Betwixt heroes and fugitives [Private Chibi-Seme Chidori x ~ashton~]

Chibi-Seme Chidori

Plot:

Tachibana, a fallen angel is summoned by a elf king

to guard his son, the handsome elf prince during the current war

between two of the elf packs.

What is the King's true objective? What will happen with Tachi and the Elf Prince?

Guess we'll find out...

------------------------------

(Opening sequence)

Opening his eyes, all Tachi could see was snow. Snow and ice.

Why a fallen would be at the most freezing point of the Earth?

Simple - he'd gotten a summon from the ruling King.

When he heard light footsteps behind him, he turned around.

Standing in front of him was three figures.

Two of them wearing the typical armor used by the guardians.

The third person however, he was truly one of the most beautiful creatures

Tachi had ever seen during his 5000+ years among the living.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chibi-Seme Chidori

• ~Ashton~

Zephra reached up to brush the snow that had collected a top his head, watching as it fell to the ground silently. His father had made things clear to him, he would have a protector wither he liked it or not and he certainly did not. Since he was a child Zephra had always been rather adventurous, always sneaking away from the castle to follow a stray animal or such. Now the young boy had grown up but still kept that restless soul, crossing his arms he stood in a defiant manor as he watched the burn etch into the snow. Then there is was, well there he was at least. The small boy stepped in front of the guards instinctivly, reaching a hand out to help the other step from the seals. "He-" Before he could though the guards yanked him back, causing the small boy to fall back on his behind with a solid umph as the guard on the right spoke.

"You have been summoned under the pretense of freedom, for that price you will protect the Prince Zephra while the war is in progress. If you agree you will begin now, do you agree?"

At first, all Tachi could do was stare.

He couldn't say that he liked the guards attitude, and would rather be anywhere else but here.

But then again, what choice did he have? All he wanted was to go home again, to his rightful place.

Therefore, he nodded once and said, "Agreed."

The guards both looked to each other and nodded in unison as they decided to trust the other man. Parting the way and stepping back to once more reveal that smaller boy that was fuming behind them from being pushed into the snow. A guard tapped the prince on the shoulder so that he would step forward. "Good, then this will be your new charge from this day fourth." The prince looked back at his guards warily before nodding in agreement to them.

"All right then, Zephra," Tachi said and then sighed.

"You don't like me and that's fine and all seeing that I'm not particularly fond of you either,

but for now, we'll have to stay together."

Tachi took a step closer to Zephra, swallowed his own pride, and then knelt before the boy in front of him.

"From this day on forth, I'll be your guardian," he said while silently thinking 'for now'.

Zephra watched the other sigh before him, a clearly hurt look crossing across his own face.

Did this other not like him much then, he had done nothing wrong?

Perhaps Tachi did not want to have to watch over such a weak being then.

The young princes mind concluded by itself as he made a silent resolution that he would not cause this being much trouble anyway.

Fine, if he dislikes me already then I will just act accordingly.

Zaphra nodded slowly then spoke calmly. "Alright, then let's get going back to the main house."

With that he turned, leaving indents in the snow and storming away from the two guards and the new guardian.

'Ok, that could have gone better,' Tachi thought as he in silence walked behind the prince.

Of course, he could have been a tad more polite, but seeing that this truce was on a temporary basis,

there was no need to get too evolved with him, too attached.

It would only serve to come back and bite them in the end, anyway.

The smaller boy could not help his little tantrum, stomping off through the snow as his cheeks tinted pink. The tips of his ears were tinted pinkish as well and his hair was bouncing lightly as he walked.

They came to the gates of the large manor that the prince was currently hiding in and knocked, the steel swinging open and allowing them to walk inside. Zeph stormed straight up the steps, through the door and slammed the door to his room.

Tachi stared blankly at the retreating form of the prince.

Turning his head slightly at one of the guards, he asked, "Is he always behaving like this?"

When the guard chose to ignore him, Tachi sighed and looked at the door in which Zephra had gone through.

Sighing deeply, he then walked towards the door, and knocked once.

Without waiting for any reply, he opened the door and let himself in.

Closing the door behind him, Tachi looked back at Zephra, observing him.

"So tell me, your highness, what did I do wrong now?"

The smaller boy had ripped the large white coat from his body, tossing it to the large bed that sat in the middle back of his room.

Letting out a noise of protest when he heard his large white door shift and creak open to reveal none other than his new guardian.

Forwning softly as he glanced from his door to the other before he spoke.

"You seem to want to do other things, and I do not need a baby sitter." He protested lightly.

"Good, I have no wish to be one whatsoever," Tachi said, and then sat down on the bed.

Observing Zephra's face, Tachi then said, "You know, I haven't had anyone to talk to for over 800 years,

so I don't really know what to expect or how to act."

Which was true, though Tachi had no idea why it felt important to him that this sulking elf prince would understand him.

'I'm not going soft, am I?'