Messed up Love

gin

After they got into the car and got on road, William looked at Shuu. 'Is he....falling asleep? He lookes really tired..'

Then he looked at Takeo and asked : "You own an apartment? I didn't know about that. And where 'close to the castle' is it?"

But again, Will was happy the two of them were together at last.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• 「viviD

• Natari-chan

He nodded, confirming that he really has an apartment, "Yes I do, my parents had sent me an message that they're giving me the apartment. They're busy with there jobs to take care of it." He thought about it for a moment before answering or explaining, to reassure the young prince, "You can get a nice view of the castle from the windows of the rooms and if you want to go to the castle, which is off-limits of course, all you need is to walk for minutes- I think 20 minutes to be exact?; yes, 20 minutes."

He looked at Shuu, smiling slightly, "You can sleep, you look really tired. I'll be sure to wake you up." His eyes stared straight at Shuu's own eyes, sending him through the eyes that 'it's okay, you can trust us'.

"Off-limits it is," he said in a sleepy voice. Though he wanted to take some peek at what western royalties look like too but unfortunately he figured that the security system is probably tight. It's not even lethal to sleep at a den of strangers right? He closed his eyes and took some rest. He did not wanted to sleep and trouble the two strangers but he's a little tired since it's his first time alone at a foreign land.

A couple of minutes passed Shuu woke up and stretched his arms. "Are we there yet?" he said. He couldn't believe that he had taken a nap with a stranger, letting his guard-off and such.

William was talking with Takeo the whole time in the car, and he felt so relieved, being back home, together with his guardian and best friend. "You know Takeo, it's really, really wonderful to be back." But he realized in how awkward situation he was right now. He was with Takeo, true, but he was riding in a car with a japanese tourist he met about half an hour ago, when he was staring at him in a restaurant. 'God, feels like I'm in some soap opera...'

Then he noticed that Shuu has woken up. "Oh, you're awake. And I don't really know the exact location, but I think we're almost there, ne Takeo?"

Throughout the conversation with Prince William, Takeo's eyes had a warm affectionate look and a small cheerful smile, ah, he missed talking to him for 2 years, for whole two years of being separated for the first time. 2 years... that reminds him that it was almost one year of her death... No! Mustn't think that, mustn't think that.

"Why yes, two years without having to tease you is quite saddening." He agreed and teased the young prince playfully, he wasn't serious though but he did miss teasing him too.

The conversation trailed as Shuu woken up and asked a question and of course, Prince William piped out the words. "Why yes, we're just about..." He trailed for seconds before opening his mouth again, "--here." He continued as the car stopped at the same time he said that word.

They stopped at a nice, homely apartment, big but not too much to be mistaken as a hotel. It was simple but beautiful. Had a nice cream-colored walls and dark red doors. The rooms inside the apartment had mahogany floors with beige-colored walls, he was sure because he does live in this apartment at the same time owning it.

"Well, then. Let us go out, shall we?" He lightly smiled, waiting for the other to go out. He should be a good gentleman and a soon-to-be host of the tourist.

"Had a cozy feeling about this one, " he said patting his nape. Shuu had felt happy, though the place was not that extravagant it contains a heartwarming feel to it. Excited, he then picked the DSLR from his bag. Upon taking some pic with the house, his viewfinder was accidentally blocked by William. The zoom was enough to see every bits of his covered face. Eyes wide open, he saw the other's face covered with the shadow of the cap. Though not clear, he saw the pair of cerulean eyes William owns and that's a given since he was of a western blood. But what left a big impression is the different air surrounding him that he just recently noticed! Shuu shoved his camera away and shook his head.

"Thank you for everything," he smiled wryly to William and Takeo. "So how must I repay you??" he asked grabbing a checkbook from his bag. He don't even know what to give as a token of appreciation, money was the first thing that popped in his head first.

"Don't thank me, thank Takeo. It's his apartment after all. I was just a bother, wasn't I?"

William felt Shuu's eyes lookimg at him. 'Oh....now I know how awkward he felt when I was staring at him...' But honestly, he didn't really know what to do. He stayed cool and did not freak out only because he had Takeo with him.

Takeo felt displeased and anger that Prince William said he was a bother, he wasn't and never was a bother. Prince William is special, why would he think he's a bother? Because of the hotel thing and that he didn't knew he owned an apartment? It wasn't his fault, he just didn't have the time to be normal, to know what most people know and didn't experience it as a normal person.

That's what it is when royalty.

"William," This wasn't the first time he said the prince's name though, "You are not bother, please don't think that. It's due to your circumstances." His eyes flashed with seriousness, even when he still smiled but small and soft, reassuring.

He patted the prince's head, still reassuring, "You are just special, my dear friend." He affectionately said, with full conviction in his words.

Takeo, of course, noticed the change in the traveler or tourist when he had shoved his camera away. He tensed slightly and subtly, he just hoped that his charge's status doesn't get revealed. Maybe it wouldn't have been bad? Nah.

Quickly, "No." he refused, gaze turning towards Shuu, "No need to repay, just think of it as renting a room from a hotel, this place comes in cheap though, I still wonder why I don't have much tenants." He chuckled, as if sharing a personal joke. It wasn't funny though.

"Oh!" His eyes brightened in realization, quickly getting out of the car, too his side and went to the other to open. He is a gentleman! (Not really.) Besides, he does this to Prince William sometimes and it turns out to be a habit. "Care for me to show you to your room?" He smiled, friendly.

• 1 month later...

"Er--that's really a great help," Shuu said to the other. He was to ask something about them but he's plagued by the feeling not to pry into other's affairs. They're not your average buddies, the people you can talk comfortably and easily. There's a certain barrier for them that Shuu was really trying hard to find out. Yet unfortunately, our young lad couldn't find what's bothering him.

As he was ushered to his room, Shuu was overwhelmed by what he saw. A magnificent painting covered the ceilings. Pillars embedded with colorful stones and magnificent paintings the who knows what the price would be. Its a place that can quench his thirsty soul for artistic pieces.

"---really nice." he muttered unconsciously.