~Ashton~ and Kriea's RP (Private)

Kriea

(Give me some time and I'll find or draw a picture)

Kazuhiro Itanaga

Bio:

Male, 24, Gay, Vampire

Seme, obviously

Bitten in the Heian Period, by Emperor Michinaga no Fujiwara. A traditional vampire, with simplistic needs, loves playing IGO. After Michinaga dies, which leads to the Fujiwara's ultimate demise, he leaves Kyoto, and lives in a village, despite his wealth. He waits for the day he will be united with his mate. Now he is a doctor that feeds off of cold blood pouches.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kriea

• ~Ashton~

tumblr_mer4ejykhK1rbmptpo1_500_zpsa4fcdc8f.jpg

Name

Miki Tamaki

Seme/Uke/Seke

Uke

Species

Human

Bio

Miki was always the smart kid in his class, even though he rarely attended classed for he was almost always suffering from a cold. His over protective Father and Mother are always by his side, watching to make sure no harm befalls their only isolate son for he is all that there hopes and dreams rest on. No matter how much the boy dislikes living under such a specific magnifying glass.

The year is 2012. Today was a long day and Kazuhiro Itanaga waited. He waited patiently. He had too. If he didn't control himself then who knows what would happen. The coven already rejected him, because he chose not to feed off of human blood. Kazuhiro sucked on the blood pouch, the taste was disgusting and unsatisfying, not warm or throbbing with life. Kazuhiro hurried up and left the basement. He was on call so he needed to be in the emergency wing. He hoped that he would not be in trouble with his supervisor, but with his speed and efficiency, Kazuhiro was sure the man would back off. He bagan to check over his patients one by one, examining them carefully. He then went to his office and sat down, only to have to do round an hour later.

Miki sat back, resting his light hair against the window and gazing out at the people below. He watched as some scurried into the hospital, others scurried out and some were even loitering around the front entrance. Most people may have the luxurious to see this building as a place for healing, but all the young boy could see was death and suffering. He had been in and out of this place so many times that he could almost tell exactly how many rooms there were on each floor, he was considered a 'regular'. Jumping a bit when he felt a hand brace on his shoulder he turned, coming face to face with his fathers warm smile he stood and spoke. "They are ready for me?" His father gave the boy a reasurring nod and led him to the office in which he was to meet his new Doctor today.

Kazuhiro walked into a room. He held a large file in his hand. The person it belonged to was one Miki Tamaki, aged 19, suffered from a weak immune system. He was the new doctor. Kazuhiro had seen bad cases and luckily this kid was not too bad. He was probably better off than some of his other patients. Kazuhiro looked down at his watch and sat down waiting for his new patient to walk through that door.

Miki's fathers hand did not move from his shoulder as the two stepped into the pristine office, the younger boys eyes going straight to the doctor and for the briefest of moments even he froze. He could not hide the fact that this doctor was practically a god, from across the room he saw the well-toned, well-cut features of his new doctor. Despite himself a faint blush rose to his pale cheeks, he father spoke first. "Hello Sir, this is my son Tamaki, Miki. You must be his new doctor?" The elder man extended his hand in a common gesture.

"Ah Ohayo-gozaimasu! You must be Tamaki-san. My name is Kazuhiro Itanaga-sensei! I believe you called me about your son's condition. I would like to do a physical if that is alright with you. After that I will be able to give you my professional opinion." Kazuhiro said shortly, swiftly and sweetly

Miki's father nodded assertivly, looking to his son and placing a hand around his shoulder giving a light squeeze. "I will be right out in the hall if you need anything, don't hesitate to come get me if he asks any questions you do not know alright?" Miki gave a curt nod and watched as his father retreated out of the door. He testily sat down on the covered medical bed "It's nice to meet you, can we start now?"

"Sure. I am going to pull a curtain. I would like you to undress. When you are finish, I will give you a hospital gown. Is that fair? " When the boy nodded the affirmative, Kazuhiro said, "I will do a basic check up, so noting to be worried about."

Miki shifted lightly back on the bed so that is feet just barely did not touch the ground, resting his hands on his lap and nodding slowly. "Um. alright then." He stood and faced away from the doctor, slowly sliding his shirt off and the blush in his cheeks reddened deeper. He had undergone these many times but for some reason this time just felt different for him. Bending down he untied his shoes and slipped them off before also sliding his pants off. Standing in his boxers with his hands resting in front of himself as he turned back to the doctor to gather his gown.

Kazuhiro took a gown from the cabinet and held it out to Miki, through the curtain. He was sure Miki was used to this procedure and he was also sure Miki didn't like to go through this every single time he was at a doctor's office. When all was finished with the clothing, Kazuhiro carefully said, "Are you ready?" When the boy nodded he began giving certain commands, from touch your toes to follow my finger to the knee-jerk reaction test. Ww\hen Kazuhiro was finished he sat down and asked Miki, "Tamaki- san, do you feel any pain, anywhere, in your body?"

