Searching for 2 rper's for a dark romance rp.

kittypanda

Okay so I really want to try something out like a dark romance, anyways I'm all out of plot bunnies right now but I promise you guys that I will think of something! But I just really want to try it out~ Oh yeah there is a few things that I must clear up before I can allow anybody to rp with me.

Requirements~

1. First of all I like people who can be very detailed and write more then one sentence.

2. You must have semi-good grammar.

3. Also you have to be kind of active. I understand if you have work or school or whatever.

4. I like playing the uke but I will try being a seke or seme.

Anyways I'm a very understanding person and I'm willing to try anything. As of right now I do not have any plots at the moment. But if you guys do then I'm willing to listen to them.

~^-^ I hope I get to rp with you guys soon~

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• 「viviD

• SaiChan

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark romance. Dark romance. Dark romance. Dark romance. Dark romance. Dark romance. Dark romance. Dark romance. Dark romance. Dark romance. Dark romance. Dark romance. Dark romance. Dark romance.

Can i join? ;a;

We could do that one together ^-^, and also I think it's your turn to reply for the student teacher one. Oh yeah I also want to do a three way dark romance one as well.. ^^' Do you want to do that as well? Or no? ^^'

Ah okay and I can make the thread for the detective and criminal one is that okay? Or do you want to make the thread for that one?

Oh, wait, what do you mean by three-way again? Three roleplayers? o: That's what I thought. 83;

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, you can make that one. :3

*pants and falls backwards* I made it... Here it is~ ^-^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)The-Ventriloquist-A-story-about-a-madman-gt-Techno-x-Kitty-*private*?p=251888#post251888 I hope the title is okay and my character is to your liking~ ^-^;

Actually, I'm very quite excited~ If I was at home (currently on school) I would have fallen out of my chair and then jump up and down.

EXCITED~ Because frankly, I just love dark romance, I can tell this will be very dark which is exciting~ 8D