Dangerous affection ( shaz & sammualcoldheart) private

sharonfirth1982

Paul would blush lightly as he would look to the side "Sh-Shut up... leave me be!" he would say as he would bury his head into his pillow crying now more obvious, he couldn't believe him... what did he want so much from Paul that to hurt him like that, what?

"Wh-What do you want Reese, why you came back?! Why you are trying to hurt me!" he would say in between his tears which was dropping down as he would bury deeper his head into his pillow, trying to silent his cries, but he couldn't.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• sharonfirth1982

Reese smiled and walked over to the bed and sat at side of paul " i wont shut up tell me why you were so depressed and tell me why you are reacting this was over a simple fight with a friend your feelings were never so easily before"

he stroked pauls head lightly and sighed i came back because i missed you and im not trying to hurt you i dont even know why i got so angry to be honest i think when you said your life was fine and you had found a replacement i got a little jealous i cant really explain it " he sighed "ill leave if thats what you want but i just wanted to check and see if you were okay"

Paul eyes would wide open when he felt his friend sitting on the edge of his bed and feeling how he was caressing his hair, his blush would slowly appear once more "No-Nothing was like it was when you were here... I had no one close enough to me, to understand me... and protect me, I had to fight on my own, without having anyone to guard my back... you was the missing piece, nothing was the same when you left... and I didn't mean it for real Reese... I would never find a replacement for you... I just have few chicks which comes and cooking or cleaning for me... they are like maids I don't even love them or have relationship with them... they are just friends." he would mumble, but when he felt the other standing up and saying that he would leave, he reached for Reese hand and pulled him down back on his bed "D-Don't go..." he would mumble in his pillow as his blush would grow and his tears would start slowly disappearing.

Reese was a little startled as he felt the other grab his wrist and pull him back onto the bed he smiled as he heard him ask him not to go he stroked his hair and lent back against the wall"ill stay as long as you need me " he said in gentle voice.

He smiled as he heard the tears stop "Its about time" he said teasingly "ive never heard you cry so much " he smiled playfully and ruffled pauls hair "are you blushing " he asked teasingly laughing lightly "are you gonna put some clothes on or do i have to dress you my self your gonna catch a cold " he pulled a blanket up over pauls cold bare skin and smiled

Paul would blush even more when he hear the other male's playful attitude comes back as he would sigh softly in a relief but he still couldn't forget the other male's words early, only by remembering those words makes his blood boil to great level, however when the other mentions the cloths his blush would return even in greater amount as he would shake his head a bit "You still such a pervert, you was about the same when we were younger... always wanting to be the one to dress me if I won't do it my self... don't you think it will be rather strange doing it now?" he would ask his friend with light faint smile but this time the smile was real "If you so badly want to dress me feel free..." he would say teasingly to the other and smirk a bit, he loved to make such jokes with his older friend, but he still didn't knew that Reese was a homosexual guy.

Reese laughed as paul brought back old memory's "yea well you were forever taking your dam clothes off someone had to dress you and i was the only one quick enough to catch you " he laughed teasingly "and yea i suppose i was a bit of a perv and i know i still am so maybe dressing you self is a better idea " he nudged paul playfully "plus im not sure you would want me getting you dressed now like i said before there is a lot about me that has changed"

Paul would sigh softly hearing those words again as he would shake a bit his head, as his blush would fastly disappear "So, what exactly happen for you to change so cold, when you are angry you never was like that before you would rather pin me down and make me tell you what was bothering me, then hurting me so deeply..." he would say standing up from his bed and taking off already the dried towel which was wrapped around his waist and throwing it to the side revealing again his full naked body to the other, but seems he didn't really worry about that, after all they both was males, he would reach up to the closet and search for some clothes as he kneel down exposing more of his private parts to the other, till he was searching, for boxers and some jeans and shirt to put on, "You would never say something so cruel to me, you was more like 'I will rather take all hits instead of you, then seeing you all in bruises' you remember this? You told me that just few days before you leave when we was fighting with bunch of other guys..." he would say he was sounding a bit more serious now.

" i would still take a beating for you any day hell ive fought all my life and when i left here it felt like i was fighting for everything" he watch closely as paul removed the towel and started looking for some fresh clothes" i suppose it got worse when i told my parents i was gay " the word stuck in his throat he hadn't to tell him yet it just fell out of his mouth he looked over at paul hoping that he hadnt heard what he had just said surly this would change everything and the thought of paul not being able to except this really worried reese

Paul won't hear the last word, because he was too overtaken in picking up some cloths "What was that again? I didn't hear clearly?" he would say rather instinctively, the other did gulp and hold the last word pretty bad so he couldn't clearly hear it, as he finally find for himself a dark thin boxers, and he would place them, through his rather soft skin... he had a bit more softer skin then others and no hair on it, it was rather strange for a male, he didn't need to shave that much either, neither his body neither his face.

