Enemy Love RP? (And another idea that I can't think of a name for |D)

Rukia-K1

Anyone want to do a roleplay where two enemies fall in love with one another?

I have multiple ideas for this:

Gang leader x Gang leader

Rival x Rival

Villain x Hero

King x Rival King

Prince x Rival Prince

Two different races that are enemies falling in love (My main one is Half-dragon x Human)

Any anime rivalries that you might have that I know

The other idea I have is one kind of like, well it's kind of like this:

There is an older person in love with a younger person that is dating (the older person's) best friend's daughter. He lives with his best friend and can't go against him, because they want the daughter to be happy, but he wants to take the younger one for himself. But his problem is that the younger one refuses to believe that he is serious... So we would see what would happen really.

That is basically the idea of that one.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rukia-K1

• Viperscreed

• SammuelColdheart

Well as the movie went the king from the one kingdom wanted to make a deal with the queen from the neighboring kingdom, they were both(If my memory serves me well) widowed with young children.

Wanting to marry their children, which would combine the kingdoms and their resources but not wanting to force the children to marry they would send a child over to the neighboring kingdom to spend the summer in hopes they would fall in love and marry on their own but of course the children didn't but through some antics did fall in love and marry.

If the situation is desperate enough I could see the parents overlooking their children both being male and we can rethink the antics if you want. ^^

hmn...Well it could be two kingdom's in a war that desperately want it to end so they decide to marry them. But one of them doesn't want to.

Alright ^^also I'm thinking that my character's kingdom is the smaller more unwilling kingdom, just to give him something else to be pissy about X3

That would help if you could.

Um...well I never really know that until we get into teh story. How about it is modern but they "think" it's like medieval times?

k.

No idea.

My friend just got me hooked on ZoLu, and now she's sending me thousands of videos....

|D Plus I read the manga, the anime is too long for me to start.