~*~ Dear Santa ~*~

miyahara_sama

It's already December 10th and the Christmas night is getting closer and closer.

I want everyone here to have this place where we can share our wishes,you can post here any wish you have for this Christmas,no matter the nature of that wish ^_^ and if you forget something you can come back here later and write it as well.

Here i go:

myxhristmaswish.jpg

I wish all the people from YaoiOtaku forum ~ Happy Holidays! ~ i hope you'll all be surrounded by love,warmth and will have a good time with your friends and families.

And remember that you are not alone as long as you have people that love you.

• Like 12

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• miyahara_sama

• Subconscious_domain

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

So sweet thread from you again ^^

Let me think about....

So, I'll be back for my wishlist, OK??

To be continued....... :)

• Like 2

Dearest Smexy Santa,

I wish Mr. Michaelis exist...kidding aside hope you'll grant this tiny wish of mine. I just want my family to be always happy and healthy. To my friends, hope they'll have a great time always. Love and peace 2v8q2bc.jpg

P.S : I want to know where you live ...(*call me maybe?)

The retard in the window,

G I N

• Like 5

Here is my Wish List for Santa :)

Dear Santa, for a pure fantasy wish, I wish i was animated and placed in the world of Bleach as part of Tite Kubo's imagination whereby i can meet all the characters and befriend the Kurosaki family ;)

I wish for selfish things like getting everything i've ever wanted; like a editor or publisher from london writing to me with an expression of interest on the online stories i've published on Webook community; Having my flat interior designed & modernised with brand new electrical goods with TV SKY & Broadband that was prepaid for a whole year, a dvd player, a new laptop, a playsation and maybe some rollerskates in my size that i didnt have to pay for, like maybe having a bigger kitchen built and taking out the bath to install a real shower; having my mum or my dad win the lottery of 20 million pounds so not one of our family has to go stressing about rent and debts again (I believe that they would give their children some money of this win but im not sure how much lol) and with the money i get fom them, i'd be able to go world travelling with Vanessa in the new year because i'd take her with me :)

I wish I could see my Nieces and Nephews again and that my sister would be less selfish and childish. I hope she falls in love with a mature single man (non of the gits she hangs with can be called such so they dont count) who will motivate her and the kids to be more energised and happy with one another.

• Like 2

My Christmas wish is that my little brat of a sister will swallow her anger for my mom... and join our family for Christmas with me ;_; I want to be together with my little sister and brother again.

• Like 2

dear Santa, I have some wish that sound ridiculous, but I can help it,

first, I hope all my family member always happy and healthy, esp my parents, I want them to be proud of me who always slacking off, thats why my second wish is I hope I can be improve or something, give me some power to be diligent student so I can give my parents happiness, :)

and the third is I want all the wishes which send for you can be grant, :D

the last is I want the yaoi pairing in the world esp in my university are getting more and more, XD please, I want see my senior lovey dovey each other, :p

oh and I think still more, I promise its the last, ;)

please, give me new hard disk, (>/\

• Like 2

I've decided to renouce my previous wish list and ask for only this for christmas:-

My favourite books to read (of which there is a list lol) and a bigger TV of 15" inches, I would prefer anything bigger than 19" onwards

I dont really care about my sister, she can go DIEEEE!!!! >_

• Like 2

I haven't really thought about what I'd want for Christmas this year, to be honest. I've been dealing with health problems, a death in the family and now a pregnancy scare, so it hasn't crossed my mind too often. -Sweatdrops- Though, if I really want to be honest, the only thing I could wish for this Christmas is to make sure the man that has been so good to me through everything is relaxed and happy this season. He deserves it. ♥

• Like 3

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

So sweet thread from you again ^^

Let me think about....

So, I'll be back for my wishlist, OK??

And now I come here on 21 - 12 - 2012 :)

532642_10151900834437923_1705417979_n.jpg

Santa...

Please come & bring joys to all YO members too, OK???

:)

• Like 1

I wish for all to feel love, love for oneself, love for others, love for the universe and all creatures. I wish for every soul to experience peace and joy this season, and the rest of eternity.

Have a wonderful holiday, whatever you may be celebrating

• Like 3

Dear Santa...

i don't wish for any material gifts .

instead ;

i wish for happiness to all those who deserves it all around the world -regardless of

their color , race , religion or not , sexual preference, looks or economic status ...

and i really wish , that love would spread and makes the hate along with all the negative feelings .. go away..

finally... i wish that all YO members get their hot bishie wearing a naked apron ;)

• Like 3

Dear Santa, Please make me deaf right now lol

Kidding aside, I wish for my nephew to get better because he's suffering with nasty infection and cant breathe and he's only 2!! I wish everyone, me included, enjoyed tomorrow! onionn5

• Like 3

Dear Santa,

I know its really late so this is gonna be a rush order. Along with peace, happiness and world unity and such, i want nintendo to accept my ideas for the next pokemon game, my cat to stop running out the door EVERY TIME ITS OPENNED >_

• Like 3

I got my Christmas wish and I'm currently cuddled in front of the fire with my mom, sister and brother. This was everything I wanted.

• Like 2