Of Flesh and Blood [Cere x akiravadel] Incest WARNING!

cereflame

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Aloysius Miguel "Alloy" Sandovar

Profile: High School senior, honor student, and troublemaker

School: Saint John the Baptist School for Boys

Alloy was surrounded by half-opened suitcases and boxes. It had been a couple of days since he got back and his childhood room felt empty and unfamiliar. He had been studying abroad since he was eleven and for the past seven years he had been in four different schools and with one private tutor. Finally, as a last recourse to ensure that he graduates from high school, he is back home. Not that it mattered.

The cheap glass ashtray was resting on his stomach as he blew smoke rings, his mind drifting on the last scandal that made the headmaster ask him not to enroll this coming school year.

The headmaster's son and Alloy's classmate, the head master's mistress and himself in bed - having sex on the headmaster's bed. Now, that was fun, he thought to himself as the scene of the headmaster bursting in the room while Alloy was finger-fucking the mistress while the son gave him a blowjob - priceless!

"Fuck," he swore when he accidentally dropped ash on himself. Sitting up and dusting off the ashes, he checked his phone. Still nothing. No messages or return calls. Alloy wondered if his brother even remembered or knew that he was back. He wouldn't be surprised if his own parents forgot to tell anyone that their youngest son was back, sometimes even Alloy forgot that he has parents.

He sent his brother a text message: Hey! u 4got im here????

Finally deciding to continue his unpacking, he threw clothes on the bed and dropped books on the desk. "All fucking done!" he said out loud to the empty room. "And I'm so fucking bored."

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cereflame

• akiravadel

Name: Skyler Sandovar

Hair: Short black hair usually parted in the middle.

Eyes: Light blue

Height: 5'10

Bio: His parents argued a lot and he was always there to try to fix it. Growing up he was a good big brother as best as he could be. Making sure he had a b-day party and also taking care of what fell through the cracks with the family. Now he's in college and home less. Always staying busy and working hard now his parents argue more.

