<Ask and you'll be answered>

miyahara_sama

Let's see...

When I'm depressed, I hate it. But, it bothers me even more that even though I'm sad, in front of people I still smile and act happy. Even if I don't want to, even if I want someone to see that I'm sad, I always smile...

Why is that? O_O

Am I just weird?! XD

• Like 2

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miyahara_sama

• yin_yang_lover

• ai_kaze69

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
&

I come & raise my hands.... Me too, hahaha ;)

But I can stop if my time comes.... :)

It's not good way if you have TO ACT like that...

So torture, my dear....

Just express your feelings, don't hide anymore :)

And I hope you'll see all things around better!!!

• Like 2

hmm,,here i go...

when u come to the office then u see some guy who attract ur attention,,everytime u met him ur eyes won't stop to see him..then u become curious about him so u ask ur friend about him...but something come out suddenly,,all of ur friends know about that guy attract ur attention !! a few days later spread the rumours that u like him although u're not sure that u like him..everytime u met with him,,all of ur friends will flirt u with that guy..

so what will u gonna do about this ??

• Like 2

I can agree

...Try getting some sun and sometimes, try writing a log in a diary or something to keep track of your progress...I would advise not to immediately stop yourself from surfing the net, that would be counter productive...Try decreasing your time while on the net, even little by little...sometimes reading books also help...^^

I can understand your situation and I can even relate to it. I would hazard a guess that you do not wish to bother others with what you feel. I would also take a guess that you have been doing that for quite sometime. Do correct me my dear, if I am wrong. But I would mostly advise you to stay hopeful about your situation..you will be able to express what you really feel to others, you will just need a bit of time and help to do so..try opening up first to yourself. Think of what you really feel, look deeper and not only on the more tangible emotions that you feel. For example; If you are sad, that would not immediately mean that you are sad entirely, there will always be something else there..I would urge you to look for those...Know what you want to show and tell to the people around you....And smiling is not always a show of happiness, not all people might notice it but sometimes smiling can also show that you are sad..If you can't tell people of what you feel..try telling them through your actions, but in a productive and healthy way...not all people might notice but there will still be some who will...Take heart, my dear...you are strong, strong enough to be able to admit those things and know that not all people can do what you did..^^

Ahhh...I believe that's what they call peer pressure. I would still ask you of what you feel, without the influence of what your coworkers had suggested. If you're curious, I would say for you to take the opportunity to get to know the guy, however I would also ask, should you know, what the guy feels about you and specifically, about the teasing of your friends...^^

I hope this have been helpful...:Red_fox3:

• Like 3

Thanks XD It's actually funny- I don't try to hid my feelings- its like a reaction more than anything else. And not only do I put a smile on for as long as there people are around I almost feel happy- this is truly a strange psychological development lol

As mush as I would like to agree with you, It's not simple as that- but I do wish it was.

• Like 2

for the first time i still being fine and even answer a question of my friends with a joke..but now it's kinda pissed me off,,i think it's enough...and for him i didn't know what his feeling...we just know about each other name and nothing else..i rarely talk with him too..but when we talked he the one who talked with me first...

anyway,,i just close with his friend and not so close with him,,cause me and his friend both like kpop..

• Like 2

It's not strange at all. it's like a subconscious act...when you're alone, you feel the weight of your sadness but when there are people around you, you get carried away by their happiness that sometimes you even forget a bit of your sadness...Well, that's what I think...still, correct me if I'm wrong..^^

ahh..then have you told your friends that what they are doing is starting to piss you off?

• Like 4

Nnngh, I'll try. :

Kay dokay, I'm trying to do stop myself right naos, going to make myself busy.

I'll try though.

