"I told you so!" - Private with Chibi-Seme Chidori

SammuelColdheart

Rin will frown a bit, he loved to be possessive over his seme, or he will never be good enough for one "Don't complain..." He will simply say even though he felt a bit hurt by the other male's words, pushing him to the other side of the bed, as he will stand up, and walk towards the living room to can he catch up his movie, he was now even more angry at the other.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Chibi-Seme Chidori

Shadow sighed, got out of the bed and stopped Rin in his tracks.

"I'm not complaining," Shadow mumbled, standing behind the boy in front of him, letting his arms embrace him.

"I'm simply incapable of expressing myself the way you would've liked".

With that said, Shadow leaned forward, letting his lips brush Rin's ear.

'First move made. What will you do know, hmm? Who'll be victorious?'

Rin will shiver lightly by the lips which he felt on his ear, as he will clench his hand around the other male, blushing deeply "Wh-What are you doing, Sh-Shadow... I though you are straight..." he will mumble trying to get free of the other male's embrace or grip, shivering slightly more into his hands, he was so embarrassed but he had to admit that he was feeling quite good in the other male's arms, so protectively embrace, shivering a bit more as his cheeks will go in deep red color.

Shadow felt confused. Why was Rin shivering so?

He let his embrace get a bit tighter, intending to let the heat of his body warm the shivering boy.

'What I'm doing,' He thought amused. 'Can't he tell...?'

Shadow leaned forward. Those cheeks with the same color as that of cherries. He just had to taste them.

Slowly, he let his tongue caress one cheek. Its taste was even better than cherries.

Blushing deeper as he felt the playing tongue, and the tighter embrace, as he will gulp, relaxing a bit into the other male's embrace "L-Let me at least.... at least to turn around..." he will mumble he had to admit that he liked the other male very much too since the first time when he joined the gang, but this won't make him to come back, but right now his thoughts was overtaken by the actions of the other male, which was making his heart to beat fast.

"Oh, be my guest...," Shadow said feeling a tad coy.

He let his otherwise expressionless face form a small smile while observing the younger male

with an intensive shine in his eyes.

'He's so pretty, it's not not fair...'

Leaning forward, he gently brushed his lips toward the other's,

subconsciously slithered his tongue inside the Rin's mouth.

'This is wrong on so many levels, so why does it feel so right?'

When Rin felt the other male's lips brush against his, and the soft wet tongue penetrate his lips he will moan lightly, as his cheeks will blush deeper, but he won't fight... he will wrap gently his arms around the other male's waist and pull him closer for a tight hug, pressing his lips a bit more deeper into the other male's lips, and slowly close his eyes.

Shadow's smile widened, aroused by Rin's affectionate behavior.

He deepened the kiss,only to draw back with a playful grin.

'He's so beautiful it hurts to look at him!'

Shadow looked at Rin's closed eyes.

Wanting them to be opened, to look at nothing but him, he let his tongue lick at one of them.

Then he let his tongue carefully caress the other one before Rin had the chance to protest.

Even if they'd be enemies tomorrow, right now no one could take this from him.

Rin will shiver slightly the lick on the eyes was more then enough to tell him that the other wanted him with open eyes, he will open his eyes slightly looking up at the other, as his embrace will slight tight up around the other, and he will blush softly when he felt the other male's caress his tongue, his embrace will keep tighting up around the other to can he shows to the other that he is just his and no one else.

Seeing Rin with opened eyes, Shadow did a 'victory pose' in his mind,

while keeping up the french-kissing.

After what felt like hours, but probably was a few seconds, Shadow broke the kiss.

Staring intensively at Rin, Shadow said bluntly, "Ok, now I'm bored..."

Rin will look at him questionably, and frown a bit, crossing his hands over his chest "So I am quite boring then..." he will say irritate and slap the other male over his cheek, and pushing him backward to can he gets free and approach his sofa, he was so angry right now at the other calling him boring, or what they do calling it boring... this was just so irritating.

'Ok, calling a 'PMSing' male boring is bad, noted,' Shadow thought while rubbing his aching cheek.

'He didn't even give me the chance to explain!'

Shadow started to feel angry, and went to the front door.

He opened it, and on the way out he murmured, loudly enough for Rin to hear it;

"I just thought that we could do something a bit more exciting than a mere peck, you know.

Bad choice of words, I admit that, but you're the one jumping the guns. Not me."

With that, Shadow let himself out, slamming the door behind him a bit harder than what was necessarily.

For the first time this evening, he felt angry at Rin's childish oblivion.

Rin will ignore the yells as he will raise the volume of the TV and the movie which he was watching there, the other really pissed him off, and running like a little girl at every challenge this was just too pathetic... "S-Such a pathetic guy! Running at every small challenge! Why I even fall in love with him?! If I only knew!..." he will yell out in anger after the slam which the other male did as he will hug the remote closely to his chest in anger almost smashing it.

Shadow felt one of his eyebrows twitch as he listened to Rin's rambling.

Reason why he could hear what Rin said about him? Simple!

