†Things that go bump in the night† ~Yin x Samm~ -private-

yin_yang_lover

Jacob felt his member twitch in his boxers when he felt his lover's hands go underneath his shirt he had to pull away again breathing heavily. Jeez was Eric trying to kill him or something, after he caught his breath he coughed lightly clearing his throat while he pulled away from the blond man.

"Well... Uh... Should we move this to the bedroom or should we finish cleaning up?" He knew his voice cracked slightly but damn it he coulsn't help it! Every time the other kissed him made him crave for more and more. He was starting to think it wasn't healthy.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• SammuelColdheart

Eric would chuckle softly as he would take the path for the room, reaching for his lover hand to pull him with him "Now nothing will get on your private time, let's go to the bedroom." he would say grinning a bit, he could sense that his partner was getting quite hard when he was kissing him, he just didn't knew why.

When they reach the room, Eric would let go of his lover for a moment to can he close the door behind them, as he would even lock it, he would notice that the lights was still on he would growl lightly and turn them off, walking to his lover and wrapping his arms once more around his boyfriend's body.

Jacob raised an eyebrow at his lovers odd behavior and wrapped his arms around his waist, "Why did you turn the light off baby?" He asked as clear confusion was heard in his voice. He frowned and sighed shaking his head. "You know I wont be able to see your amazing faces if its dark..."

He chuckled lightly while he gave Eric's waist a slight squeeze before he moved forwards and kissed what he assumed was his forehead. He then frowned lightly when he realized it was his eye. He took in a deep breath and tried once more to find his forehead with his lips which made him kiss his lovers face.

Eric would chuckle softly as he would reach up for the curtains pulling them to the side as the moon light from outside would enter in the room lighting it just good enough to can they see each other "Because I wanted it to be romantic..." he would say as he would wink with the eye which got kissed before that, and chuckle softly slowly leaning forward and pressing his lips deep at his lover lips dropping down on the bed with Jacob on top of him, he would blush softly when he felt the other male's weight over his body.

He would shiver slightly when he felt his lover hard member rubbing against his crotch which had hard erected cock as well, and he would let out soft moan into the kiss making it a bit more deeper.

Before the raven could say anything else he felt himself being pulled on top of the blond he was surprised for a few minutes but decided to just go with it. He then kissed him back with as much vigor as Eric had.

Jacob released a throaty type of groan when he felt his hard cock rub against his lovers, he moved his hands up and down the blonds sides with feather like touches he was going to make sure that the man underneath him was going to get a whole lot of pleasure tonight.

One of Erics eyes would close as he would let soft moan and shiver run down through his whole skin when his partner slide gently and lightly his finger tips to his sides, making him ticklish, as he would soon close and the other eye and press a bit more deeper his lips at his lover, showing him how affectionate he was towards him and how much he loved him, his kiss was passionate and warm.

Eric hands would slowly go under his lover underwear and squeeze a bit his but, just to can he pull up his underwear for a moment but then he would figured that Jacob had still his shirt on so he would move his hands out of his lover boxers and slowly start pull up from the edge his lover shirt over his head to can he remove it.

Jacob chuckled lightly and sat up pulling his lips away from his lovers and helped him take off his shirt. When he got it off of him he threw it across the room not caring where it landed, his pale chest and stomach were now visible along with a forming six pack.

He smirked down at his lover and grinded his hips right into his groaning softly. "Well... Do you like what you see?" He asked with a slight seductive purr to his voice. He knew his lover loved to look at his body and watch him work out.

Eric would blush really deep when he saw his lover in his full complexion and his full physical form almost naked as he would feel how his member twitch even more in his tight pants, by the view "Y-Yea, you know that I love your body and the look of it." he would say and smile reaching up for his lover, and gently fondle the side of his face, as his other free hand would slide down through his lover body to can he feel it as well.

"And who will take off my clothes?" he would ask teasingly looking at the other and smirk a bit, still not moving his glare from the other male's body, it was so perfect just as he liked it, his blush will never leave his cheeks either.

"Hm... That would be me~" Jacob laughed lightly as he took off his lovers shirt slowly making sure his finger tips brushed against the skin as he moved the shirt up. He then threw Eric's shirt behind him not caring where it landed. He ran a hand down his lover's own body and smirked slightly at the feeling of soft skin, he moved his hands over towards his nipples and rubbed them with his thumbs.

"Tell me what you want or better yet... I can give you a full body examination... You know for your weekly check up..." He smirked even more which was now bordering on a mischievous smile. He was after all going to college to become a doctor. Oh he was going to have fun with his blond.

Eric would smile when his shirt was removed his skin would get a soft gossipbumps when the other was rubbing his finger tips as well to it, as he would blush softly at his lover dominant smirk, he would then reach for his lover body as well and run his hand gently against his lover a little rough skin then his as he would smile at the familiar touch.

