2 RPers wanted for an experiment

Len96x

I have an idea!

It's a bad idea but it won't hurt to give it a try, right? Right?!

I'm bad at rp'ing, no questioning that but I still like making up stories and work them out. But I'm also an experimenter (is that even a word? wha...?) and this is my experiment of the day:

The tv-show experiment.

Basically, what I'm planning to do is give two volunteers a story, a basic description of their character and the start of the rp and then we see how this works out. I'd like to do this because I'm interested in how well my two victims can improvise since I'll be putting in some sudden plot twist just to make things more interested and I have a lot of ideas for stories but I'm not a good writer so I leave the writing to rp'ers :D

I'm just trying something out and I'm 99% sure that it won't work.

But if you still like this idea then leave a message and we'll start talking.

Also, if you have a question, I don't bite (only on Sundays between 3 and 5 o'clock) so feel free to ask anything you want. It doesn't even have to be related to this topic...

Thanks you for being able to read this pile of sh*t until here! You get a free (invisible) cake!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len96x

• Chibi_Seme2011

• Viperscreed

• SammuelColdheart

Wow, cool, some people actually responded! Thank you!

Uhm, I'd like you to answer just a few questions and then I'll contact you via PM, okay?

1. Are you seme or uke?

2. How well are you with English?

3. How long do you think two people have to know each other before falling in love?

4. Are you into realistic situations or just go with the flow?

5. What is your favourite food? (just interested :D)

That'll do for now, thanks for the interest and nice to meet you two btw ^^

Hi, nice to meet you too and glad to be helping. :)

1. I'm seme most of the time

2. I'm pretty good at it.

3. Mmm . . . I would say the amount of time would be about a week or two, if not longer. (Sorry rarely do love at first sight)

4. Usually go with the flow but put some twists in to make it interesting/suspenseful

5. Pancackes and lasagna. I know they're on totally different sides of the food spectrum but I LOVE them both. XD

1.I can do ethier but I'm skilled in the art of the uke :3

2.Very good

3.some time, I try not to do love at first sight or 'fate' thats just bad story telling :)

4.I like my flow it makes for good drama sometimes

5.hot wings and chicken alfredo :3

(Note I don't have computer acces on saturdays but other then that I'm here all the time ^^ )

I am willing to give it a shout... I was wondering on a plot with Chibi anyway so I am ready to listen for idea :p

1. I am uke most of the time

2. Pretty good, not perfect but pretty good...

3. Depends on the people, but personally I think is just a matter of time... it can happen for 1 moment and it can happen for week or so.. personally I prefer the slow falling in love... like for a week or more...

4. Pretty much in the realistic situations... but I like to have fantasy in my RP's ... or it's not fun at all..

5. Fries, hamburger... something which is mostly fast food :D I love a lot pancakes as well :D

Haha, if you want to find another rper, I'm always available~ xD

1. Are you seme or uke?

Either.

Good~ But I do make mistakes.

3. How long do you think two people have to know each other before falling in love?

I don't know, maybe at first sight (I don't believe though except anime), maybe weeks or months. It really depends on their personality and what they prefer, if you know what I mean.

There are times where I am into realistic (I am a half-realist), though most often I go with the flow.

5. What is your favorite food?

Ice cream, most deserts.

Alright, I've got 4 people now who want to do the experiment :D

I'll pair you up then to begin with.

Sam, if you and Chibi want to rp together then that is absolutely fine by me ^^

Viperscreed, would you like to rp with Techno then?

If that is alright then I'll be PM'ing the stories ASAP.

Have fun ^^

lol know you can go around and have everyone call you that? Makes a you feels so superior doesn't it XD

Ok. Well I'm not choosing. Whoever claims me first I am all theirs to do what they want we me ;3

*through microphone*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand welcome to the yaoi auction we have a wonderful seme right here, ready to be bought by YOU! or YOU! Or maybe even YOU!

And we start the bidding, yes people, we start the bidding at gratuit :D

Sponsored by Oh Mighty One

Lol love it XD

*Takes mic from Oh Mighty One* *Stands n front the.audience of ukes *

I would like to thank Oh Mighty One for putting this together. The both of us would like to thank all sekes and ukes who came all this way to support and take part in my first annual yaoi auction. There are three things I would like to guarantee to whoever gets to claim ownership over me. I promise to make sure that all of your desires are accounted for. I shall always be your humble servant. Your wish shall be my most enjoyable command.

*bows to audience*

Chukles and goes up on the stage, wrapping one of his arms around Chibi* You are already claimed by me! *grins* Sorry guys try someone else, this guy is all for me!!!! *yells the last part loudly on the microphone*

*goes deaf in one ear*

And now that that's settled, let's move on the next couple :D

Viperscreed, Techno, how are you doing? ^^ *pushes mic in their faces*

• 2 weeks later...

hey there, im new here but have been roleplaying for a while. can i give a try?

1. Are you seme or uke?

i can do both but a better Uke >

quite okay since its not my first language

i like the idea of first sight but reallistically, maybe needs more than three days =w=

im go with the flow type

5. What is your favourite food?

okonomiyaki..? at least thats my current favorite :D

Sounds challenging

count me in

- - - Updated - - -

INTERESTING FACTS

- - - Updated - - -

I AGREE WITH YOU, U GAVE A GOOD POINT THERE.