Scarlet Fangs [Private] akiravadel & Techno

「viviD

Daichi was stuck in his own head for a moment wondering who should be his main character and what he should do about it... Things were... sexual now and he hadn't entirely thought about that before.

Looking up at the other as he spoke he cocked his head a little, "I- Well my friends say I'm air headed sometimes..." The blond pouted and looked down. Then suddenly his head shot up and he climbed onto the couch on his knees and faced Arashi.

"You talk as if... you're confidence on the subject of vampires is very high," the blond leaned in about six inches from the other man. "Either you actually know a vampire or you're just pulling a horrible prank on me."

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• 「viviD

'Dangerous move, Daichi.' Arashi eyed him, he felt too close. He didn't like his space being invaded however this time, he didn't mind. Up close, his eyes were as green as grass, beautiful and hypnotizing. Other humans were idiots to ignore a guy like Daichi.

Uh-oh, time to stop. His secret should never be revealed, even with someone like Daichi. His world was dangerous, involving him any further should not happen no matter what. Humans should not be involved in chaos.

"Maybe I am a vampire." He murmured, his voice carried like the jingle of bells. "Maybe I am pulling a horrible prank." He leaned, noses brushing and eyes staring hard at his. "Who knows?" He moved his head, "Just be careful." He whispered, lips close to his ear. "Just be really, really careful." After saying that, he bit down his ear. Of course, his fangs are hidden so humans wouldn't noticed.

He moved away, smirking slightly before standing up in a cool manner. "I better go home. Thanks for inviting me in. I'll see you tomorrow." With those final words, he left the house. As Arashi started walked back to his home, his thoughts went back to what he did, Daichi's face must have been red as an apple again.

...And it seemed that Arashi found someone that manage to surprise himself.

Daichi felt entranced by Arashi then. The way he moved was so fluid so smooth. He was so cool! Then noticing how close he actually got his cheeks heated up again. Was he going to kiss him?! Oh no good that would be weird their both gu-

He shivered as his sensitive ear was bit. The blond turned his head to the side a little from the mouth. His hand came up to hold his ear as he watched the other man retreat and sat there as he watched him go, "c-ya... tomorrow..."

Daichi sat there long after the door closed just staring at it... "EHHHHHHHH????!!!!!" His face lite up and he covered his face with his hands. "D-Did a guy just- He just! Oh my god!" He flopped onto the floor. "Right in front of my parents!" He leaned up and looked over at the pictures making a face.

"Mom, dad... please don't be angry with Arashi! He's just picking on me that's all," right that was all. Daichi stood and got ready for school the next day. Going into his bedroom he looked over the few notes he made and wrote down more. Then he touched his ear and shivered. He shook his head and turned off his light.~~~

The next morning he was at school early like usual and went into the gaming club. He sighed and leaned back in his seat very distracted as he played his friends in a fighting game.

Luke looked over at Daichi as they gamed, "you're not paying any attention.... whats up?"

"Hm? Oh nothing just thinking of my story," Daichi set the controller down. Then the bell went off and he headed to class. Would class be different today now that him and Arashi were... well if he didn't want to consider them friends then friendly seat neighbors.

The blond got to his seat and started setting out his things for class.

Arashi entered the large open gates, now surrounded by nature in both of his sides but of course, there was also a large space in each; you could have a large picnic there though that would be crazy. He walked straight the path of rock concrete instead of the flat one.

His house is large, as large as a mansion, only larger but that was to be expected, most of his clan members were the presidents of famous companies. It was a good thing that they have different surnames or else he'd be noticed more and he didn't want to be treated as a celebrity.

The only reason why the house was the traditional one was because the house was made built because of his grandparents, they didn't want it to change as the country evolved more; now modern mansions. The clan of course respected their wishes and preferred this house. It was cozy and simply beautiful; not too extravagant and it didn't hurt the eyes.

Arashi let out a long yawn, now he was very utterly bored. Maybe he shouldn't have left early? Just to see the Daichi's reaction. He really surprised him, he himself was in utter disbelieve so what would his clan react? Much more? That would be fun to watch.

"I'm home." He announced, already removing his shoes, as soon as he said that he heard feet stomp on the dark oak wooden floor as if running. Someone was though, and before he could even blink; he got wrapped in a tight hug, to the point of suffocating him.

"Shi-kun~! Welcome home~!" She tightened her grip, face nuzzling on his cheek. He tried to tell her something ('let go, I'm dying.') though his voice was muzzled by her kimono, thankfully letting go, giving him air ('finally.') to breathe. "You're early! You're usually home at exact four o'clock, often half past four o'clock. Did something happened?" She smiled, the perfect image of a ditsy girl.

