--> Before the Storm<-- ~Yin x Techno~ Private...

yin_yang_lover

Warning: Before the Storm is a side story to the Daemon Circus one. It will feature my character The ring leader and Techno's character's. This rp is kind of related to the Group rp in a way but not really. Thank you for your time and I do hope you all enjoy it~

Thanks,

Yin~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue~

It was a glorious day, the sun was shinning and the sky was clear, not a single cloud was in the sky. Okay so maybe I lied about it being sunny and happy. To me when it is day's like this that I just absolutely love! When the sun is covered up and there is a chill in the air, the way the feel of the cold winter's chill felt on my skin.

I just loved these kinds of days. You see I'm a man with many talents and needs... A simple trick of the mind gets me going. Oh how very un-noble of me. My name is Dante Von Welmen and I'm currently getting scolded at by the ring leader of the circus I work at. Apparently he hates being out showed.. I couldn't help but smirk at how stupid this man was!

He was doing a horrible job of running the place... All of the acts mushed together and were unorganized

It was no wonder why we were losing business. And to top it all off he was yelling at me for coming into my act way to late.

I just stood there taking the consistent abuse until I sent one of my beloved shadow creatures at him, that sure showed him... And it also got me kicked out. Good. At least I could better myself without him holding me back.

That was 20 years ago....

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• 「viviD

Top Posters In This Topic

Who am I?

There, by the white sand, lay a figure sprawled with creamy peach-colored hair with a hat that resembled a train conductor's.

A human boy.

Oh that's right

His finger twitched before his eyes slowly opened, revealing clear steel-silver eyes.

I...

He sat up, lifting his hand, fingers slowly clenching closed. His instincts were saying 'To the left, the left.'

...am...

He looked to the left,

a mysterious skull facing him,

a blue rose laying on it's side in front of the skull,

slowly he breath out—

"...Z."

( 'Tis is what I can only think of. Dx Really sorry, it's short. ;u; )

((That's fine deary~ ^-^))

20 years since then and I don't regret a thing. Long legs were crossed over one another as a lean figure looked down below from its perch on top of large building... 20 years have passed and the world changed. The human race became much more well advance then they were so long ago. Ha! Who was I kidding! This mortals are nothing but puppets just waiting to be controlled.

A sly smirk crossed over a semi-pale face, oh well... All I needed to think about is getting on with my life... The I stood up and stretched my arms above my head before I walked backwards and then took a running start off the ledge and fell gracefully on my feet. I chuckled lightly at the scared looks on peoples faces when they saw me land safely on the ground.

I just smirked at their dumbstruck and terror filled faces before walking away with my hands shoved in side of my pockets. I was already thinking about making a circus... But how could I do something like that without any people to push around... I mean... Give them a home. My copper colored eyes glanced up at the slightly graying sky. Winter was almost here.

'Hn... I wonder...' I shook my head. All those years about me being in a circus before are all gone. I held my head with my free hand. I was so confused. I remembered it earlier but now... The memories are gone...

Blank. Everything inside my mind was all blank. I didn't know where I am but I had a feeling that all I did everyday was wander around and around. I didn't know anything about myself.

Z.

That was a name that I named myself— one of the things I remembered. I also remembered that the skull was important and the blue rose was something special to me. Both were the two things I only needed. Thus, my past; every memory that I could not remember —

As long as I had both precious things with me, everything did not matter.

Ah... right, I have almost forgotten that I am not ordinary, that I have lived much longer but I don't know how much. I do not know how old I am and again, it did not matter.

I stood up, dusting sand off of my clothes. Once done, I straightened, just watched the deep blue sea. The waves are calm and serene. The air was fresh.

I took a deep breath, lifted my hand towards the ocean as if reaching out before a part of the ocean stopped, I lifted my hand up and it made the water lift up in the air.

Psychic. I knew that I was psychic. Every abilities I know, however —

Up and up and up until I felt my body weak, felt my entire being drained out of life that it made me drop my hand. The big water that was lifted up high in the air suddenly dropped down back to the ocean with a large noisy splash.

every power I used drains me of energy until I collapse, but that depends on how much power I am using.

I panted, "This is—" My sentence got cut off as I gasped. Hm, talking only wasted energy, I should just use telepathy to talk. That I knew I didn't have to use energy. It was like a free bonus, which was good.

I really lose a lot of energy, it was really troublesome.

