Royal Treasure [Cere x SammuelColdheart]

cereflame

"Father would be happy to see you again. He was really happy when I became your guardian,"

"Really now, well I will be happy to get out of here and spend some time with you, and I will be happy to see your father once more." he would chuckling nervously still didn't realized what he said, but then he realized he would blush, when Jar turned Caleb around and placed him sit between his muscular legs, he would blush deeply when they was in this position, but seems like he would struggle, then he would feel how his guard start gently massaging his shoulders as he would let out soft relief breath to escape between his lips and enjoy, when he felt the other male's lips slowly going down to kiss his left bottom nope, he would shiver softly as this whole shiver would run through his whole body and he would blush even deeper letting deep and loud moan, then placing faster his hands over his lips to silence himself as he would blush deeply feeling how the other kept kissing lightly to the side over his left shoulder, he would moan once more soundless of the other kisses. Then he would suddenly feel how one of his guard hands would travel down to his hard cock, and rubbed gently giving him another deep shiver from under his skin and he would leave one more deep and soft moan, this time not able to hold it back with his arms which was covering his mouth. He could sense how his guard scent was spreading all over around him which was making him feel even more dizzy and falling down in the abyss of pleasure as his member start slowly dropping pre-cum, even though he was struggling a lot he couldn't denied that he liked that a lot.

"You like being with me, like this?"

Caleb would gulp as he would keep blushing deeply as he would then innocently nod with his arms still covering his lips and his legs tight up around the male's hand trying to hide his groins from embarrassment... could that be love, he was wondering somewhere deep inside him, Jar was the only person who was making Caleb so dizzy and so frustrated he could decline that he truly loved how his guard was taking care for him. When the other reach up for his nipples he would shiver a bit and blush even more enable to stay anymore in this position so he would lean backward more into his guard and let his head rest on the other male's chest looking at him with deep red cheeks, his nipples wasn't that sensitive however every other single thing which he made was sending Caleb over the edge.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cereflame

• SammuelColdheart

The prince was pliant, his moans echoing in the caverns of the royal baths. Jari knew that touching Caleb like this would take their friendship into an irrevocable path. But the prince was slated to marry, and even if Caleb protested, he knew enough that the prince would sacrifice his happiness if it would save his country and his people.

The tacit permission as the prince writhed under him and when he laid his head on the soldier's chest, he knew that he could freely tuch the body he had been desiring for years. "I want you Cal," he whispered in between kisses and then moving so he could kiss the prince.

Opening the prince's mouth with his own, nibbling at the soft lips and pushing his tongue inside the heat that was Caleb's. Swallowing the prince's moans into his own until he firmly held the prince's erect cock in his palm. The soldier's thumb was spreading the pre-cum over Caleb's cock head as he sucked a mark on the area joining the neck and shoulder.

"Let me take care of you Cal." Slowly, he pumped his hand on the princely cock, giving a slight tug whenever he reached the base and then swiping the leaking cock head. His other hand was tugging and twisting the prince's nipples, alternating his attention.

"I want to taste you," he gripped Caleb's cock hard. "I want you to cum in my mouth."

Few tears would drop from Caleb's eyes the pleasure was just to much and his moans would keep intense even more into the other male's moves as his whole was shivering and struggling with the pleasure some more pre-cum would start drop as he was feeling that he was close but he couldn't just push the other away he was too overtaken by the pleasure which the other was giving him, when Caleb's lips was catch up into Jar's his eyes would widen, as few tears drop more feeling the other taking in his moans and penetrating with his tongue in Caleb's virgin mouth as he would blush even more, tasting Caleb's saliva, his heart was pounding so fast and so loud right and the pleasure was too much for him to take, he would struggle even more to can he hold back his seeds before he climax, when his guard gently move his lips backward and got on his nipples and beside that leaving mark on Caleb's neck, he could finally understand how much his guard loved him, and he couldn't declined it anymore either, Caleb owned Jar's heart but Jar owned Caleb heart as well, his blushed go even deeper when he heard the other:

"Let me take care of you Cal."

Cal whimpered softly at those words as his tears was still dropping gently down his face when the other wrap his whole hand around his cock and start stroking, those moves was sending over the edge couple of times he felt how his cum start rushing up through his member, but Caleb was still holding it inside wanting to last this even longer, his whole body shivering as Jar was doing all those things on his body.

"I want to taste you, I want you to cum in my mouth."

