"I told you so!" - Private with Chibi-Seme Chidori

SammuelColdheart

Shadow grinned, rather pleased with Rin's answer.

"That suits me just fine," he said licking his lips in a teasingly matter and then leaned closer to Rin, taking his fully body in.

As much as he loved simply looking at him, Shadow knew he couldn't let himself be distracted even if Rin had the body of a god.

Gently but firmly bending Rin's legs sideways, he then finally gave himself the permission to enter.

Leaning down towards the younger figure under him, Shadow locked lips with Rin.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Chibi-Seme Chidori

Rin will let out soft moan, as the other lean forward and kept his legs spread gently, he will lean forward to deepen the kiss, he smiled softly at the kiss as he let out another moan to escape his lips, he had to admit that he liked Shadow's possessive personality, and his gentle side when it comes to Rin, he loved that.

Feeling the response from Rin, hearing his moans, Shadow smiled affectionately at him.

The insecurity, however briefly, he'd felt before had washed away completely.

Shadow offered Rin another kiss before he started to move in a slow but steady pace.

He planned to go faster, but for now it was more than enough.

Rin will grip tightly for the male's shoulder by the light pain, but the pleasure was much more, and was making him feel really good, he couldn't say how happy he was, as he will let out another deep and loud moan "D-Don't spare me..." He will mumble lustfully towards the other, to make him relax and give him sign that it was fine if the other was moving fast, it could give him a lot more pleasure, his hard member was twitching as well by the hard meat inside him, which was clashing and squeezed into the walls insides.

Feeling confident, Shadow smiled, nodded at Rin before thrusting deeper, longer and faster.

All in all, the astonishing sensation felt nothing but wonderful.

Seeing Rin's assuring smile made Shadow melt from within. His whole being screamed of lust.

He'd never wanted anyone as much as he wanted Rin at that moment, to the point where he almost shivered.

So knowing that he had his lover beside (currently underneath) him, trusting him enough to do what he normally would kill others for merely thinking it, it certainly felt rather good.

Rin will drop backward his head as he will blush and moan deeply, before everything was dizzying around him, he will shiver slightly as his grip tighten on the other shoulders, and slide down scratching lightly the bare skin on the other as he moaned deeply, as he was sweating a bit "I... I am close..." He will mumble feeling how the pleasure was rushing in him.

Shadow's eyes was as big as stars, hearing Rin's comment.

Smirking, Shadow leaned down, ravishing Rin's neckline with his teeth.

It certainly would leave a few (rather a lot) marks behind for next morning, but at the moment he couldn't care less.

Rin was his, and only his. Whoever tried to say otherwise, he'd properly destroy. Literally.

Rin will scream out in pleasure as he could not hold back anymore, and he will start cum, the first shout was powerful and large, followed by few more, he will cover most of his chest, and Shadow's abs, the other really did found his weak spot, which was hidden on his neck, and the mark just pushed him over the edge and make him cum big time, he will tremble as he was cumming underneath the other.

Hearing Rin's scream in pleasure, only served to deepen his own.

It was quite satisfying, seeing the other trembling. It felt good, it felt right.

Shadow rocked even faster and a lot less gently than before.

It was clear to him that Rin didn't want to be treated as a fragile porcelain doll, and thus he wouldn't.

Rin was panting heavily as his white liquid was soaking into his skin mixing up with his sweat, and the scent in the room, he will scream out once more, when the other start pounding him harder, and harder putting to the side the gentleness, and he liked that, he liked that Shadow was a rough partner, he always dreamed for someone like that.

The scent of Rin's was getting to him, but it wasn't anything he didn't like.

As far as he could tell, Rin was everything he'd ever sought after in a future partner.

Breathing heavily, his face laced with sweat, he bent down to embrace his lover.

Whispering sweet nothings he knew nothing about, Shadow's teeth nimble on Rin's ear.

He couldn't help it, he'd always liked to let his mouth and everything in it do the trick.

And it seemed as though Rin had nothing against it, either...

Rin was panting softly he will let out another soft moan when the other start nibbling his ear, wrapping his arms around the other male's neck, to hug him tightly, he couldn't dream for anything else but Shadow, his saliva full, and line up lips will move closer to the other male's neck and he will gently bite it and suck on the spot to make a mark that he was his, and no one else, he loved him so much that he couldn't want anything else then that, burying his nose into the same neckline to can he inhale more of Shadow's scent, it was so perfect, Shadow's taste, scent... body everything in him was all for which Rin could wish.

