New IShop Out

Key

The cards are returned back, but the lists are very long and it takes us some time until we finish returning them all. Anyway, all the cards transactions were noted down and will be given back.

Your patience is highly appreciated.

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• 「viviD

• amisis

• Morphine~

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I see. c:

Well, I don't mind waiting. : D Keep up the good work and remember to rest, of course. If only I could help but I'm not good. D;

Thank you all so much, Key-sama and the other mods that are working hard! ♥

• Like 1

so excited to get them all >_<. thanks for the hard work src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/smile1.png.3d86a94aa922cdb43c6aab7400db041c.png" alt=":)">

• Like 1

Thank you again for the update, & I know it must be a big job on your teams part to complete the new system. It is appreciated.:cuteonion9:l've seen your results so its worth the wait. I'm excited to use the new system and not worried about the cards, its amazing that you guys can work on such a large scale. So don't push yourself^^. thankyou its been a great fun being here, as my first experience joining a forum!

• Like 1

Ooh, I like the new ishop a lot - it´s nicely organized and easy to navigate:) I like the special "covers" part too:)

Thank you for your hard work.

• 7 months later...