Daniel nekopaws

@%1;Name:Riku Age:18 likes:Hunting,sword fighting,running though the woods,being his creature form. Dislike s- annoying people,hunters,and other animals. Bio:He was born a wolf creature.His partner s died by getting shot at..He lives in a cave and doesn't see anyone else..he killed many people was kicked out of his town for it.he didn't regret the killing he killed animals who climb and killed the farmers cattle and sheep.He did it at night and kill..the people got tired and started him he's a lone evil wolf with blone blue and one green eye and has dark silver hairAnime%20Guy%203.jpg?=123

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daniel nekopaws

• SammuelColdheart

Appearance:

animeguypostable.jpg

Name:

Aaron

Personality:

Cold, Distant, Close in himself, but warm heart person, Stubborn and sometimes reckless, but quite helpful.

Strong people, determined one, manly one, persistent ones.

Dislikes:

Weak people, feminine boys, too much sweets.

Background:

Being one of the most young wizards who have been able to control a great amount of power, under their will completely, many people feared him, being able to control all five elements of nature: fire, wind, earth, water and spirits (electrical/electricity) many people believe that he is the one who will put an end of the ultimate war between the two tribes, the ones controlling only fire and wind, till the other nation controlling water and earth, but none of them have been able to control spirits or all four elements. However Aaron have proven himself in capability of summoning spiritual animals, and mainly the one which represent his soul, his personality and his emotions. The spirit of the ultimate create mix between good and evil, angel and demon, the neutral creature of the Master of Nature, Rik.

It's been already probably few years since he re unite with his spiritual animal, releasing him years ago. His familiar could change into wolf at his will, and use his full power, it's being probably few years since the two of them fall in love however there was something which he didn't like in his spiritual animal, he was sometimes too aggressive he had few kills in his past, but still when it comes to Aaron himself, his wolf creature is always there to protect him, with his human like nature.

The wolf it self have shown unique abilities to turn from wolf to a human, because of the great power which Aaron posses, he have even shown unique abilities to combine his powers with his to can they create a combine spell, or attack which is doing a lot a of damage, however many people sees them different.

Some of them sees them as evil, others sees them as good, others sees them as neutral, but the true was that they was just two unique creatures which was getting into the right places, in the right moments to change a certain key moment to something better, some of the people didn't approve it, but with the time they understand they helped on many people but they killed no less.

Riku was a wolf- man of knowledge and courage and bravery.He was special kind of being..He stuck through the gate and snuck through and watched the sheep.He was bloodlust hungry it's been two days since he hunted.He got closer and closer to the little lamb and caught it and killed it.Blood got in his teeth as he ate it.It was so good and yummy he took the rate of the remains and went home to eat more.After that he went to the river and transformed into human and bath in the water(he was naked) and m.he swam and went down more in the river

Aaron followed his spiritual animal energy to a near by river which was spreading down through this whole land, looking at how his creature takes off his cloths all soaked with blood and enter down in the river he would sigh softly, and approach the river kneeling just before the cloths "Riku, you need to control your blood thirsty... because of this thing many of the people around thing of us as the bad guys the evil ones..." the boy would mumble looking at his lover as he would sigh softly and start taking off his cloths as well placing them to the side as he entered in the river as well, and walking towards him, he would look at the other as he would reach up gently for the water and lift up a bit of amount of it with his hand, as some more water would start floats just a bit above the water and he would gently navigate it over his lovers hair, placing gently and softly a kiss on his lover neck, as he would start washing his hair with the lifted water.

I can't..I will never stop.He looks as he came and smells his scent sweet scent and looks as he kisses his neck and kisses him too and holds him closer and feels the water come down and holds waist and looks in eyes thinking wondering how he found himhim.

Sighing softly the young male will shake a bit his head and look at his creature "Well, why you don't try to think that this way you hurt me, instead someone else... I don't want you to be a murderer..." he would mumble to the other and run gently down his hand through the other male's chest.

He looks,"What am I suppose to eat,Aaron."Riku looks away,"I'm sorry if I am hurting you,I love you."He holds Aaron's hands on chest."Shh...now..I missed you so much I wanna be here now with you to love you even more."Ruki stroked his cheek and kisses him holding neck

Aaron would blush lightly by the other male's kiss, as he would sigh softly "You can eat, whatever we normal people eat... normal food..." he would say sighing softly and running down his hand through the other male's body, to can he explored more, he had to admit that he liked his spiritual animal and for other stuffs then beside fights.

Riku smiled,"alright..I will for you my love."he growls happily as he rubs him.He kissed him and hold him close