Chisa was the same year as him, if not; one year younger. Honey brown-colored hair, that beautiful flowed down to her waist, flower clips on each side of her hair near the temple with amber-colored eyes that was always shining bright. Kiroku, who was such a flirt, dubbed her as quote ('Chi-chan! The perfect adorable girl for Arashi! His future bride!') end of quote.

That wouldn't happen though, because Arashi wasn't interested and only saw her as a little sister, he couldn't say the same thing about Chisa but he guess that she looked up to him as a good leader and brother.

"Yes, something happened that caught be surprised and now I'm interested." He bluntly told her, there was no use to hide because he was too lazy to. She gasped, very shocked and surprised, "Really?! Is that really true?!" She sounded in disbelieve just like he was a moment ago, eyes wide that they might pop out. Hm? Was that a tone of jealousy he heard? Must be his imagination.

"WHAT?!" Someone else shouted that and both of them turned their head in the right, there was Tatsumi, jaw dropped so wide that it might fall off. Tatsumi had bright blue-colored messy and spiky hair with a small ponytail, gray-colored eyes blink repeatedly disbelieved, he was older than them; it won't be long till he graduate at the age of 22, one of the youngest college graduate.

He paid them no mind, already heading towards his room in the 4th floor, solely for him. He passed Tatsumi by, stopping to close his mouth, "You should not open your mouth like that." Tatsumi only sputtered.

As he walked and climbed the stairs until to his very very wide room (of course, his house is large wide and 4th floor was just for him) and entered, he slipped his bag down to flop on his large bed, fit for a royal king to push his face on the fluffy pillow, muffling a sigh. Already he knew that they would over-react to the surprising news.

Well of course, nothing ever surprised and interest him until Daichi came along. 'Everything is going to be a complete mess.' He thought, and he had a feeling that he was right.

Tired from having those thoughts, he breathe out slowly, already falling asleep.

Next Day

As he entered the classroom, his eyes went straight to Daichi. Ah, he need to say something about what happened. He approached him, right hand on Daichi's desk with his other inside his pocket. He leaned, still keeping his distance, "You shouldn't be bother what happened yesterday." He whispered, just to him and Daichi. He felt eyes on them, though there weren't much students inside.

He used his other hand to lightly pat his hair twice as if apologizing for flustering him then went to sit down on his sit just behind Daichi's seat, slouching and looked out of the window to watch the skies and clouds. Huh, looks like it was about to rain. A storm might come almost at the end of school.

( OOC: Huh. Maybe I shouldn't have bothered with their appearance but too lazy to remove. Didn't know it would be this long. o_______o )

((oh wow lol ^-^ ::Sits and reads:: I gotsa novel lol))

Dai smiled as Arashi approached him then blinked as the other spoke and patted his head. His smile got a little bigger as he blushed some, "don't worry about it. You're a huge help." Turning around in his seat he brought his sketch book with him but the stopped seeing the other watching out the window. He seemed to really enjoy nature.

The blond noticed he was staring at the clouds yesterday and now today. Looking out the same window Daichi leaned his chest against the back of his chair, "weather like this always makes me sleepy but I really like it. Almost calming ya know?" The blond turned back to him. "Plus it cuts into my sports well... track really. Well..." He blushed a bit holding his sketch book to him. "If you call running in between my next two classes a sport."

( XDD )

Again with that. It wasn't a big deal, Arashi just told some things and he considered it as a 'big help' already? Humans were too weird, he could repeat it over and over again.

"Yes." He answered simply, already pointing out that he was sleep judging by his tone. Knowing that it will rain hard later, it made him much more sleepy. "It will rain hard, a storm is coming." He bluntly told Daichi, still staring at the sky in an slightly-dazed expression. Then he took a glance to him, "It's exercise." Again, he told it bluntly. "But it can be considered a half half sport." It took a pause to say that, simply because Arashi just yawned.

Before the conversation (is it even one?) continued, the bell rang and students either took their respective seats and were rushing inside. Few minutes, their history teacher came in. His eyes drooping close until he heard their history teacher said, "Alright class, I'll be assigning you with a project, of course it should be within history. Any kinds you can pick, even history of vampires, history of pirates, history of gladiators and so on so forth. Before you ask why did I mention those? I'm sure it won't interest you that's why I'm letting you choose."

Was this 'fate'? Talking about his kind yesterday but also get to choose history of his kind even? Huh, surprising events have been happening lately, yesterday and now. The teacher continued to talk after the students cheered, some excited because they get to choose even if it history, "You may pick who your partner is going to be."

He suddenly had a good idea and imagine the teacher's surprise when he raised his hand up, "I'll pick Daichi." And said that in a blunt way. The teacher was taken-aback along with the other students. He had never did that, not even once! Whenever a teacher of his assigned projects, one group would have 3 students instead of 2 because they couldn't interact with Arashi because of the atmosphere around him, when students is allowed to pick their partners; they could not ask him. So to participate choosing his own partner was very shocking, so very rare.

((okay have to say... as I was reading the history assignments and could do it on vampires all I pictured was Daichi creepily turning around in his chair very slowly and smiling all big at Arashi >.

The blond smiled at the different topics. He would love to work more with Arashi on vampire history but he was sure the other wouldn't want to spend that much time with him.

Daichi was shocked to hear the voice behind him say his name. Or maybe he was wrong. Turning to look back over his shoulder at Arashi his face was clearly surprised, then he smiled brightly at him, "alright!" A soft blush covered his cheeks from all the faces looking at them. He turned around in his seat and tried to sink into his desk.

He could hear some of the students whispering about them and it made him want to crawl in a hole somewhere. Some girls giggled to the side and he looked down at his desk turning an even brighter red.

((okay have to say... as I was reading the history assignments and could do it on vampires all I pictured was Daichi creepily turning around in his chair very slowly and smiling all big at Arashi >.

The blond smiled at the different topics. He would love to work more with Arashi on vampire history but he was sure the other wouldn't want to spend that much time with him.

Daichi was shocked to hear the voice behind him say his name. Or maybe he was wrong. Turning to look back over his shoulder at Arashi his face was clearly surprised, then he smiled brightly at him, "alright!" A soft blush covered his cheeks from all the faces looking at them. He turned around in his seat and tried to sink into his desk.

He could hear some of the students whispering about them and it made him want to crawl in a hole somewhere. Some girls giggled to the side and he looked down at his desk turning an even brighter red.

( OOC: Sorry. Dx I got too focused on my rp with ying. x_x; andlazy)

Ah, he was red as an apple again, must be because of their classmates, what was wrong with them? He just said he wanted Daichi as partner, what was weird with that?

The teacher snapped out of her trance to put their names on the list, "O-Oh, alright... Well then... Arashi and Daichi." She murmured under her breath, "What a surprising combination."

After time passed by, it was now lunch break. The sky was now surrounded by dark clouds, blocking the light, making it dark. "It's going to storm." He sleepy murmured, blinking his eyes to try staying awake. Hmm, Arashi wanted the project to finish fast, it will take his time to stare at the sky away but it was he who chose this, no turning back.

"Daichi." He spoke, calling his name. "Let's have lunch." He invited, and without waiting for an answer, grabbed Daichi's arm and dragged him away. "Let's talk about the history project."

((That's okay I get caught up in mine too I forgot about this one then remembered and it didn't show as posted in mine so I reposted it. Sometimes the site doesn't tell me when others post or I do))

Daichi was writing on his paper and was shocked when the other mentioned eating with him, "Ah... s-sure..." He stumbled after the other blushing brightly. People stared as they wandered past making Daichi want to hide but he just moved himself closer to Arashi.

"Wh-What did you want to talk about? Oh um... do you want to go through the lunch line?" the blond didn't know what to do. After yesterday his mind was swimming on thoughts of this man.

( OOC: Haha, yeeeaaah. but it's just me mostly lazy. x3x; )

"Don't let them bother you, just think about what you like." He whispered lightly to him, why need to be embarrassed? Doesn't this always happen? Everything repeats over and over in different place with different people, everything happening was all normal.

Repeat, repeat, repeat.

That was all.

"Vampires." He bluntly and straightforwardly said, knowing that Daichi loves talking about vampires, why not? Huh, what was wrong with Daichi? He wasn't usually like this, maybe because of yesterday? Huh.

"Do you want to?" He asked, stopping still in the hallway, there were lots of students in the cafeteria, he was sure it will be packed with a lot but the cafeteria is large as well. Daichi might be really uncomfortable if they both went.

((lol that's alright))

Daichi smiled at the other, "of course!" He nodded his head and looked down at the hand that was holding his arm then quickly looked away. "Sh-Should we go where others won't bother us?"

The blond then turned very very red, "I-I-I-I m-mean s-somewhere where others w-won't hear what were talking about- Um Oh no... that's worse... w-well somewhere where... I'm going to stop talking." Daichi was bright red by now and put a hand over his face trying to hide his embarrassment. What on earth did he just say to this man?

Arashi lightly shrugged, "If you want. I don't mind either places." He said in a straightforward manner, didn't matter to him. He noticed that Daichi glanced at his hand holding his arm. He watched Daichi blabber, slowly getting embarrassed, turning slight amuse that he turned red, again.

So adorable... Arashi leaned in — so close so close — and with a breathless whisper on his ear, "Are you flirting me?" Arashi didn't move, still so close and knew no one was in the hall now, no one was even near, they were all too far away.

Daichi blinked and turned redder as the other moved closer to him and turned his head away. The blond shivered at the low voice so close to his ear, "f-flirting?!" Slowly his eyes opened and looked at the other just centimeters away.

The blond swallowed hard as his heart started pounding in his chest, this man was very handsome and he felt the other knew it...

"I... I d-don't k-know how t-to flirt..." his voice whispered back as his face heated up even more. Arashi must just like picking on him, he assumed.

Arashi puffed out breaths, just to tease Daichi more. Make his face redder, just like a red tomato. He could hear it; Daichi's beating heart, sounds so beautiful that he felt being lured in.

He slowly and gently gripped Daichi's shoulders, as if in a trance, he leaned more closely, mouth slightly opening before he pressed his mouth onto Daichi's exposed neck, just like a vampire. For a second, they stayed still before Arashi moved, brushing his mouth against his ear, whispering lightly, "You're flirting... did you not notice?" Eyes narrowed, "Daichi, you do not notice how cute and delectable you are." Hands trailed towards his waist, pressing bodies closer, "Be careful, before someone eats you."

He moved away, breaking the intense atmosphere. "We should just talk about the project later after school." Arashi turned, walking away subtly faster. Hand covering his mouth, Arashi curse silently towards himself. Almost...

He almost...

(ALMOST WHAT, ARASHI? XD)

((wow... O///O good lord Arashi... you're a sexy man))

Daichi shivered as the other man moved closer to him. He was acting... like a vampire. Gasping softly as the lips connected with his neck he was getting sucked away by the moment. Flirting? Really? He hadn't realized he had been. The blond inhaled deeply feeling the goosebumps rise on his skin from the others lips. He felt... so good...

The blond inhaled sharply as Arashi pulled away and walked down the hall. That was... such an intense moment. He slipped to the floor his knees weak. He'd never experienced anything like that before... Never before had someone touched him in such a way. Arashi was such a strange person but at the same time he couldn't help but get drawn into him.

"Oh no..." Daichi's eyes went wide as he looked at the floor. "I... I like him..."

( I even want Arashi. B| OH DAICHI, YOU LUCKY GUY. /sobs. ...XD Don't forget he's wearing glasses and headphone. *A* )

Arashi had almost done that. Why hadn't that happen until now? Why was Daichi so different from the others? Daichi wasn't the only one who had that kind of personality. Sure, he is one of the person who fits into a crowd, just a bystander easy to ignore- that's what most people would say, so what's the difference?

Arashi was sure that it wouldn't be like this, but how did that happen? How did Daichi made him act so different? He was not the type to tease.

He was not going to fall.

Maybe Daichi resembled Chisa with their personalities? Maybe that's it? Somehow, Arashi felt aggravated, he didn't know the cause of these strange events.

Daichi walked to his class and was distracted the whole time. Was Arashi flirting? Did he like him too? What was this coming too? No he had to be reading too much into it. The blond shook his head and hid his face in his folded arms. His mind was in turmoil but he needed to behave like normal.

After school he stood by the front to wait for Arashi. He was playing his game again. He was finally to one of the main bosses and his tongue was just barely stuck out of the corner of his mouth. The blond tilted the game since he was so into it trying to finally kill him.

Distracted, Arashi was distracted. Through classes, he was distracted until the bell rang. He hadn't noticed that classes were done. By now, it was raining heavily outside. The sky was now dark, clouds gray it wasn't beautiful as the usual blue sky and white clouds, nonetheless, it was charming. Besides, the rain was calming sound, helping nature grow.

Others wouldn't appreciate it but he does. Rain was important, the dark clouds and covered sky.

He walked to the front in his usual pace, seeing students crowd to wait for the rain to finish while others brought umbrellas with them, opening it up to go home while some run through the rain, using their bag as covers from the rain in futile. The others should hurry up for a storm was coming.

He saw Daichi playing his game, absorb once again. He stared, the thoughts before coming back before he brushed them off. Walking close towards Daichi, he leaned, close to hear with a whisper, "Daichi." He exhaled a breath, just to tease.

Daichi jumped once again but not as bad as before and reached up grabbing his ear, "you really like to sneak up on me don't you!" He glared a half hearted glare but then a huge blush came across his cheeks. His mind still reeling on the events that transpired earlier. Also the fact that he has a bit of a crush on his little friend here. He would surely be teased by him if he knew, oh lord and what would his fan girls think?...

"I um... have an umbrella," the blond tucked his game away in his bag then pulled out his black umbrella. He adjusted his bag on his shoulder then opened the umbrella and held it out. "W-We can both fit under it..." He was incredibly embarrassed with that idea but he didn't see one with Arashi.

Arashi mostly saw Daichi's face being red. Always, without fail. So so cute... He wouldn't tell him though. It was slighty? insulting to call a boy cute. He was sure that Daichi's whole face would go very red. It didn't sound bad, it would suit Daichi as well.

His eyes glanced at the umbrella, back to him before looking straight. "Well, we have to work on the project. This time, we'll be at my house." After he said that, a black long limo appeared in front of the gates. A man in a suit and sunglasses went out the limo, opening a black umbrella, with another umbrella in his other hand, before making way towards Arashi. The man bowed in front of him, "Young Lord Arashi, Sir Takeo has ordered me to come and get you."

The man straightened as Arashi waved his hand lazily, "That's fine. He already gave me a text me-" His eyes flash in slight annoyance "-and I knew he wouldn't let me go home when it's like this." Why now? He didn't want attention but this... he was sure the attention would increase drastically.

He motioned his head in Daichi's direction, still looking at the man, "I'm bringing him with me." He took Daichi's wrist, tugging him close to him as the man covered them with the umbrella he opened, opening the other umbrella to cover himself.

Once they were now close to limo, not a rain touched them, the driver went out quickly opening the door. Arashi pushed Daichi inside, going after him as the driver closed the door. The man went entered the other door besides the driver's.

Inside the limo was wide and extravagant, fit for the richest of the rich, Arashi was slumped on his seat, watching the outside as rain continued to drop. The only noise was the rain patter and a soft hum of the engine.

Daichi's eyes about popped out of his head seeing the limbo. He... his family was rich! The blond blushed as he stepped forward, or rather was pulled forward into the limbo and sat in the seat setting his bag on the floor. He blushed rather red as he looked around. He had no idea this actually happened in real life. Rich kids picked up by limbos. That was for the movies, not for the man he had a cr-

Turning his head away from the other he looked out the window. Hearing the soft patter of rain on the window helped calm him some. Then as they drove away he saw all the faces staring at them from under the pavilion.

Daichi turned to Arashi, "does this mean... I'll meet your family?" He was a bit excited about meeting them, but he was just a normal ordinary kid. Perhaps they wouldn't like him.

Arashi smiled slightly, such a typical reaction Daichi made. Ah, that was right, at school, no one was as rich as his clan. Well, they are vampires, enhancing their IQ that surpasses even the smartest human being in the world. That's why most of his members were presidents of big famous companies and few were celebrities, actor/actresses and singers and such.

Oh, that's right. Since they are going to his house, that meant Daichi was bound to meet his 'family', as he quote. the clan is family, every one of them. Yesterday, he didn't want this to happen but something change his mind. He had a feeling Daichi would get involve even if he ignored him and such.

So why not do the inevitable?

"Yes..." He affirmed, "Get ready, my family is to say... eccentric. Well, most of them are. You might be overwhelmed and uncomfortable." Added to warn him, his clan will definitely fussed around Daichi.

((sorry if anything has sounded weird or anything. I have a cold and the drugs are clouding my mind >.

Daichi smiled over at Arashi, "I'm sure they'll be wonderful." His smile brightened a little more making the day almost seem like rain wasn't appropriate. The blond looked over at the other and felt his cheeks heat up a bit again.

"I've never been to a friends house before," that's right their just friends. It would be weir to hit on another boy right? Arashi just did it to pick on him he was sure. He leaned over close to him. "And if their anything like you I'm sure we'll get along fine." He winked and leaned back to look back out the window. That's right, it's best to cherish their friendship than ruin it.

('Tis fine. XD I know what you mean. ;3)

Arashi slightly smiled. Wonderful, huh? Daichi will sure love his family; his clan. There was no doubt that everyone back home will definitely love Daichi as if his family right off the bat, his personality is hard not to like about. He also has his own charm.

He blinked in slight surprise. Never? Not even his club friends? His first... "This is my first time inviting... a friend." He confessed, trailing off before adding the 'friend' word. The word leaving his mouth tasted weird. Friend... He pondered why he paused before saying the friend word. He was straight-to-the-point guy, it's weird that it shouldn't bother him much.

What... did Daichi meant by that? He voiced out his question, confused. The feeling in his gut curled uncomfortably.

What?