I think I'm gonna fail like always. .___.;

• Like 2

I need some advice on something... Well... You see just recently my boyfriends been getting calls from ex's and its making me upset because I see him laughing and talking all happy like with them and its making me worried... T.T I don't want to lose him and I have a feeling that he's seeing one of them in secret... I don't know what to do... I'm at my wits end with him and I'm ready about to start confronting him about it... Ugh! I just don't know >.<...>

• Like 2

We succeed at things because we decide to try...My dear, be optimistic..we are here and we will support you...^^

• Like 2

@yaoi_hoshi

3 years,really? And you haven’t said anything all this time?

Before I could give you an answer tell me please if you still keep in touch in some way with that person

1. in my opinion you don’t have to stop anything just to reorganize your schedule and to give yourself more free time to relax after studying

2. you can meditate or spend some time in the nature maybe listening to relaxing music

3. you’re not sure? Than maybe you should wait a little more time and then your feelings will be clear

The answer is simple…greet him back and keep walking ^_^

You could do this:

1. you said you want to stop then the remaining part is just to do it…try letting go a little more every day start with small periods of time

2. try to do lessons and work on pc as well this way you’ll surf less and work more.

You’re not weird,I think that everyone does that and deep down want someone to notice.

Try to find that someone that can see beyond your smile or your poker face.

Even if the face lies if someone can see your sadness it means thar he/she can see directly in your soul even though unconsciously you try to put screens in front of it.

Probably you like that guy but you should tell “everyone” that this is none of their business and that you still have to sort of what you feel for him.

Really now,what you do and who you like is your business only so they should mind their own because like this the situation could get worse.

Let me say this…bringing old relationships up in a new one is always a bad idea.

You say confront him…hm it’s not a bad idea but try to keep it a normal conversation because if you’ll start an argument you might really lose him.

Usually a relationship all is based on trust and love,do you trust your partner?If you do it would be pointless to start this conversation with him.

I’m a jealous person too and really possessive but I keep myself in check because nothing good comes from an argument started by something like this.

• Like 4

: Of course I trust him and love him with all of my heart... It's just I feel uneasy when he talks on the phone... But I'll try and be calm about it and ask him later... I'm in a slightly so-so kind of mood so I might regret some words... But thank you for the advice sweetie~ ^-^

• Like 1

Ah, yes. That sounds good, I'll just uh, stop thinking and type. x)

Thank you for the advises! ;A; I'LL DO MAH BEST TO USE THE ADVISES, desu.

• Like 2

i already said them to stop it but they always do it again and again..now i just silent and stare them when they do it to me..at least it works a little..btw thanks for ur advice ^^

hmm,,if it's still a normal conversation i guess it's alrite..cause even if she's an Ex doesn't mean they can't be friend again..but if it's start to "something wrong" maybe u should to ask him :) :) all i can say is just trust him,,if he really do love u then he won't cheat on u :D :D

• Like 3

: Well I did talk to him about it and he said that I shouldn't worry about it because he loves me and not them... Which made me feel better about it... But I still don't trust them and him being alone together <.>

• Like 1

but every relationship need a trust on each other,,rite ? cause without a trust it can't take any longer..well at least he said that he loves u already so just trust in him ^^

• Like 2

So today i have a question for you guys.

When we talk with a person we use his/her nickname or a short version of the real name,for example my name is Mihaela but my friends call me mostly Miya or Miha.

My question: When and why will you call a person by his/her full name?

I'm a curious person so i want to hear your versions.

• Like 2

I will call the full name of his or her...

If I don't feel get closer to them...

Or maybe they are older than me :)

But in my country, we'd like calling others by nicknames, that's better :)

• Like 1

@

, @
, @
:

Thanks,, that'll help... :D... love you guys,,, >.

• Like 2

: Well I use their full name when I first meet them and I do that with my friends, but my family and anybody that is like seriously close to me use nicknames. Like for example I have an older sister named Samantha and I call her Sam or Sammy, and only people who are really close to her gets to call her Sammy. ^-^ But what I'm saying is that when I'm close to somebody then I use their nicknames.. ^^'

• Like 2