Wish Upon A Wall ~ Private with yin_yang_lover

Keira blushed lightly as realization crossed over his face, "Oh! S-So your that volcano God?" He asked in a slightly scared but awed kind of voice. He then looked away blushing even more. "I have heard about that... B-But.. I never knew I was talking to a God..." He shook his head trying to grasp on the situation. His wishes... What wishes...

He furrowed his eyebrows together feeling slightly more comfortable around the God. "And... Thank you for saving me... I guess... I'm in your dept huh?" He spoke softly and looked at up at the man with a soft and innocent smile on his face.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

He sat cross-legged in front of the blond, tilting his head to the side to better look at the other. "Yes, I am The god of the legend. And still, you were."

He shrugged lightly, as the blond relaxed a bit more in his presence. He nodded lightly, knowing that he should lay the ground rules now and maybe ask 'those' questions. "First of all, I am awake because of you." He gestured lightly behind him. "You have stated some of your wishes and that is partly the reason I am awake now." He stared hard at the blond, indicating that there were other reasons, but they could discuss those some other time. "With my power, I could give you practically anything that you wish for. I can give you riches beyond the wildest dreams of the greedy. I can give you fame, make the world bow down before you. I can even give you immortality if you so desire."

He chuckled at the blond's stricken expression. "But before all of this make you giddy, I need to know some things. I want you to be as truthful as possible, I will know if you are lying." He gave the other a serious look. "Are you a virgin? Have you tried masturbating before? Have you had sex with someone? Have you had a blowjob before?"

He nodded while the god was talking listening to everything he was saying but his whole face turned scarlet red when he heard what the god was asking him. "I-I-I... I am a v-virgin... And I've never done any of 'those' things before!" He said in a very embarrassed tone of voice, but it was all true though. He's never been with anybody like that all he ever did with somebody was just kiss and that was it.

He looked away with a very red face, he wasn't sure that he would be able to look at the other in the face. And with the way he was looking at him was making him feel very uncomfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

He was astonished, to say the least, at this human. The blond was, what his kind called, Pure. Untouched in basically, almost all places. Then He smiled. The blond would be a fitting master, who would be able to provide the energy he would need to sustain his body.

He stood and stretched his wings as the last of the eruptions of the volcano faded away.

"Are you willing to be my Master?"

Keira's eyes widened when he said the words master... He then looked over at him and a shocked look crossed over his face. "M-M-Master? M-Me? W-Why?" He stuttered still unsure why this man made him feel very uncomfortable. Maybe it was because of his looks? Or maybe it was because of how he talked? Either way he didn't like it one bit. He shifted slightly so that he could stand up on shaky legs.

He frowned. In some ways this human was naive, but not entirely so. There were also a few things that mainly gave him a reason why this human should be his master. First, he did not want to eat him. It was a secret condition, but it was necessary. Should this human decline, there was nothing he could do but eat him to preserve the secret existence of his kind in this era. Secondly, he was bored out of his mind. He wanted to wander around and maybe even see the world. And thirdly, his home was now ruined. Yes, he could easily build it back but the humans in the city would look suspicious. Magma don't just disappear.

"You woke me up." He stated simply. "When humans wake beings like me, they become our master. To fulfill every desire that they have and in exchange they would feed us."

He stared at the blonde, his gaze never wavering. "I ask again, will you be my Master?"

The young blond shifted from side to side in an uneasy feeling before he decided to give his answer, he was unsure what he was asking for and what he was saying but he nodded his head slowly. "Y-Yes... I'll be your Master..."

His voice was low and uncertain, he wasn't quite sure what he was getting himself into but... Where else could he go? He couldn't go home because his parents already thought that he was dead... He sighed in a shaky kind of way. Why does everything bad happen to him? Was it faith? He was not sure.

He nodded, smirking slightly as he took the blond's right hand in his and using one of his talons, he carved a facsimile of the letter 'M' across his palm. "This is necessary," He stated by way of explanation. "With this, our contract would be marked and sealed." He gently wiped most of the blood that poured out of the wound. "With that mark, other beings like me will know that you have been taken and they will mostly stay away from you." He blew at it and the mark sizzled for a few seconds before settling down in a soft glow, mostly seen in embers. "You can also use that mark to summon me, should I not be present at a given occasion."

