Hidden (KyAzrel x Akriavadel)

akiravadel

To say that Zero had been surprised when Chase came would be an understatement. Even though with the knowledge that the blue-head had not touched anyone in a long time, he had not anticipated that it had been that long. So when Chase came, Zero had just enough time to lean back before he choked on the blue-head's cum, resulting in his face being splattered with his semen, some of it dropping down his chin and falling heavily to the floor. He licked the side of his lips and had to smirk at Chase's taste.

"Then we'd need to practice some more with your stamina." He teased lightly before using two of his fingers to wipe the mess on his face clean. And promptly licking said fingers clean after he was done. He looked up at Chase and smirked. "All the way?" He asked again and this time, his words and look had a leery quality to them.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

Chase panted softly and felt bad about cumming so suddenly but at the same time it felt really good. The cobalt haired man was surprised when he licked up his cum and blushed a bit, "you don't have to eat it..."

Looking up at him he wondered exactly how... "In my ass you mean?" He said in a not so tasteful way. He wasn't one to stand on ceremony either but it still came out weird. He leaned up on his elbows and pulled his knees up to his chest then looked at him and blushed a bit, "really? That's how guys do it? Does it even feel good?"

"In my ass you mean?"

Zero stared dumbstruck at Chase, his mouth hanging open for a few seconds before he closed it and opened it and closed it again, like a fish out of water. Knowing that the blue-head had not touched someone for a long time was one thing and knowing that he was a virgin was another. Zero had never had a virgin lover before and the idea excited and scared him at the same time. Excited because he was the first allowed to touch and explore, scared because he did not want Chase's first time to be something that he would dislike. Zero wanted it to be perfect and as cheesy as that may have sounded, he really did want it to be something that the blue-head would love to remember.

"really? That's how guys do it? Does it even feel good?"

Zero nodded, chuckling lightly as an idea came to him. "Yes, that's how guys do it. But there are preparations to be done." He cringed at the formality of his words, then he laughed and mentally smacked himself. "You know, I can't really explain much of them in words. Why not use your power and see through some of my memories for you to understand the basics of the process?" He leaned up and brushed his lips against Chase's cheek in a sliver of a kiss. "Then I could just show you and/or tell you the other ones that you don't get." Zero murmured lightly, pressing his forehead against the other's before tentatively giving the blue-head a kiss.

Chase watched the other man go through the motions, had he said something wrong? When he heard the other chuckle he relaxed a little and realized what he was going through, he was dealing with someone that this was new too and he didn't want to hurt or startle him. This man... since the very beginning had protected him, he felt no danger from him from the very beginning. Zero was someone different. Maybe he could trust someone this one time.

A tan hand came up to the cheek as Zero kissed him. Soft lips moved against the others as he kissed him back. His body on top of his felt good, he felt safe under him. After a moment he pulled back, "Zero... I'm not going to try to read you. You've the first that I could touch where most of your emotions and such didn't flow into me. Only the immediate feelings I get... you've... you've been nice and protected me from the beginning and I... I trust you so I'm not going to read you're mind... I want this to be just... just us." His golden eyes looked up at him as he smiled softly.

"Zero... I'm not going to try to read you. You've the first that I could touch where most of your emotions and such didn't flow into me. Only the immediate feelings I get... you've... you've been nice and protected me from the beginning and I... I trust you so I'm not going to read you're mind... I want this to be just... just us."

Zero returned Chase's smile with one of his rare serene ones. He noted that the atmosphere had become more bearable in it's intensity. It wasn't just about finishing a need that they both shared, but it had become more than that. The atmosphere and the act itself had become a moment of trust where there had been doubt.

"Okay," He murmured as he stood, carrying Chase with him. He chuckled lightly, fixing the blue-head's legs so that they gripped Zero's waist. He leaned up and captured Chase's lips in another dance of their tongues and teeth at the same time as he started to walk towards his-their bedroom. It wasn't easy at first, he stumbled a couple of times but he made sure that they didn't hit anything. And Zero had been in that apartment for so long that he had memorized everything that was in it.

