I want to use this character, who wants to play with him! ^^

Viperscreed

I've been dieing to use this character more!

Name: Cheshire Jewelss

Physical description: Cheshire stands at a tiny 5' 2'' even at age twenty. His body is lean from regular runs with his dog but dosen't have much muscle as he tries to avoid heavy or dirty work. Cheshire's hair is black with white spots and his eyes are an extremely light blue. Being a bunny neko he has long, black and pointy ears with a fluffy little tail. White freckles decorate his shoulders and hips.

Personality: He is true to his name and is a snarky manipulater. He is very independent and self involved.

Extra:Cheshire was literally born on a farm and is the youngest of nine children.

He owns a gray borzoi named Baco. Baco is Cheshire's baby and whoever gets involved with him will have to compete with Baco for atteintion.

Cheshire works at a brothel named Vanity.

Cheshire has a twin brother, Nuka, who is the everything Cheshire isn't.

And semes beware Cheshire is a ... maneater.

Well, there he is! Who wants to play? :D

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• YaoiFan69

Can I be a dog-neko who just decided to follow him around one day, declaring that he is my new Master?

Name: Niko Yumel

Physical desciption: 19, 6' 4" Although fairly tall he still seems very young, having a baby face. He is stronger than her looks though, having been forced into fights most of his life. Has white hair going to orange at the tips and his eyes are a mismatch of a deep blue and a light brown.

Personality: Bubbly and bouncy, jumping all about and constantly nuzzling and cuddling at any known chance. He would kill to protect his loved ones

Extra: Fights for money, has been living in the streets since his master died three weeks ago

Just whatever your character is doing then when I respond it'll be what my character is doing or you you could just put in you go fist and I'll post after ^^