『High School of the DEAD』 Х☆Group RPG☆Х

Saga

((Hey guys, I'm sorry since people have been skipping a lot. I was thinking I would get a chance to reply but it's not happening. I'm in the middle of moving and won't be getting a reply in on time. So I give

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
permission to skip me right now. You don't even have to wait until tomorrow. But yeah >: I am really excited about this rp but it seems to be failing since there's lack of activity. I'm staying hopeful though >

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Subconscious_domain

• InkompleteWish

• 「viviD

Hayato was still thinking how could he even escape from these zombies?They were all around the room.Was it even possible for him to stay alive? He didn't have much time left to think.

You have 15 minutes to get to the school's hall-room in the west wing. Remember, 15 minutes

Like that was the chance he was waiting for.While all the zombies started running like they were going on hunting,hearing the message,he managed to escape from the room,surprisingly being unnoticed.Actually..if he had to go there as well? No...maybe that was just a trap for the zombies? Somehow...he just got that feeling and...it seemed like there was something strange in the voice repeating this message.

Hayato didn't really waste his time anymore and started running to the opposide way of the west wing,hoping only one thing - that he wasn't making any mistake.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing. The boy went the opposite way and Eddy turned a different corner. Was going further inside a better plan? Not likely, Eddy thought! Even if the situation outside was worse, wouldn't they eventually corner them? Or was it because outside, it would be harder to find a place to hide? But there would be something, surely! Were these the only options? Eddy didn't know. He didn't know anything.

He'd taken a wrong turn, too. How did the building suddenly look so different? There were doors, but not of the front entrance; Eddy had gone completely around and stood shakily in front of the back doors. Perhaps this was better. Was it safe? Were the doors locked? What was he going to do once outside? He hadn't thought that far. Run. Find a weapon. Run where? Hide? Look for others that were still- not this? If it began somewhere outside, then- then what?

He ran out of time for thought. There was one of them, dragging its rotten feet his way. Another, from the other side. Eddy didn't think he'd been spotted yet; however, outside was definitely better at that moment. Leaving, he was leeeaving- he was wrong. He wouldn't find out what outside was like for a while longer, either. Eddy nearly jumped out of his skin, reaching for the front door, when they flew open on their own. Stumbling backwards, any cries caught in his throat; a lump of sounds, never to be released. But it wasn't one of them that had come in through the open doors. This boy was still- he was fine, golden locks curling around his face. Eddy watched him, eyes wide with fear as the boy slammed the doors shut; Eddy's own hand hanging desperately in mid-air, caught frozen in time, unable to warn, stop-

The loud noise had drawn their attention. Eddy turned on his heel, lips pulling into a frown, twisting into a bitter, disbelieving half-smile. "What the fuck are you doing, coming from that direction?"

He meant to sound scolding at the very least; instead his words came out pained, like it was simply a bother and they weren't really facing any mortal danger. Just two people who'd met in the hallway and somehow inconvenienced one another. Of course, clearly Goldilocks was the one at fault here, not Edwin. Definitely not Edwin. Ed was on his way out of this mess, thank you very fucking much.

"You have 15 minutes to get to the school's hall-room in the west wing. Remember, 15 minutes."

"Ahh, seriously," Eddy glanced up only barely, squinting up at a speaker. Was it really? They wobbled in position, confused by the voice as it echoed through the halls. Whoever had let the voice flow had good timing. Eddy made a mental note to try and congratulate them later.

When they finally reached a safer area, the boy that rescued him, let go and rested on one of the walls. He seemed to have forgotten about Kaoru for a second. Since the boy was talking with himself. The things what he said, made Kaoru pause though. He seemed to know what was currently happening. The student couldn’t ask though, since he found himself pinned against the wall behind him. The one before him had a nerve, accusing him for being one of ‘them’. “No I am not and I would appreciate it, if you take your hands off me.” Kaoru said, slapping the hand away.

The other probably didn’t really focus on him it seemed, he was looking more for any danger that might close in to them. Not that Kaoru cared; he cracked his knuckles and looked around too. No one seemed to have seen them yet, good. Yet again, he was brought out of his thoughts, when the other jabbed his cell phone. “What are you doing?! You could have asked you know. I might be thankful for you saving me but enough is enough. Look here, I am not bitten, not afraid-//well maybe a bit//-and I am trusting you for now since you seem to be one of a few that survived.” the student said, well, more like whispering since he didn’t want to alarm the zombies.