Miki stood still as he held the familiar scratchy fabric in his hands, of all the things he disliked about the hospitals this was the worst part. The cheap sheets and clothes that were so starchy they themselves gave him rashes, sighing he fastened the gown around his neck and the bottom of his waist. Walking out he stood in front of the other and did the standard tests, bending down to touch his toes then back up to follow the mans finger, his eyes were a bit off but other than that he felt fine. Once those tests were finished he answered the doctor his average answer, it never mattered if he was in pain or not he always said no for he did not like taking all of those nasty medicines. "No, There is no pain at all, is the physical done?" He inquired lightly.

"You're lying to me,"Kazuhiro stated matter-of-factly, "I can't help you get better if I don't know anything." He waited and watched the boy looking carefully to see for a reaction. Most patients like this one, either complained too much about pain, or they were so selfless, they didn't complain at all. Miki was the latter.

Miki stopped for a moment, surprised at the others not only accusation but that fact that it was even true. His guard went up automatically as he sat up a bit straighter, the pain that was usually there once more throbbing at the lower part of his spine. "I said I was fine and I meant it, it is part of the human life to deal with the little knocks of it. I really am not in much pain." He stated once more.

"Ooh, but you are in pain. A pain is a pain no matter how severe." Kazuhiro responded, "Please tell me where it hurts. I won't do anything about it if I don't have to." Kazuhiro hoped this would placate the boy.

The boy shifted in his seat uncomfortably before he stood, with his back to the other male he reached around his back and pointed lightly to the lower center part of his spine. "There, usually if i'm running or even jerk to much it will throb." He muttered softly.

"Alright, let me take a look. Please lie down and turn around. I would like to check, alright." Kazuhiro responded. He was sure that this was embarrassing for the youth. He hoped the boy would not betoo shy.

Miki stood still, his entire body going red as the blush rang through his very being. He knew if he ever said anything about the pain he would have to have it examined and this was certainly not something he wanted. His over all manor went defiant. "No, I said it is fine."

Kazuhiro raised an eyebrow, I really hate o pull this card, but... "What about the people who care about you? What if that pain is significant of something important? What if it could lead to your demise or your health?" Worry flitted through his voice. He normally kept a level head but this kid was strangely unnerving him.

The smaller boy looked to the ground, staring intently at his pale toes which he curled every so often before climbing up onto the ackward table bed. Laying down flat on his stomach and curling his left hand in his hair and resting the other beside his face as he conceeded. "Alright, I'll stay still for you to do the evaluation." His words muffled by the pillow beneath his face.

Kazuhiko was careful. He did not want to startle the boy. He lightly glided his fingers over the open skin. Then with the skill of a masseuse he placed his soft fingers on the area. Ahh...Miki has a knot here, but this swelling is not so typical. Perhaps if I massage it out. Yes massage it out, that will be the best option. "You have a knot there Tamaki-san. I will massage it out."

The younger boy shifted his head to the other side, one thing that he never liked, even as a kid was to be touched. But when this mans smooth fingers glided over his skin it somehow soothed him, for a moment he feared he may fall asleep right there. However he jolted slightly when he felt the pressure on his back build once more, he watched the wall opposite him and simply nodded. "Alright, it's no big deal though."

Kazuhiro hurried. He smelled the pleasure rolling off of this boy. The sweet scents of vanilla, jasmine, and...wisteria delighted his senses. It reminded him of his days back in the Heian Court, the long discussions and the clever phrases that possessed multiple meanings, oh how he longed for someone to parry words with, to go back and forth exchanging meaningful stanzas. It was mental manipulation, something that he rather enjoyed. He remembered when he was human, how he loved to twist the words so they sounded like one thing, but they meant another.

Kazuhiro kept massaging, unaware that the boy was oozing pleasure, not only physical, but also...sexual?

The younger boy had to hold his breath in order to keep from eliciting any sounds that could indicate his immense hidden pleasure that was hitting him in waves below his waste. His hands were clenched in embarrassment at first but they quickly slackened along with the rest of his body, his left hand dangled just barely off the edge of the bed while his right remained tangled loosely in his hair. His eyes were heavy and although he wanted to badly to rest he knew how strange it would be for him to false asleep here, so he made sure to keep his eyes open even if they were only open the tiniest of slits. All the pain seeped and ebbed away and he was left in a state of calm, all of his surroundings faded as he slipped into a state of ease and almost hypnosis.

Kazuhiro continued to rub until the knot disappeared, the knot, which was the pain-causer, would be gone, but that swelling still had not left. It would not be painful, but Kazuhiro was worried. Typically, a massage would take care of all swelling and obviously the problem knot, but the swelling was still there. Clearly, this was either something unrelated to the knot, or could it be...no...not this kid?