Anime yaoi rp maybe?

Rukia-K1

I'm new here I know, but I do know what I am doing first of all, just so people know.

Anyways I am looking for someone to do some kind of anime yaoi rp with me. I would really like to do something with Fairy Tail (as I am back into that being my obsession at the moment), so yeah. Other things (but not a full list) are:

• Bleach
  • Naruto
  • Rave Master
  • Any superhero thing really
  • Yugioh (any but Zexal)
  • Pokemon
  • Already existing yaoi anime/manga
  • Blue Exorcist
  • DBZ
  • And just ask about anything else.

Sooo yeah.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rukia-K1

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Chibi_Seme2011

• akiravadel

:D Yes~

- - - Updated - - -

|D...that was to both of you xD -I am sleepy so my mind is not working well right now-

YaoiLoverfangurl19: What kind of pairings are you into? |D You can tell mine from my signature (well two of them)

Chibi_Seme2011: Same thing, what kind of pairings are you into?

YaoiLoverfangurl19: ~That would be great -they are my current fav couple as the episodes for FT with Sting have finally come out-.

Hmn...we just need a plot. I have a few ideas for it if you want to hear, but do you have some?

Plot:

As the grand magic games continue, on day 6 now, a new idea has come up for them all. All mages participating in the games must pair up with someone of the guild that they are assigned to. In a twist of fate, Sting and Natsu end up paired together. Now...what is the challenge? Well...they must survive with one another until time is called. And there is another little catch or two... You are left in a home, alone with that person, with everything you will need to survive. Still...how is one to remain sane in a house with another for so long? (the house is under a spell in which time moves faster but in reality it would be like a day in there is a minute in the real world. A trick kind of). And who knows what will happen, and how things will be affected later on after all of this...and waht secrets will be thrown around...?

Alright ^^

Want me to make the forum? Btw...who plays who...?

|D....I would really like to play Natsu though...-his personality works better for me than Sting's-

It doesn't really matter to me. Hmmm maybe a Grimmjow x Ulquiorra, Grimmjow x Ichigo, Zaraki x Ukitake (not common pairing but I still like them). A few off the top of my head. Trust me there are a whole lot but I'm drawing a blank at the moment x3 Did you have any bleach pairings you like?

Sorry that it took so long to reply back my computer is going on strike and is in the process of getting fix. :. (

How about we do a type of were-cat x human or incubus x victim fantasy theme or Gang leader x rival gang heir (could almost be yakuza related) unless you want to stay purely canon. Either way is fine by me.

That's fine

Actually...I do have a GrimmIchi plot where Grimmjow after the Winter War is turned into a cat because that was his "form" before and Yuzu finds him in the rain and brings him home.