After storming out of the house, and taking a few breaths, Shadow had his mind clear enough

to realize that he had to get back inside and get together with Rin.

Otherwise, he'd be the loser. Now that was unacceptable.

Which leads to the scenario in which Rin is talking to himself about Shadow's so called "patheticness",

while Shadow was standing right behind him, hearing every word.

"Oooh.... so I am pathetic, is that it? You think I'm a little girl, do you?"

Shadow said, switching into his Kansai dialect, something he only does when he's really pissed off.

Rin eyebrow with twitch in anger "Tell me one, FUCKING reason to no think this way..." he will yell out 'fucking' because he was really really really piss off at Shadow, for being such a jerk "You act like a stupid jerk... seems like you are not a man but a little girl!" he will say more angrily and sigh softly trying to calm down, but it was hard when the other kept interfering with his peaceful mind "Stop being like a female... and come here... be a man...and stay on your place instead of running at every little problem or challenge!" He will yell out even more anger, as he will sigh and drop on his sofa.

"I'll stop acting like a little girl the moment when you stop acting like a spoiled brat!"

Shadow said with a raised voice.

'Stay on my place? Running away at every chance I get? Hah! Who does he think he is?'

"All right, all right, this juvenile bickering will get us nowhere, so how about we call it a day

and get on with our lives, hmm?"

Shadow sat down next to Rin, begrudgingly admitting to himself that the score currently was

Rin: 01. Shadow: 00

Rin will chuckle softly, as he will grab Shadow for the collar and lays backward pulling the other over him, and wrapping his arms around him to can he kiss him, deeply, and running gently his hand through the other male's back, he had to admit that he loved Shadow a lot, even though he will certainly decline it no matter what, if someone ask him even if Shadow is this someone... he will run down his hands over shadow butt and squeeze it a bit as he kept kissing the other, which was over him, and pinning him down towards the sofa underneath Shadow, which was using his weight over Rin.

'Now, this is more like it,' Shadow thought rather pleased.

Wasting no time, he let Rin explore his mouth and then he reached for the first button.

Would Rin push him away, or...? Shadow smirked, and then started to unbutton Rin's shirt,

not too gently but at the same time not too roughly.

'Why does he hide that magnificent chest behind tattered clothes,'

Shadow thought while absentmindedly staring at Rin's rib cage.

Rin will blush softly "D-Don't stare me like that... it makes me shiver... from shyness..." he will mumble as he will reach up for shadow's shirt and pull it up to can he remove it completely, looking at Shadow rather muscular body, his cheeks will go deep red, the other had really good body structure, he had muscles, he had abs, shoulders... everything blushing deeply as they are both chest rub in each other "I... I love you Shadow..." He will mumble to the other... barely.

"You think I didn't know that...?" Shadow answered.

"You think I'd do this to just anybody?

Sorry to burst your bubble then, sweety, but I certainly am no slut."

Shadow pinched at Rin's nice playfully, smiling brightly.

"If you only knew how many times I've thought about you, wanted you, cried for you..."

Shadow took Rin's right hand and brought it to the left side of his chest,

letting it feel the pounding sensation his heart made.

"Every one of those, every single one was made for you."

Rin will blush deeply, and smile brightly towards the other reaching with his other hand to the male's hair and gently fondle it between his fingers and rubbing gently with his thumb one of the eyebrows which was the most near one to his big finger, as he will lean forward and kiss gently the other male's neck, sucking softly on the skin there to mark him, as his. He will smile at the cute color which the skin got by the gentle suck as he will chuckle lightly "My boyfriend." He will say grinning lightly and playfully towards the other.

"Boyfriend, hmm...?" Shadow said thoughtfully.

"I've never belonged to anyone before, but for some reason or another, I don't mind being yours."

With that said, he pressed his body closer to Rin.

Wanting to feel Rin's bare skin against his.

"All you have to do for that is to claim me. Think you can handle that?"

Rin will blush deeply, but grin widely and nod "Well you can count on that..." he will say messing up a bit his new found lover, as he will start gently to unbutton his lover pants, and slide them down gently through the other male's legs running his finger tips through them as well, enjoying on the gentle skin, kissing the other once more on the mark spot, as he finally took off almost completely the other male's pants, he will reach up for his underwear and he will start slowly dragging it down as well... finally revealing his lover fully nude body.

Upon contact with Shadows suddenly exposed body, the coolly air made him shiver.

Ignoring everything except for the younger male in front of him.

Shadow crouched, proceeding almost painfully slowly to take off Rin's pants and boxers.

The sight only served to deepen his humming libido.

"Which one would you prefer - hands or mouth?"

Rin eyes would wide a bit at this certain questions as he will blush a bit but smile "Mouth..." he will mumble and run his bare hand through the male's bare skin he loved so much the other male's very skin, it was giving him shiver and he loved that, he loved his scent as well... his tongue taste and saliva taste... he loved so far everything in the other male without complains "You smell and taste pretty good, do you know that?" He will ask the other playfully and squeeze one of the other male's nipples leaning gently forward towards the other and biting and sucking on it playfully.