Anybody want to do a Cinderella themed or a Beauty and the Beast themed Rp?

yin_yang_lover

Okay so I just love these two movies and wanted to do an yaoi twist to them, I do realize that yes they are girly movies but I watched them with my 7 year old cousin who wanted to watch them with somebody...

Anyways... I was wondering if anybody is interested? Cause in my opinion they both have really great plot lines... ^^' So like I said if anybody is interested then alright and if not then oh well... But if you want to rp with me then post on here, or leave me a pm, or a visitors message. Alright?

Thanks,

Love Yin

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• Len96x

• iMarionette

Top Posters In This Topic

Damit, you stole my idea =D

But I don't know if I wanna rp. I mean, sure I'd love to do a Beauty and the Beast reference rp but honestly, I'm not good at rp'ing :p Sooooooo, yeah....

@Len: Haha sorry hon~ ^-^ And I'm sure your good at rping ^^

@Mari: Yay~ So who would you rather be? The Beauty or the Beast? =3

I don't know o.o;; do we play it by the book or give a twist to their personalities?

At this point I don't think I would mind playing either ^^ What about you?

@Mari: Well how about we do both ^-^ minus the singing haha, and I don't mind being the beauty that is if that's alright with you?

@Len: Awh~ You sure you don't want to do a different one with me?

Yes, we could do without the singing xD

Riiiight so- am I a certain type of beast or can I take my pick? I need to find a picture, ooh ;;

I'm going to live in an enchanted castle, ohmygosh :'D

@Yin Yang: Well, if you're okay with it then sure ^^ But I'll still be reading the Beauty and the beast rp ;)

How about something else Disney-related? I'm into my Disney lately °_°

@Mari: Hahaha you can pick your own, and I still need to find a picture and make the thread ^-^, my oh my aren't you lucky~ You get to live in a castle~ ^-^

@Len: And sure we can do that ^-^~ What movie did you have in mind?

Yin, shall I make a thread with Beast's introductory post?

Once upon a time, yes? ;)

Plus character pictures (PM me yours) and.. information? Do we need any?

How about... we follow the story as it was. Robin Hood lives in the camp with his friends and Little John and is still in love with Marian or what's her name in English. Little John likes Robin in secret and eventually Robin is losing his interest in Marian. And I'm not gonna plan anything further or there wouldn't be any need to rp it XD

Hm, we could do that or instead of Robin Hood saving a princess why not save a prince? The prince would be taking Marian's place and plus we could keep with the story but kick the princess part out.