Picture: ((I'll upload later, their doing a backup on the site.))

~~~~~~~

Skyler was finishing up at campus, because of his weird working and school hours he ended up sleeping in his friends dorm the last couple nights. Well because it was closer and he didn't want to be home with the screaming. Then he remembered his brother was back. He briefly heard them arguing about cleaning out his old room for him to move back into. They started using it for storage and now had to move everything out.

The raven was making his way home when he heard his phone make a noise. He looked down at it and smiled, his brother was home. Like he did when they were younger, he stopped by the local gas station and grabbed slushies for them on his way home. He knew his brother wouldn't be happy about being home but he always kept in contact with him.

Even with them being a couple years apart he was always nice to his little brother and always made sure he got the things he needed even if their parents protested.

Once home he was happy to see their parents weren't there, "they must be at work still." Taking a deep breath he dropped his bag in his room then walked over to his brothers room. Reached his hand up he knocked then shifted the drinks in his hand. "I can't really open the door." He held up the drinks waiting for him to open his door.

"Sky!!!" Alloy rushed to open the door when he heard his brother's voice. Skyler was the only thing that made it worth coming home, as a matter of fact, his brother was the only reason why Alloy even bothers. "Oh, slushies! I hope you got me the apple-lime. I fucking hate the bubblegum flavor," he said as he took one cup from his brother and continued holding on.

Tugging his brother's hand like a little boy, he made Skyler sit on the bed with him. "Where have you been? I've been here two days and I didn't even see your shadow or heard anything from you? Didn't you know I was back?" he asked in-between sips. Then suddenly a thought flitted in his mind, "Were you with a girlfriend or boyfriend? I can't fucking believe you ditched me?" Alloy pouted, half-angrily.

He looked at his brother, they were the same height but he bet he could take down Skyler if he wanted to. "You better make it up to me bro, I had to spend dinners with those two screaming at each other. God, you would think they would have lost their voices or been out-screamed already. It was fucking shitty and you weren't here."

Skyler chuckled seeing how excited his brother was. Of course he got him his favorite, he always did. The raven smiled as he sat on the bed and looked over at him letting his drink rest on his knee. Excitable as usual, "no I just work and go to college full time now. We're about thirty minutes from campus so I stayed at a friends dorm the last couple of days. My Monday Tuesday classes nearly kill me."

He sighed softly and sipped his own drink, "four classes each day then work in the evenings. Well interning but I get paid. As for a girlfriend. I have a girl interested in me but I told her I have to get through this internship and it leaves me with little time for other things. Besides I need to leave some time open for my lil brother."

He reached over ruffling his hair, "you got really tall. Almost as tall as me." He had seen pictures but to see him in person was shocking. His brother went from this cute little thing to a man.

He was fucking glad he was home because Skyler was here as he listened to his brother's rundown. Still so serious and upstanding, that's Sky for you. "No shit, that's schedule is fucking tight," he teased his brother. "And no girlfriends either. Tell that ho that you have no time for her," as he latched closer to Skylar. "You better get your priorities straight Sky. Brothers first," then Alloy broke into a wide smile.

"Not so little anymore," he answered back, catching his brother's hand. He put down his slushie on the carpet, holding on to his brother, running his thumb long the other's fingers. "I really missed you," he confessed. "You never did visit me when I was studying abroad even if the 'rents could afford the trips." Then he pushed his brother on the bed, laughing as he told Sky that he was taller than his older brother.

Alloy lied back, half-turning his body and holding their hands together, palms facing each other. "See, my hand is bigger than yours. I'm bigger where it counts bro," he said with a smirk. "You owe me dinner. Let's ditch the folks and go out. I haven't been home in years."

Skyler missed this closeness with him. They used to sleep in the same bed all the time, well and also Skyler was a cuddler, "of course brothers first."

He smiled softly and laid back on the bed. His own features had softened as he got older. He looked more like their mother than their father but he did have a strong jawline and toned body. He tried his best to stay in shape but he didn't have a six pack only the beginnings of one, "our parents always told me they didn't have the money to send me and pay for our school at the same time."

Looking over at his brother he smiled softly, "I missed you too."

Then he looked down at their hands and smiled, "just because you have big hands doesn't mean anything." He made a pouty face at him then smiled softly and kissed his forehead. "Come on then. I'll treat. Where do you want to go?" He started sitting up. This moment, like they used to have when they were younger, felt awkward now. Like they were too old to be laying in a bed together and holding hands like that.

Alloy frowned when he found that their parents refused to finance Sky's trips to visit him abroad; he knew they had money. Or to be more exact, Sky and Alloy have through a trust fund their dead grandfather had made. Something is fucking wrong with that man and woman they call parents. He mocked sighed, "That's what you get for being so nice Sky. If it was me, I'd be stomping and throwing stuff." Giving his older brother an evil smirk, "Or threatening the folks to burn the house down."