Just when I'm about to straighten up and walk somewhere else, an image (a scene) flashed before my very mind.

Someone. A man was standing in front of me, I couldn't see much about the man but this feeling...

He was just like me; memories gone and he felt confused, the opposite of mine. His mouth was moving but no sounds were coming out and did not understand and his eyes flashed with an emotion I could not decipher.

The only other thing I could read before the statics slowly appeared was that he was

cruel. Madness.

Then statics disappeared, trying to focus on the image will really make me collapse. I knew my every limit. I also knew that it was common to get visions from the future. Just like fortunetelling. But the visions weren't clear unless you really focused, draining you way much more energy and not only that, the statics were trying to stop you from seeing the vision.

Visions from the future.

Something tells me that man was going to change my life and that made me curious.

Well, it was time to wander again.

I stopped walking as the headache became much more painful, I then leaned against the closes thing to me and that was on a brick wall. Heavy pants were coming from my lips, god the pain! The pain of remembering was causing my head to throb, my copper eyes squeezed shut tightly before the pain subsided and the throbbing stopped. I inhaled sharply.

Why was the pain becoming more sever then before? People passed on by looking over at me with raised eyebrows wondering if I was okay. I felt somebody was ready about to come up to me and talk to me. "Leave me be.." I hissed out through my teeth. The person stopped dead in their tracks and then took a few steps back walking away.

'These damn human's need to mind their own damn business...' I then pushed myself off of the wall and continued on my way towards the place I can call ""Home."" As I walked I blocked out all the sounds around me. The mortal's voices were irritating and annoying. A soft sigh left my mouth. I just wished that something interesting would come my way soon.

As I walked away from the beach, I could see a crowd gathering around, trying to see and trying to guess what happened. I must have caused a scene, to them, the thing I did was impossible — rare. So unnatural that it quickly gotten attention, it was a good thing that they have not seen me lifting my hand before, it would have been obvious it was me who had the done the impossible.

I left, I had put my skull on my belt with chains. There was a lot of chains in my clothes, even my hat. Maybe it was for style? I twirled my blue rose with my fingers, ignoring the stares that I am receiving, especially what caught their attention was the skull that I have. A skull that was different from other skulls. It's color was different.

I could see that they created a distance around me, people scooting away, some subtly when I walked towards them. Straight. My instincts told me to go straight.

As I walked people passed by me heading towards the beach which caused me to roll my copper colored eyes and continue with walking on. My black strapped boots clicked on the sidewalk, while my black and white striped jacket swayed slightly. My outfit looked odd to the human's, they gave me looks like I was some kind of freak which I was.

But the odd looks I got from them only added to my ego, I tipped my black and white striped top hat back to show off my face and eyes along with the blue star tattoo that I had under my right eye. I hummed a simple dark tune, but then stopped when I bumped into somebody sending that person to the ground.

I blinked a few times, looking down at the kid in front of me with cold copper eyes. "Tsk... Watch where your going kid..." My voice was harsh and cold, emotionless like it normally was. I then patted my button down black silk shirt off, trying to get the filth off.

I felt someone bump into me and before I could use my power to stop myself from falling, I fell anyway.

"Tsk... Watch where your going kid..."

I closed my right eye that was equivalent in a wince, I had use my telepathy without meaning to, "Then you should watch your own. You are a rude fellow." I told him - my mouth not moving - in a straightforward way.

I glanced up at the person and felt everything around me slow down and blur, for in front of me was the man in my vision, in the image. The man who was going to change my life.

It was this meeting that was the start of something different.

I kept my still blank robotic expression, standing up and dusting off dirt from my clothes. Of course my skull was safe but the blue rose...

I stared at the rose on the ground that was now crushed, it's petals removed from the stem. Must be from the fall.

But I used my powers, feeling the energy leaving, as the petals moved to stick itself back from the stem and levitated the rose towards my hand. The blue rose that was crushed like an ant turned back to it's original beautiful self.

I blinked a few times, did I just hear the kids voice? Inside of my head? I glanced at him with a raised eyebrow watching him place together his rose. "Hn... Neat trick kid..." I spoke in a semi-awed kind of tone but quickly recovered and shook my head. I then placed my hand on his head and moved him out of my way but stopped half way as I kept my hand on his head.

