†Things that go bump in the night† ~Yin x Samm~ -private-

yin_yang_lover

Eric would let out, a groan and hold himself for his left side of his waist, but he would try and hide it the best he could from his boyfriend, he was pretty bad hurt that was for sure, but he was more worried about his boyfriend then himself, his back was all in pain and his shirt was soaked with his own blood by his teared back, but the wounds wasn't that deep they would have heal, but could leave a scars or something like that.

"D-Don't talk to me like that, I was pretty clear to take care for your damn leg... look at you now... you are drained, because you've lost so much blood, you should have left me downstairs in the kitchen and take care for your foot first!" he would yell out as few years would start drop down from his eyes by disturbance for the other sake, as he would fall down back on the other male's bed, letting out soft but loud enough moan of pain because of his ribs.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• SammuelColdheart

Jacob just waved his free hand around dismissing his pissed off boyfriend, "Yeah... Yeah... I know but I was worried about you... You know?" His voice was softer then it normally was. He then finished bandaging up his feet and sighed after he had cleaned them up of course. He turned around and crawled over towards his lover, he placed his hand on his stomach and moved his shirt up as best as he could. "Come on take off your shirt... I need to check you out alright?" He gave the younger male a soft smile and a soft kiss on his lips.

Eric would blush when he felt how his boyfriend was about to remove his shirt, he would struggle at first the pain will beat him and let his boyfriend to take it off, and when he kissed Eric's lips, Eric eyes widened, as his cheeks covered in deep red color, blushing more then ever, he could feel how worry was his boyfriend and he could feel how much he loved him.

So he won't struggle anymore and just lean down over the bed, you can see to the left side of his abs, where his ribs was spread that they were in pure dark blue color as bruises, seems like someone hit him there pretty harsh, and his back was all claws teared the wounds was still fresh and they were bleeding lightly that why his whole shirt was soaked up with blood, when his boyfriend removed his shirt he would drop down on his Jacob's bed, and start to pant softly by the pain but manage to withstand it, and just bury his head into his lover pillow, seems like he gave up to his lover to treat him, even though he didn't want to at first place.

Jacob lightly and gently turned his beloved on his stomach so that he could clean up the wounds that were on his back. The raven picked up his first aid kit and took out some cleaning solvent. "This is going to sting..." He warned the blonde before he opened the cap and took a cotton ball, he tipped the cleaning solvent on the cotton ball and cleaning the wounds. After that was done he bandage the wounds up gently. "Is there any other place that needs tending to?" He asked in a soft and warm tone of voice.

Jacob would hear how his lover said that this might sting, but when he start cleaning up the wound, he didn't even blink or let out any sound of pain, it could be tell that he actually have been trained to sustain pain no matter how great it is "Don't worry about me so much... I told you.. I am fine..." he would say but then he would cough over his lover pillow a little blood from his stomach, he have been ate a lot of hits "I just don't get how I survived, I passed out... there was no way I could survive I am suppose to be dead right now!" he would mumble looking at his lover with with teary eyes, he would clean up with his hand his lips of the left over blood.. and try to stand up to can he sit on his lover bed, reaching for his lover neck and slowly pulls him closer to can his head rest on his lover chest "All I could think was about you..." he would mumble as few tears would drop down from his eyes, seems like Eric didn't noticed that.

Jacob froze when he felt his lover cry on his chest and that broke his heart, he lifted his head up and looked deep into his eyes while his thumbs were rubbing soothing circles on his cheeks. "Well... Your here and safe now... Nothing will hurt you... I promise..." He said softly before kissing him in a soft but passionate kiss, he knew he was still hurting but...

Seeing the younger male like this broke his heart. His right hand slowly went to the back of his head and brought him closer kissing more ruffly. God he loved the feel of his lover's lips, they were so soft and so full that he loved to nip at the bottom lip loving the sounds they make when their making love. He just loved Eric and nothing will change the way he feels.

Eric eyes would wide up a bit, as he felt how his lover pressed his lips deep at him, and he would wrap his arms around his lover hugging him tightly till the kiss was on, he loved so much Jacob, even though Eric have seen many crazy stuffs happening, and his lover didn't... whenever he said to him words like that, he was feeling so safe in protect in his arms.

Later on when he felt his lover, hand fondle the back of his head, and press a bit more deeper his lips at Eric's ones and was a little rough, he would blush really deep, he loved when his lover was becoming so rough, like he wanted to show to Eric that he is the stronger here, and he didn't really had anything against it, he loved to feel his lover dominance.

Jacob pushed Eric back softly on the bed so that he wouldn't hurt him, he pulled away to take in deep breaths and look down at his lover with a soft smile on his face. "How are you feeling? Nothing is hurting you right?"