He finally managed to bring the two of them in their room, without any further incident. He leaned down and deposited the blue-head on their bed, all of this done without them breaking their kiss. Zero was quite proud of himself. He had tried this before with some of his lovers but none of it ended well, but it seemed that it did with Chase. He lifted up slightly and maneuvered them to towards the center of the bed, making sure that the nightstand was just within arms reach.

"Shall we start?" He asked with evident delight.

((Totally had a mental image of him carrying him >.

Chase kissed back running his tongue along Zero's. He had kissed before but this felt better than those times before. That rush of emotions and sensations wasn't there so he was able to concentrate on just his mouth. His legs wrapped around him and his arms around his shoulders.

The cobalt haired man sighed softly when he was laid on the bed then shifted back with him on the bed and nodded his head, "sure." He gave him a smirk wondering how all of this would really play out. He'd seen handsome men before and never thought hey I want to get on that but this time he kind of did. Although for a few years he just considered himself a-sexual well until now.

Licking his lips he rested his head back on the pillows, "do I need to do anything?" His hands traced over Zero's chest.

"do I need to do anything?"

At that statement, Zero debated whether he'd let Chase prepare himself and he would watch or he would do the preparing himself. The first idea had the most appeal, Zero could just imagine the blue-head stretching, teasing...preparing himself and he really questioned himself if he had become such a voyeur at that short amount of time. The second one seemed more logical, him doing the stretching and teasing and Chase would be the one watching him. The two choices had their own appeal and although Zero wanted to watch Chase prepare himself, he would just watch him some other time, he shrugged and chose the latter of the two.

"Today," He murmured lightly, nipping and licking Chase's right shoulder. "I want you to settle on your stomach, raise your hips and support your weight on your knees, and hold the headboard with both your hands." He grinned lightly. "If you want to see what I will be doing, feel free to look at the mirror just beside this bed." And without further comment nor warning, Zero grabbed Chase's ass cheeks, parted them, admired the pink puckered ring of muscle for a few seconds, before licking it in a swirl tongue and saliva.

Chase had just barely had time to flip around when he felt the hands on him. His hands gripped at the headboard as he moaned softly feeling the tongue then jump, "h-hey that's dirty!" The cobalt haired man shivered under him as he moaned softly. Panting harder his legs trembled under himself as the odd sensation started becoming more pleasant.

"Dirty..." he sounded almost breathless as he spoke that time. Everything Zero did felt good and he wasn't sure if it was just from reading Zero or himself feeling that way, maybe both. He wasn't sure but he was sure that this felt amazing.

Zero chuckled and licked his right index and middle fingers, thoroughly coating them in saliva, before pressing them tentatively on the now twitching muscle. "We just took a bath," He stated lightly, nipping on one of Chase's ass cheeks, giving it a light red mark when he was finished. "And the water in it had chemicals designed to clean the body without us needing to use soap and other such things." He pressed his index finger a bit harder and watched in fascination as it entered the ring of muscle without any hindrance nor apparent problem. "Shh, relax." He murmured lightly when the muscles inside clenched his finger.

Zero then withdrew his finger and reached out to open the drawers of the night stand, fumbling with his hand amongst the contents before uttering a small cry of triumph when he found his bottle of lube. Although he wanted first to prepare Chase normally, the blue-head seemed much too tense for that to be possible and the lube would provide a better form of lubricant more than his saliva would. And Zero wanted Chase to experience as little of the pain as possible.

He poured an ample amount in his hand, rubbing his two fingers together to better spread the material. He smiled lightly, looked at the mirror and found himself looking at the blue-head while he watched him. Zero winked and without removing his eyes from Chase's curious look, began to insert one finger in him. And the finger slipped in easily just as he added the other one, scissoring them lightly before moving in further and easily finding the bundle of nerves that was Chase's prostate.

