Rivals at days, passionate lovers at nights~

Guest OkataShin

Guest OkataShin

I'd like to do this rp with someone who is sure that he/she can stand long, descriptive sex-scenes, because this rp will include lots of that~

The setting goes like this:

They're both high status employees in the same company, and bosses on their own sections with the same status inside the company though. They compete against each other, and are known as the most capable and hard working employees inside the company. Their company is a big one inside japan, and it manages hotels, restaurants, spas etc, but mainly hotels.

Both of them have their own areas that they manage, but they also have to do lots of cooperation together because they can't make decisions about bigger matters without eachothers agreement and signature.

So, they kind of live in a love/hate relationship, except they don't particularly love or hate each other. They just are rivals at work, and keep cold attitude towards each other. It's half faking, half real. They really think of each other as their worst enemies, and even fight many times over work things. Though outside the work, they meet at hotels, or during work hours, when they go to check the same hotels, they might just go inside a room and mess it up. Though they're very careful about not seen together apart from work.

Their bodies are the most compatible together, and that's mostly the reason they have sex together. Also they respect each other even if they're rivals. There is an agreement between them, that everything they have is `only sex´.

Both being young and really keen about work, they always put work first before anything else. The uke is the workholist one, always doing something useful during work hours. The seme has got a bit more laid back attitude even if he also never neglects work. The opposite actually. The seme is a really reliable worker, and is the one who takes the lead in crisis-situations. He's always keeping his calm, not starting to fuss about anything when there are problems, unlike the uke, who is a perfectionist, and can't stand chaos at work.

The uke is also very proud and keeps a mask on, not showing his true self to others than the seme. He's also nothing near to being girly, and you really couldn't tell him being the uke before he's in the same bed with you... Though he also loves dominating in the bed, not letting the Seme take the lead too often. His pride doesn't let him be controlled... Though the Seme is allowed to take the lead when it's the last act. He is the living trap of every gay-man inside Tokyo. He's like drawing men to him, even though he's not short or slim or anything. He's average built, just as tall as a normal man, even though he has got an amazingly beautiful face.

He never admits it if he's wrong or jealous over the seme, because it. just. doesn't. fit. his. image. He also has been a playboy previously even though he's now bedding only with the seme. He won't say it, but the seme knows that he (seme) is the best sex partner the uke has ever had.

The seme is more relaxed and laid back -natured, though he is very serious about his work as well. He likes drinking and goes to night clubs with his friends sometimes, or did before he chose to become stabled with the uke. (before being known as a famous playboy) He's slightly taller than the uke, and has got a muscular body that every woman dreams of. He usually doesn't let people to boss him around, but because he knows how proud the uke is, he usually obeys him.. Usually.

He's very narcissistic when it comes to his belongings, and is really jealous when other men flirt with his uke, even though he doesn't say it out loud. He loves teasing the uke, and drawing out a blush from his face, which is pretty easy for him, because he is the only one who has seen behind the uke's mask.

He's a lot more social at work, and is often found from the rest room, flirting with the women, when the uke is in his office, working hard. They both are equal in ability when it comes to work, even if they both think that the other one is making the working look so easy.

Also NEVER EVER will they go to each others apartments for sex. They decided together that it's too intimate. So enemies in the daylight, and passionate lovers at nights ;) (or days, depending on when they have time for each other;))

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha this one is a plan that has been on paper for half a year, collecting dusk on my shelf. I found it a few days ago, and made a little changes to it, still not fully satisfied with it though...

I hope that someone gets interested even if I'm going to say some MUSTs... :)

Lots of describing and many sex-scenes are included, and I really like describing the scenes really carefully~

Sometimes even tens of lines are needed when I describe, sometimes just 5-7 lines are okay as well, depending on how much there is to happen~

Let me know if you get interested!~

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

Sounds good to me lol

This is funny because I started a story like this years ago then put it down lol In mine the seme got pissed about his uke flirting with other and decided to lock him up for a little while and punished him in sexy ways before he agreed it was too much and let him go again but the punishments continued whenever he felt the uke took it too far

Guest OkataShin

Haha, well I was supposed to write this as a story as well, and I actually might do it when I get more inspiration into writing as both characters, but it's still kind of hard for me because I'd like both of their feelings getting described, but it's hard when I have to write from one character's view at a time. I'd have to write everything twice if I wanted to get both of their feelings fully described... :D So maybe I'll find some kind of solution to that :D

Very true, it's hard to write everyone's side of the story out. I have one right now with like... 6 different pairings lol I think I got their feelings across.

Guest OkataShin

XD haha, well that is a difficult thing then. Yeah I also have done something like that, but with only 3 pairings... :D It's very difficult to give deepness to every character...:D

I have a list of many many OC's. ^-^ Your wanting a determined/proud uke hm... that doesn't narrow down many of my characters... I'll pick three

Skyler (I have a pic somewhere....)

Short black hair, split in the middle / dark eyes that look a bit purple

More on the calmer side, he never leaves a task unfinished and it rather proud but can lay it aside when he absolutely has to.

Riley "Chase" Duncan

sncpractice.png

Cobalt blue hair / yellowish eyes

Very loud mouth and outspoken. He'll tell you your a dumb-ass to your face then laugh about it.

Nigai Bokyo

NigaiMirror_opt.jpg

Short red hair / green eyes

Nigai is a very balanced character. His mind doesn't always work like other people, his moral cumpus doesn't always point north. Being a fiery red head he challenges anyone to stand in his way.