trolololololo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• trolololololo

• yunhee

Ren would nod as he would let go of Izumi, and then lean down on the hard cold ground, and shiver a bit by the coldness but then he would relax, even though he was freezing and close his eyes to can he try and get some sleep.

Izumi laid down beside him, hugging him from the side to keep them both warm. He didn't know how he was going to sleep in such cold air, but before he realized it, he had passed out from exhaustion.

Ren would look for a moment up at Izumi, as then he would sigh, freezing up, he looked around for something to find and cover them, as he would stand up and walk to a near by grass, and he would start tearing a lot of it, as then he would take few big leafs from one tree and go back to his lover as he would spread the leafs over them and the grass as well, cuddling back under the leafs with Izumi.

He had to admit, the thought was quite nice and it was also smart of Ren. He didn't want him to be cold, but there wasn't much he could do about it. But surprisingly they survived throughout the night.

Izumi awakened to the bittersweet morning air. Standing, he decided to let Ren sleep a little while, going out on his own to decide what they would have for breakfast.

Ren kept sleeping in wrapped into the leafs, it was already warm underneath the leafs, after all they was hugging just moments ago and the warmth was quite strong, he loved that to feel warm when Izumi was the one giving it, he didn't knew why but he did like it. It didn't take long until Ren woke up, he looked to the spot next to him under the leafs but his lover was missing, he would stand up and look around, it could be felt how the weather was changing into warmer one for the day.

There wasn't much Izumi could do about breakfast. He found a couple of robin eggs in a nearby tree, but trying to kill an animal for meat was hard, especially without any weapon.

He figured Ren would be up by now, so he gave up and headed back to their campsite. Once there he sat down and dropped some wood in a pile, and began to make a fire.

Ren would smile seeing Izumi have came back, as he would stand up "I will go and find something to eat, you stay here..." he would say with his gentle smile as always as he would then disappear in the bushes near by, he didn't really searched for an animals to kill or something like that, the woods can offer many ways for finding food, and his main target now was mushrooms, he was quite careful to don't take the wrong mushrooms the ones which are poison, so he gathered really careful only mushrooms which are not poisoned and he was sure about that, when he was a little his family especially his father was going out once a month deep into the woods for some walking and gathering, so Ren was quite aware of what one woods can offer, even grass which can have sealing propositions, it didn't take much and Ren were back with a lot of mushrooms in his arms placing them down, seems like they were even washed... because there was a near by lake.

• 1 month later...

Izumi went to oppose of his task, but he had already went off. He sighed; he didn't really favor the the thought of his precious Ren going out alone when there could be many dangerous things at hand. Izumi was set on edge already, he knew that it was crucial for them to get out of the forest as soon as possible.

Izumi waited in anticipation, not bothering to mess with his poor excuse for scrambled eggs.

Ren will look at the other as he will smile lightly and put half of the mushrooms into the other male's lap. He will take his half, and start eat on it little by little "Feeling better?" He will ask the other, he was trying to keep aside the detail that they was out in the wilds, and they had to survive somehow.

He nodded in thanks, and decided to begin eating the mushrooms and eggs. "I'm alright," he said with his mouth full. He didn't really realize how hungry he was until the food hit his taste buds. "What about you?" He eyed him and swallowed.

Ren will smile and chuckle slightly at the other way of eating, he had to admit that it was quite cute, but he tried to not think about it "Always worrying too much for me, then think first for yourself." He will say sighing softly as he will keep eating silently "Take it easy, or you will get stomachache if you keep eating like that..." He will say chuckling as he will look around "If I am not mistaken we are at the southern part of Amazonian Forest, he will smile lightly "If we keep walking east from this point we will get to the port, and from there we can sneak on a ship and travel to England, In England is my family."

Izumi finished then, hearing the others words carefully. Then there was a pain in his heart and chest once Ren brought up his family. He didn't know why it had hurt him to know that Ren had people to be with; he should be happy that he has a home to go to. However, Izumi did not have anywhere to go. He never had family, and didn't know what happened to them either, the only thing he knew how to be was a slave. However, he only nodded in response.

Ren knew Izumi, every single detail about him was well aware for Ren. He noticed that the other felt a bit sad and hurt, he wasn't sure why, but he could guess that it was something connect with family and stuff like that. Ren will stand up as he will walk towards Izumi, and kneel down behind him, wrapping his arms gently around the other to can he hug him tightly "Izumi, you can always come with me." He will say and bury his head into the other male's neck "You can always be part of my family, and live with me. At my house. Nothing else will make so happy, as be with you." He will mumble and gently kiss the back side of the other male's neck.

It surprised Izumi, the way that Ren always knew what he was thinking. He always thought he was too thick, but he should have guessed. They were together for so long, and the thought of spending the rest of his life with Ren made him happy beyond belief.

Izumi's hand was brought up and pressed the base of Ren's back. He never really pondered his emotions too much. But now, with Ren's sweet words, he understood his true feelings for Ren. Why he always wanted to protect him, why Ren's touch brought him warmth. The sight of him made Izumi want to stay alive, just to be with him.

So, with his own instinct, he took his other hand and took Ren's chin. He pulled him over to look at him; for a moment he starred into his eyes. Then, without warning, he pressed his lips against Ren's, giving him a passionate kiss.

Ren shivered slightly when he felt how their lips connect to each other. Giving him the familiar taste of Izumi, he could recognize this taste in between billion of others, the scent of Izumi everything in Ren was screaming with love, leaning forward to he deeper the kiss as his embrace around Izumi got tighter, he blushed deeply still enjoying on the passionate kiss, he couldn't wish anything else then that.

Izumi's arms wrapped around Ren's small waist. I bit disappointed to know that he had gotten so skinny over the years. It was unnerving but Izumi said nothing. He paid attention to the warm kiss that seemed like he had been waiting ages for. He places both of his hands on either side of Ren's cheeks softly, deepening the kiss. Only when they needed air did Izumi break away the embrace.

Ren will blush deeply, as he was panting softly from the deep kiss. He buried his head into Izumi's chest and he cuddled into him "I am scared Izumi. I don't know, how we will get to my parents." He will mumble as he will bury more deeper his head into the other male's chest till his tears was dropping down from his eyes.

Izumi pulled Ren closer as an attempt to try and comfort him. "I am not sure. But I will keep you safe.." He promised once more. "I'll protect you."

Ren blushed deeply, but he didn't resist. He just cuddle more into Izumi's warm embrace, and tried to relax. Izumi had special meaning for Ren, and he was making him feel protect, loved, special. There was no one else like Izumi, who could make Ren to fell all those emotions. Izumi was his only little light in his life.