Chase exhaled as he felt the finger enter him. He moaned softly as his hands held tightly to the head board. The cobalt haired man shivered as he felt it press deeper. It felt strange but it didn't really hurt or anything, just different.

Looking to the mirror he watched as the other grabbed a bottle of lube. Ah that's what lube was for of course. Golden eyes watched the other as his hand moved back to his entrance. He felt the fingers slip in and shuddered feeling a little weak. It felt weird but not unpleasant. A kind of full feeling he just wasn't used to. Then a wave of pleasure he never felt before.

"Ahhhh!" his back arched and hands gripped the bed more also his head flung back as the moan left his lips. "Wh-what the..." He shook and lowered his head between his arms. What in the words was that?!

Zero chuckled in evident delight at the expression that Chase made. It was a mixture of confusion, pleasure, surprise, and disbelief. The blend was so fascinating that it almost made him laugh, but he knew that if he did, he would seriously hurt the blue-head's pride so he refrained and instead chuckled. The look was so intriguing that he pressed his fingers on the bundle of nerves again just to see the reaction from Chase again.

He leaned forward and whispered in the blue-head's ear, "Chase, say hello to your sweet spot, also known as the prostate." He licked the ear in front of him and pressed harder on said nerves.

Chase shuddered in shock at the intensity of the pleasure. Panting harder his knuckles turned white as he held tighter to the head board. He arched and wiggled under him trying to escape the pleasure but then also leaning into it. The others fingers felt so good.

"Pro-ahh!" his cocked started leaking onto the bed below him. He was surprised anything could feel that good or maybe he was just sensitive. He wasn't sure but wasn't going to really question it. His member pulsed as his need grew and he felt something else building, something he didn't know.

Zero stared. He had not anticipated that Chase would be this erotic with just a few teasing, the picture almost making the readhead seriously reconsider the state of his stamina. He could just cum from watching the guy!

Then he remembered that Chase's power could go out of control and Zero didn't want every single one of their neighbors knowing what they were doing when their room suddenly exploded. He reached out with his unoccupied hand to the nightstand, but found it too far so with a sigh, he reluctantly pulled his fingers out of Chase and used that hand to look for the coin that he mostly used just for himself. He had no idea where the coin he had given the blue-head was.

When he found it, he gave a small laugh and pressed it against Chase's palm. "Hold that for the entire duration." He stated mildly, grabbing the bottle of lube once more and pouring some on his hands. "Want more?" Zero teased, leaned his head and gave a long lick on the blue-head's entrance.

Chase panted softly when he felt the other pulling away. He didn't know what he was doing but welcomed the moment of down time. His body was tense from the pleasure that he wasn't used to.

"Hm?" he lifted his head to look at the coin in his palm and smiled softly. "Good idea..." It was then things in the room went back down. Some times were being moved and lifted. A chill ran up his spin as the other licked him. He panted and looked back over his shoulder at him.

"What are you waiting for?" he shifted on his knees and continued looking back at him. He was a man damn it! If a chick could handle this then so could he. After all he was here with Zero and this felt pretty good so far.

"What are you waiting for?"

Zero smirked and nodded lightly. He rubbed the lube, in his palms, on his erection and had to moan at the missed sensation. He made sure that his member was fully coated as he settled himself behind Chase. "Just relax, okay?" He stated lightly, rubbing the head of his erection against the blue-head's prepared entrance before thrusting in.

"It's bigger than my fingers," He panted as his erection was gripped with moist heat. "S-so I'm gonna guess that it's gonna hurt, but try to relax." He murmured, moving his hand between Chase's legs and giving his erection a slow pump.

Chase gasped and held on tightly to the bed. He started to feel more and more full as he got deeper into him stretched deeper than his fingers could go. His legs shook under his body as he took more of him. Panting hard he tried to relax himself, "w-why are you so big..." He moaned softly and hung his head trying to concentrate on breathing.

