(18+)3--- The Mark Of The Devil 3--- Yin x Kitty~ (Private)

yin_yang_lover

I thought the name went well with the plot ^-^'...

~Character Format~

Appearance:

Full Name:

Likes/Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Background:

Family history:

Role:

Position:

Appearance:

958335.jpg

Full Name:

Damian Ryan Johnson

Likes/Dislikes:

Likes: Tattoo's hanging out with friends and causing trouble.

Dislikes: When things don't go his way. He gets upset when people pick on his friends and family.

Hobbies:

Swimming and running.

Background:

N/a

Family history:

Will be explain later:

Role:

Demon

Position:

Seme

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• kittypanda

Appearance:

Daisuke.jpg

Full Name:

Jacob Aaron Smith

Likes/Dislikes:

Dislikes: Nothing really except cats... He hates them!

Hobbies:

Reading and drawing.

Background:

N/a

Family history:

Will find out later

Role:

Human

Position:

Uke

Sorry if my character sucks... <. it been a while since i rped.>

(Your character's fine deary~ ^-^ I'll start us off~)

The wind outside was awful, it was causing the windows to rattle and vibrate. A soft sigh was heard coming from the teen that was laying down on his bed, the outside world was looking worse by the second. The sky was darker then usually which could only mean a storm was coming. He closed his light pink eyes and turned over on his side. He placed his arm under the pillow and brought it closer to him.

Tomorrow was his birthday... How lovely... It always rained and was gloomy on that day for some odd reason... Like the gods above were cursing his very birth. He groaned and turned back over on his back, he placed his pale arm over his eyes and exhaled softly. He was waiting on his friend to answer back the text he sent him. It had asked the shorter male what he was doing tomorrow.

He usually spent his birthdays with Jacob and not with his mother or his father. He hated spending time with his father especially... He kept looking at him like he was the vain of his extinction. Well he just hoped that his friend would agree to come over...

Jacob sighed softly as he walked home from his grandmother's bakery. He worked there part time. While he walked down the sidewalk he shivered slightly at the chill that was now in the air, it always got cold before a storm hit. He pulled his white hoodie closer to his body, he jumped slightly when he felt his phone vibrate in his back pocket. He reached behind him and grabbed it out.

He flipped it open smiling softly when he realized who just texted him. `From Damian:

Hey Jake... I was wondering if you were coming over tomorrow or not... Text me back...`

The red headed boy shook his head grinning slightly before he texted his friend back, `To Damian:

Yeah I'm coming over tomorrow! But before that I need to pick something up!` He chuckled lightly at his own response. He then shivered again and felt something wet hit his nose.

He blinked his crimson colored eyes and looked up, when he did that another drop of water hit his forehead. He frowned and saw it was starting to drizzle. He placed his phone in his front pocket and pulled his hood up before he started to run towards his house to get out of the rain.

Damian jumped slightly when he heard his phone going off, he was slowly drifting off to sleep, being soothed by the rain hitting the window. He yawned and sat up, he turned his body so that he could grab his phone off of the night stand. The slightly gray haired teen flipped his phone opened and smiled softly when he saw the text message.

`From Jacob:

Yeah I'm coming over tomorrow! But before that I need to pick something up!` He started to wonder what could the red head possible due before he came over? Then it hit him... He sighed and raked his fingers through his hair, he really didn't want anything for his birthday. `To Jacob: You know you don't have to get me anything right?`

He pressed sent and laid back down on his bed, he stared at the incandescent screen with a blank look crossing over his face. The only thing he would want for his birthday was to have a short red headed boy underneath him screaming his name as he was pounded into the bed bellow... Damian's light colored eyes widened as he felt his cock twitch to life at the thought.

'Shit! This is bad!' He thought with a frown marring his face, he swiped his free hand over his face and rubbed his eyes with his thumb and index finger. Why did he just think about something like that?! Much less about his best friend... He groaned and dropped his cell phone next to him.

Jacob was panting and soaked by the time he came home, he stood outside of his house under the porch taking in short but deep breath's. Man he needed to get into shape! He was doubled over with his hands resting on his knees. He was the type of guy who was artistic and not athletic.

After he had caught his breath he took out his house keys and unlocked the door while he took out his phone when he walked inside and closed the door with his foot. He read the text and sighed. Why was his friend making it so damn difficult to just accept a gift? He shook his head from under his hood and walked up the stairs, his shoes were making soft squishing sounds as he climbed up the steps.