"Heh, I would love to make full check of my body, after all you have to make sure that no one else have touched." he would say knowing that Jacob was quite possessive over Eric, and he never really liked when Eric was going out with his friends especially if they were boys, he would not react much at the nipple rub "Tell me, is your nipples sensitive, because mine are not sensitive..." he would say smiling and reach up for his lover nipple and gently squeeze it between his finger tips enjoying on the soft brush which the nipple was having between his finger tips, as he would then lift up a bit his lips and go to his lover other nipple and gently at first lick it with the tip of his tongue but then he would gently take it between his lips and suck on it, brushing carefully his teethes to each as the nipple was there as well, enjoying on the lovely and familiar taste of his lover skin and the scent which he had.

Jacob opened his mouth up to say something but moaned softly as his dark blue eyes rolled back at the feelings on his nipples. His arms were shaking slightly, he then took one hand off of Eric's chest and used it to tangle up in his blond hair, he then grabbed it ruffly and pulled his head back giving him a sinister but seductive smile.

"You know they are... And shouldn't I be the one exploring your body today..." His dark blue eyes looked even darker the normal. He then released his hold on his hair and moved away from him, he then sat at the edge of his bed on his knees. He leaned forwards and unbuttoned Eric's pants, he also pulled the zipper down and in his hurried state he ended up pulling both his lover's pants and boxers off.

He tossed them over his shoulder and let his eyes scan the beautiful body before him. The raven licked his lips lustfully and bent down so that he was eye level with his member, he smirked lightly and ran the tip of his pointer finger along side a large vain. He was the one in charge here not Eric! And he was going to show him who exactly was in charge.

Eric would whimper when his blond hair was pulled back and look up at his partner dark blue eyes as he would blush deeply, there was and this dominant side of his lover the one which was taming Eric very fast, showing him who was the boss there, his eyes would shiver slightly when he saw this lustful expression on his lover face and he then let go of him as Eric pant softly, but before he understands he felt how his lover lean forward and start taking off his pants as he would blush even deeper.

Before he understands what was going he could feel how his body was fully expose in front Jacob eyes which will make Eric blush even more, and when his lover gently ran with his finger tips through this large vein, Eric would tilt backward his head and let out soft and loud moan, which will echo gently through the room, and his body would shiver "D-Don't do that... yo-you know that anyone can cum fast when he is touched there..." he would mumble to his lover as his blush would grow up.

Jacob stopped his light teasing and moved his finger away he sat up and looked at him with a calculating gaze before a sly smile graced his lips which could either be a good thing or a very bad thing.

"Oh? Is that so..." He then got up from his bed and walked over towards his walk in closet, he opened the doors and walked inside disappearing in there for a few minutes before he walked back out with a box in his hands.

He hummed a slight tune before he dropped the box down on the bed. He gave his lover an innocent smile which didn't seem to fit right.. If anything it made him look like he was plotting something and he was.

"Close your eyes and don't open them until I say so..." He said in a cheerful kind of way. Oh he was defiantly plotting something.

Eric would frown a bit seeing how his lover disappear in the dark closet, and stand up sitting on the bed, when he return with a box, there was something definitely going on which was fishy as one of his brows with twitch, "Don't even think for a moment that I will let you use some toys on me... or I will walk away right now!" he would say kinda angry about this whole thing having bad feeling that Jacob was going to do something like that.

"If you want to accomplish something do it with your two damn hands!" he would say even more raged towards his lover as one vein would perk up over his forehead from anger, and he was sure that he told to Jacob that he really dislike those kind of stuffs.

Jacob pouted slightly and sighed before he opened the box anyways and pulled out scented lube out. He tossed it on the bed and raised an eyebrow at the other wondering why he got so huffy all of a sudden.

"I wasn't even thinking about using toys... I was running low on lube so I went in there and grabbed this box..." He said showing him that it was for lube and nothing else, "Besides I got rid of the vibrator's and what not except..." He then pulled out handcuffs and a blind fold.

"These!" He grinned widely before throwing them back in the box and dropping it on the floor. He then crawled back on the bed and picked up the bottle of strawberry scented lube up and popped the cap open. "Now be a good patient and turn around on you hands and knees so I can... Give you your weekly body examination..." He snickered at his choice of words.

Eric would twitch his brow again grabbing the lube and placing it on the night desk, and look back at him "You have lips, tongue and saliva..." he would say grinning and looking at the other as he would turn around and lay down on the bed for the other, he always loved to challenge in something new his partner every time or at least almost every time when they was doing it, seems like this time this was going to be the challenge.

"So, stop with those stupid stuffs as I said do everything alone..." he would mumble cutely and blush deeply burying his head a bit deep into his lover pillow, to can he show the other that he was ready for whatever next he was going to do, Eric was always big challenge for everyone no matter do they flirt with him, or trying to be friend with him, he never gives himself that easily... never.

Jacob's blue eyes narrowed slightly before he moved forwards and spread his lovers cheeks smirking as he saw the twitching hole there. He then placed a kiss over the hole and a minute later he stuck his tongue inside twisting it around.

He made sure that he was getting it well moist before he stuck his finger inside and stretch Eric out. He moaned softly as he felt the warm tight heat wrap around his tongue, he pulled it out only slightly leaving the tip of his tongue in before he trust it back inside. His hands squeezed the cheeks that he was holding in his hands, his member was twitching in his boxers. Oh how he couldn't wait to trust inside of his blond's tight hot body.

