Straycat (AkiradavelxFreakyfeline)

freakyfeline

Madara took a moment of silence trying to collect his thoughts to make sure he wouldn't say the wrong thing. HE rubbed his sweaty palm looking down as if he was trying to look for an answer from the ground. 'Well..um..I met your Master I mean your previous Master'' He looked up alarmed and waiting for Itachi's reaction.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• freakyfeline

• akiravadel

Itachi's eyes went wide and he backed up a few steps. He wasn't mad. No not mad at all. Terrified was the real feeling here. He slumped to the floor from his fear and started shaking. His Master was searching for him... and why wouldn't he? He was his property after all and Itachi stole that from him.

Madara looked puzzled, he instinctively placed his hands on Itachi's shoulder to comfort him ''who was this man to terrify Itachi like that ''what kind of person he is? he seemed to someone from high-class''

"He's..." Itachi swallowed hard and shook his head. "H-He's my past... a terrible Master... but everything is fine now as long as he doesn't find me." He smiles up at him even though he's still shaking from fear.

There was something that made him instinctively protective, he could not quite put a finger on it. '' I won't let him hurt you'' he was regretting those words as soon as he told them, because they were so old and cliche, he felt disgusted saying that, but it was about Itachi. Itachi was different, he was his pet, and as a Master he had to take care of him. The young man was like a lover, except that he had cat ears and tail. Since when I've became so deranged, to consider a cat as a lover? He scratched his head and pondered.

Itachi leaned forward and nuzzled the raven's leg purring softly, "my good sweet Master will protect me." He smiled softly. "If you wish I will tell you... it's just... hard to..." The raven leaned against his leg wanting to burrow into his lap.

Madara placed a hand on his head ruffling his black hair that was hanging loose over his shoulders. 'What is it that you want to tell me?'' he inquired curiously looking down at him. Now that he told him the truth he was hoping that his pet would do the same after all no matter how twisted it may seem it was a kind of relationship.

"He used me... beat me... scarred me..." Itachi shuddered and shook his head. He looked down feeling ashamed about himself. About what he was before. "I submitted to everything... all of it... to every hit... every horrible act..."

His lips parted and his eyes narrowed, looking horrified. Madara Uchiha wasn't sweetheart, he made a lot of enemies along the way that forced him to move out of his old town, but he wasn't the kind of man who would hurt someone for pleasure. He didn't know how to react to this situation, and worst of all he didn't know what to say. He was sure of one thing though Itachi was better off with him than that shark-looking guy.

Itachi lowered his head and trembled, "and now I'm taking advantage of my new Master... I'm so sorry Master... I'll do better." When Madara was out he even cleaned the house. Laundry was running and dishes were done. He wanted to make his Master happy. His tail hung down and so did his little ears.

Strangely enough that Madara's collective and stern demeanor changed into a softer expression. ''You don't have to worry about that, I took you in and took care of you of my own will, so be rest assured I don't consider you as a burden'' he sighed and turned his gaze towards the window ''as for that guy as long as he doesn't know where you are you'll be safe, but you would have to keep inside the house''

Itachi nodded his head, he was used to being kept in doors. He certainly hoped they wouldn't go door to door. The raven trembled and wrapped his arms around himself, "w-we'll have to cover the windows for a bit..."

'Don't think it is necessary, there's no way he look all the way here'' Madara replied reassuringly, though he could not stop the queasy feeling in his stomach. As long as he didn't see me we will be fine, he said to himself. ''By the way is it me or the house seems cleaner?'' He didn't remember that he had been cleaning before he left.

Itachi perked and smiled, "of course, I have to take care of my Master." The raven smiled brighter. He stood and limped over to the kitchen. "I-if you restock I can also cook." He just really didn't want to be thrown out.

''A cat which cooks? wow you are in for the surprises'' he said looking genuinely surprised. ''At least you are no free loader'' he grabbed Itachi's arm and pulled it close to his body. His nose almost touching the boy's ''I like that'' the Master smirked with a glint in his eyes.

Itachi beamed with happiness that he pleased his Master, "I can do more!" Slipping down he started to undo Madara's pants to pull out his member and give him a really good time. He wanted to make sure he never wanted to get rid of him.

Madara was caught off guard and was stymied for a moment. He sensed that Itachi was trying a little too hard. The older man placed a hand over Itachi stopping him from his tracks 'Look Itachi.. I don't know what you are thinking but this feels somewhat offhand''

Itachi's smile faded and he looked down, "I didn't mean to upset you Master..." The raven bit his bottom lip feeling like he wronged the other. He let his hands fall from the others waist.

''Itachi..I am not your previous Master'' he said looking puzzled at his pet's strange behaviour. It might be that Madara wasn't the nicest of people, in fact many people stay away from him, but he wasn't cruel and sadistic like this previous Master sounds. ''You know I want to do those things...when..you know...we feel like it...not forcing you into anything...'' he muttered scratching his head

Itachi looked up at him and gently nuzzled his leg, "you're not forcing me Master. I like to do things that make you happy." He smiled softly up at him. His tail twitched and came to tuck under his leg. His ears perked up a bit.

(d'awww Itachi :cuteonion8: )

Madara had to smile a bit, indeed his new founded pet was quite adorable.He petted his head, rubbing his earlobes and ran his fingers through his smooth hair. 'Well then I would like to see how much happy you want to make me'' he replied with a dirty smirk on his lips.

Itachi beamed and quickly opened his pants and took his member in his hot, wet mouth. Moaning around his member he sucked greedily at it enjoying the feel and taste of it in his mouth. His own member twitched to life from just the taste of his master.

He let out a groan the moment he felt Itachi's wet tongue seeping against his sensitive skin. He rested a hand on his head, throwing his back, letting the pleasure electrify his body. He ran his hand down at the back of his head and pushed his head closer to his navel, wanting him to taste him whole. He loved and hated how much his beloved pet could give him pleasure like that. He rocked his hips, sliding his hard stiff cock inside of his mouth as though he was doing it to his mouth.

Itachi moaned around his member sucking it hard while he too him all the way to the hilt. He bobbed his head and relaxed his throat to welcome his member inside his mouth. Within a few moments his own cock was standing to attention and pre-cum dripped onto the floor. His hands rested on Madara's hips to help control the thrusting so it didn't hurt him.

He groaned and moved in rhythm with him. Itachi's warm wet tongue was pleasing but he didn't want to get all the pleasure done and ready. ''Itachi..'' he tapped on his shoulder as though to stop, he felt a tingling warm feeling that made him want Itachi more than just a mouth service.