Reese sighed " thank god "he whispered "....i-it was nothing important " he answered quickly he looked pauls slender body and smiled "you still have the body of a teenager have you even hit puberty yet " he asked playfully .

he laughed lightly trying to cover the fact that he was watching him closely enough to notice he hardly had any hair at all he watched as he pulled on his boxers and sighed in relief "is that all your wearing your gonna catch a cold its freezing out side and to be honest this house isnt that warm " he got up from the bed and smiled " let me guess you still dont own a pair of pjs " he laughed

"H-Hey! I am older enough to have public hair which is prove that I am a teenager..." he would say showing his public hair by pulling a bit down his boxers for the other to can see "And of course I don't have pjms... I am not a fucking girl." he would say growling lightly at the other as he wouldn't much sense the cold "Well I have you to warm me up, don't I?" he would say again in rather this playful and teasing voice of his as he would chuckle lightly till his grin was growing.

"I never said i was staying all night did i ? " reese said teasingly "your a big boy now you dont need me to hold your hand now do you? he winked playfully and laughed.

he got up off the bed and walked over to paul with a sly smile on his face he grabbed his jaw playfully "and what makes you think im gonna keep you warm " he said in a more playful tone " i might have other ideas in mind " he said and teasingly kissed pauls lips " you never know " he winked and grinned at the look on pauls face

Paul eyes would widen as he could feel the other lips sinking in his, as he would blush really deep as then he would step backward placing a hand in front of him protecting "Wh-What the hell was that... Reese... don't tell me that you... you are homo?" he would say rather surprised his friend always had this strength personality which was beating always on more like a pure strong male who is ready to even create family not on a gay, he was seeing the gays rather differently something like guys with feminine moves... which disguised him.

the grin faded fast from reeses face and a more serious look washed across his face he looked at pauls disgusted expression and sighed. "yes .... im gay and i can see that it really bothers you so .. ill leave" he stepped back and turned to walk away and paused." just so you know ....ive always been gay i just never told you i was worried you wouldn't understand.... im so glad i was wrong " he said sarcastically he gave paul a fake smile and walked out of the room.

Paul would rush after the other male as he would grab his hand, holding it tightly for the wrist "I... I am not giving up on you Reese... I lost you once... I don't want to lose you again... you... you are the only one who can understand me... and the only one who can reach me... I.. I don't want you to leave... just please stay here... for the whole night... I... I don't care that you are gay... you are still my best friend! And you will always be!" he would say loud enough for the other to hear him as he was holding on the wrist even tighter he didn't want to let go the other male.

Reese was shocked at how tight paul held on to his wrist he turned and looked at him " cant stay paul if i do you will end up hating me and i couldnt stand that and i dont want to hurt you more than i already have i have to go home " he sighed and tried to pull his arm free from pauls tight grasp.

he noticed pauls grip tighten "let go paul you dont know what your saying if i stay here i wont be able to control myself" he said as he softly brushed his check with his finger tips " i need to leave

Paul would get rather anger as he would pull the other over his bed dropping him on his bed, as he would go on top of him placing his kneels on the both sides of the other male's legs and pin down the other male's hands "YOU ARE GOING NO WHERE! I've been waiting for you for so long... what? You will leave me now... what do you want to have sex with me to stay?! Then do it and let's finish with this... I need you beside me! I NEED MY FRIEND BESIDE ME! The one who used to know me!" his eyes would start getting wet, as few tears would start drop down over the other male's nose and face "I just... I just need my friend... th-the one who used to protect me... and hug me protectively... I don't give a fuck if you are even transsexual... what I care is that the soul who loved me once as his friend is inside this changed man and I want this man back! No matter how changed he is! I know that, no matter how cruel or cold he is... he would never leave my side... and support me..." he would mumble in between his dropping tears as he was holding his friend even tighter pinned down.

Reese felt his body been thrown on to the bed he was stunned as the determined paul sat on him refusing to let him leave he watched in shock as he began to cry and pour his heart out . paul lay there looking up at pauls weeping face he had never realized how much he meant to paul.

he slowly lifted his hand to pauls cheek and brushed the tears away from his eyes he just looked at him silently and pulled him close holding him tenderly in his arms. "you would really go that far to keep me here wouldnt you" he whispered as he lifted pauls face slightly.

