Prevent the passing of the "Kill the Gays Bill"

Len96x

It might not be the right place to put this but I can't stand watching this any longer...

You are all probably well aware that the majority of the world is starting to accept homosexuality but despite that, there are still countries who forbid homosexual marriages. A friend of mine today sent me a link about Uganda who are about to make a rule in which they say that homosexuals, both men and women, have to be sentenced to life imprisonment or even death penalty.

I'm sorry but isn't this too much?

I respect religions, even though I'm 100% atheist, and I think religion stories are quite cool but you CAN'T take away someone's right to love each other and use the excuse: "The bible/koran/any other book says so."

I accept the fact that some countries want to keep the gay affection to a minimum because... really, I don't like it either if even a straight couple is eating each others faces and I understand that but to sentence them to death?!

Are you insane?!

So this is what we do:

This same friend sent me a link where we, that is the ones who protest against the new rule in Uganda, can sign a petition that might save that few more people of the injustice that can make me piss my pants out of frustration!

I thought, this is a yaoi fansite. There must be SOME people who get what I'm talking about! So if you want, sign the petition.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'm not pushing you to because, hello, you have the rights to say 'I don't feel safe about this' but me, my friends and the ones posting this petition will greatly appreciate it!

• Like 1

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marygrace94

• Len96x

• sandnose212

• Ero Gaki

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I really agree with you I won't like seeing two people doing something private on the street , But they still have the right to love each other !!

• 10 months later...