He bent on one knee and looked up at the blond. "There are rules to our contract but before I state them, you need to name me." He smiled lightly. "I have no name and as my master, you need to give me one."

Keira's blue eyes clamped shut tightly when he felt his hand being sliced opened, tears fell down his cheeks. It hurt horrible! But he opened his eyes and looked at him with watery blue orbs, he was confused at what he was saying but nodded his head understanding anyways.

The young blond winched when he felt him wipe his hand along with him blowing on it. When he blew on it, it tingled slightly. He was still was unsure about this whole situation... However when he said that he had to name him... A name popped up in his mind. "Hinokami..." He said softly looking down at the god before him.

He smiled and it was without humor. "Then I am Hinokami."

His eyes suddenly gleamed, the color like a bright red light in deep darkness, looking like the pupils burned fire, swaying like silent flicker in those inhuman eyes. "Listen carefully, signing a contract with beings like me means giving your soul to them. If you break the rules, I'm not only gonna break the contract, but I will have to eat you too, to protect the secret of my kind. And there is no bargaining that." He stated in a low voice. "There is no turning back now, Keira Kurono."

"First," Two horns burnt their way up the top of his head. "You must never be touched by others but me. You must maintain your purity in order to serve me the best nourishment you can possibly produce. And by purity, I mean your virginity." He stated lightly. "Kissing, maybe but I would prefer you not to do that to anyone else beside me. Beings like me are...possessive and jealous by nature after all. I will punish you, should I find out that you have kissed someone else."

"Second," His eyes gleamed. "Listen well, Keira. Never think that I'm yours without a reason. Of course now that you have signed the contract, I am yours to command, but you don't own me. I own you." He whispered in a sweet voice that sounded cruel and merciless at the same time. "The price for getting a great power such as mine is you. All of you. Your body, your soul, and your heart. Surrender your entire being to me, and I will grant whatever wish you may have, but of course, other than resurrecting the dead."

"Third," His voice grew low and the sound of it was filled with power. "You can't refuse when I'll want to feed. Mostly, three times a day." He stepped closer and caressed Keira's cheek.

"Fourth and final rule," He smiled then promptly burst into flames, the color no human would ever imagine about as he manifested his full power. "You will need to choose what human age I would have." He murmured slowly as his wings curled and drew the blond in a light embrace.

Keira's deep blue eyes looked away from those blazing inhuman one's, his small frame was shivering in slight fear. What had he gotten himself into? He listened to the God's demands and shook even more with every single word spoken.

"I... I..." Before he could say anything he was pulled towards a strong well built chest as he felt the wings wrap around him. His face flushed slightly, he felt warm... And kind of safe, but he was scared at the same time.

He closed his eyes tightly once more afraid that tears will fall, ".... Well... Since you did save me from dying... Then I... Will give myself to you..." His voice was low and shaking. Maybe this was for the best... But there was still a nagging feeling in the back of his head.

Feeding? What does he mean by that? "What do you mean by feeding?" Keira's voice held panic and fear in it. He then looked up at Hinokami with wide innocent blue eyes.

Hinokami chuckled lightly, the sound vibrating from his chest to the tips of his wings. "I feed on your bodily fluids." He smirked, resting one of his palms on top of the blond's head. "Sweat, tears, blood, semen..." He shrugged lightly before letting go of Keira as he faced the now quiet volcano.

The ash clouds would be descending on the city at about two or three hours and that was not a good news. He stretched his hand and the dark clouds began to gather and swirl just above the mouth of the volcano. The eruption had not damaged the mouth of the volcano by much. It was still gaping open and the only indication that lava had flowed out of it was the smoke that it emitted. Hinokami closed his outstretched hand into fist before raising it in a quick movement. And the volcano began to suck the clouds back in it's mouth, like a giant misshapen vacuum cleaner.

After the event, the land shook for a few seconds then the bit of darkness lifted and the sky looked more vibrant that it ever was. "Like the Sky after a huge storm." Hinokami mumbled to himself. "What is your wish?" Was his query to the blond, his voice as clear as the blue sky above them.

Keria blushed even more brightly when he heard him name off what he meant by feeding. "M-My bo-bodily... Fluids?" He said in a shocked and embarrassed tone of voice. Feeling the warm heat move away from him, he then raised an eyebrow at the male when he mentioned wishes.