Caleb eyes would open wide up as he would blush even deep, feeling that he can't hold it anymore but suddenly his member was tighten harshly by Jar's hand, it seemings like Caleb's almost was begging for Jar to let him cum, but hearing what his guard desired make him turn even more, this was his first time so it was so easy to push him over the edge as his tears dropping more down through his cheeks as he would nod softly at his guard desire and blush deeply looking now to the side, some more of his pre-cum would drop down through the tighten hold over his member it was showing that Caleb was about to cum harsh even now even though he was blocked and he was quite intense by it.

Jari knew his prince was untouched, he had been guarding Caleb for five years and knew that prince had no dalliances. His heart was screaming his love and desire for the prince but he didn't say the words. That would be anathema, would lock them both into a tragic relationship.

His cock throbbed hard, sliding in between Caleb's buttocks as they both moved. Jari angling his body as he continued to control his prince's cock, hard and leaking. Breathing in the sweet smell, he whispered lewd words of how he was gonna suck the prince and make him cum inside Jari's hot mouth.

He pumped his hand as he continued to kiss and suck on the pale skin. Marking Caleb, "You're so hot. Your cock is throbbing in my hand. You like this my sweet prince. I'll let you cum all over my hand, then I'm gonna lick you clean. You like that Caleb, me tasting you. Nobody ever tasted you," he continued to whisper as he stroked and tugged until his sweet innocent prince came all over his hand.

Caleb couldn't hold anymore his climax he would arch back his pleasure and let out soft and loud moan in between his pants as he would start shouting a lot of streams with white liquid, all over his guard hand, his whole body was on fire, he was just thrown over the edge for sure time, after the first stream of cum, came another one and another one and few others till he was panting more and feeling how his partner was holding his member tightly, most of his cum end up of his guard hand, till the rest of it went down in the pool...

Caleb had no strength left in him so he will drop his tired and week body over his guard which was the only one which was holding him to don't go under the water as his blush didn't even for moment disappear from his face, his pants was warm over more heated then the water it self in which they was, he needed just a bit time till he regain his strength he was looking up at his guard quite affectionate, like he want only him and no one else in his life as his half.

"You're so hot. Your cock is throbbing in my hand. You like this my sweet prince. I'll let you cum all over my hand, then I'm gonna lick you clean. You like that Caleb, me tasting you. Nobody ever tasted you"

He would finally gather strength to respond somehow to those questions which his guards asked him as he would tremble and nod softly and submissively, cuddling more into his guard body, now all he want was to taste his guard as well, to taste those strong seeds of affection which his guard had towards him, to feel not only the smell of them but and the taste of them, gulping softly at this imagination, he was just wondering how to say this to his guard.

Jari felt Caleb's moan more than heard them, the prince was panting as the bodyguard stroked him, whispering and mouthing off on the pale wet skin being offered to him so willingly. Flesh that would be so easy to take and drown in pleasure.

Caleb's cock hardened and Jari felt the tell-tale tremor of the prince on the verge of orgasm. Just one more stroke, sucking hard on the prince's neck until he marked that pale skin and Caleb was coming all over his hand, the cum lost in the heated waters of the bath.

Jari settled his prince, whispering words of endearments as he placed soft kisses on Caleb's brows and cheeks, down his neck and his shoulders. The prince sagged against him and the soldier cuddled him close as he petted and smoothed his hands through the pale flanks and arms. Settling and calming the prince, just holding him close even if his own erection was leaking for relief.

The waters were getting to him, and he didn't want to over do it in the baths, fearful of heat exhaustion for his prince. "C'mon sweetling," he said with a kiss as he gingerly pulled up the slender body to its feet. Half-carrying Caleb, they moved to the cooling relief of one of the alcoves.

There were soft cushions among the marble benches to soften one's seat and the bodyguard laid the prince, naked body exposed to his sight. "You are so beautiful, so gentle. My sweetling," he murmured as he once again peppered the prince with soft kisses.

Caleb was still shivering from this over climax, shaking even a bit more when he saw the other member once more completely exposed to his view and how it was leaking he would gulp and then gently look up at his guard, seems like he was about to cum too, did he really loved Caleb that much, that he would even cum without Caleb touching him... he was so lost in this but then he would gulp once more and lean down the bench on which the other left him.

"J-Jar, I... I want to taste you too..." he would mumble as he was blushing deeply till his whole body was exposed to the other sight, it was way more different when the other was starring him like that, way more shameful, he tried to make him believe that Jar knew his body, and he did knew him to the very last part of it, but still was quite weird and somehow bold when he was looking at him.

"I... I want to taste the full of you, your leaks... and your seeds..." he would continue shivering some more from still the pleasure which the other gave him, blushing even more by his words but that was the true. He couldn't hold back anymore his feelings the worst happened already, or at least he though that happen, his guard made him climax and even kissed and mark him, what else could happen.

