but excited. "Shit... Yea, what about it? Wait, where are you? Are you at work?" Tsubasa lowered his head. "I'm with my boss and we are headed to that place but I need you to meet me there... There's something you're going to do for me, wear my suit." His voice was stern, leaving no room for argument as he turned the phone off leaving Haru with a hundred more questions. He slid his fingers over the slick surface of the phone and text out the rest of the plan to Haru, only getting a 'What the hell?' and 'Shit this is messed up' in response. But regardless he knew his brother wouldn't let him down.

He felt the car come to a stop and glanced to Aka, hesitating for a moment before calling out to him. "Um, Sir. We are here..." His voice sheepish, almost innocent. He wasn't nervous in the least, but he worried most about Haru and his trickery. His last text to him held something cryptic in it "Don't get me fired." He climbed out of the car and looked around the place, taking in every detail. He felt his phone vibrate and ignored it, the text was merely a cue. He glanced back to the black car, waiting for the CEO to lead the way.

"Black... It's black..." Whispered a man in a chair. "What's black, Mr.Akamatsu?" Calmly asked a psychologist. "...Everything..." Spoke the man briefly. A sigh followed with another sentence from the calm voice," How is everything black, Mr. Akamatsu...?" Dulled green eyes lifted to those irritated black ones. " Everything has no flavor... Nothing is interesting... Numb... I feel numb... I feel like an absence of color when it takes every color to make me... I feel like the color black..."

-

The man's eyes cringed, his head turning to the side. Though he was lost in the abyss of his sleep he could hear faint voices from inside the car, from his surroundings. "So... Black..." He mumbled as his body began to lean against the car door. "Ngh..." That sleeping body finally rested against the door. Though he looked peaceful and at ease, his dreams were haunting him. Just pained memories replaying in his head.

-

Wobbling, a drunken man opened the door to a house. " Yuuki!" Tears stream down the man's face. "Jin! Aoi! Yuuki..." Collapsing, those tears crashed against the floor. "Why did you all have to leave me here... I-I dont know how I'll survive without you! How am I so suppose to coop!" Police rushed in behind him," SIR! You are trespassing!" The man's hands pulled behind his back and cuffed. "I just want my family back!" Declared that intoxicated man.

-

"Um, Sir. We are here..." His dull eyes opened. "Okay..." Akamatsu rubbed his eyes wearily before getting out of his car. Lamely, we walked up to the building alongside his employee. Those dull greens starring at some indiscernible place on the moving ground. "Their birthdays are coming up... I should buy some more flowers..." Akamastu thought to himself as he looked up at the building. "Come on," He declared taking the lead and holding the door open to the building for the younger. Once Tsubasa was inside he took the lead again, ignoring the greetings he received from the door man. Leading into the elevator he sighed," Come on... You're to slow..."

His signature hesitation kept him standing for a moment, glancing towards to the building and watching Aka. He inhaled slowly and started towards him, stepping through the door that was held for him. He couldn't help but but gawk at the interior, nothing what he thought it'd be. He knew he could never make enough to afford a place this luxurious but the maintenance alone refrained him from desiring such commodities. He bowed to the door man who silently offered one in return, closing the door behind him as he made his way to the elevator. There was definitely more to this home than he previously thought, cleaning this massive place must have been quite a chore. Quietly he stood beside Aka, his eyes trained on the closing doors.

He let out a small sigh, thinking back on the mumbling sleeping form in the car. He was growing more curious now, which he understood to be a risky venture. He knew the man was troubled, but how deep was this man truly disturbed? He couldn't help but sneak a look towards the other man, his thoughts delving into the psychology of his psyche. Perhaps there were plenty of things he was still ignorant about but he tried not to let it deter him from the fact the man was still a basket case, in politest way of putting it, a pervert. He turned his head away and bit down on his lip, a small audible sigh escaping from lips. "Hm.." Folding his arms he tried his hardest to convince himself this ordeal was merely a trial, to test the capacities of his sanity.

Dull green hues still starring at the floor, he caught the glance he received in his peripheral vision. He grinned lightly, but dismissed the expression quickly. A sigh danced into the quiet air, what the other was thinking, he didn't care. Memories and past feeling reminiscing in his mind. Though the said nothing Akamatsu still felt this rather strong tension between them, and though there was reason, it bothered him. He wanted to feel comfortable, not like a bad guy. SHaking his head and the feeling the doors opened. "Follow me, please...", his tone was soft and light. The man lead the other a rather fancy door, unlocking it and walk in. Flicking the lights on he stared at the floor," What's mine is yours. If you get hungry, help yourself. If you want to watch TV, help yourself- I think you get the gist of it..." Once the younger was inside he shut the door and went into his room, slamming the door. The house was spotless with the exclusion of strung-about clothing. The CEO seem quite tidy.

He nodded as the man offered him his hospitality, uncertainty lingering in his expression. The slam of the doom startled him and he folded his arms glancing about the room. A few articles of clothing strewn across the floor, not a hint of dust settled anywhere and the furniture and objects decorated around the room were polished to perfection. It appeared he had his work cut out for him but he wasn't about to take his chances. There was always something underlining and he decided this was his opportunity. He took a quick glance to his phone and noted Haru's text simply reading. "Here." He shook his head and let out a sigh, the plan he previously concocted was beginning to weigh on him, perhaps he was just being hasty.

He stepped around the room, admiring the man's taste. He was definitely a mysterious fellow at that, his eccentric way of handling his employees contradicted the normalcy in his way of living. He hadn't felt hungry or compelled to further to explore so he resigned himself by a window taking his time to take in every detail. What exactly was there for him to do here? He wondered about the CEO's intentions of bringing him noting his odd behavior from then and now. He wondered if perhaps he was trying to offer a way out of the relationship they built so far, one full of tension and uncertainty. His pensive expression only deepened as he closed his eyes in contemplation, maybe he was trying to make up for it, prove to him he was just like everyone else, one with faults as well.

The thought that he was doing just the opposite never left his mind though, but he wanted to give the man the benefit of the doubt something he did for a lot of people since you could never exactly judge one by first impressions.

Back against the door he slid down it. "What are you doing, Aka...?" He ran a single hand through his hair as if brush of some tired feeling. Sitting there he listen for the other man, well, sort of- it was more like he could hear him. Those dulled grey eyes stared at the wall, as if could help him hear the other shuffling. "Was I really so lonely...? I don't even understand myself anymore..." He sighed quick, standing too his feet. Clapping of dress shoes against the floor echoed softly through the air as he flicked the light switch on. His eyes look up- he was stunned. He was starring at his wife again, this was happening more often in the past few days. Swallowing hard, he moved his eyes away, seeing his wife again in that direction.

He shut his eyes ad slammed his body against the wall," Dammit! Go away! Stop... Just... Stop..." His fingers were held over his eye lids. Quickly he scrambled for the pills in his pocket, opening the top and shaking the bottle in his hand. "It's empty!" Looking up, the floating form of a women known as Yuuki was coming closer. Turning his head away in fear he curled into a ball against the wall. "Stop... Go away... Please... I'm not crazy... I'm not crazy... Please, stop haunting me Yuuki..." Tears bordered his eyes. "Why are you doing this to me...?"