The Owner and the Bartender (Private: AkiraVadel) (18+)

aerithbunny

Klik walked into his bar, his bartender had fallen behind on his rent a bit. Klik's blood red eyes looked around as his muscular frame moved to check the strippers. No one seemed to be harassed, good he thought to himself. Klik had blood red eyes, long black locks of hair, at six feet eight inches, completely muscular, and completely dominating in aura. He was a force to be reckoned with. He wore a black vest, black leather pants, black leather fingerless gloves, and black boots. Klik had tribal black tattoos running up and down his arms, as well as black flames near his crotch which could be seen a bit since he wore no shirt. Klik had his nose pierced, ears pierced once each, and his nipples pierced with a chain connecting them. Klik of course was known for many things, a general of the military, a brothel owner, a club owner, a strip club owner, and a bar owner. He was well known for being a tough but fair boss. His pale skin glistened under the lights of the bar as he walked over to it, ordering a shot of whiskey, he drank it down like it was nothing. He did have black angelic wings, but most humans couldn't see them, as well as the demonic tail he had was also not visible to most. Klik was handsome, and he knew it too, not that he ever bragged or was cocky. No he was too classy for that, though he always chased after what he wanted if he saw it.

"Slow night." he said in his deep voice.

The bar had rooms for rent at the top, he in fact gave many people a home for waitressing an whatnot, but he was trying to still make a profit, he was a business owner. He wouldn't kick anyone out though, if someone fell behind he simply would give them another job to do to pay for their rent. Klik of course sighed, he hated giving people bad news, it wasn't like he enjoyed causing pain. He was simply in the business was all. He pinched his forehead and turned to the bartender, he supposed it was time, wasn't it? He couldn't keep skirting the issue, he was normally rather blunt anyway. Still he took a moment to enjoy his whiskey a little more.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• aerithbunny

Taki had started there the night before. The man in charge of the bar for Kilk didn't mind hiring some easy hands. Kei smiled as he watched his new little employee serve drinks and try not to drop anything. He seemed like a natural and was flirting with the customers so that made them happy. Kid was good.

Taki smiled softly as he cleaned off his tray behind the counter then turned to Kilk not knowing who he was and smiled at him, "can I get you anything else tonight Sir? Another whiskey perhaps?" His blond locks were smoothed back but stands were breaking free. His purple eyes were dark in the lower light as he looked at the other man.

The blond was wearing a dress shirt and pants along with a black apron on top. He wasn't much older than eighteen and carried himself quiet well. His eyes were kind but hiding something that lead a lot of men and woman to wanting more of him.

Klik glanced back at the blonde, well he was new. And quite cute too, Klik had to wonder then when the person who owed him the money would show up or not. Klik smirked.

"Another whiskey suits me just fine." he said in his deep tone.

Klik got the whiskey and sipped at it, how interesting, he wasn't expecting the new hire to be in already, and he was punctual, and working hard. That was good.

"I can see you'll work out just fine, I'm Klik, the owner." he said bluntly.

After all Klik liked to be well known, he wanted people to know who he was, and know that he was a friendly man if they cooperated with him in the right way. His long black locks of hair moved as he sat down and looked at Taki, his blood red eyes looking straight at those violet ones. He wondered if the other could see he was a demon or not, or if the other thought his eyes were brown. He was almost challenging the other one to hide something from him, even so he didn't say anything, a certain amount of discretion was needed despite how blunt he was otherwise. Klik's muscular arm rested on the counter as he glanced out at all the patrons.

"Had a busy night so far? How long since you been here? I haven't seen you here for very long, perhaps you're new? I may just hire you permanently." he asked and said.

After all credit was due, the kid was serving people drinks at a rapid rate.

"You however are a bit young to be serving, but you don't drink on the job, I would hope. As you're not quite legal for drinking age. I just want to be clear, I run a good business and want to make sure no one causes problems is all, I hope you understand." he said in his deep voice.

Tough but fair, Klik was a military man after all, even if he did prefer being the boss at his regular jobs, he had been through years of combat and he knew how to run people, businesses, affairs, all of it. In fact some might have remarked that no stone was left unturned and that he was making a hefty profit just by doing what he wanted to do. Of course he had earned his pay over the year, even having raised kids that weren't his, he had plenty of money left.