Kaoru was also a bit paranoid but he did at least know manners. Well, I guess in ‘these’ kind of situations, there can’t be manners. It’s either living or dying and Kaoru would prefer the first. That is why he just sighed deeply and let himself be led by the other. Nikolaevich seemed to know what’s happening and also seemed to know what to do and what not to do. It would be best for Kaoru to let himself be led, instead of fighting for the ‘leader position’.

He soon knew why Arita kindly borrowed his cell phone, sarcasm right? It was to record a message, so that the zombies would gather at one point, the announcement room. Meaning, both of them would only have 15 Minutes to get out of here, before the zombies came. Oh joy. Especially since he won’t be seeing his phone ever again. Better then be dead though, he guessed.

Kaoru looked outside the room, there weren’t any zombies yet. If they wanted to run, they would need to do so now. He equipped his brass knuckles again, one never knows right? They might need to fight their way outside. The student turned around, waiting for Arita.

Mindless, he seemed. But gladly he met some boy that wasn't to pee his pants any time soon. Arita slammed the door close behind as the dead silence spoke for a storm coming. Sooner or later that corridor would be crowded with zombies. To walk slowly and calmly was out of the question, Nikolaevich turned to Kaoru and grinned like some insane maniac,

-"Can you jump,boy?", second later he ran towards the stairs, showing to Kaoru that the only way to get fast out of there was to jump from stairs down the first floor. Lucky they were on only the second floor.

How come that Arita was enjoying this insanity? May be the chaos was in his blood; his shirt spread open from the jump, forcing his muscles to pin-point balance in ankles. He knew pretty well that the other kid would have the guts to jump. You don't meet everyday people that don't shake or shiver from the sight of dead bodies walking around,right?

While they were running, Arita's mind was strictly working;

"If they can be destroyed only through hit in the head... that means the core is their nervous system. Which in fact allows them to move this way. But if the nervous system worked, how the damned god their heart has stopped?"

How swallowed he was in his thinking. Although in their way they bumped into a few zombies,their united strenght made them fight pretty damn good. Especially Kaoru with his punches.

"Unless it isn't the whole brain functionating.",he frowned and turned to side,shoving a kick in a zombie's head. How he was supposed to find antidote when he knew so little? He let Kaoru be in front for a second as lowered down to take out from his supporting gadgets belt a small metal injection. He stabbed a motionless zombie in the neck to take blood sample,then shoved the needle out,quickly jabbing the injection in a secured can. That aside, he had to find a lab, but after they would gather with other survivors.

• 3 weeks later...

((I waited until the last minute. Sorry guys, been busy. I was SO excited to reply too haha, but it still took me this long. Ugh.))

He hadn't put much thought into what exactly would be awaiting him on the other side of the doors. The only thing that was at the forefront of his mind was that these things, well, they were right on his ass and beyond those doors was possible safety. You see, adrenaline had him moving on but it was that same adrenaline that had him thinking only of the now... instead of what lay ahead.

There was a moment of silence. Both of them seemingly too shocked to really say anything at all. It had been so quiet that the blonde hadn't even known the other was there. Not a first anyway, but then he spoke. The fear that was coursing through him had him, for only a second, ready to strike. He kept himself still though, and instead of freaking out at the unexpected voice, he stood still, facing the door, with his hand still on the handle.

He turned slowly to the source of sound though, finally, and for a moment he just stared. His mouth hung open just slightly before both eyebrows rose in surprise. This was the last thing he had been expecting.

His lips moved as he attempted to stutter out a response when it occurred to him finally. Exactly where they were and what they shared these halls with. He was finally aware of the wordless moans and the scuffling of feet that were behind. So, he turned to meet them, weapons clutched to his chest as he looked on in astonishment.

Hm, out of the frying pan and into the fire eh? How much more hopeless could this situation become? He turned his head to meet the stranger, although he'd seen him before in this same building he didn't know enough about him. He was a bit taller than him, as were most people it seemed, and although terrified, he was somehow able to hide it well. That's not to say he still didn't look afraid, it was just less than to be expected.

It was comforting to be honest... but he knew it was simply because of the situation. If they got out of here alive, there was absolutely no way they wouldn't break down in terror.

Then the announcement rung through the halls. The undead paused, obviously just as confused as themselves, and then began scuffling around in search of it. It came from every speaker along the hallway though so there was no way for them to pinpoint the source... or at least, that was how he saw it. Either way, he knew a good time to escape when he saw one.