I felt a strange energy and power coming from this kid. I closed my eyes and felt a warmth run from my arm down to my hand, some of my energy transferred itself to the kid. Now this definitively caught my attention. I smirked in a semi-sly kind of way. I pulled my hand off of his head and placed it back in my pocket.

"Say kid? Where do you live? If you don't have a place to live then come with me..." I said in a very inviting kind of tone, it usually worked on the humans. But there was something about this kid that I liked... A lot. My smirk deepened. Maybe... Just maybe I could use this boy...

It is not a trick but a power of mine. I didn't tell him that as he put his hand on my head, I automatically moved where he had moved me away, out of the way.

I felt an energy, dark, confused from memory loss- shadows surrounded him, inside and outside. I felt the darkness around him, pulling, pushing and my power tried to absorb his energy to me with little success for he moved his hand away.

I kept staring at him as the events played, expression robotic as ever. I could imagine the gears starting to roll inside his head, he had thought of something. It was now obvious as he said inviting words that would make people focus his attention on him and accept but...

"Please don't do that, it's creepy." I deadpan, expressions not changing, still straightforward.

...I was not affected. Even though the visions; the images told me my life would change, it was still up to me whether to take that path or not.

If I accepted, then my wandering life will be over and my future will be in the hands of his hand, a stranger that I just have met. A mad man.

If not... I can not imagine and that makes me curious.

Even still...

"I accept whatever you are scheming off and whatever you planned using me." Straight to the point.

(Hmm... the deadpan thing was kind of comical xD)

I couldn't help but laugh coldly in my throat before nodding my head and twisting my hand around. "Ah I know it is creepy but that's just who I am..." I snickered slightly, tipping my hat up some. I scoffed at what he said about me scheming about something, I then shrugged my shoulder's and turned on my heels walking away from him knowing that he would probably follow me.

Well it seemed like my day just got better, I wonder what I could use him for? I started to think of some ways to... Entertain the boy and myself. As we walked by I noticed some people were staring at us with raised eyebrows. Okay this was getting annoying... I then twirled my wrist around and caused a shadow creature to appear by my side, it was in a shape of a black dog but it had glowing red eyes.

I stopped walking and bent down to my creature and whispered a command, "Cause chaos my sweet pet..." It gave a furious growl before running off attacking people causing them to scream and run away in terror. I stood back up and laughed wickedly as I watched the human's running away from the now multiplying shadow creatures. This was quite a show!

((haha yeah it was! And Jeez Dante's a crazy person XD..))

He knew that I was going to follow him and I was, this is the path I accepted, be it despair or be it success- I do not know but I had a feeling what I did was correct. Correct for what? Path of destruction? Of horror?

I watched, doing nothing with an blank expression as the people ran, shoving each other roughly to get away first like the man who shoved an elder without even thinking about his actions- how selfish.

Screams filled the air, their screams were deafening, I can hear the shadow dog's growl, wild and untamable except to the man here.

"That was really rude." I stated, just for the heck of it. I already know that the path I choose will have events like this happen.

"So what do you want me for?" I bluntly said, again, straight to the point. Nothing will happen if we stay like this, me just standing there observing the people while him watching in twisted amusement.

"My name is Z, by the way. I don't have any memories before this happened either." My eyes shifted towards the sadistic man (he was a sadist for he enjoyed the screams) before shifting back towards the chaotic scene.

(yeaaah, if Yasuo and Dante were together in one room... oh gosh, BAM! Hiiiide if you can~! XD)

I stopped laughing only to start up again watching somebody trip another person in order to escape. "Run! Run! As fast as you can! Or else the dog's will bite!" I taunted the human's, it was always fun to mock them and play with them like little toys. I then turned my head towards Z and smirked slightly before leaning down so that my lips were by his ear.

"For my own entertainment of course..." I whispered in a low and seductive tone of voice, after I had licked the outer shell of the other's ear. "But... I was thinking about making a circus... And you my dear boy would be perfect to be in it..." I purred out lustfully in his ear before pulling away and taking off my hat and bowed lowly. Placing the hat to my chest.

"My name is Dante Von Welmen... Also known as The master of terror..." I chuckled in a low and cruel type of way, before I placed my top hat back on my head. I then turned on my heels once again and continued on walking dismissing my shadow creatures with a simple snap of my fingers. The people were still running around, running into each other.

Human's can be such dumb creatures... But they were so much fun to play with.

((Haha! XD Yeah I know what you mean! I would say duck and cover!))

