Looking for 18+ D/s roleplay

cereflame

Hi! Finally decided to stop lurking in the RP threads and start one or two of my own.

First things first, I really prefer multi-paragraph RPs; I have tried one-liners and one-pars and they fizzled out - I'm bad at them. Second, I can play seme, uke and seke though I mostly RPed as a seme. I only RP in the threads.

My likes:

-smutty but story-driven plots

-explicit D/s scenarios and storylines

-cross-dressing and/or slutty ukes

-incest or something like that

-sweet first love high school/college RPs

-werewolf x human

-warlord x captive prince

-yakuza theme

CLOSING THIS FOR NOW

• Like 1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cereflame

• SammuelColdheart

• akiravadel

• 「viviD

I have a cross dresser that's named after my User name on here. He mostly dances at a Korean/Japanese strip club with his protective fake mother Alice. Who is also a cross dresser. Xiu does minor gigs without stripping. He does popular dances like a pro. I am interested in roleplaying with you. Your first plot please.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
- okay then. I can start off the RP with the step-father meeting the boyfriend first. I can also play the step-daughter. Or we can go straight to catching the uke as a CD.

I have a question, what's the other characters for? o3o

Oh, characters I can play or can be played but no defined plots. I have uke characters too *rummaging through image folders*

Hello there, just got back from vacation and saw you enjoy D/s rps. I am all about those. ((currently drawing a doujinshi and my own manga which is that))

I have several slutty ukes to choose from.

One is a whore/crossdresser at a brothel (i have pics for them but photobucket isn't working right now)

Another is Saeki, he's a vampire/angeli mix

Then the rest of min are mostly manly lol but some are slutty

I don't mind an incest one. We could do a younger brother and older brother thing

I don't mind an incest one. We could do a younger brother and older brother thing

Welcome back :)

Cross-dressing isn't a requirement. But i really love incest and/or taboo plots.

Are you up for an older brother uke? I have a character Alloy (in the FP) who I want to play. He's a bit on the dark side....rather, really really dark since I play him as a psychopath. Though he's the obsessed kind. But if you're not into reverse that's okay.

Thanks it was a loooonnnngggggg drive lol and brought a cold back with me >.

That sounds awesome to me. I enjoy the crazy ones. ^-^ The scary ones are fun to rp with. Trust me I've rped about anything so the sky's never the limit for me lol

Alright I have a couple good OC for older brother status.

I am quite interested in roleplaying with you, I sent you message with few questions, and I hope we build the plot there and then we can move to the forums and start the thread in the roleplaying section :p

Are you still open to rp? If not then nevermind ^^'.

At the first post says that the search for new RP's is Closed sorry Kitty! Plus I don't want to share my precious guard with anyone else :p:D

Are you still open to rp? If not then nevermind ^^'.

ah sorry kitty. like dear sammy said, I closed it already.

*pets you*

:leaf3:

ah sorry kitty. like dear sammy said, I closed it already.

*pets you*

:leaf3:

Well Cere if you want we can start another RP together, I really enjoy roleplaying with you :p

Well Cere if you want we can start another RP together, I really enjoy roleplaying with you :p

hehehe, I dont think I can. Especially to maintain the four I have here plus I have some in email - my long-running ones.

*pinches Sammy's butt* so uke wants moar????

you can join the open RP

Chuckles lightly as I shake my head "No, I just like that you are creative... and you rather do keep the RP really interesting till most of the RP-ers are nothing like that, well except few... like Chibi for example he is quite creative as well and I love to roleplay with him... so I was going to love if you did agree to one more RP :)