Hello

mangotango

Hello! I just joined (yesterday in fact) but I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jess (mangotango, or just mango, or just tango... whatever!) and I'm happy to be here. This looks like a fun and welcoming community, which is great to see. It's been awhile since I was a forum member, so I'm a bit rusty.

However, I look forward to chatting with you all and exploring more of the forum. Thanks for having me!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mangotango

• AceyDey

• Shizuna

• KYOKO

Hello Jess! Nice to meet you and welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I live in Amsterdam, Holland. I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

aaydW9Kx.jpg

Hi mangotango!or do you prefer Jess?, I actually did see you when I took a stroll around earlier. Have fun during your tour here @ YO. Also no worries, at least you've some experience w/ forums, for me this is the very first! So please do take care of me and likewise(: & lets be friends:-)

yaoi.jpg

Hi mangotango!or do you prefer Jess?, I actually did see you when I took a stroll around earlier. Have fun during your tour here @ YO. Also no worries, at least you've some experience w/ forums, for me this is the very first! So please do take care of me and likewise(: & lets be friends:-)

Hello amisis! Thank you so much, and yes, let's indeed be friends! I go by either mangotango or Jess, just about anything really ^^; I'm so happy your first forum is here, because I feel like it's a nice and friendly place ^_^

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! And I absolutely loved all the welcome images... they're fantastic! Yay, I feel loved now. Thanks everyone!

hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thanks for welcoming me! ^___^

hi

Thanks for the welcome! Love the Shizuo gif! ^-^

• Like 1

Heya! ^___^ Thank you for saying hi!

Long time no see! xD *waves*

Thank you, nice to meet you too! :3

Thank you so much! I love your welcome image... the ears... too cute! ^^