"I told you so!" - Private with Chibi-Seme Chidori

SammuelColdheart

Shadow closed his eyes, savoring the moment in total bliss.

"Do I," he asked while trying to get Rin into a more comfortable position.

Feeling confident, he then bent down to let Rin's mandom into his mouth.

'I'm not pushing it, right...?' he thought, doing whatever he could to please the beautiful man under him.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Chibi-Seme Chidori

Shivering slightly by the sudden gentle warm embrace around his troubling hardness, Rin will let out soft and deep moan when the other start working down on his member, reaching for his hair and holding it tightly, as his member will start trouble inside the other male's mouth, he didn't do it for a very long time, so he might cum too early, because he didn't had someone next to him for a very long time, sliding his hand down through the other male's back with his free hand he will reach up to the other male's butt and squeeze it gently and then gently ram one finger around the other male's entrance.

Shadow felt a peculiar but oddly familiar sensation as he let

Rin push in another finger. 'You do your job, and I'll do mine.'

Shadow kept his gaze at the the member that was mostly preoccupied in his mouth,

while every now and then glancing at Rin's face.

'So far, so good,' he thought. 'Is he ready for the next step yet, or should I keep up the foreplay?'

Rin will grin a bit as he will add one more finger to can he open the other male's hole a bit more better looking down at his lover as he will sigh softly "Let's move on?" he will say feeling the sensation of his member trembling slightly into the other male's mouth "I think I am ready to enter in you... if you allow me." He will say with a bit wider grin.

Shadow smirked. 'Now we're talking!'

He then granted Rin's trembling member entrance.

The response from Rin made his grin widen.

While settling for a steady pace, he looked down to observe Rin's face laced with sweat.

"Is this pace is good, or would you like it a bit faster?"

Rin will shiver as he will blush lightly by the good feeling letting out deep and soft moan as he will look up at the other and smile softly "Yea, it's perfect one." He will say to the other feeling how he was trembling more inside the other male, which was quite tight there, it was more then clear that this male was opened for second time or somewhere, there he wasn't virgin, even though Rin was hoping secretly that he was.

Shadow smiled, eager to give and receive pleasure in return.

He leaned forward, to give Rin a chastised kiss.

Then, he wispered in his ear, "You're not my first,"

Shadow smiled sadly at Rin. "But I really wished for you to be."

Rin eyes will wide when he heard those whispers but he will smile and start move gently his hips up and down, adding more force into the bumping part, running his hand through the male's muscular chest he will smile "Well then, I just have to make you mine, and claim you as mine, don't I?" He will ask play fully as he will make his hips move more harsher and entering deeper with every single penetrate.

"Indeed." Shadow let his eyes close for a second, savoring the moment.

He opened eyes, embraced the other man and moaned lightly.

Could it get any better than this? Shadow didn't think so as he felt euphoria claim him.

That other time had been awful, awful and disgusting.

This time, however, it felt like anything than those two sensations.

'You be mine, and I'll be yours...'

Rin will grin, as his speed increased, reaching with one of his hands to the other male's hard member, he will start stroke him gently till he was thrusting in him, loving every moment and sensation of that, he will be his and only his, no one else could have Shadow then him, he had to admit that now when he was thinking like that, he seems quite possessive, as he should be originally... his nature have always been possessive and jealous over his partners in love life, feeling how his member start trembling softly inside the other he will grin "I might cum soon... if you keep up this way... I love your gorgeous body."

"Good, then I'm doing this right..," Shadow said teasingly.

'He calls my body gorgeous? Have he never seen himself in the mirror?'

Shadow let Rin's comment slide, he knew that if he opened his big yap right now,

he would only say the opposite of what he truly felt. He always did, anyway.

For the first time ever, it felt rather good having some one close.

'Perhaps someday... I'll be able to tell him that.'

Shadow abandoned that chain of thoughts, tightened his grip of Rin's shoulders,

and then rocked in a slightly faster pace.

'It won't be for much longer now...'

As his pace increased, he could hold for much longer, gripping tightly for the other male's hand he will let out soft and loud moan, as his seeds will burst out from his member and penetrate deeper inside the other male's entrance, spreading and fulfilling him for no time, as Rin was panting softly at the other male, as he let his ejaculation to come to an end, as he was looking up at the other with light grin and weak blush.

Panting slightly, Shadow kept the same position he'd been in for the last minutes,

while gazing down at Rin's blushing face.

More than satisfied with their previous activities, Shadow got up from the sofa and dressed himself.