I blinked, feeling my ear being licked by his tongue followed by a whisper, I still didn't react. If a person was in my position instead, I know for sure that they would either seduce back, shriek about being licked by a pervert or be irritated or even be really embarrassed.

I blinked again, this time, of what he said about a Circus. A Circus? Me? A perfect fit? Well, he was right. Because of my psychic. If that what he was planning then it's was fine.

I covered my ear that he just licked, "Please do not do that, it is making my ear wet." And again, I deadpan. I raised an eyebrow with his gentleman act, tipping my own hat with my free hand as if late greeting.

Dante... Sir Dante, The master of terror. 'He is the master of terror indeed.' I confirmed when I didn't need to as I observed the still messy chaos of the people even when the shadow dog disappeared. Without another thought, I followed Sir Dante.

"I have a question, where are we going to get others for the Circus?" I asked curiously, a Circus needed a lot of entertainers; clown(s), animal trainer or handler, magician(s), etc. I was sure it should be a special one. Just like me and him.

I shrugged my shoulders not knowing that much myself, in all honesty he was the first person to catch my eye so far. "I don't know over time I guess..." My voice was low and cold. My copper eyes stared straight and didn't wonder around. When we exited out of the town, we got closer to the place where these giant tents were up. The flags were flapping in the wind.

I was so glad to be back, not that I would voice that thought out loud or tell anybody that I was glad. "We're almost there..." I spoke up once again, taking my hands out of my pockets. I then looked down at my hand and placed my other hand on top of that one. After a few minutes later a rose appeared in my hand, the petals were moving and black. While the stem curled out slightly at the bottom.

I then held it out and towards the other to take the shadow rose. "Take it... You can use it if your energy gets to low..." My voice held no emotion in it what-so-ever.

I stared at him, the walk was silent until we were now near the tents.

Circus.

I took a look at Sir Dante's face, his eyes sparked an emotion that I wasn't able to read, for it was only a fleeting moment. I connected the dots, this circus was Sir Dante's home, I was sure. Something flashed, an image, a vision but again, it was only a fleeting moment however, something was going to happen. The image was too fast, too quick, the first time that it was.

I waited for few minutes, curious as to what was Sir Dante doing until a dark shadowed rose appeared and held it out to me. I blinked, putting my blue rose on one of the skull's empty socket before taking the black rose, our fingers gently brushing together for just seconds, enough for my power to feel his energy was darker than ever, the shadows were now thicker, heavy and powerful.

"I thought you were trying to court me." I said monotonously, was I trying to distract him? Trying to stop him as much as possible?

Was a battle going to happen?

I was about to say something to the other until my ears picked up on something... Something that I didn't like... My copper eyes narrowed slightly, I then grabbed Z's hand and ran the rest of the way to the tents. I was quiet, not wanting to say a word or anything. But as we neared I saw one of the horned creatures come running up to us with a panicked look on its face. "Master Von Welmen! We've been spotted!" The creature said in a gruff tone of voice which caused me to grit my teeth

Anger washed over my body. "Damn it! Alright! Tell everybody to head into their tents and wait until the close is clear!" The creature nodded its head and hurried away, I pulled Z along to my own roomy tent and flung him inside while I took a look around before walking inside and zipping the tent right up.

My hands turned into fist at my sides. I still couldn't believe that we have been spotted... And after all the trouble we been through to hid ourselves.

I blinked twice, surprised as he suddenly grabbed my hand, energy revealing that he was in slight panic and anger, the shadows around him grew darker and I felt as if they were trying to drown me within the depths of the shadows.

Confused and curious what I was feeling now, who are they talking about? Spotted? By who? By what? My curiosity burned, questioned needed to be answers, answers needed to be given however it was not the time yet.

He suddenly flung inside a room within the tent but I used my transvection power so I couldn't land on the ground again, I used it for a second before making my power disappear, softly landing with my two feet.

"Who is trying to follow you? Is the circus being targeted?" I asked, it didn't matter if I was loud, only Sir Dante could hear me even so, I was not really loud. My curiosity heightened more when he acted more differently. I reached out to touch his hand gently, to feel his energy.

It darkened more so, I felt being drowned more and I opened my mouth in a small 'o' in fascination, his power changes according to his mood. The more angry he was, the more cold he was, the more sadistic he was it was where he was the most powerful.

I could feel it, he was just going to be more powerful as the years goes by.

This man... was madness himself.