"M-My wish?... W-Well..." He then looked away from him, closing his blue eyes in thought but still had that blush on his face. He then took in a deep breath and then opened them up again. "Well... I... Don't have a wish for you at the moment..." He said softly while playing with the end of his blond bangs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hinokami frowned, Keria's answer was not the one that he was expecting. For all the wishes that he had said when he was still sleeping, the blond sure seemed to have forgotten them now that the chance for him to ask those had come. He looked back at the sky and wondered if it really was really a good idea to wake for this person. Yes, he had become fond of him but the idea was still debatable. Maybe.

He shook his head. There was nothing that he could do anymore. At least the blond would get over his fear. He was not gonna hurt him. On the contrary, it was the opposite that he wanted to do. He smirked at the thought.

"Then what do we do in the mean time?"

Keira blinked and blushed even more, the man's smirk was making him fidget in an uneasy kind of way. "Uh... Well... I kind of want to check up on my parents.... They probably think I'm dead somewhere... Since I did kind of ran away from the hospital..." He scratched his pink colored cheek. "Just to see you..." He whispered the last part hoping that the God wouldn't hear him.

The blond took in a deep breath and walked to the edge of the mountain top looking down at the earth below. "It's so pretty up here... Almost like a picture!" He said with a soft giggle while looking at the scene before him. A sudden large gust of wind caused him to shiver and cover his arms, rubbing them in an attempt to warm himself up.

"I kind of wish I had warmer clothes..." He mumbled unknowingly. Another shiver moved down his spine. Damn he was cold!

Hinokami smiled at his words. Oh he heard him alright and those softly spoken words made it seem that everything was worth it. He approached the blond, wrapped his arms around his waist and nuzzled the back of his ear playfully.

"Still cold, Master?" He asked in a voice full of teasing as he raised his temperature so that Keira would be comfortable in his arms. "We will go and visit our parents and you can just tell them that I saved you before the volcano erupted." He smirked, knowing that his words were the truth of what happened. Basically, they would not even need to lie. "But before that," He grinned and in one massive beat of wings, land was now a few hundred feet below them.

He smiled lightly as the clouds parted and they had the entire view of the city and the neighboring forest beside it. "How's the view here?" He asked as the wind rushed by his ears.

Keira blushed brightly when he felt arms wrap around him and the nuzzle to his ear made him shiver slightly. Also the whispered words that he heard in his ear didn't help his blush any in fact it made it worse.

But before he could speak he released a small squeak when felt himself being lifted off of the ground, the blond covered his eyes with his hands, but then he parted them to see what was going on. His blue eyes widen in amazement.

"Wow! It's so pretty up here!" He said in a soft tone of voice looking around and pointed to a large building, "Hey there's my old high school!" He laughed lightly and looked around some more.

Hinokami smiled. It had been a long time since he flew just to admire the view from above. Keira was right. The city was beautiful, made even more so with the natural foliage on random spots. But he knew that there was somewhere more beautiful.

"Hold tight." He stated as he increased their altitude, the wind rushing through them and the cold not really affecting them. He let the beats of wings be gentle. They were not rushing and it would be more surreal if they arrived there unhurriedly.

They passed through a thick cloud and for a moment, everything that they saw were spots of white and droplets of water.

Then everything cleared and they were staring at the night sky, thick lush clouds just below them, stars, constellations, and an aurora dancing before them.

"How's the view here?" He asked lightly, hovering them so that the aurora passed through them.

Keira laughed softly when he felt a few droplets of water hit his face but he gasped at what he saw, his blue eyes were shinning in wonder and amazement. "Oh... This place... Looks like a painting... It's..."

He didn't have words to describe what he was seeing right now, he had never seen anything so breathtaking before. He then tilted his head back and looked up at the God, he looked like he was at peace and... He stopped his train of thought and blushed brightly as he tilted his head forwards. Everything felt and looked so unreal to him....

• 2 weeks later...

Hinokami nodded lightly, staring at a particular cluster of stars and seeing something so far away. He had spent the countless nights of his sleep staring at that particular cluster, dreaming that one day he'd be able to return there. His home.

He shrugged himself out of his stupor at the faraway dream. "Yes, yes it is." They hovered for a moment in perfect peace before he folded his wings and dove straight down to the ground, the wind howling in his ears at the speed of their descent.