Grabbing out a glass with a couple of ice cubes he then poured it about halfway full then set the glass in front of him. Wait did he say owner? So this was the man his family owed. His father had rushed them so far into debt then died leaving it all to him to pay back. Well that's how he got his student loans as well. With his mother also on her death bed he couldn't leave it all to her now could he?

The blond stood back and smiled softly at him, "Mr. Takeshiro, the manager of the bar hired me yesterday." He was very fast since he was used to having manual jobs like this. When he heard about the debt a few years ago he started working odd job immediately. With his schooling though he had to find something in the evenings. This didn't pay enough to cover his needs but it was better than nothing.

"I'm old enough to serve them but I don't drink on the job, Sir," Taki smiled over at him. He's been through speeches like this before but didn't mind them. "I'll be twenty one in about... seven months."

Noticing a person from the corner of his eyes wonder up to the bar he smiled and got their drink order. He hadn't had bar-tending school or anything but shown once he could make it again. He asked nicely what came in the woman's mixed drink that she wanted. She giggled and told him then he proceeded to put it together for her, "tell me if it's too strong."

"No such thing honey," she winked and walked back over to her friends.

Taki chuckled and cleaned off the bar then walked back over to the owner, "can I talk freely Sir?"

Klik nodded with folded arms. "I'm no tyrant, you can talk to me about anything, anytime." he said. In truth that was the way he ran things, yes he was tough, but he liked to believe he was tough but fair. Even so, he noticed the other seemed stressed over something, he didn't know what but he put a hand on his shoulder. Klik's blood red eyes looked at him, but that was when a fight broke out and Klik calmly walked over and punched both men into the wall. In fact with his muscles, no one should have ever disrespected his property. One of them threatened to sue Klik for damages and Klik's smirk grew dark as he looked at the man.

"For one thing, you were causing damage to my property, for another thing you caused the fight in the first place meaning you initiated it. The last thing is that I'm a general in the military, you really want to sue me for your stupidity when I protect your country? Leave, now." he said bluntly.

Klik watched the men leave and walked back over to Taki. "You're not trained for that I assume, or are you? If you're not then I'll need to hire a bouncer for this hour, the other bartender was trained." he explained.

Klik leaned against the bar. "You're turning twenty one in seven months? That's good, you're slightly older then my eldest son." he said, after all he was holding up appearances, Dimitri was far older, they were all far older, Klik looked like he was forty but he was actually many years above that. Especially being a demon and all, his demonic tail swished a bit. He liked Taki already a little, mostly because he was cute, and Klik liked cute, well he wasn't too cute though, he was definitely male which drew Klik to him, since Klik was entirely homosexual, despite acting aloof and manly most of the time, after all he didn't like stereotypes.

Taki smiled and went to open his mouth to speak his mind when he noticed the fight. He went to go stop it but noticed something odd about the owner. He was really strong. Shock that this man punch two of the people there he blinked and watched this other man speak to them.

The blond gave a small smirk. He gets things done. That's good.

The blond man smiled and scratched his cheek, "I did karate as a kid but most of the fighting I know is hands on. I can handle myself fine. In fact I would have if you hadn't."

Looking to the door he was making sure those men were really gone before he looked back at the owner, "A son huh? I'm told boys are easier than girls to raise." He chuckled softly and handed him a baggy of ice. "For your hand. If you need it." He winked at Kilk before turning to another customer and getting him a drink. He was young and mostly inexperienced but he tried hard.

"Oh what I was going to say before. If you have more work anywhere I'm interested. I have classes four days a week but the rest of the time I'm free."

Klik nodded and chuckled. "I know that one, I have three sons and a daughter no less. She was always a pain. Though I must say, they aren't actually mine. I'm actually their uncle, but I wound up raising them all when my brother died." he explained.

Klik as much as he loved Ai, and she was even a tomboy, knew that women were very different from men.

"You want overtime work? I can grant you that with the proper paperwork, but where would I put you? You need special credentials to be a bouncer here, you are already bartending. I suppose I could give you some extra hours on that." he said.