When his body was fully covered by fabric, he sat down next to Rin.

He didn't say or do anything to the younger male, just observed him.

In Shadow's own opinion, the night couldn't have gone better.

Rin will sigh softly as he will stand up, and put on some cloths leaving his chest exposed and sit down next to shadow looking at him "You know, you should let me pull out those seeds inside you, or they might cause you troubles..." He will say sighing softly as he will stand up and grab the other for the collar, and dragging him to the bathroom, he will look at him and start taking off his pants and shirt "Next time don't hurry so much to dress up, if someone ends up inside you..." He will say, sighing softly.

"Yeah, sorry," Shadow murmured.

"Didn't think things through exactly..."

Truth be told, Shadow's experience when it came to things like that was almost nonexistent.

It wasn't like his previous partner had ever bothered with such things.

Perhaps comparing Rin with that guy wasn't completely fair, but Shadow couldn't help it.

Rin will sigh as he will finally exposed Shadow once more fully naked and sigh turning him around to face the wall as he will make his hands to lean down against the edge of the bathtub, and separate a bit his legs, he will look at this hot entrance in which he was just minutes ago, as he will place two finger tips in front the entrance and slide them in, slight and deep inside the other, as Rin's cum will start slowly dripping down and off of the entrance, he will tease a bit the other by squeezing his balls with his free hand till the cum was dripping off "You tempt me to make you cum right now, few more times..." He will say grinning a bit.

Shadow shuddered slightly, and then let his eyes close.

The sensations felt weird, but not in a bad way.

'I wonder if this is how it feels like to be "precious".

Whoever said that being loved is a bad thing clearly didn't know what they were talking about.'

Shadow opened his eyes, and looked backwards at Rin.

The thought of being with a guy didn't seem quite as wrong now as he'd so foolishly believed.

Rin will smile as he will finally pull out all the cum which was inside the other and stand up letting his boyfriend entrance to close, getting a washcloth as he stood, he will run it gently through his chest and down through his body "What do you think for?" He will simply ask, and smile as he will run the wash cloth down through the other male's abs and then continue down to his private areas to clean them up as well.

"Who knows?"

That was all Shadow had to say, but then again he didn't need to say more than that.

He'd always believed in the philosophy in which actions speak more than words,

a philosophy he'd wholeheartedly embraced.

Thus, he turned around and put his arms around the other male's waist, pulling him closer.

Rin will smile when he got pulled closer, as he will rest gently his forehead on the other male's forehead pressing lightly and gently his soft lips into the other male's lips, wrapping his arms around the other male's neck and hug him tightly till he was pressing his lips deeper and deeper into the other male's lips.

'Feeling confident, are we?'

Shadow smirked, letting his tongue brush Rin's lips, begging (more like demanding) entrance.

Staying at Rin's for the night had never crossed his mind, but then again nor did sleeping with him either

and so far he'd had no problems doing that.

Speaking of sleeping, will he get lucky?

Rin will smile at his partner as he will nod.

"I feel pretty confident that you are the one for me, more and more with the time." He will say grinning slightly towards the other, he had to admit that this crossed his thoughts many times.

"I don't even want to be separate from you for a minute, let's not talk for a whole night." He will say and wrap his arms around the other male's waist to hug him back, when he felt this demanding attitude for entrance inside his mouth, he will part his lips gently and let the other enter in his mouth making him blush deeply by the other male's taste, and scent. Everything in Shadow was so hot.

'How nice, he's doing exactly what I want him to do. How very nice indeed!'

Shadow felt rather pleased with himself. He had so far a great night and a gorgeous boyfriend who loved him.

What more could he possibly ask for?

Oh, yeah... having Rin in his gang again,....

The real reason why he showed up in the first place.

Now, at this point Shadow wasn't delusional enough to think that Rin would willingly come back with him.

What to do, what to do indeed...

Ah! That might work!

Rin will blush deeper as the other was exploring his mouth he will, move a bit backward because the water start getting colder, he will reach to the water faucet and turn it off as he will curse in his mind how on the world this beautiful moment could be fucked up like that, he will sigh softly and look at Shadow and smile.

"Let's go to the room and get ourself dry, and this night you are staying here... I am not going to let you go anywhere, not now... when I have you as something more." He will say with a slight pleasant smirk appearing on his face.

"Sounds perfect...."

Shadow sighed. He had thought out everything so perfectly, the plan was bulletproof.

And yet... why did he have hesitate now?

'Why must I fool the world like this? Why can't I just be me?'