He asked in a worried and loving kind of voice. He would hate it if Eric was hurting anywhere and he continued with what he was thinking about doing to him.

Eric eyes would wide up a bit, as he would smile "I am fine, don't worry about me... I am not hurt or feeling pain at all..." he would say to his lover and gently reach up to his lover cheek, fondle them gently, as he would sigh and lie down on the bed, over his lover sheets and pillow... his blush would come back when he felt his lover scent all over the place as he would bury a bit more his head into his lover pillow...

• 2 weeks later...

The raven haired male chuckled lightly before he leaned down and kissed his lover's neck, his tongue moved up the side of it slowly. He moaned lightly and started to suck on that one spot he knew would make the blond wither on the bed.

He knew all of his weak spots. Like... The inside of his thighs, which he was massaging slowly and in a sensual kind of way. For some strange reason all he wanted to do right now is to kiss and touch every bit of the younger male.

Eric would shiver softly when he felt the tongue running down through his neck, causing him to let soft and deep moan, biting his lower lip and sucking on it tightly, to can he withstand the pleasure, but he loved how his lover knew him so well.

Eric blush would keep staying on his face, as he buried his head once more deep into his lover's pillow, hugging tightly by the pleasure which the other was giving him... "J-Jacob... y-you making me hard this way..." he would mumble into his lover pillow trying to hide his red face.

Jacob couldn't help but chuckle against Eric's neck, he moved his hand up to where his lover's member was at feeling that he was in fact hard. He smirked and pulled away from his neck and grounded his hips into his butt.

"You know I am also hard..." He whispered in his ear making sure to trace the out line of it with his tongue. He moved his hips some more, he was making sure that the slightly younger male would be able to feel how hard he was.

Eric eyes would wide up as he felt his lover hand on his groins, as he would tight up his grip over the pillow of his lover, hearing how his lover whispered in his ear:

"You know I am also hard..."

His eyes would wide up even more when he heard those words and felt his lover hips, rubbing and burying into his butt cheeks feeling how hard his lover was as he would sigh softly and stand up to can he turn around and face his lover, moving forward with his lips and gently pressing them deep at his lover, running his hand with the fingertips down to his lover abs and gently enter underneath his lover pants and underwear pressing a bit more deeper his lips at Jacob's ones.

Jacob chuckled against Eric's lips and kissed him back just as deeply, moaning slightly when he felt his lover's hand go underneath his pants and underwear. He growled lowly and traced his tongue along the blond's lower lip wanting to enter his mouth. God the way the other male was acting was turning him on even more so then he already was.

Eric would blush even more, when he heard his lover moan, which will turn him on even more, and when he felt how his lover ask for entrance he couldn't help but smile a lot, parting softly his lips and letting his lover tongue enter slowly down in his mouth cave, slowly reaching for his lover balls and squeeze them a bit, pulling them down as well as he would push his lips further and deeper into his lover lips, till his last free hand, would move one of Jacob's hands to his waist to can rest there, and then wrap around Jacob's neck to show his deep affection towards the other kissing him even deeper this way.

The raven haired male groaned even more in his lover's mouth when he felt his balls being squeezed, he then pulled away from the blond's mouth and took in deep breaths. He the reached down and grabbed his lovers hand that was on his member and pulled it away from his lower area.

He brought the hand up to his lips and gave it a light kiss before he sat up. Jacob felt his pants becoming tighter which made him unbutton them and pull the zipper down. "Do you have any idea of what you do to me?" He asked in a slightly husky kind of voice as he kicked off his pants only leaving him in his boxers and shirt.

Eric would smile and wrap his arms from behind around his lover and smile looking at him "Sorry... I was caught in the moment." he would mumble and hugs his lover a bit more tighter from behind, placing soft kiss on Jacob's neck line and smile looking down at his boxers but then shake his head from the pervert thoughts "We should really go check on your parents..." he would mumble and smile a bit more, letting go of his lover and landing down on the ground he was still a little dizzy from the wounds which he had but he would manage to balance himself.

Jacob pouted in a childish kind of way before he sighed and off his bed and nodded his head. "Yeah... Your right... But later your butt is mine!" He purred out in a lustful kind of way before he smacked Eric's butt and winked at him. He then walked out of his room and into the hallway.

He was also worried about his parents but he also wanted to make love to his lover... 'No... No! Parents first then lover...' He frowned slightly and paused in the hallway where he saw the glass was still on the ground. He furrowed his eyebrows together as he remembered just how cut up he had gotten from the glass shards.

Eric eyes would wide as he would blush deeply when he felt the smack on his butt, as he would grin a bit "Now now, someone is quite excited." he would say and smirk a bit, he loved when his partner was becoming a little pervy and aggressive, after that why he choose him, when the went to the hallway, Eric will raise right away his hand stopping his lover to continue and look down at the broking glasses.