So he held out the crowbar that he stole from the shed. Splattered along it was a dark red and it seemed blood was starting to become a familiar thing around here. "Hit them in the head or break their legs." he said, his voice low and quiet. His lungs were still burning from running so long, which made it very difficult to speak clearly. He gave the teen a once over again before finally drawing his own conclusion.

"How the hell are you even still alive? Been kindly asking them to come back another time or something?" he had no weapons, which was exactly why Yasuo was offering him one. Glancing at the door he bit his lip, knowing very well which direction this other boy had been wanting to head towards. He shook his head slowly, "Don't bother, the yards full of them." not to say the building wasn't though.

"Don't know about you, but I'd much rather take my chances doing what mystery voice suggests." he offered the bloody bar of metal once more, hoping that the other would take it. Either way, they were running out of time and if a decision wasn't made now, he would probably abandon him. A bat was protection enough it seemed, but the thought of having someone at his back did leave a certain amount of comfort. He only hoped there were more than just the two of them. So he made a note to consciously keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary. Any thing alive.

• 3 weeks later...

Everything was so messed up right now.No matter how hard Hayato was trying to figure out how the things turned that way,there was no aswer at all.

How would all this end? If the things could be normal again..someday? These questions weren't leaving the student's mind.

Just everything was to much,yet he wouldn't give up. There was at least one more person in the whole school who was alive!

Takahashi noticed two zombies coming his way.He lifted his sword ready to kill these walking deads,thinking that if he doesn't do it,he will be the one who is going to be killed.For his surprise they just passed near him,like he wasn't even there.

He blinked several times,trying to understand what just happened.Were they that intoxicated by the voice they heard few minutes ago?

Hayato shaked his head,realizing that he doesn't have much time left. He started running again,being so deep in his thought that he didn't even understand when did he bump into someone.

He jumped back as soon as possible,thinking that it was some zombie again.

"Shit..I'm going to die. " was the first thought that came out.

Taking a better look at the person he bumped in,he realized it wasn't a zombie,but just the opposite. It was a human.So after all there really had someone who wasn't affected by this zombie thing.

"You..." Hayato pointed at the boy standing in front of him.

"You're the new boy!" Tahakashi had so many questions for this guy.He wanted to know why all this is even happening..in his school?

Eddy eyed the crowbar a moment before accepting it, though hesitantly. “You got anything else?” He murmured, weighing the weapon in his hand. He wasn’t as skinny as two years ago, but Eddy never had many points in physical strength department; he was more of a brain power department guy. He certainly never thought he would have to be bashing in heads of the undead. “Think we can make a run for it while they are, ah, distracted?” Even as he said it, Ed knew it was impossible. The kid could barely talk proper. He must have been running a while, too.

So. A crowbar, a bat; and no more running (yet, anyway). Neat.

"How the hell are you even still alive? Been kindly asking them to come back another time or something?"

“Haha-“ raising the crowbar a bit, Eddy spared careful glances to each of them. At least one thing was confirmed; they did in fact react to sound. The longer Eddy and Goldilocks spoke, well. “Does that work?” he asked dryly, with perhaps a hint of hope under his tongue, no matter how silly it was. That would have been just perfect, Ed thought. “What about you, then? You seem to have got through that yard just fine.”

"Don't know about you, but I'd much rather take my chances doing what mystery voice suggests."

Maybe he’d have to ask again, later. Eddy shifted his position as the one nearer to him groaned, suddenly lunging forward. In a moment of panic, Eddy landed a hit on its head. Not very successful, that, as the thing spat and hissed, reaching its rotten arms out to Eddy. Ed gritted his teeth, gripped the crowbar tight, swung; and buried it deep in the poor fucker’s brain. Or what was left of his brain, anyway. He tugged back, finding the weapon stuck in the head. He pulled harder, finding a piece of something brown and gooey stuck on the end as it slipped out with a sticky ‘plop’. Even as the mass fell from the crowbar, hitting the floor with a rather unpleasant sound, Eddy watched the undead (or maybe dead, finally) fall over like a lifeless lump of meat. Which it was, sort of.

“You said something about following the happy voice?”

(I just assume that your charachter meet with the duo Bloodysadist. And i am sorry if some of these things might seem like god modding to you. XD)

Sure, maybe Kaoru wasn't he brightest bulb in a lamp but he wasn't that dumb. He knew that he was risking his life with any unnecessary actions. And he knew that he could trust Arita. At least until this whole things with the living dead was over. His gut told him to follow this guy, it was like instinct. "Hmpf. What you don't get in brains, you get in brawn. Huh?" he said, jumping down the stairs too. Apart from others, he could pinpoint his personality pretty well. He accepted the fact that he was better in punching zombies then to calculate why there were living in the first place. He had faith in his strength.

