Love Triangle (Seme or Seke needed)

SammuelColdheart

I really wanted to try something like that, for this I need 2 roleplayers which are Semes or Sekes... because my character will Ume or Uke I haven't decide yet, simple explanation the RP plot will be happening in School for All boys... our three characters will be the main ones but we will have to add side ones which will come with the roleplay I am pretty sure you all know how a school RP goes, I want a roleplayers which respond in few paragraphs at least or if not in few paragraphs at least 5+ sentences, to can the rest of us having on what to work out, post your desired character here and I will pick up the ones which I like mostly :) most of the roleplayers here Knows me, so I don't really have to show introduction or something like that but I would really love to try such roleplay :) so yea in need of 2 Roleplayers... which will be seme or seke... post your characters beneath this post with those details:

Appearance: (A picture of your character)

Name: What is his name?

Age: How old he is? It should be between 16-19 years old! Personally my character will be 16 probably :)

Position: Is he Seme or Seke?

Personality: What is his personality? Is cocky, is he possessive is he jealous, is he romantic... and so on.

Background: His History, like family what happen with him in the past, do he knows my character from before when they were childs... and so on :)

Well I think this is all, I will check out quite often the thread here if I am not over taken in responding on RP's.. because I do a lot of RP's but I still can take triple more :) Just I really dislike to sit and do nothing :( it makes me feel bored.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• akiravadel

• Chibi_Seme2011

Hi Angel haha I would love to do another RP with you if you will have me :) classes are almost done so ill be able to post more often.

((Once I get to an actual computer, I'll upload my character))

Well sure Akira you wanted to roleplay with me anyway from a very long time... but I hope you understand that you will be probably playing more like seme then just seke if that okay... because pretty much I formed the story this way the seme and seke are fighting for my character trying to win him, till my character is stuck between the two of you and he can't decide at all who he will choose, I picked up school RP but we can do it in any other plot, like co-workers, roomates, siblings or something like that... I really don't mind :) just want to do something way more different with just 3 people :D then four :D I have to admit that I like to have the all attention towards me *chuckles nervously* Silly me I guess.

I know ^///^ I do want to rp with you lol

LOL Awww I can do a more seme character. I do have a for OC's to choose from. I like the school idea. Leaves room for playing at school and forces them to see one another. Well any of those scenario's would cause them to see one another.

Yea pretty much, well post here your character desire and I will see do I like him, definitely the other character will be Chibi character I just love to roleplay with this guy... he is quite good and very much my type of roleplaying so yea :) post your character and let me see it :D and I will tell you what I think :)

Appearance:

NigaiMirror_opt.jpg

Position: Seme/Seke

Personality: Cocky, bold and he can be rather stubborn but really loving with the people he likes. Almost a childish romantic side to him.

Background: ((I was thinking they have been friends since middle school and Nigai hasn't left his side.)) His mother is still there but his father passed away a long time ago. He cares very deeply for his mother but since his father was never really there anyway his feelings towards him were a little harsh.

He enjoys sport especially basketball. Being the captain of the team he takes his games fairly seriously but still has fun with them.

Excelling at Math and Science he then lacks in History and English but does his best.

Well would be glad if you find new one, which will show his manly side :p and then consider your character accept, but just to tell you Chibi will be the one who knows my character from the very childhood your character will know mine later when for example they was 7 or 8th grade, they will be now currently in 9th grade new school and so on :)

Heh now this way I like him way way more :) and your character is accepted now we are waiting only for Chibi to get his computer and we can start the thread :p

Yea only Chibi and his character left for the RP to start :D and this might won't happen any soon :D but I think the plot is good beside my selfish action :D *grins nervously* I know I know I am not good at all...

I wondered where chibi-seme went :)

He have problems with his computer and he left it for fixing, he is entering from time to time through his phone I have to admit that I miss him too... but he will come back I am sure in it :) after all he promised me few stuff which he have to keep them :p

Yea me too :) If you want by the way we can start a roleplay between the two of us I will be Ume (A seke which is mostly uke) and you can be Seke ( A seke which is mostly seme) :p

Do not fear Chibi is here. XD

Sorry about the long wait though. :hamtaro-005 (5):

Appearance"

Anime_guy.jpg

Name: Kyosuke Tashimaru

Personality: Possessive, jealousy type. Stubborn and never backs down from a challenge. anti-social delinquent and hates annoying obnoxious people. Stand-up for the little guy.

Background: Just transfer to new school because of personal problems. Lives by himself even though all of his immediate family lives a few cities away. The only person he tolerates in his family is his older brother who is four years older. Usually alone when younger, except for the few times his brother was around.

T-T I was hoping more for your character to know mine from childhood... and to be the one who was protecting him :( I don't want to start with your character, like he don't know mine T-T

But that's the twist he does know your character and he use to live in that city when he was younger. My character just doesn't know it yet but he does have this feeling that he knows the two of you. He just can't remember because of a concussion (that he doesn't know he had) he received when he was younger but he starts getting flashbacks the more he hangs out with you and Akira's characters ^ ^ Twists always have to have that twist somewhere