Sky sat up too quickly, "Just when I was getting comfortable." But he too sat up, hugging his brother from behind, putting his chin on the other man's shoulder and his arms around the other's waist. He was rambling on that if he was abroad, since he was 18 and all, he could drink and party and gamble. "But as is," Alloy smirked and then blew a raspberry on his brother's neck, "I just want old-fashioned grilled burgers and fries. That's what I missed most. Then dancing."

Letting go of his brother, "You gotta show-off your favorite brother after all." Alloy stood and rummaged around his stuff, only stopping when he found a small black box. "This for you," he said casually, dropping the box on his brother's lap. Inside was a

"You have to wear it all the time," he told his brother. "Okay? Please..."

((wow I want to wear it))

"Throwing a fit doesn't always get what you want Miguel," Skyler sat there smiling softly then jerked away from the raspberry and covered his neck. Goosebumps rose on his skin and he chuckled pushing him away. Since he'd gotten older his neck had become more sensitive and that caused a shiver to run down his spin. Ignoring it he stood and looked over at him.

Skyler chuckled and put it on, "of course I will." He smiled and ruffled his brothers hair. "Thanks for the gift. Now I'm sure your hungry. That burger joint in town is still open and has some new meals you might like."

He walked across the hall into his room grabbing his jacket before he headed downstairs. He pulled his keys from his pocket and checked to make sure he had his wallet and phone as well. He usually carried his ********* bag but not today.

Sometimes he hated it that Sky kept treating him like a kid, a little boy. There was hardly anything left of the sweet lil brother that Sky had, but Alloy usually played along. It made Sky feel comfortable and one thing his brother seemed to dislike was going out of his comfort zone. Not dislike, he corrected himself. Just apprehensive.

"Heh, don't call me Miguel," he said as he caught his brother's risk to check the fit of the bracelet. "This is mine. I got us matching bracelets. Well almost," he amended showing his own

. "I got you the prettier one, because you're the girl," he teased as he took off his shirt to start changing as his brother left the room. "Anywhere with you is fine," he said with a grin in his voice.

He changed into a tight black shirt before making sure he had his phone and wallet. Putting on a fitted black jacket and checking that he has his smokes, Alloy practically skipped to the living room. "Finally."

The burger joint was popular and Alloy really missed good old-fashioned burgers and fries. He missed being with Sky the most. "You promised me dancing," he reminded his brother as he finished off his second helping of fries, even if he sometimes stole Skyler's food.

He took his brother's hand, playing with it as he slurped on a milkshake. "I don't know the city anymore," he said sounding lost to get sympathy. "You have to be with me until I get my bearings. Everytime, everywhere. Okay?"

Skyler made a face at the girl remark. He sighed and let the topic drop before they got into an argument. The raven walked through the living room and to the car driving them to the burger joint.

Looking over the table at his brother he wondered why he became so clingy. Well he was clingy before but now he was a grown man, "I shall try but I have class tomorrow morning until noon, then I'll be home for lunch. After that I have work around four." The raven tilted his head a little. Being a college student was tough especially one going in to the medical field. He loved animals so why not be a Vet.

"Maybe you should wonder around by yourself tomorrow instead of staying home."

Alloy frowned, his plans to monopolize his brother foiled by college. He laughed to himself, well he couldn't play the young brother card too long. "If I get lost, I'm gonna blame you," he said as he wiped off his mouth. "You'll be so damned busy I would forget what you looked like."

He looked up and just by the counter, the server who waited on them was looking at him appreciatively. Alloy was an equal-opportunity fucker after all, why discount half the population just because of dangly bits.

"You're right though," he said as he stood up. "I should get to know the city and its people, familiarize myself. Restroom," he nodded to Sky as he moved to the back of the joint. He didn't want to hook up with anyone, not with Sky there. Everything was about Sky when they're together. But by the time he was back at the table, Alloy had the guy's number plus a hook u for tomorrow. Not to mention a name and number to get his weed.

"Are we still going dancing or are you too tired?" he asked, he just wanted Sky for himself all the time. "We can just hang out and watch movies. If you want," he compromised, thinking of his brother's schedule.

Skyler sighed softly, his brother had changed... of course he saw the signs, he saw friends do the same things. He stood after paying for their meal and wrapped his arm around his shoulder as he led him out, "dancing this weekend would be better for me."

Once they were in the car he started it up and started to head home, "I'm worried about you little brother... you're not into anything you shouldn't be are you?" Worry was clear in his voice. He loved his brother and didn't want to see him hurt. He would do anything to pull him away from drugs or sleeping around.

"I don't want you into anything illegal or could get you hurt or sick."

"I'm holding you on to your damned promise," Alloy said somewhat mollified with the change in plans. "And no goody-goody club either," he added. "Knowing you, we would end up with people in argyle and somewhere safe. I bet I can come up with a cooler club than you," he said with a smirk.

The younger man patted his brother's thigh, "You should be more worried about yourself." Alloy's tone was dark and low, he had stopped being innocent when he was eleven and away from home. "But you know me," he said, voice light and teasing. "I always end up on my feet."