Jari was surprised with the bold looks coming from the prince, his sweet and beautiful Caleb. But they were already moving away from the path they once walked, they were slowly becoming lovers. Or that was Jari's hope. To be able to love the prince, with everything and anything in him.

"Are you...sure sweetling," he asked when the prince asked so shyly to take his guards cock in his mouth. "Are you ready for this," he said as he slowly stroked his cock in front of the prince. "You want to take my cock in your mouth? Taste my cum? Stroke my shaft?" he teased as the prince was already blushing and would surely blush more.

"You want this sweet hard cock?" the guard asked as he took Caleb's hand and wrapped it around his throbbing cock. "Will you kneel my sweet dear prince and worship your guard's cock?"

Caleb would blush a bit more deeper when his hand was moved to his guard throbbing cock, he didn't really listen, but his heart was pounding quite fast when he was feeling the throbbing member in his hand he would slowly move forward and lick the tip of the member with his tip, and let soft moan of the taste as he would then move even more forward taking gracefully his guard member between his lips and into his mouth, moaning even more from the taste as he would then slowly slide down his lips to the very base of his guard sweet cock and suck on it even deeper.

He couldn't believe that there was something so sweet on this planet beside the food which he was eating, he loved his guard taste, his hand would start gently to move up and down through his his guard shaft followed by his lips sucking a bit more harder on the throbbing meat inside his cave, his tongue was gently pressing the cock from the bottom up at his cave cell as then he would even go further taking it all the way in and deep into his throat.

Jari groaned at the feel of delicate fingers wrapping themselves around his cock. He wanted to mark Caleb as his, wanted to fuck himself in and out of his prince's beautiful mouth but knew a novice would gag on his nine-inch cock. So afraid to hurt his beloved Caleb and when the prince reached down take the guard's cock - it just became too much.

"You're a natural my sweetling," the guard half-whispered, half moaned as he felt the prince's heated wetness surround hum. Those soft lips, reddened and plump around his cock, such a lewd sight made his arousal notch a bit higher. He caressed Caleb's lips with a finger tracing them as his throbbing shaft pulled in and out. The prince was enthusiastically fucking his mouth on his guard's cock.

"So sweet my prince...such a natural cocksucker," Jari grated as he suddenly pulled out. He wanted to last longer but the wet hot of the prince's mouth was just too much.

Caleb would gently move even further his lips taking his guard cock deep at his mouth, loving his taste so much, one of his free hand would run through his guard, leg and gently reach up for his balls which he will squeeze softly, then he would move backward his lips almost letting go of the other male's member but then he again slide his lips all the way to the base taking deep in his throat his guard cock loving even more his taste, it was fragile and so sweet, like nothing else.

He cough a bit as this long member was deep inside his throat, which will return the cock all the way back, letting the prince to cough freely, but he won't stop and he will caress the other male cock once more in his lips and gently squeeze the throbbing meat, between his cave cell and his tongue enjoying even more on his guard cock, but then the prince would want to do something else as well, gently reaching to the other male's entrance and rub his two finger tips at the soft skin there giving sign that he was going to enter, he wanted to feel how his guard was feeling from inside and find this sensual spot for which he was hearing so much, from the slave market.

Jari's cock was fully inside the prince's mouth and he nearly choked himself into pleasure when he felt Caleb's throat. He would let the prince do anything, even as the prince fingered his hole. The guard after all had taken and been taken, it was all part of a soldier's life.

There would be nothing to stop them as Jari tried to control himself, wanting to piston his hips even as he made shallow thrusts in and out of Caleb's mouth. He tugged the prince's long black hair, wrapping them around his fist. "What do you want my Prince?," he asked.

Caleb would let go for a moment from his guard hard cock as few strands of saliva was connecting his guard hard member with his lips as he would smile "Just you, and to do everything which I want with you..." he would say smiling he knew that his guard will never disobey and even if he wished for his guard to be his love slave he will do it, but right now he just want him and nothing else, he want to make his guard feel full pleasure "I want no one else but me to own you... and see you naked." he would say rather possessive, Caleb didn't knew that he was like that but when it was coming to that and to someone in his heart seems like he could become rather really possessive over his belongings.

His lips then slowly take once more his guard member deep inside his mouth feeling how his hair was tugged and pulled by his guard he didn't mind that, if this was giving him pleasure then he could have his hair, as then he would slowly push two fingers deep inside his guard entrance as he wanted to own him, to explore him even inside there, his guard was everything for which he craved.

Jari felt the burn as Caleb pushed his fingers inside his hole, this made the guard push his cock deeper into the other man's mouth. The pain and the pleasure was mixed, but more than that was the fact it was prince who has his soft lips wrapped around a commoner's cock.