`To Damian: Well there has to be at least something that you want right?`When he was texting he some how manage to get to his bedroom. He walked inside also kicking the door shut with his foot, he then walked over towards his bed and sat down on it. Not caring if his sheets got wet or not. Jacob slowly removed his shoes and then he removed his hoodie. He was still wondering why his friend wanted nothing this year...

Damian was lost in his thoughts until his phone vibrated which caused the area that it laid at to shake slightly. He moved his hand around in a blind kind of way until he felt the cool plastic against his fingers. He snatched up his phone and flipped it opened reading the message and frowned slightly.

'Yeah I want something... And that something is your body...' He thought and groaned once again when he felt his lower area respond to his dirty thoughts. He sighed and decided to just call it a night. The more he text Jacob the more impure his thoughts were becoming.

He just said good night and dropped his phone once again on his bed. He reached behind him and took a pillow, he placed it over his face and exhaled deeply. For some odd reason the young red head was getting to him... The room fell silent. All that was heard through the quiet room was the slight splatter of rain on the window. Well at least listening to the rain will make him go to sleep and keep his mind off of a certain red head.

Jacob jumped once again when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, he took it out and read the message goodnight... Well.. He guessed that Damian didn't want to talk anymore... He sighed and finished undressing. He walked into his joint bathroom and placed his phone on the counter, his crimson eyes scanned his lithe body.

A frown crossed over his lips. He wasn't that muscular at all... He then shrugged his shoulders and walked over towards the shower. He turned it on waiting for a few minutes to heat up before he stepped inside. The young red head let out a soft pleasant sigh. The warm water felt very good on his slightly chilled skin.

After a few more minutes of washing his body he got out and dried himself off. He then dressed in some red pajama bottoms and slipped under his covers going to sleep. Tomorrow was a busy day...

The next day came with no problem at all besides the rain that was still falling, on the bed laid the gray haired teen who slept all night long on top of his covers and with the pillow covering his face. The door to his bedroom opened up and in stepped his mother who was a very beautiful and lovely woman with long flowing raven hair and bright blue eyes.

She slowly tipped toed over towards Damian and giggled softly as she placed a cupcake on his nightstand. She took in a deep breath and lifted the pillow up, that's when she surprised him with a loud good morning. "Good morning birthday boy~" She said in a loud sing song voice which caused the teen to shoot up in his bed with a shout.

The pillow fell down on his lap causing his mother to start laughing loudly. His light pink eyes were wide, he then looked over at her and gave her a glare. "Mother! Don't do that!" He hissed through clutched teeth making her giggle some more before she took the cupcake off of his nightstand and handed it to him. He blinked a few times and yawned before taking the cupcake from her.

"Thank you mother..." He said softly and saw one candle in the cake which caused him to give the cupcake a small smile before closing his eyes and blowing out the candle. His mother clapped and laughed some more. "Your welcome~ Oh is Jacob coming over today?" She asked taking out the candle so that he could eat the cake. He pulled the wrapping down and took a bite out of the vanilla cake.

He nodded his head and continued to eat his 'breakfast'. She smiled at him and ruffled his hair but stopped when she felt something was off with him. But she couldn't place her finger on it...

A loud beeping sound echoed around the dark room, a small pale hand shot out from underneath lavender cover's and hit the alarm clock shutting it off. Jacob sat up slowly and stretched his arms above his head and yawned loudly. He then rubbed his eyes with his knuckles to get the sleep away.

Just then there was a knock on his door. He looked over at it with tired eyes and yawned once again. "Come in..." He spoke in a groggy type of voice still laced with sleep. His door opened and light from the hallway shot inside of his once dark room, "Today is Damian's birthday right?" A soft shaky voice said as a slightly old hand turned the light on. Jacob blinked his crimson eyes a few times before nodding his head.

"Yes Grandma today is his birthday..." The elderly woman chuckled lightly and shuffled over towards his bed placing a nicely wrapped black and red box. "I got him something before I came home last night..." She laughed softly which caused the red headed teen to smile softly at his grandmother. "I got him something as well... I just don't understand why he dosen't want anything..." His grandmother stroked his bedhead and sighed softly.

"He's getting older... As are you... I guess he realized that he had everything that he ever wanted..." She spoke softly before moving away from him. "Now.. Go get ready! I'm sure he will be wanting to see you today!" She then walked out of the room leaving Jacob alone to think about what he should do today.