Alloy left his hand on Skylar's thigh, pretending as he looked out of the window. "We all want things we couldn't have," he said a bit darkly. "Whatcha gonna do Sky, I am what I am." He looked at jis brother's reflection on the mirror, Sky was everything he wasn't. All good, all loving. Sometimes he just wanted to mark Sky's skin, taint that goodness.

"I want to check out the gay scene, you do know I'm bi?" he asked. "Right?"

Skyler pulled into the driveway then blinked in shock, "what?! Since when? What happened when you were away from home? I didn't know you... that you're bisexual." He looked worried now. Things must have been really different where he went. His brother wasn't like this when he was younger, things had changed, he had changed.

That long apart and not much contact would make distance grow between anyone, "I mean I'll love you no matter what but... I had no idea. You've changed so much..." His voice sounded almost sad as he spoke.

Alloy looked at his brother, both the discomfort and that unnamed feeling passing between then. "It's just a matter of parts bro," he laughed nonchalantly. "Guess my schools were open-minded about things, plus you know...boarding school for boys, lots of things happen."

They reached the garage, the house sat dark and empty. Alloy's hand was still on his brother's thigh, guess Sky never noticed. "I'm still me bro," he said. "You're still my number one Sky," he repeated, turning to give his brother's shoulder bump. "Plus, I can even give you tips now," he said light-heartedly.

But the sadness in Sky's voice got to him, almost nothing did. Except Sky. "Hey, it's no biggie right?" He leaned on the car seat, looking at Skyler. "Does it matter that much? I can be good, Sky..." then an idea formed in his mind.

"But I don't know anymore...it's all these jumbled things inside me..." Alloy let his voice trail away.

Skyler looked at him at the tips remark, "Miguel..." He then looked down at the hand. He really was too comfortable around him...

His head shot back up to look at him, "jumbled things? Like what? I can help you figure these things out and get you on the right path." The raven swallowed hard and reached down placing his hand on his. "Please don't pull away from me... let me help you. I'm your big brother after all. It's my job."

Giving the other a small reassuring smile he hoped he could help him change his ways. Little did he know the doors he was opening to Pandora's box.

• Like 1

Alloy was practically pumping his fist with glee and gloating. Fucking finally! But he does love Skyler, perfect and beautiful Skyler who loves his lil bro so much. "You would," pure innocence in his voice, "help me?" He looked at his brother, the car sitting in the empty garage. Guess the folks weren't home yet.

"I just don't know Sky. Living alone, away from you since I was eleven. Away from everyone," he played up as he took his brother's hand, caressing absent-mindedly as it lay on his brother's thigh. "I mean sex made me feel good, less alone and it was easy because there were boys and girls who showed how much they loved me." Alloy described, half-truthfully how he sought intimacy through anonymous sex, "I think its the skinship. Having warmth, being with someone."

"You promise me Sky, I want to be good. I promise I'll try to lay-off the casual sex...and the drugs, but I need something to take my mind off them. It's like sometimes I crave it," he said as his fingers played with Skyler's wrist, he had moved their hands until it was now resting on Sky's upper thigh. He let go, as his now empty hand rubbed Sky's thigh even if he pretended by looking out of the window, his voice dripping with sadness.

"I really need your help Sky, sometimes I don't know what to do with myself."

Skyler looked down at his brother as he spoke. His words stung him as he spoke. Was he really that lonely? He himself never really sought after someone for physical contact. Sure he masturbated but playing with a person never really happened or occurred to him. The raven jumped a little as their hands went to his thigh. They were getting a little close for comfort.

"Ho-How do you need my help? We can share a bed, or spend time together if you need me to. Just tell me what to do to help," Skyler took a deep breath a little worried of where this was going. "Maybe we should go inside too..."

His heart was racing, what had his brother been doing all this time? Sure being separated from the family was tough but it wasn't like it was much better at home. Skyler wasn't the perfect big brother he pretended to be.

Alloy knew he had his brother now, so he had to be careful how he played it. Rushing Sky would be a mistake, though a well-timed ambush would be great opportunity to move their fucking intimacy forward. "Yeah, we should. We don't want the neighbors thinking we're doing something in your car like exchanging hand jobs," he said as he gave his brother's hand a thigh a final squeeze before opening the door.

"I really want...need your help Sky," he said as they walked into the empty

. "Guess, I'll take you up on your offer. Will just change and clean up," he said as they reached the stairs. "Just sleep and talk," he mumbled. "I know you have a full day tomorrow and I don't want to inconvenience you that much." C'mon Alloy, play it up just a little. Understanding your big bro.

He went to the upstairs bath, brushing his teeth. Looking at the mirror, he was as tall as his big bro. His muscles more defined, they shared the same black hair. Their eyes were different though, his was hardened and cold. Sky's were everything good and...well good.

He palmed his half-hardened cock, being near Sky can be too much sometimes. He knew there was something different about his feelings for his brother, but after seven years in and out of boarding schools, inhibitions tend to be left on the wayside. He never understood really, until he fucked an upperclassman who reminded him of Sky. shouting his brother's name as he orgasmed was way too revealing.

Now he was back, he can have Sky all to himself. He'll make sure of it. Nobody's going to get in his way. Not their parents, not anyone. Not even Skyler himself.