Letting his calculating gaze wander down Rin's body, he took in the white liquid covering Rin's stomach.

"Maa, maa, you certainly know how to entertain yourself," Shadow said and let let his fingertips brush alongside Rin's chest, navigating his stomach, while he let his mouth do a full exploration of Rin's face.

His chin, nose, brow and cheekbones, he wanted to make it all his. And his it would be.

Rin will blush deeply as the other was exploring him like that as he will grin with his hard blush "You've noticed just now that I came? I finished few minutes ago.." He will say sighing softly, he didn't like that the other haven't notice until now that he came, blush deeply as he will meet the other male's lips to keep the busy instead letting them exploring him like that "You are just mine Shadow, like I am just yours..." He will say grinning "Just mine..." He will repeat to make sure that the other got it.

Shadow sucked absentmindedly on a red spot at Rin's cheek while saying

"Yeah, sorry, but I was otherwise preoccupied.

Not that he was sorry at all, he just loved saying it.

As for not noticing, he did notice it, but pretended he didn't.

He loved playing with his prey, sorry, partner, and thus pretended to be as aloof and casual as possible.

It didn't cost him much, really. "Right, but I got to warn you though, there's a reason why I'm known as a 'sadist-in closet'."

"Care to find out?," Shadow whispered and licked his lips sensually.

"I can be whoever and whatever you want me to be.

When it comes down to emotional stuff I'm the perfect chameleon."

He observed, rather pleased with himself, Rin shiver. 'He doesn't like me much now, does he?'

Rin love was bursting more and more inside him, with Shadow like that, he was indeed quite good lover and the perfect one "I... I wonder when you will cum..." He will mumble and look at the other as he was all covered in sweat, he had to admit that he have a lot of fun, but it's starts getting tiring and boring when the other keeps for so long.

(Just to let you know, there is no way in the whole world a person who can keep up so long a sexual moment without cumming at least twice... till now, don't god mod in this)

Embracing Rin, Shadow sighed.

As he felt his release, he gasped but was quite content.

"Better now," he asked smirking. "Does it feel good having me say it, hmm?

To know that you're the only one who could make me cum?"

(I know that, it's just that I didn't feel like writing it out at first. Had preferred it to be hinted at, not spelled out.:))

Rin will moan slightly when he felt the rush of the other males seeds as they will start drop a bit from his entrance, looking at the other quite tired "I-It's good having you... and is good to know that I am the only one who can make you cum... even though I don't get what you mean with that..." He will say barely as he was panting softly.

(This part with the cumming should be announced by you... not waiting to be hinted about it.)

"You don't have to get it," Shadow said. He then exited Rin's 'entrance',

laid himself next to Rin, staring at him with a small smile on his lips.

"Want to go wash up? And then, perhaps, get some sleep?"

(Ok, noted. Have much to learn about about rps, so, yeah, sorry about that.)

Rin will smile looking towards the other as he will nod, trying to stand up, but he will lose balance and drop back on the bed, "Seems like I can use a little, a lot of help." He will mumble tired as he looked towards the other and reach up to his face to gently rub it, as he smiled and lean closer to kiss his new found lover.

"Ok, here, I'll give you a hand, seeing as this was kind of my fault,"

Shadow said tenderly, and reached for Rin's hand, pulling him up closer, steadying him.

Getting out of the bed, he then led Rin to the bathroom.

"Since you helped me out before, I'll show you the same courtesy," Shadow said, turning on the shower.

"Come, love, and let me help you."

Rin will blush when the other called him like that, as he will nod and enter in the bathtub sitting on the edge of the tub and looking at the other, he had to admit that he could stay and watch Shadow like that, for whole day and even night, without anything else, and play with him as much as he want, but he had to border his pervert side, he will raise up one of his legs and set his foot to one of the tub sides to can the other have access to his entrance as he will smile "Go on, pull them out... finish your job as one seme should do..." He will say with a smile.

Shadow nodded, took the shower hose,

and did the same deed as Rin had done to him earlier that night.

Observing what he was doing carefully, so that it wouldn't feel unpleasant or awkward(sp?) for Rin,

he finished it in an easy-going pace.