"Take it Caleb," he grated out as his cock hardened and his balls bursting, and he knew he was about to come. Jari pushed the prince, pulling away and swiftly stroked himself and came all over the prince's chest and belly. Gasping for breath, hand against a cool marble wall, he tried to calm himself even if his knees were shaking from the force of his orgasm.

Taking the cooling cum splattered all over the prince, he smeared them on Caleb's cock. He was about to say something when he heard voices outside, becoming nearer and louder. "We need....," he tugged at the prince's hand.

Caleb would feel how some of the cum shout in his mouth as he would cause him to moan, by the sweet taste of his guard as he would feel how his guard suddenly tugged him, and he looked at him questions finally able to hear the voices, as he would sigh softly and he just was having so much fun with his guard.

"Let's get in the pool... it's normal for the two of us bathe, don't you remember?" he would say with teasing voice as he would walk towards one of the pools with hot water, gently sliding his foots down through the pools water, flopping in it, dragging with him his guard as well.

"Don't just stay there... but join me... it would seem rather suspicious if you don't act as usual." he would say smiling and giving to his guard the washing cloth, and smiling a bit "Here." he would say giving to his guard the wet towel, as he sat down and let his guard take care for the rest.

Jari was both irritated and grateful to be interrupted, he was so near to taking the prince's virgin ass in the royal baths. Or have the prince take his ass. The prince had slipped into the nearest pool, smaller though still heated. He dunked his head in the water even as his hand took a wash cloth from the prince. He started cleaning the prince's back, washing it again as royal attendants entered.

"Your highness," the bath master respectfully greeted the prince. Nodding to Jari, "Captain." Turning back to the prince, "His majesty will be bathing soon and had asked that we changed the main bath to lavender water. Please excuse us as we change the waters in the main bath." The servants had already piled in, some looking at them as discreetly as possible. After all the prince was popular and very attractive, a fact very known to the soldier. He was scowling as he rubbed Caleb's back, his good mood washed away like the cum he had smeared on the pale flesh of the prince.

The prince would listen to his servants as he would nod and smile "We will be ready in 5 min, my guard will clean up my back and my chest and we are coming out, you may leave." he would say with rather cold voice as he was always acting towards the other, as he would look to the side and his soft silk hair drop down over his shoulder covering part chest.

"Jari, we better hurry up, or my brother will yell at you again." he would say with a smirk, he didn't really mind the servants, all he wanted and needed was Jari, and no one else of his servants, Jari was taking care for everything which a royalty needed, he was cleaning his back, even sometimes taking care for his hair, he was all he needed, Jari could change his cloths if he wanted too, and keep him company when he wanted to talk with someone, what else he could wish for "You may leave now, I though I told you this. Come back after 5 min. I hope you don't intend to stay here in the baths till I am taking my bath, naked, you know better then anyone that for such low rank person like you is forbidden to see a Royalty naked." he would say again rather harsh and cold, even though Caleb was harsh towards the rest of the servants he loved his nation, and he respect every last of them.

The bath master has left with most of the bath attendants after Caleb's imperious command, mindful of the prince's privacy and the guard's glaring look. Some of the attendants who have never seen the prince up close took their time but scurried away when the prince bad them away coldly. Jari was still scowling as he finally rinsed off the prince, sullenly silent.

"Yeah, the king always has lousy timing," the soldier said as he stood, water dripping from his tanned and scarred body. Loping to one of the benches, he took a towel and opened it for the prince. he would always rub Caleb's body dry before oiling it and wrapping it with one of those thick robes specially made for the royals.

"C'mon," he said testily. "We better go before the king arrives and our plans for later will get cancelled on one of his whims."

Caleb would chuckle softly as he would stand up, he could say that there was still female servants which peeking from the door but he didn't really care about that, he would approach his guard and cuddle in his open arms for an embrace as he would smile.

"I love when you taking care for me so well, all I need is just you, you replace everything else." he would say and smile wrapping the towel around his exposed body as he would start rubbing here and there with the towel to can he gets dried.

"Wish you were royalty too, then I could probably marry for you. All I want is just you, Jar." he would say and smile softly, looking at the other from the corner of his eyes.

Jari was somewhat mollified by the prince's words, and though his scowl softened it was still there. He wrapped the fluffy towel around the prince and then started towel-drying the long silky black hair. Rubbing the prince's body dry, Caleb's words penetrated his bad mood. "Yeah? You just need me huh," he said as he started to oil the prince's body. Starting with the pale delicate neck, down Caleb's chest and arms. Before kneeling to oil the prince's legs. A part of him was tempted to oil the prince's hole but the thought of the king arriving tempered his lust.