On their way downwards, the met some zombies. Kaoru didn't linger longer and punched one directly into the face so that the zombie flew backwards into another one. If he wanted too, he might be able to just punch their skulls in. But he didn't want to directly, only if they really got annoying. It was already worse enough that he got their blood all splattered around his clothes. Urgh, he hoped that after they found a safer place he would be able to take a bath or something and change his clothes.

Arita suddenly retreated from the front and Kaoru made sure to guard him as long as it took. He didn't know what the boy was intending to do but if he needed to do it, then he would help the older guy. He continued giving out punches while still running for the exit. Suddenly however, something appeared from around a corner and Kaoru took a defensive stance. Said thing bumped into the and jumped back as soon as the thing saw them. Wait. It wasn't a zombie. It was a human. At least Kaoru was believing it since the other didn't behave like the zombies. Said boy pointed a finger at Arita and Kaoru just decided to wait for now and say nothing.

He turned around as he heared a low grunt comming his way. It seemed that some of the zombies decided to follow them. It weren't much, but you never know. He readied his fists and waited for the other two to finish talking or whatever.

• 2 weeks later...

He placed the sample in his pocket, getting up with some worried expression drawn on face. What if he wasn't able to find any antidote? Will it be really the end-...

//No..I will,just...,

he frowned and as he walked up towards the exit-

::BUMP::

The heck?!

He rubbed his head, having himself bump into Kaoru who actually bumped into another student - Takahashi.

"You..."

Arita knew from first glance that this boy was different, not to mention that he noticed Arita mumbling to himself in the class room a few hours before the release of that monstrous virus.

//Shit,

he thought looked aside.

"You're the new boy!"

-"Right, you should be more polite to your senpai.", he averted eyes as some door crashed down on floor - a massive wave of zombies,"And I'd suggest to run. NOW.",not wanting to get his ass eaten, Arita placed each of his hands on both guys and dragged them along. Well, if that was some manga, now would be the moment of comedy - having them in hands like some stray cats.

// God, where is your so called god, you mere mortal. I wondered thousand and thousand of times, where is that God.

I never wished for anything but to see my two hands creating something meaningful - at least, meaningful to me. I never wanted to bring death on earth. Is that a punishment for one who creates life?

He closed eyes and let out a heavy sigh.

// If that's your punishment, then we humans are surely your own punishment,God.

Crawling up to the last stair of despair, Arita finally saw the corridor leading for the hall. Blessing.

• 2 months later...

(OOC: I wish I was active when this clearly was before.

...I dunno if it is still possible for me to reply. xD

Been thinking if I can reply a few days ago.

My char still has one life left, I think. 8DD;;)

((I really liked my character for this >: I would be up to continuing or starting over if anyone wants to.))

(I'm up for the starting over. C8

Well, I love almost all of my characters. XD

So yesh, I'm up for it. o:)

(OOC: Yeah, we can start over. But no idea about the others. I know that Bloodysadist will be rarely on =/ Sooo, any ideas about the order of posting or something? =/ )

(We have four. You, me, Inko, Sub.

We can have the usual posting order.

And um, maybe someone else might join. @_@

I'm pretty content with four of us though. 83

But I'm pretty there would someone else joining. Maybe. Orz? @3@)

((Four sounds good to me :> Should we switch up some stuff or would starting in the school be just as good? I think we had too many last time. Wasn't four the limit at the beginning but we pushed it because a lot of people found interest in it? Four sounds good to me though, the perfect amount I think. I've been wanting to come back to this forum

(OOC: Well, cool then. Four shall be four. So, who was next...? I think it was 'Sub'?

And yeah, we continue as we are. (: Meeting where we had to,so we start the journey. ;D)

((So we aren't starting completely over? Because I was interacting with a character that isn't going to be involved anymore >: And so that's kind of awkward. I can make it work though with a reply starting off as though that character didn't exist. Just gotta know whether we are starting completely over or if we are just continuing on here as is.))

(Oh,boy. Hmmm, okay,okay. Let's start from the moment where I play the record on phone for you to hear it, where we will meet. If agree, I will go delete the posts or edit them with 'character out of play',so we can continue. How about it? Since to start all over, it might die again ¬_¬ Paranoid already.)

((I agree :) I can work with that. Shall we wait for acceptance from the other two before we continue? I'll make a post whenever you give the go ahead.))