Anybody up for an Ouran High School Host club Rp?

kittypanda

Well it's been awhile since I last rped and I thought maybe some people would like to do an Ouran high school host club rp. We could use the character's and make some oc character's. I know it sounds odd but I really want to do one. So if you guys want to join then post here, send me a pm or leave a visitor's message. I do have plots for the rp.

Thank you for your time~

Love, Kitty

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Viperscreed

• Chibi_Seme2011

• 「viviD

Well it depends. I know that in the anime Honey and Mori-senpai where in there last years, so maybe something that might have the host club looking for their replacements before they graduate and they have have to train/recruit the most likely candidate or instead of Haruhi joining have someone else be force to join in her place like a unknown twin brother or something so she can still be apart of the story if we wanted but not directly involved with the host. This way ocs can be used and all the characters will still be there. I know they're not really detailed plots but i guess we can wing it unless you have something else in mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I could totally see Cheshire forcing Nuka to go with him then Nuka accidently breaking something by backing into it X3 but thats just a start.