After his mother had left the room taking the wrapping from him he sighed and walked over towards his connected bathroom. When he turned on the light he gasped and stumbled back slightly, his back hitting the wall. In the mirror he saw what looked like a man with dark red eyes and light black hair, smirking in a cruel and wicked way.

His eyes trailed down to the man's lips and watched them move but no sound came out of them, he then glanced away and closed his eyes tightly. He took in several deep breaths before opening them again and taking a chance to look in the mirror. But when he did...

The man was gone. 'What the fuck?! What was that all about!?' He thought with narrowed pink eyes. He shook his head and sighed, he then stripped himself of his pants and walked over toward his shower. He pulled the sliding glass door opened and stepped in.

Closing it and turning on his shower, he shivered at first due to the cold water hitting his skin. But after a while it heated up and he relaxed. Once he was done with his shower he dried himself off and dressed in his tight black ripped jeans and a tight black sleeveless hooded-shirt, he walked down the hallway and down the stairs but stopped on the bottom step when he heard his parents talking.

"You know Diana I've noticed some weird things about that boy of your's... Like his attitude! And the way he dresses! God he isn't normal!" Damian froze, how could his father say such things?! He then heard his mother's voice. "Stephen please... He's not just my son he's yours as well... And he's fine! He has a nice attitude! And the way he dresses is the way to express himself!" She said calmly but in a firm tone of voice.

Stephen scoffed and crossed his arms, "That boy will never be my son!" And with that the front door slammed shut, the gray haired teen took the last step down and turned the corner and surprised his mother. She looked like she was almost in tears. "Mother?" She shook her head and walked over towards him hugging him tightly, "It's nothing dear..." She whispered into his shoulder. What did his father mean by he will never be his son?

When Jacob finished his morning routine, he got dressed in his white and black plaid shorts and pulled on a plain white t-shirt along with a jacket. In his arms he was holding the gifts as he walked down the steps his grandmother stopped him from moving any farther.

"Jacob sweetie... Do you have your phone and keys and wallet on you?" She asked from behind him. He turned his head and looked at her, he gave her a small smile before nodding his head. "Yup... Well I better be off! See ya later grandma!" He said with a small wave with his free hand and walked down the rest of the steps.

When he got outside he pulled up his hood and walked down the street. He felt the rain drop lightly on his head, he was wondering why it always rainned on his best friends birthday but shrugged it off as he hummed a soft tune.

Damian finally got his mother to calm down, she smiled up at him and gave him a light kiss on his cheek before she walked away leaving him standing there blinking for a few minutes before he walked out the front door and walked over towards the porch swing sitting down on it and watched the rain fall. The smell of the earth getting cleaned brought a small smile up to his face.

He stared out and waited for his red headed friend. He was wondering what was taking him so long. And what he was up to.

The crimson eyed boy ran as fast as his short legs could carry him, when he turned down the street towards his friends home he sighed and slowed down slightly. As he neared the house he noticed his friend sitting on the porch swing with a bored look on his face.

Jacob couldn't help but laugh lightly at that look and walked up the porch steps and towards his friend. "Happy Birthday Damian!" He said in a cheerful type of voice before he sat down next to the gray haired teen. He then placed the two now wet boxes down on the floor by his feet, he pulled down his hoodie and looked over at the pink eyed boy with a small smile on his face.

• 3 weeks later...

Damian jumped slightly when he heard his best friends voice, but sighed softly and looked over at him with his light pink eyes. "Oh... Hey Jacob... And thanks... I guess..." He mumbled before looking away from him and towards the street.

A frown was marred on his face, yeah some birthday he was having so far! First it's raining like usual.. Second his father basically said that he wanted nothing to deal with him which stung... He groaned and leaned his head back, closing his eyes and listened to the sounds that surrounded the two of them.

Jacob frowned at Damian and watched his best friend relax; he then remembered the presents that he and his grandmother bought for him. He lifted the two gifts up and placed one of them on his lap, “I got you something… Even though you told me not too… But I just couldn’t help it… So… Happy Birthday…” He said in a soft tone of voice hoping that the presents would put his friend in a better mood instead of a foal one like he was in right now.

Damian opened his pink eyes and glanced down at the box that was placed on his lap, he was about to say something to his friend but he sighed and opened it up anyways. When he did his eyes widened. It was a home made photo album book... He looked up at his friend in shock at such a lovely present, "Jacob... T-Thank you..." His voice was low, his eyes turned softer.