• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Ashton~

• ohthelulz

• December

• Ero Gaki

I've watch this anime.. and it is a shounen ai.. but i love this anime

so heart whelming and it awakened my emotions hahaha!

I mean all my emotions :)

I can't help but to cry when I watched the last part...

- - - Updated - - -

I've watch this anime.. and it is a shounen ai.. but i love this anime

so heart whelming and it awakened my emotions hahaha!

I mean all my emotions :)

I can't help but to cry when I watched the last part...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, I'm fairly new to anime in general, and I just finished watching No. 6 - and it was amazing! One of the best things I've seen in quite some time. Is there anything else that's similar to it? I also enjoyed Loveless. I really love sci-fi/fantasy and the more thoughtful/subtle yaois are nice. Do you guys have any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

I've watched the anime,it's one of my favorites and i started crying when shion got shot in one of the episodes, that was also the first time I ever started crying when watching an anime (sorry to you that haven't watched the animes all episodes)

:leaf8:

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, No.6. Say what you like about it, but damn is the chemistry between Nezumi and Shion good...(better than some yaoi with actual sex >///

Also, word of warning-the original novel(s), since I think it's a series, is a hell of a lot darker than the anime.

man i WISH we had Bl like this, with the a story that's not just romance. i enjoyed no. 6 for that aspect alone, despite its flaws and that mess of an ending (surprise!!fantasy in an established sci-fi story?

godbee

ex machina?

CRUSHING THE CHIP UNDERNEATH HIS FOOT?

seriously bones? seriously????)

at least the anime was kinder to safu, bless my brave beautiful girl.

also lololol i really can't take what nezumi did seriously after that finale, so i maintain to this day they he either just went off to get lunch

or died.

So much was lacking from that final scene with Shion and Nezumi. It fit really well with their characteristics and was really beautiful, but, the yaoi fangirl in me is crying because I want MORE. You can't just end it with that, it's not fair. :8yoyo13:

The story don't emphasize directly the shounen-ai but I watched it because I'm curious as to why is it called No.6 XD

Romance, drama and some suspense balance out so for me this is a good anime to try :)

But the ending doesn't satisfy me!! Nezumi should come back to Shion and then they can run away together!! XD

• 3 weeks later...

The main character's of No.6 reminded me of Kanda and Allen from D.Grayman, and Shiro and Yatogami from K Project.

I guess I really ship KandaXAllen so that's why I watched animes that had similar look a-likes of them.

The main character's of No.6 reminded me of Kanda and Allen from D.Grayman, and Shiro and Yatogami from K Project.

True~ Especially Shiro and Kuroh. xD

True~ Especially Shiro and Kuroh. xD

I think it's a common trope in shonen ai/series with hints of Shonen ai, being the pairing of a white-haired uke, and a black haired, older seme, usually with a ponytail. Largely a nice stylistic contrast, hence why it appears a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

The story was extremely confusing, I feel as they left some important small details to tie the story together.. The growing love between the main characters I thought was a little different than most shounen-ai I've seen because they actually kissed and it was bordering upon having an actual physical attraction to one another which is lacked in other shounen-ai I've seen like Betrayal Knows My Name, 07-ghost and others... I enjoyed the attraction between the two throughout the story and wish that would be more incorporated in other animes, I think no. 6 stood out in that respect but lacked a put-together storyline.

ahhh, no. 6... you could have been a good anime, if only bones didn't mess up so bad with the plot.

oh well. despite the screw-ups i did enjoy this, and i'm terribly fond of nezushi. oh boys, what a wonderful mess you two make. i REALLY love the ending song as well, it's so pretty.

also, I LOVE YOU SAFU! my strong, brave, beautiful flying bird, my gorgeous young tree. if there's anything i can say in favor of the anime over the novels, it's that they made your fate marginally better. dogkeeper is also very rad!

• 2 months later...

I'm already looking for a download file for it but I have english dubbed to watch on youtube for now.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 4 weeks later...
This anime was so awesome ! But I was so sad and dissapointed that their relationship didn't get further...

Does anyone read the manga?

yeah, but i suggest reading the original novels, since the manga is also just an adaptation. you can read it here: 9th-ave.blogspot.com/p/no-6.html

• 1 month later...