Royal Treasure [Cere x SammuelColdheart]

cereflame

Draco cast them a malevolent look, Jari catching it and knew he should look out for that royal cousin. Ambitions know no bounds. He knew Caleb was just being himself. It was different when it was just the two of them, or even sometimes, even if the king was there. But a bodyguard never lets his guard down.

"As you wish," he said as he took the trousers and started dressing the prince. The long silky tunic and the dress robes that were fitted to the slender body. "You look wonderful," he whispered as the gold threads brought out the prince's skin.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cereflame

• SammuelColdheart

Caleb would rather blush when the other heard him telling him that he was looking wonderful, as he would smile and sigh softly rather sad looking to the side "Yea... but without you, I don't look that wonderful." he would say, as his gaze kept glaring to the side till the other was fixing the Prince's robe.

"So what is bothering you? I think that something bothered you... you seemed for a moment quite different, like you wasn't at yourself Jar, even when we have company around you are not like that, so tell me what happen?" he would say making sure this time there was no one around and he was talking rather lowly to make sure even more that no one will hear him, but just his guard.

"Not here," he murmured with one eye at the door where Draco had left to attend to his toilette. "C'mon, let's go back to your rooms, Your Highness." His tone was cajoling, tugging gently at the prince's hand. He walked to the the entrance, taking his knives from the attendant as weapons were not allowed inside the baths.

He really wanted to see his father. Times like this, when he feels so unsure, Jari always looked to his father for advice. Especially now that there was a hollow feeling inside him when he saw Caleb allow Draco to be familiar with him, blushing for another man.

Caleb would look at the other as he understood him and nod, as he would pat lightly his cloths a bit, and start walking forward as his guard as always was moving behind him politely, even though Jar was rather special person in the prince's life, and he was acting with him differently when they were alone, when they was in a middle of a crowd or even one eye from the other Royalist, except the guards and soldiers, they was rather more polite then friendly between them.

He would make himself to seem like a fool pretending that he didn't notice the other peeking he was going to take care for him later "I will make him pay dearly for interrupting like that, and thinking of himself as something more then me." he would say rather quite angry, as he would tighten his teeth brush them in each other, 'How did he dared to interrupt like that the conversation between him and Jari, unforgivable.'

Jari waited for Caleb to pass him as soon as they left the baths. He was to prince's right, a hand on his knife's hilt at all times. When they passed by, people bowed and stood aside. Only the king was higher-ranked than Caleb. And the queen of course.

Once they had reached the rooms, he looked at the personal guards standing outside. They nodded to their captain, who by tradition entered first to make sure the room was secure. Giving it a once-over, he let the prince enter and closed the door behind him.

"I'm sorry," he began. His bad mood was infecting the prince. "Let's just ride to see father."

Caleb would smile as he would move his hand forward touching his guard cheeks and gently resting his finger tips there fondle his guard cheek "Don't apologize so fast." he would say and smile pulling his guard slowly towards him as he pressed his lips deep at his guard to make him feel a bit more comfortable, he would tilt a bit to the side his head as his long black silk hair would to the same side as well, as he was kissing his guard deeper and comfortable this way, he would wrap gently his arms around his guard and hug him tightly to calm him down as he would smile.

"W-well let me change my cloths... and we can go... I can't really go out with the robe still on me... people will fear me and I don't like that I prefer for them to see me as a normal villager then a cold prince." he would say, letting go of the other slowly as his finger tips would trail down through his guard hand and to his finger tips before the prince hand drop gently next to his side, and walking towards the closet, as he would start taking off his robe, he was still not bothered by Jar seeing him naked, he just have used so much to the old Jar that he didn't really consider that the other might feel uncomfortable, but after all this was just his thoughts.

Jari felt that the prince was mollifying him, but he did feel comforted as they held each other close, kissing like lovers. Touching as they would always do, and he tightened his arms around Caleb before letting go. "Okay, better to change." He kissed the prince gently on the lips, "I'll go and see to our horses. I'll fetch you. Don't leave the room without me."

He left the prince's quarters, sending a footman to the stables ahead of him and then passing by his quarters to put on armor. In the stables, he checked the horses and told the stable master to have the horses waiting in the inner courtyard. He also took aside two of his trusted lieutenants and gave them instructions.

Returning to the prince's quarters, he gave a knock and then entered. "Are you ready?"

The other noticed that the male left from his chambers as he would start panting gently his rather more villeinage cloths, and leaving his hair untied, messing it up a bit as he would smile running his hand through his long hair as he would pushed backward.

His cloths was rather dirty and had here and there some other hole, showing part of the prince's skin but seems like he didn't really mind it, he had and dark brown leather bothers to his 'costume' as he would smirk a bit as he finished with all, placing the final missing item and this was his coat.

Then he heard the knock on his door a rather soft "Yes." came out from his throat, but seems like it wasn't needed his guard have always inviting himself in the chambers as he would smile finally reach up for a little dirty tie, and start gathering his silk hair backward to can tied it up in rather drop manner "Yea I am ready." he would say with a smile as he would start walk towards his guard.

"You look like a Third street imp," Jari said in surprise. "Nobody would think that you're a prince," he said. A messed-up and smudged Caleb looked sexier than the prince, he thought to himself as he poked a finger into one of the holes that exposed the pale skin. "Though you look too pale to be a street urchin," he said as he made the prince twirl.

"You look quite fetching Cal," the soldier said with a smile, good humor restored. Bending down, he kissed the prince gently. "Shall we?"

Caleb would blush lightly when the other poke through one of his whole, as he would reach up with his hand and cover the same spot and blush deeply, then he felt how his guard twirl him around, Jar was pretty much everything which you could like to have as a boyfriend, he had every single aspect of this covered, he was passionate, cocky, and sometimes cheerful just to make his half to smile and Caleb really loved this in his guard.

"Y-you know, you will make great husband and father one day. You are a passionate lover, a gentleman, protective, and cocky one, but when it comes to the person which you love you pretty much can submit to his will... I really love this characteristics in you... it make me want you more and more desperately for my half in my love life." He would mumble after he bend down and kissed his skin gently. "I think I love you... Jar, more then I even imagine." he would mumble and start walking with a bit down head right now.

Jari's really liked seeing Caleb in his urchin clothes, poking one of the holes he briefly touched the prince's skin. He was looking forward to visiting his adoptive father and a simple meal, something he could only share with the prince.

He was just about to walk to the door when the prince softly said words of praise. The bodyguard was just about to brush off the compliments when the prince said words of love. Or rather, what he thought were words of love.

"Don't" Jari hushed the prince, "Don't say anything." He laid a finger across the soft lips, even the arm holding on the prince fell to his side. "Don't imagine anything, Your Highness." But Jari's heart was beating too fast for his own good. "A prince and a commoner can never speak of love."

Caleb would look down rather coldly, but in love as he would shake his head "No you are wrong we can, I will inform my brother once we return that I am leaving for a adventure with you, because I want to see the world and learn many other stuffs, plus I want to develop even better my magical skills, so once I leave here I won't be the royalist once I was, and I don't have intention to come back until is totally necessary." he would say as he would gulp softly and kneel down to the same level as his guard and he would help him stand up with him.

"We will be equal once we leave." he would say to his guard, and nod to himself, as he would take the path forward towards the exit, it was rather interesting moment then anything else, everyone loved the prince and probably it will be really hard, but he didn't really had intention to leave them completely he will come back one day, when he is ready to face them all.