The pain and dull ache he felt was melded with the pleasure from his sensitive cock being touched. He never experienced anything that could have prepared him for this moment. His body trembled as he felt weak under him, submissive in a way. His hands held the coin tightly between his palm and the wood.

Zero inhaled lightly as more and more of his length disappeared inside of Chase. Somehow the feeling was different from all the lovers that he had, he couldn't pinpoint it exactly but still, it felt different. He leaned down, kissed the blue-head's nape and when he pulled back up, he brought Chase with him. He settled on his hunches and moaned as the remainder of his length finally settled inside the other.

"Set the rhythm," He murmured lightly, questing his against Chase's hips to his chest, then back down and again. "Keep your movements slow at first," He breathed, licking a shoulder blade that presented itself to his gaze. "Find the angle you like best." He stated lightly and made sure that every drop that Chase made with his movements, he coupled it with a slight lift and twirl of his own hips.

Chase groaned softly as he was pulled back from holding on to the head board and settled onto the other member. His chest pushed forward as his back arched from the full feeling he had. Panting softly he couldn't find his words at that moment so he just did as he was told. Lifting himself up and moaned softly feeling his member move inside him.

When he always pulled all the way up he shifted his legs and let himself drift back down faster than he pulled up. This wasn't a motion he was familiar with yet so it took a little adjusting until he didn't have to shift anymore. He continued to moved slowly as his hands grabbed at what they could to help balance himself, "Ahhh..."

Zero smiled lightly as he and Chase finally established a working rhythm. When the blue-head would lift himself up, he would pull back a bit and when Chase would slam back down, Zero would thrust upwards. He also noticed that the blue-head was still moving around a bit, it would seem that he haven't found the right spot yet and Zero took patience in their slow movements and tried to help Chase if he could.

He continued his other hand with it's motion, adding a random pinch on the blue-head's nipple from time to time, while his other hand ventured down and started fisting his neglected erection. Zero made a sudden thrust of his hips and had to clench his eyes as Chase's inner muscles clamped on his erection, like a vice while he moaned almost wantonly. "Found it." He chuckled lightly, nipping the blue-head's exposed neck as their movements became more frenzied. Their need to find pleasure increasing as their desire heightened.

Moans poured from the cobalt haired mans mouth. This felt good but not like before, that was until he hit it. Tensing he felt a race of pleasure through his frame, "AHHHhhhhh...."

Trembling a little he tried to keep that rhythm as they moved together. He could feel that strange feeling building again. One hand reached down holding onto Zero's arm as it stroked him. He could feel the others muscles flexing as his arm moved. As his other reached up towards his head and for a moment he saw the glymps of the coin drop onto the sheets.

Arching Chase came hard and clamped around Zero's member. Pleasure tore through him as a wave of power burst from his body. It rattled the room and cause a slight earthquake throughout the building. Panting hard he came down from his high and shuddered against Zero's body.

Zero lunged upwards as Chase came, managing to drive his erection even further into the blue-head so he could experience the orgasm from the inside. The sudden tightness and the vibrations of Chase's moans, coupled with his orgasm did it for the readhead. He came and he came hard, some of his cum already staining his thighs and the sheets below them. He panted, savoring the after glow while holding the still trembling man against him. Belatedly, Zero realized that Chase's power had caused the slight tremor but he was too sated to state something about it.

"Good?" He asked, in a voice bordering between a purr and a sigh while at the same time raining down soft kisses on every available surface on Chase's back. The people in the complex would just think that the tremor had really been an earthquake, not that it was any problem with the building itself. Said building was one of the strongest structure in the city and the Group would not be able to detect the power outburst; they were too far away for that. Zero then wondered if he should melt the coins and make some kind of bracelet from the material. The bracelet would be easily removed, of course but he was too content at the moment to think more about it.