He slowly ran his finger over pauls lips and kissed them gently "why " he whispered " why am i so important to you " he kissed his lips more feverishly as he pushed his tongue in between pauls slightly parted lips to finally be able to kiss him felt so good.

Paul would not struggle or fight he will let Reese to remove his tears away as he would look for a moment to the side "I-Isn't obvious... it's because I love you... and my life without you was like real hell." he would mumble but he didn't meant love like the one the other felt, he meant it as friend, he would feel how the other suddenly pulled him as Paul would blush softly, especially when the other run his fingers so tenderly through his lips he would part them a bit to can the other have more touchable place, as then his eyes would open wide when he felt the other male's lips brushing into his, but this time wasn't like he kissed him before he says he will leave this time was way more different he could feel how the other loves running down through his lips, he truly didn't knew what to do, but then something will penetrate his mouth entering deep in between his lips, as Paul's eyes would open even more widely and his cheeks would star cover in rather pinkish-red color, as then he couldn't resist anymore and he didn't really want to struggle against the other as he would move a bit hesitantly forward, but even so he will do it, pressing his lips deeper at the other male's lips as he would tilt a bit to the side to can he fit their lips better, and he would suck on the tongue which was playful inside his mouth, did he craved for this... through this whole time... his friend Reese... if it was that then Paul could give it.... but would he? Or he would keep decline it to the very last moment, until his heart didn't had anywhere else to run.

pauls reaction to the kiss was a little different than reese thought it would be he felt paul lean in to the kiss . reese ran his fingers through pauls hair as he held him closer he pulled his head back to look at paul he smiled as he looked at pauls blushing face " you look so cute when you blush" he said softly he sat up and looked paul deep in the eyes which seemed to make him blush more he smiled and softly wiped the remaining tears away from his soft cheeks kissing each eye gently as he did it.

" ill stay" he whispered in pauls ear he wanted paul so badly but taking him now would be wrong especially when he seemed so upset he didnt want to take advantage of him he picked paul up in his arms and laid him down in the bed pulling the sheets up over him "get some rest ill be here when you open your eyes i promise " he stroked his cheek and kissed his forehead gently and smiled softly "now sleep"

Paul would freak out when the other says he is cute "I- I am not cute! I am male I can't be cute..." he would say with rather teasing voice and shy voice as he would look at the other closing his eyes a bit when the other placed two kisses on his two eyes, he would smile at them, as he would blush a bit when the other stroke his 'soft' cheeks, Paul was still in decline with this, but he was fine for now at least, he would blush deeply when he suddenly was lift up in the other male's arms that he would blush even more "H-Hey!" he would say but before he finish he would be placed on bed and covered, Paul would blush once more when the other stroke his cheeks and told him to fall asleep and that he will be here tomorrow when he wakes up as he would nod "O-Okay." he would mumble and bury a bit more the side of his head in his pillow closing his eyes fairly easy, it won't take much for him he would fall asleep.

Reese smiled and sat on the bed beside paul he watched him closely as he fell a sleep he shimmied down the bed a laid beside him wrapping his arm around him holding him close. He smiled to himself this was the first time in 5 years he was able to wake up beside the person who meant the most to him he kissed pauls neck lightly and closed his eyes drifting off in to a deep sleep knowing the one he loved was beside him.

Paul would shiver lightly when he felt the kiss over his neck, as he subconsciously would move closer to the other to can he cuddle in him, before he fall asleep, smiling lightly in his dream, as his head buried in the other male's back, he was rather intense to be with a guy, but when he was a sleeping even he can sense when he was to his friend or to a person who can love him, that why he moved closer to the other.

reese woke as the sun streamed through the window he turned his head and looked over at paul who was sound asleep he smiled lightly and and climbed out of the bed . he stretched his arms and yawned and walked in to the bathroom to take a leak when finished he ran the tap and washed his hands and threw water on his face to wake himself up.

he went back into the bedroom and smiled at the still sleeping paul he sat down in the chair opposite the bed and watched silently as paul slept

Paul would move a bit, when he felt that the other left, and try to reach up to catch him again but he didn't find him, a few minutes later, his eyebrow with twitch a bit, as he would start waking up, he would smile softly, because when he opened his eyes his friend was still there, he would blush deeply noticing that he made one spot more for another to lay down, 'D-Did he slept with me?' he would think to himself as he will raise up and blush even more, as his eyebrow will twitch again "You slept next to me! Didn't you..." he would mumble rather husky but in his voice could be sense deep shyness.