Eric would twitch a bit and struggle against the pleasure but then he won't be able to hold much more his moan, as he would let one deep and gentle moan, as his whole skin was shivering in pleasure when his boy was doing those stuffs.

"G-God, you are go-good... w-we should do this more often... i-instead using this lube..." he would mumble blushing a bit more as he felt how his lover was playing with his hole, shivering even more and pant softly, as all of the actions was going.

The raven chuckled lowly in his throat as he kept trusting his tongue in and out quickly before he pulled it out and stuck his middle finger inside curling it and twisting his wrist around. He smirked lightly at his lovers words, "Heh... If you behave and be a good boy then we will do this more often..."

His voice was low and husky. Just like how it always is whenever he was aroused. "And thank you for the praise... You just boosted up my ego even more!" He laughed lightly, if anybody knew him they knew he had an overly inflated ego.

"A-Ahhh..." Eric would let this deep and aroused sound when he felt that the other slowly entered with his middle finger inside his entrance, as he would grab tightly the bed sheets blushing deeply feeling a little too aroused by his lover, but he couldn't cut off his ego, he knew that Jacob's ego was important for him, and he would never want to crashed down.

"S-Stop t-talking an-and let us continue..." he would say in between his pants blushing even more as he felt the finger inside him, playing with his tight inside flesh, which was quite soft and wet, from Jacob's saliva.

Jacob sighed and continued moving his middle finger around until he added in a second finger, he started to move them both around in small circling motions before he pulled them out and trust them back in deeply.

He was searching for that one spot that he knew would have Eric screaming and withering underneath him. Well that was a very nice picture that he just imaged. He smirked in a perverted type of way as he started to make scissoring movements with his two fingers.

Just then his fingers brushed against a small bundle of nerves which caused him to smirk widely, 'found it!' He thought before he pulled his fingers out and thrust them back in hitting the spot dead on.

Eric would keep pant softly as the other was moving in and out his finger, when he felt that the other add second one, he would tight up his teethes and blush deeply letting out soft and deep moan feeling how the other keep arousing him, he would shiver slightly because he knew what his partner searched, but he couldn't resist right now the pleasure was too much for him, when he felt the scissoring movements he would shiver more and let out louder moan in light pain, but then he would calm a bit when the other stopped would those wide moves he would sense how the other rubber rather quite sensitive zone as he would arch his head back shivering even more, squeeze tighter the bed sheets as then when he felt that the other pulled out his fingers for a moment his eyes would wide open when he knew what was coming but before he manage to struggle he would felt this sudden deep penetration with will strike him out of the planet and he would let out deep and loud moan in pleasure as few tears would start forming underneath his eyes and drop from pleasure his whole body was shivering and feeling very weak but and in big intense... making him wither, and grab tighter the bed sheets screaming in pleasure as his body would drop down on the bed and his member was leeking out already pre-cum.

Jacob bit his bottom lip hard trying so hard not to moan out loud, damn Eric was so sexy like this... And that scream... Well that did it for the raven, he pulled out his fingers and took off his boxers in a hurry.

He spat in his hand and rubbed his very hard and leaking member, he moaned softly when he felt his hand move up and down making sure that he was well slicked up. He almost came from just his hand alone... Dear god it has been awhile.... He stopped himself and released a shaky sigh before he grabbed one of his lovers hips and used his other hand to grab himself and slowly place his member at his entrance.

He then slowly inched himself in a little bit at a time, groaning softly when he felt the head pop in to the tight heat, his self control was now gone. "Sorry about this Eric.." His voice was very low and husky. Jacob then rammed the rest of himself into his lover moaning lowly in his throat. He panted slightly and stayed still for a few minutes so that the blond could get use to him being back inside of him.

When he heard his lover saying that he sorry, his eyes would widen, as he would feel this sudden entering deep inside him, as he would scream out in rather deep and rough pain mixed up with deep pleasure, grabbing tightly on the bed sheets even tearing them a bit, as he was trembling feeling how his member start leeking more pre-cum again, his boyfriend was so hot and so rough right now, just like Eric love him.

He would start pant softly as he was trying to manage with his lover size, he could bare much so he would let another moan feeling his lover was filling him with some pre-cum, his eyes would open half like he was tranquillized by his lover and calm down a bit trying to catch some breath as his insides start finally fitting with his lover current position and size and spot and place, his hands was still grabbing tightly for the bed sheets even though the sheet was already having two holes on them, "I... I love you Jacob... s-so much..." he would mumble to his lover as he would try to lean backward with his back over his lover chest.

Jacob's dark blue eyes were dilated at the feel of his lover's tight heat, "I... I love you too..." He said through gritted teeth as he pulled back slightly so that he was almost all the way out of his blond before he slammed back in groaning loudly. "So very much..." He finished saying before he started to move his hips and start a smooth and slow rhythm, he just wanted to make sure that the other was in fact use to him being inside of him before he moved even faster.