"So," He started, a hint of a chuckle in his voice. "When can we do this again?"

Chase panted softly as he leaned against him and relaxed. He felt so sated and so happy at that moment he couldn't believe it. He smiled softly as the other kissed him more and more. Feeling content and happy he closed his eyes, "perhaps later. I can already feel the sore setting in." He chuckled softly and tried to shifted on him but moaned softly. His muscles were sore from moving on him.

Sighing softly he looked back over his shoulder at him, "I can't move... mind giving me a towel or something and just leave me here." He chuckled softly and sighed heavily.

Zero chuckled lightly, withdrawing his now soft member from Chase with a soft squelching sound, before he stood, grabbing a nearby towel and throwing it to the blue-head's direction. "I'm gonna start the bath," He began, sitting beside the other and giving his nose a light kiss. "So we'd be able to clean ourselves better." He smiled lightly and gave Chase one lingering kiss before standing and making his way to the en-suite bathroom.

He turned two knobs, one of which poured warm water into the tub and the other poured warm scented water. He had learned before that it was better to combine the two rather than just using one. The aromatic water would be too strong if it wasn't conditioned with warm water and the chemicals of the warm water would be too powerful without the pure water of the aromatic one. He let one of his hands check the temperature of the water while his mind wandered on something...rather, someone who was currently cleaning himself just beyond the bathroom door.

Zero liked the experience with Chase. Liked it more than the ones he had with his other lovers, although those people he would not outright call lovers, more like some people that he screwed. And he chuckled to himself at that thought. It was true that he wanted a repeat of what they did but he would not expect for it to be too early, maybe after a few days perhaps? He was not really worried and having two weeks off gave him time to think how he would break it down to the blue-head that he wanted a relationship with him. And here, Zero had a momentary urge to hide in embarrassment. He didn't even know if Chase desired the same kind of relationship with him or if the blue-head just thought of him as a friend or if he already had someone special. Zero smacked himself at that last thought. Chase would not sleep with someone so easily.

"Better go get him," He stated, mostly to himself as he stood and exited the bathroom.

Chase stayed where he was then started wiping himself off with the towel. He was a bit surprised by the kiss though, he figured after the sex that would be it. Wasn't that how it was in movies and books? Well not being one to look a gift horse in the mouth he kissed back then smiled softly as the other retreated to the bathroom.

That was when he blushed and felt some semen leaking down his thigh. He quickly wiped it up but had a feeling there was more inside him. Sighing softly he flopped onto the towel that was resting on the bed. This was all turning very interesting. This man who saved him turned out to be a really nice guy. He's never been able to experience touching in such an intimate way without the rush of sensations.

The cobalt haired man sighed softly and closed his eyes. He wanted to stand up but his legs were not going to let him. What if...

He heard footsteps in the room and opened his eyes looking over at Zero, "you wore me out... that's never happened before." He chuckled softly. Usually he was a huge ball of never ending energy but now he felt tired.

"you wore me out... that's never happened before."

Zero smiled lightly and settled himself in front of Chase before leaning in slightly and capturing the blue-head's lips in a chaste kiss. He did understand Chase's state of fatigue and he was worse when it was his first time. After the sex, with a guy he barely knew, Zero had fallen straight to sleep and had been out cold for ten straight hours. He was impressed that the blue-head was still conscious, more so that he was still vocal after his first time. Zero pulled back and chuckled lightly.

"At least your energy had been spent in a good way, don't you think?" He smirked lightly while waggling his brows. A wave of contentment suddenly washed over him and Zero just couldn't stop himself from resting his head against Chase's lap, even if he could and not that he would. He looked up at those golden eyes and smiled. "The bath is ready," He mumbled lightly, crawling some of his fingers against Chase's thighs. "We need to wash and clean you up." Zero yawned lightly, rubbing his cheek on the blue-head's lap before standing up and giving the other a grin. "If you can't walk, I can carry you!" He stated with a playful wink.