The thing with Klik was, he owned several businesses, but he wasn't about to put this guy into the male brothel or the strip club portion, and he wasn't sure the guy could DJ. Klik's hand had somewhat healed so he really didn't need the bandage, but he went ahead and used it anyway.

"I mean you DO know what the rest of my businesses are, no? If worse came to worse I could have Chocola show you the ropes if you're interested in that sort of career." he explained.

Klik of course sipped at a whiskey, he seemed so nonchalant about his businesses, the various sexual things he allowed his men to perform, he had no qualms with people working their jobs, why? Because he paid them to, he gave them a roof over their head, and maybe it was degrading to a point, but in his perspective he was just trying to help someone who may not have even had a job or the money to have it, no matter what they were asked to do, they knew what they were getting into beforehand.

"Of course I'm not forcing anyone into anything. You say you're a student? Studying what?" he asked curiously.

He also knew how expensive school could be, so it wasn't surprising to him that the other was asking for more time on the job, since he wanted to try and handle his bills a bit more responsibly, Klik himself was a very rich man, but he wasn't a tyrant, he didn't make people work overtime, and he gave very good salaries, but the world did cost a lot.

Taki nodded his head in understanding, "okay." The blond smiled softly at the idea of another job from this man. It would make things easier especially easier to possibly make more money.

Of course he knew about a couple businesses but not all of them, "Um sure I'm fine with different things as long as I can get some extra cash. I'll do whatever you want me to." He winked at the other man.

Cleaning a couple glasses he set them in a stack on the side then looked back at Klik, "currently I'm getting the basics finished but I'm hoping to be a Veterinarian." He was having to cut back on classes and work more but he didn't want to tell him that, he wasn't looking for pity. The blond man set up another glass and smiled softly at the man.

Klik looked at Taki with skeptical eyes. "Do you know what comes with working in the brothel or strip parts of my businesses?" he asked.

Sure Klik had security, in fact most of the time things went smoothly, but the whore he could not always protect. He wasn't in the room when they did whatever they did with clients. Sure he had camera set up to make sure nothing went wrong, he didn't want to find anyone dead, but damn it if security wasn't already overworked. Even so, he couldn't hire this kid for security, that would require a lot more money then the kid had to get into that position, since he would need the proper licensing. Klik of course folded his arms and thought, before he pulled out a few contracts, he of course filled out the time frame, making sure it fit, the first was an official bar tending one.

Klik knew the other two were much more filthy then that one, the first one, the second one was a stripping contract. Chocola, Klik's main stripper and whore would teach Taki. The third was the worst, the brothel contract. The money made from this was actually much higher then the other two jobs, in fact it was an outrageous twenty dollars an hour. However all tips were to be handed into Klik, it even said that in bold lettering. Klik could of course afford to pay that much.

"The brothel position comes with health care, as even with condoms and such you will need to be tested regularly for STD's." warned Klik.

He handed the contracts to young man, the young man who was only twenty, and Klik knew, he knew that most started at a young age, but he felt somehow that this kid would lose everything in that position, he still offered it though.

((Sorry having issies and having to move back to my home town >.

Taki took a deep breath as this man spoke. With no educational background, and no other place hiring him, mainly because he didn't have a car or anything. The blond then nodded his head, "alright. I'll do it. I need the cash."

His determined eyes looked towards the other man as he nodded his head, "sounds good Sir. When shall I start?" He was determined but his energy and innocents would be ruined with this. He needed the money for him and his mother no matter what. It was his job to take care of her since his father gave up.

Taki took a deep breath as this man spoke. With no educational background, and no other place hiring him, mainly because he didn't have a car or anything. The blond then nodded his head, "alright. I'll do it. I need the cash." He really didn't know what all came with this type of job but he knew he would need to sleep with someone.

He never thought he would be paid to sleep with woman but hey if girls could do it why couldn't he? He'd been with a woman before so he knew the basics but would of course want to go over a few things. Since he started taking care of his mother he hadn't really thought of being with someone else sexually. Maybe this would be more fun than he thought.

Determined eyes looked towards the other man as he nodded his head, "sounds good Sir. When shall I start?" He was determined but his energy and innocents would be ruined with this. He needed the money for him and his mother no matter what. It was his job to take care of her since his father passed away. The blond fixed his boss another drink and stepped back.