I froze when I felt his hand touch mine but then I shrugged the shock away and let him hold it. I stayed quiet for a few minutes before a shadow pasted by the tent, my whole body froze once again. I couldn't talk out loud so I spoke to him through telepathy. "The people following us are called the Hunter's... They are a group of human's who hunt down people like us... And yes the circus is being targeted by these bastard!"

My eyes narrowed slightly even more anger washed over my whole body, my eyes turned slightly black from the anger that was building up. Another shadow past the tent. I closed my eyes and constrained on making a shadow snake which appeared curled up by my feet. It looked up at me knowing what it had to do. It burrowed underground and disappeared.

(I didn't know Dante can use telepathy. o__o)

I moved my hand away back to my side. I observed the shadow of the human outside the tent before the human moved away when I looked back at Sir Dante, I became fascinated as his eyes turned black from so much anger; rage.

I didn't know there were hunters that were trying to eliminate us. Wouldn't that be impossible? They knew that we are different, more powerful than them but they still tried and are still trying? It seems that the scene I caused at the beach alerted them and the scene with the shadow dog alerted them even more. I wouldn't be surprised if police were involved.

Becoming an observer, I watch the shadow snake burrow down the ground. "What are you going to do?" I curiously asked, looking past the tent, I wanted to see how many humans were there outside but using too much energy was bad. I haven't completely recovered yet and the energy I had observed was so very little.

((Yup~ He can... How else is he suppose to direct his shadow creatures when their far away? =3))

I turned back and looked at him with my now black eyes, a sadistic smile crossed over my face which could mean only one thing. "Destroy them..." I gave a soft cruel laugh before I felt my snake on the other side. "Just a little bit farther... and... Attack!" Just then there was a blood curling scream coming from outside of the tent. 'Hn.... There are six more out there....' "To the right my pet!" Another scream broke through the silent air.

Jeez these human's were dumb and weak... Easily broken... No matter I was having way to much fun to care. A few minutes of silents and I heard them retreating yelling out demons! I laughed loudly and looked away from Z and turned around opening up the tent and walking out watching them flee. "Oh don't go! We were just getting to the good part!" I laughed even more as I placed my hand on the ground causing their own shadows to turn against them and drag them away.

Their screams were like music to my ears, I laughed even more wickedly holding my sides and then threw up my arms in the air saying loudly. "And that's a wrap folks!" I snickered before hearing the other tents open up and everything went back to normal. I fell to my knees panting heavily my eyes changed back into the copper color.

• 2 weeks later...

I only watched and listened to what was happening. Always like this, observing, just observing. One by one, screams filled the air as I closed my eyes, just there, standing, waiting until he finished. It wasn't my place to save those humans who did this to themselves.

I walked out of the tent as Sir Dante went outside- presumably to finish the other humans who were trying to excape but failed as he caught them with his shadows, dragged them back and killed them, screams (again) filled the air (again), noting the wicked amused expression he had. Such a sadist man he was, no matter, he was indifferent that his new boss (the word tasted weird- so new, he had to get use to that) was a lunatic.

I walked towards him, stopping in front of him as he panted, on his knees. Energy... he needed energy, then he remembered that Sir Dante had given him a black rose that was formed with his own energy in case I needed it, but right now; he needed it the most.

I kneeled down, reach out the black rose in my hind for him to take, "Here, this is not mine but yours, so I must give it back to you for I don't want to be in-debt to you." I bluntly said, expression blank.

I looked over at him and closed my eyes before I reached out and let my hand hover over his for a few minutes letting the energy flow back into me. I took in a few short breath's of air before I stood up slowly and closed my eyes.

I placed my hand to my forehead and winched as I felt pain shoot through it but shrugged it off as nothing. I could show weakness... I then opened my eyes again and walked past him and back into the tent walking over towards my bed. I sat down on the sliky covers and closed my eyes wrapping my arms around myself as I started to feel myself levitate off of my bed slightly. I was in a state of meditation where I can easily get my enegry back.

I only blinked, standing up to watch Sir Dante go towards the tent. I followed, curious as to what'll he do.

I saw him going towards his bed and do a meditation. "How lucky that you are able to do a meditation, I can sense the energy coming back so fast that compared to mine where my energy comes back slow." I said, monotone and blank, walking towards Sir Dante and sat beside his levitating body.

There was nothing to do anyway.

(Any ideas what else to do? xD)