my favorite yaoi manga ever

11jessie15

I've always wanted to make a list of my favorite yaoi manga, i wanna share with everybody my opinion on so many cool and remarkable manga, OKAY let's start..::

:hamtaro-005 (10):

love in the mask

i love this manga even though it is not yaoi but at first the boy is confused with the girls gender and starts liking her even though he thinks she is a boy.. so i liked it because of how realistic it is. it has lots of violence too. very heartbreaking i lost count of how many times i cried because of how touching it was.

haru wo daite ita

this was my favorite of all times, i told almost everyone i meet about it. i'm assuming every creature has read this cause if you didn't you don't know what you are missing out.

suna no rasen

it is about this guy who marries his beloved's sister so he can forget about the feeling he had for him, but his beloved gets a lover and lots of stuff happen.. very interesting .. read it if you already didn't

like as the time will come when it will rain again

this a a very sad one shot i really like it, its a tragedy the whole story was like a misunderstanding so its not like forever love or a huge impression. its just a little incident.

yume no kodomo

this is about this guy who likes this writer, which turned out to be the person he hates but of course he never saw the writer himself so he thought it was a woman the whole time not until he found out..READ IT

calling

you should read everything for this author, so calling is about two guys who met at a bar one is gay and one is straight, the gay guy falls in love at first sight but how can he convince the other guy to love him too..?? well read it

desire

i read long ago so im not really sure but it is about high school love one gay and one totally straight.. see how it turns out like

Hell and heaven

over here i wished there were more chapters cause the good stuff happened at the end LOL

ouji no hakobune

really awesome one shots you should read everything for this author, she is great..

prince charming

a high school student falls in love with his man whore teacher who often comes drunk to class.. i liked it

dog style

well this is a different story i didn't find a single moment that wasn't interesting

ill stop here

even though if i continued it would take you days to finish reading it LOL

ya thats enough for now i'd love to see whats your favorite and if u agree with me on something plzz let me know, thats how much i care about people's opinions (my wish is to read every yaoi manga there is on earth) ya thats kinda my sister's wish too. LOL

thank you

• Like 3

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11jessie15

• YLover

• ampiez

• ukyou

oh i love junjou romantica too i've read and watched it so many times i looove it alot

bi no isu is awesome ii've always liked the seme (harsh) lol

• Like 2

Ermmmm , I have a lot of favorite manga. But here I can bring some up.

>>> mujihi na otoko

>>> ZE

>>> Sex pistols

etc.

So many , I can't decided it.

• Like 1

aww there are a lot... some are on going and some are complete... now i'm waiting badly for updating :

- Crimson Spell

- Hao Hao You Long

- Blue moon

- Viewfinder

-Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi

• Like 1

aww there are a lot... some are on going and some are complete... now i'm waiting badly for updating :

- Crimson Spell

- Hao Hao You Long

- Blue moon

- Viewfinder

-Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi

im sitting on fire for crimson spell to update :Red_fox5:

• Like 1

uhm .. there are so many that it's hard to spell out..

but here are some:

Katekyo"private tutor"

One night with my boss

Junjou Romantica

Gravitation

Totally Captivated

Crimson Spell....

.... :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I see you have quite a few similar ones here.. As for me one of my all time favorites are:

-Not Equal

-Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

-Doushitemo Furetakunai

Of course there are more but these would be my top 3 ^^

• Like 1

I have lots of favorites! But I'll only list a few. In order my favs are:

Hydra and it's sequel Rules (I'm counting it as one because it's really the same story).

Doushitemo Furetakunai

You Don't Know Me

Dog Style

Scarlet

Calorie

Future Lovers I and II

As you can guess from my selections, I'm a total hopeless romantic who loves the tear jerkers...

• Like 1