Skyler swallowed hard at the squeeze on his leg. Maybe being so touchy was a thing from where he went to. Some customs encouraged more touching than others. Taking a deep breath he nodded his head and went into his own room to remove his jacket. Maybe this was pushing it a little too far but he wanted his brother to still look up to him and not go down this bad path.

After he emptied his pockets he grabbed his towel and paused. Maybe he should wait... well their brothers it's not like it's not something he hasn't seen before. Removing his shirt and pants he wrapped his towel around his waist he then walked into the bathroom. He was tan-ish but not overly, he wasn't outside too much. His body was thin but not frail, "I'm going to shower."

He stepped behind Alloy and leaned into the tub turning the water on. But maaaannn dat ass.

Alloy was surprised to see Sky walking inside the bathroom, he had taken off his shirt but still had his pants on so it was no big deal. But a nearly naked Sky, fuck slow and waiting. He looked at his brother, "Don't mind me he said. I like watching," he mumbled through the toothpaste.

Maybe Sky wanted more, he just didn't know what he wanted or how to get it. It's not as if Alloy hadn't met avowed straight guys who learned to love taking it up in the ass and more. He watched his brother fiddle with the faucet through the mirror. Watched the line of his back, they had the same build - long and lean.

"Just go ahead with your shower," he told Sky as he removed his jeans and put them on the clothes hamper. Standing there in his tight white boxers.

Skyler felt the water and it was the right temp so he pulled off the towel and hung it before stepping into the bath and closing the curtain behind him, "after all my running around today I got rather gross."

He tucked under the spray and started washing himself, "I hope you won't think too badly of our parents. Their not angry at us, they just need to sort out their personal problems." The raven scrubbed his hair as he spoke. He didn't notice his brothers stares or anything he did there. He was having trouble looking at him at the moment. Maybe he was thinking about it too much. Step byt step he would try to help his brother out.

"Well, you're a busy bee while I had been whiling my time till school starts next week. You know, another private school for horny teenage guys." Alloy spoke over the water as he watched his brother's shadow through the curtain. He was fucking hard now, he was more turned on knowing Skyler doesn't have fucking idea of how perverted his beloved little brother was.

He pulled down his boxes, spit on his hand as he continued an innocent conversation with his brother. "Yeah I know," he said. "They're just too self-involved," he said as his breath hitched as he pumped his cock. "You know dinners are really so they can act out their issues," Alloy said as he watched his brother wash himself. Imagining that he was bending Skyler against the shower wall, touching that fucking skin. Kneading that man's flesh, pumping Skyler's cock until his big brother begged to be fucked.

His orgasm caught him by surprise, his breath hitching and he erupted on himself. "Well, I've got you." Fuck, that was way too intense. he though as he took a hand towel. and running it under the sink faucet. Cleaning himself and tucking his cock inside his briefs again, he wiped the cum off the wall and floor.

"I'll just go change into sleep pants," he said and closed the bathroom door. He leaned against it, "I wanna fuck you Sky. Wanna tie and brand you mine." His room was smaller than his brother and nearer the bathroom. He could hear the water pipes as he took off his underwear and changed into gray sleep pants.

Padding to his brother's room, with his pillow, Alloy flung himself on the bed. It smelled of Skyler, it fucking smells mine. He never noticed falling into a light sleep.

Skyler rinsed his hair off and started washing his body oblivious to his brothers desires. The raven had no idea the thoughts going through his brothers mind. Neither was he aware of his own masochist side that hadn't been able to be exposed yet. He never thought about being with someone because no one caught his attention. He was too filled with school and family.

Once he was done he shut the shower off and dried himself off with his towel. Smiling softly he rubbed the towel against his hair as he looked in the mirror. Maybe things would start looking up for his brother. He was home and he could help him, even if he had some troubles.

Making his way to his bedroom he saw his brother on his bed and smiled, "well at least that hasn't changed." He chuckled and put his towel on the towel rack on his door. Then pulled on his boxer briefs and a pair of night pants. Walking over to his closet he pulled on a t-shirt and climbed into bed next to him. He laid on his back and folded his hands behind his head.

Alloy felt his brother come inside the room, but when the fact finally registered Skyler was already dressing. The teenager unabashedly watched his brother dress, learning the look of his naked sibling. From the lightly-tanned skin to the defined muscled=body of a man.

He still pretended to be asleep though, drinking in his brother's unawareness. His brother can be so trusting and innocent sometime, he thought to himself as he closed his eyes. Then a sudden pang throbbed through him as he thought of Sky's friends and people who might want to take his brother away from him. His brother was good-looking and there was an air about him that made him appealing to men and women. You belong to me sky, only to me.

The teen felt the bed sag and his body faithfully followed the warmth of Skyler's body. Alloy turned, crowding into his brother as he opened an eyes and promptly flopped an arm across the other's belly. "Sky," he murmured as he breathed in his brother's scent. "You smell so good," he said as he nuzzled his older sibling's neck.

Slowly he moved his arm, leaving his hand on Skyler's stomach. "You are so warm," Allow said as he moved closer, nibbling on the shirt.