Straycat (AkiradavelxFreakyfeline)

freakyfeline

Itachi relaxed and drifted asleep on the couch. He was curled up with his tail tucked around his body. His breathing had evened out as he slept.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• freakyfeline

• akiravadel

he looked so cute and defenseless like that he though to himself. He swallowed and took off his open sweater and placed it on him. It would be of no use if he kicked him out right now after all he was injured, Madara thought to himself.

Itachi sighed softly and snuggled into the sweater. The raven relaxed more on the couch. He hadn't been around people in so long but it was nice to be here with this man.

After some time the raven woke back up and stretched on the couch. Itachi moaned softly and sat up rubbing his eyes. He glanced around and remembered where he was. Looking around he stood and limped as he walked around and found Madara, "morning."

he was in the living room sitting on the couch with a wood and a knife in his hand scraping it into a shape of a weapon. It was a hobby of his that he enjoyed very much. He looked up when he heard Itachi's voice, he momentarily forgot that there was a guest in his house. 'Hello..err..Hitachi' ( he got his name wrong XD) he looked at his bandages ' you shouldn't move just yet' because of that' he continued as he continuing scraping off.

Itachi raised a brow, "it's Itachi." ((hitachi is the brand of a vibrator lol)) The ravnen looked down at his wrapped foot then shrugged his shoulders, "it's sore but I can't stop walking." He didn't like being stuck to one spot.

( LOL )

He stood up and walked to him 'at this point it will never heal' he said when he walked to him and squeezed his arm. - why the hell he even cares? - he thought to himself - when he leaves things will be the same again.

Itachi looked up at him, "do you... want me to stay?" The raven looked up into his eyes. If he wanted him there then he would stay. He just wanted to be needed by someone.

His eyes went wide and his lips gaped open, he froze on the spot not expecting such a direct question, He did not know what exactly to say, in similar situations he would have said no, but as his minds raced he could not bring out forth the words in his mouth.

Itachi stepped towards him and wrapped his arms around him before sitting on his lap and purred as he nuzzled him, "be my master?" His ears tucked back as his face rubbed against his cheek and his tail swished.

He blinked in disbelief did he just asked me to be his master? that thought trailed in his mind as he tried to collect his thoughts. I would be nice to have a pet around and so far he didn't seem such a bad company ( he isn't annoying or overbearing) he sighed 'ok but...' he paused 'please gets off my lap'

(youdonthavetolistentohim XD)

Itachi rubbed against him a little, "you'll keep me master?" His hands ran down his shoulders and against his chest as he stayed on his lap. The raven smiled and rested his cheek on his shoulder.

He swallowed he was being way too cute. - being his Master huh- doesn't sound too bad after a long pause he then said yes, Did I just forget he going to tell him something? he thought to himself but he could not recall. He wrapped his arms around him, not resisting in pulling the neko away from him.

Itachi smiled and nuzzled against him his tail swishing, "then it's settled." He sighed softly and held him close pressing his face against his neck a little. He liked being close to him plus he smelled really nice.

Unlike most people that approached him he didn't feel threatened by him in a way his presence was somewhat comforting and familiar, it was a strange sensation for someone who just met a few hours ago. In addition he was being so cute.. though how weird to think of him like that but isn't he a cat after all? well quite a grown cat He then looked as if he was thinking about something ' if you're in my house then you should get a wash' he said since probably Itachi had been running around in the streets.

Itschi pulled back then sniffed at himself. Yes he was really dirty because he hated baths. His ears tucked back, "I don't like baths..." His voice had a slight growl to it as he spoke. He really didn't want a bath...

so cute - he thought to himself as he watched him with his ears down and that indignant look on his face. 'And what if I help you then?' he said - shouldn't be so hard to wash err..a cat...

he then scooped him up in his arms and walked to the bathroom he made him sit down on a stool as he turned the nobs as water came down pouring in the closed tub. He walked to him then and knelled so that he started pulling of the bandage. Then he stood up ' lift your arms' he said

Itachi's ears were tucked back, he wasn't too happy about all this but it was Master's orders. He raised his arms and mewled softly as his shirt was removed. The raven sighed his tail just hanging limply. He tried to looked as pathetic as he could.

( Itachi stop using your cute no jutsu on me XD)

'Don't give me that look, the quicker the better' he said as he signaled him to lift his legs so that he could pull of his pants. Though he was looking so adorable that it was even working on Madara (though he would never admit it)

((LOL))

Itachi pouted and lifted his legs to help undress him then shipped his shirt off. He mewled softly and sat back down on the stool. His smooth skin for all the world to see now. His tail hung over the side twitching slightly.

Madara realized that he was holding his breathe when he watched him bare from head to toe and thought how beautiful this creature was. He cleared them away and pushing his thoughts past his mind. He then picked him up and gently put him in the tub, the water was lukewarm against his skin.

Itachi tensed as he touched the water and stayed stiff as he had to sit in it. His mewling turned to grumbles as his shoulder hunched and a pout came over his face. He was not a happy kitty.