Law of unintended consequences (( BernardoxGian (FreakyfelinexElla))

freakyfeline

The roll-call echoed in the dead sturdy cell rooms and empty hallways which soon started to fill in with footsteps of the residents and guards barking out orders at the prisoners. This was yet another morning like any other. He stepped out of bed and pulled off his white and black stripped jacket from the back of chair and wore it over his shirt. He fixed his collar pulling it up around his neck and kept his lush of green hair tucked in as he usually does. There was a click sound which meant that the jail door was now open. He was still seeing everything blurry with out his glasses so he picked them out before he headed out.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• freakyfeline

• ella.

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The guard smiled when he saw Giano's face, there was no wonder, he was the one who escaped from prison four times already.

"You again?" he asked, cursing the guard in his mind, he didn't feel like waking up at all. When the door was open he finally stood up and got out, searching for Bernardo. He grabbed his shoulder.

"Good morning darling!" He wrapped his hands around his neck. "I missed you so much, the night was so lonely without you. Do you have something good for me?"

He smiled at him when Gian wrapped his arms around him and and placed one hand around the waist of the blonde. 'Good morning honey I missed you very much too, I hope you are behaving' he muttered, somewhat amused by the dirty looks that the prisoners were giving them because of their little charade. ' I do have something good for you if you did' he said winking