looking for an active and quick roleplayer

XiuLin

I have a plot and character ready.

The Plot is two Asian men meet one night on a homosexual date website and decide to meet in real life. They go on a date while your character has ulterior motives to get into my characters pants. After their date nigh of drinking and enjoying each others company, my character gets drunk and taken back to your character's place. After getting my character gets taken back to your character's place, he starts getting touched and kissed by your character. He doesn't refuse. In fact, my haracer lets your's strip him Nude. They make out under the sheets in the buff until mine black outs from being too much under the infulence. In the morning your character treats mine as a royal prince with breakfast and coffee in bed. Your characters asks.to be mind's boyfriend. Your character is my character's perfect zodiac match. You bring out the best characteristics of my stubborn and passionate series. After 6 monthes - one year of being together. They have an arguement over their anerversery date night. A jrock concert or local amusement park. They stop speaking for a couple weeks. They both start seeing other men from the date site but realize they miss each other so they try to make it work. Your character calls mine up and begs him to take him back. After a while of getting sent awesome gifts from your character, mine gives in and takes your character back.

That's what I got for the plot. You can add any twists you want. As long as we talk about them first.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic