Looking for 1x1 RP Partner MxM

giajiag

Hey guys,

So generally I RP fantasy, and go with the flow, some times throwing technology in what would seem more of a older time with villages and castles, i’m open to a lot of different characters, fairies, to dragons, gods, or elementals (like from the air bender) But i’m open minded, and love hearing new ideas/ trying new environments, usually with my old partner, we’d talk out some rough ideas, but plotline wise, we implement ideas that we get individually, and work off of situations that each of us create, so that nothing is ever really planned and it creates a more interesting story. but that’s also because we’ve known each other many years, so to start i’m fine with talking over the little details, I don’t do fandoms at all, only original storylines. I would expect to include smut after getting to know each other and understand each others styles. I usually have uke characters, generally on the more delicate side physically, though I can do semes now and then. I’ll usually find pictures to base them off of, but I build characters as I go, rather then have someone previously prepared. m-preg is ok, I don’t like guro, or anything along those lines, but some like s&m is ok, depending on the character usually. I don’t mind secondary characters, but I find hetero/yuri couples less engaging, so the majority of my couples has been male/male.

So To Summarize

Plot: Fantasy, sci-fi, Paranormal, Open

Race: Faeries, Gods, Elf, Dragons (similar to neko, tail, wings, that sort of thing), Demons, Elementals (Airbender sort of stuff), Vampires and the like, But basically Humaniod.

Term: Long Term, Possibly multiple storylines/roleplays. in a way i’m looking for not only a rp partner but a good friend.

Availability: I’m currently looking for a job, not attending school, on AZ Mountain Time, But I’m up all hours of the night, and most of the day. I understand you probably have a life, so whatever works for you is fine, though I do like to rp for long periods (a few hours?), rather then only getting in one or two replies a day.

Literacy: I’m no english expert, theres auto correct for a reason, general grammar and spelling is appreciated, but i’m not a nazi about it.

Position: I’m most comfortable with Ukes, but can play a few semes here and there

Format: Script

Example

OC: *runs over to the large tree in their yard, smiling at -insert character name here- before turning and beginning to climb* “C’mon, dont tell me you’re scared!” *smirks teasingly at him*

Smut: Rough sex is fine, light bondage, mild asphyliation, dubious consent, food play, Twincest (particularly a favorite.) incest, S&M, toys, light master/slave (anything of this nature, i don’t really enjoy when it gets too dark, but i’m definitely open to temporary situations, customer/stripper, and customer/prostitute are much more favorable to me.) I’m just gunna throw m-preg in here too. and of course the good old normal stuff.

Method: Google documents, it’s saved on the internet automatically, is easy access, and private.

Age: Honestly, depending on the storyline, if we’re going to rp a backstory of some already established characters in the future it would start young, so i’ll say 5-30(100+ if we’re talking supernatural) but generally i’d say characters could start around 15-16 youngest.

Other: I find piercings, tattoo’s, and interesting, original hairstyles, alternative styles attractive, and generally incorporate that into characters, just fyi.

Info about me

I'm female, 19, living in az. if you want to know more shoot me a message and we can chat. :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yujiko

• Len96x

• giajiag

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to rp with you, if that's okay ^^

Hi, I'm also female, 16 though and live somewhere under your bed... I mean, Europe O_o

Fantasy sounds good ^^ I've just shot a medieval parody for a project for school so I'm in my medieval mood =D

I usually don't do seme but I can try ^^

I also wait for the smut to happen later since I believe love at first sight is very rare and a people need to get to know each other before they fall in love =P I'm such a saint :D

Nice to meet you ^^

I'm always looking for good RP friends~

I'm generally a Seme but can be Uke when wanted or when I feel like it. I try to post as often as possible with the exclusion of those really busy days. I love chatting and RPing- Medieval Fantasy is always so fun...leaf2

Anywhosers~

I'm 18ish, Femalian. My Favorite RP characters from the past are an Assassin named Matteo, Spy named Yujiko (Yesh its my name :D), A Half Cyborg guy (Name forgotten X-X), and a self-created race/character named Michael (Half angel Half demon). :D

I play Pathfinder, D&D, RPGs, and TCGs- I love the N64 and Legend of Zelda- I'm just rambling now- Urm...

HIA :D