Original Characters Thread

Go-Go-Romansu

I'd like a rp with someone else, doesn't have to be a romantic story, just something to get my barrings here.

I'm not new to rp, have been for over a year, so I know how things work.

If you want to contact me, my steam is Fran-Fiction and my ***** if criminal.scum77

I typically rp as ocs, but I can rp a character from a manga or anime easily, if I've seen it bef

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rukia-K1

• Go-Go-Romansu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? What do you mean it makes no sense? Do you have Steam or *****?

But yeah, I would prefer to be in contact with someone before I rp, so I can get to know them.

- - - Updated - - -

and apparently the certain contact thing that lets you talk with people over the internet is censored.

It starts with a S and ends in a E

I don't have either of those. ^^;;;;; -probably because all I need is google half the time-

And yeah it didn't make sense because it was censored |D

Ah, guess that's fine.

Also, one thing that would be helpful is a thread on here for introducing characters, such as OCs. I was going to make it but I didn't think it belonged here; that's the reason for the title of the thread, forgot to change it.

But, since you don't have either of those, I guess it would be fine to just talk to you here.

Ah I see. Basically what we can do is when we actually are in the rp we make the characters up and post them on that thread. It makes it useful later on to look back at if we need to. We could get the basics on here though while talking on a plot maybe?

I'm more use to using a single character and posting them on each thread, but that would work.

Also, I'm more use to message board rp, where the norm for posting is

regular text for talking

>greentext for action.

Go to the site Dramachan and you'll see what I mean, I don't rp there but it's a good example

Sorry if I'm so confusing... I'm a bit new, as you can tell by my title on here.

I'd be perfectly okay with the enemies in love.

One theme I like is when one of the characters has a indecisive sexuality and throughout the story, they come to terms with it.

Yeah...actually that was my "sorta" incest plot xD I like that idea too.

Um...well we have catagories for that:

Villain x Hero

Rival x Rival

Gang Leader x Gang Leader

Person in a Rival Kingdom x another Kingdom

Anime rivals.

That's about which ones I have.

Oh! I just got an idea from that. What about a three way? We can bring in one in the middle of two rivals that are after him? And it will maybe be a brother/brother/brother thing or maybe a Father/son/brother thing?

I probably wouldn't want to do a three way one, but that is something to keep in mind.

Also, sorry, but I may not be able to do this rp anytime soon... Maybe over the weekend though.

It's fine and hmn...well....we could maybe do two family members that don't see eye-to-eye over something. Which could be that one of them likes guys and refuses to admit it?

That would actually be a good idea, I'd have no problem with it.

Also, I have to be off for the night; I sent you a friend request, so we can chat again.