"Well, if only wishes were horses," he said as Caleb voiced his wish. "Nothing will come out of it Cal,"he said gently. "No matter what you do or how hard we both wish, we both know the truth." Tasks finished, he took the finely-made robe and wrapped it around the prince before securing the belt.

"Well, well....still consorting with the commoners Your Highness," a voice echoed in the room. It was Lord Draco, one of the royal cousins. "I can never understand what you see in them Cousin," he said as he gave Jari a haughty look.

Caleb eyebrow with twitch a bit, Draco wasn't exactly the perfect guy at all, but he was rather in love with the Prince for a very long time but Caleb had not clue.

"Not really. You still peeking at me?" he would say rather teasingly as he would notice Draco, blush a bit continuing his way to the change room, as he would start take off his cloths "Well, who could miss such adorable look of attractive guy like you?" his cousin teased Caleb as Caleb would sigh softly.

"Really now... I am not so beautiful... just a guy... who uses oils." he would mumble and shake his head a bit, as his cousin would approach him and lean forward biting teasingly Caleb's ear rear as Caleb would blush softly and let out gentle moan, as he would move right away to the side, holding his hear "D-Don't do that... D-Draco..." he would mumble looking to the side as his cheeks would cover even in deeper color.

[Draco is the perfect alternative seme, who can try to seduce the prince, and he to be your Rival :p in love at least, you can play him as well if you want to.]

Jari had put on his stoic officer's face. He had suffered taunts and jibes from this man ever since they were young. Draco was as old as the prince, and the soldier never liked it. He also never liked it that Caleb allowed this man to take liberties with him or that he let the man insult Jari. Even the king admonished his cousin when he was being overly haughty.

He had stepped aside, assuring himself that Draco was unarmed and well Caleb liked him, after all as the prince let the man flirt with him. The soldier had started to dress himself with the clean clothes the bath master must have prepared, including the clothes for the prince. Jari summoned a bath attendant to help the prince dress as well.

Looking at the cousins, he knew that whatever Caleb said really did not mean anything. A prince was a prince, Jari would always be a commoner.

(( Hmmm, was thinking of him playing a different role but since you played him already, just use Draco. I'll just pull another lord :) ))

Caleb would look aside, as he would then notice that Jar was rather depressed, he didn't like to see Caleb being with someone else, Caleb would sigh softly and smile, placing his hand before the attendant shaking his head, as he would walk towards Jar and sit next to him looking at the other expression.

"You okay? Draco have always been rather quite straightforward." he would say, placing his head to rest on Jar's shoulder he didn't want to make the other feel sad or left alone or dishonored, Jar was for real all he was caring right now, so he won't let some random guy part.

"Hey..." Caleb would mumble, as he would reach up with his fingers under the other male's chin and slowly move his glare towards him as he would smile "You are all what I need." he would say smiling and patting a bit the other male's head, he would say rather worried for the other way for reaction, it was so much not like the Jar which he knew, he knew that Jar is pretty much angry that he is not a higher rank, and this was causing him quite deep and big damage over his honor, and the feelings which he had for Caleb was making him even suffer more, but Caleb want to make his guard understand that all he need was just Jar.

(Nah, I guess I shouldn't have done this, please use Draco for whatever purpose you want... I just though that he is a random guy but if you have plans for him, don't scratch them because of me, feel free to take him.)

"Your highness," Jari said as he watched the attendant move away at the prince's sign. Draco was still hovering with one eye watching them. "If you can be kindly get dressed," he said as he took the trousers laid out for the prince.

He bend down, whispering urgently. "Don't say that here where anybody can hear you. Do you want these things to reach the king's ears?"

"Ohh, what are you whispering about," Draco called out with a smirk. "Anyone would think you're conspiring or scheming and nefarious plan." The lord tapped a finger against his chin as he watched them together. "Or something," his words loaded with meaning.

Caleb would get even more irritated "Know your place Draco, leave us alone! Now!" he would say demanding in burst in anger towards the other he was now more harsher then ever, he really hate such type of people which was just 'overhearing' stuffs like that, just by thinking for it was making his blood boil as he would sigh softly.

"Why you don't dress me as you usually do... as I said I need only you." he would say not carrying anymore if this will reach the king's ears or not, he was determined that his brother will understand him, or if he didn't he would just leave the castle he didn't really had quite happy life here.

As he would stand up, now looking to the side, he didn't felt right when he was seeing Jar so careful when there is another royalists around, this was just pissing him off even more, that Jar is not the Jar which he KNOWS, this was just twitching inside him.