"Be careful, we don't want you to lose more blood, or your immune system and your consciousness will weak even more." he would say as he would growl lightly pushing the glass to the side with the side of his foot which was having his shoes still on so it was safe for him to push them to the side as then he would look at his lover half naked body and gulp "Di-Didn't you put on new pants... don't tell me that you intend to show in front your parents with your underwear only." he would mumble looking at the other as deep blush would appear on his cheek, he was kind jealous for anyone else but him to look at his lover underwear or naked body.

The older male looked over at his blond lover and blinked at him a few times before smiling and laughing lightly he knew he was jealous of him showing off his body, he shook his head and wrapped his arm around his waist and kissed his neck before whispering in his ear.

"Well their use to seeing me in my boxers and besides... Your the only one who sees me naked..." His voice was low in husky at the end. He was still horny and he still wanted to do something but he had to check and see if his parents were okay. He then pulled away and pinched his butt before he walked away and towards his parents room.

He turned a corner and stopped when he saw a shadow on the open door to his parents room. His eyes narrowed slightly before he jumped in the room getting in a fighting position but heard a gasp and his name being called. "Jacob? What the hell are you doing in our room!" He blinked a few times and saw his father bandaging his mother's foot and his mother was the one who spoke up.

He gave them a nervous chuckle and rubbed the back of his head. "Well.. I... Huh? What are you guys doing home anyways?" He ignored his mother's question and his father sighed and shook his head. "Well your mother here got hurt while walking in the hallway... I don't know how she did but she did so we cancelled our business trip.." His father explained which only confused the raven even more.

He though his parents left for their trip and left him the note earlier unless they left for work and forgot to change the note.

Eric would rush towards his lover and cover his mouth before he says something else and chuckle nervously at the couple. "Eric? We didn't knew that you are here, we though you are out with our son." the female would as Eric chuckle a bit more nervously and scratch the back of his head "Sorry Mrs. Monroe, we just got back we entered soundless but he though you are not here and though that there is burglar in the house, excuse us!" he would say nervously and pull his lover towards him to move him away from the door.

"Jacob, they don't know or remember anything of what happened... you shouldn't tell them. This knowledge is not for everybody... okay?" he would say and let go of his lover to can he walk downstairs to the kitchen and take the broom and the shovel, and return upstairs and start clearing the broken pieces "I am even surprised that you remember it, you are suppose to forget what you've saw like your parents... you know you've been in quite battles with me... but you always got yourself beaten or lose consciousness in the middle of the fight and when you wake up you don't remember anything usually... but you've always protected and jumped first in those fights." he would mumble as he was gathering the glass pieces, he was blushing lightly as well remembering few of those fights were Jacob was protecting him.

Jacob blinked at Eric's words and helped him clean up the mess, he then glared at him and scoffed slightly turning his nose up in the air at what he said about him losing in fights. "Please! I could kick anybodies ass if I wanted to!" He gritted his teeth while he swiped in the glass in the trash bag.

"And I don't pass out all the time and half of those fights I kicked their sorry asses for picking at you and making fun of you! And if I remember correctly when I was twenty I remember punching some guy in the face for grabbing your ass!" He said in a huffy kind of voice as he placed dumped the glass in the trash bag he grabbed when he went downstairs with Eric.

Eric would blush softly when his lover said that, it was truth that he was quite big warrior and he was fierce when it was coming word for Eric safety or when someone was flirting with him, his blush would raise a bit, as he would wrap his arms around his lover waist and pulls him closer to can he rest his forehead on the other male's forehead "I love you, Jacob." he would whisper softly near his lover lips and then press his lips deep at Jacob's ones, wrapping a bit more tighter his embrace around Jacob, Jacob was his boyfriend and he would fight for him as well quite fierce if he had to.

Jacob dropped the trash bag when he felt his lover wrap his arms around his waist, he smiled slightly against his lips and kissed him back. He placed his hands on either side of his face holding him there. He then forced his tongue inside of Eric's mouth and rolled around his.

He loved the blond with all of his heart, he had loved him since he first moved in across the street. Before they even started dating they became good friends and then about a year ago he asked him out. He then pulled away from his lips and took in a deep breath before he whispered: "I love you too..." He then went back to kissing him deeply and sensually.

Eric would blush as he felt how the other entered invited in his mouth, but he won't struggle but even suck gently and deeply on his tongue as he his embrace got a bit more tighten he loved so much Jacob, he was the only one who was there for him, and the only one who stood beside him and protect him, even when everyone hate him.

When the kiss was broke few strands of saliva would connect for a bit the two males lips but then it will tear down, dropping down around Eric's chin to can the other speak, when he said that he loved him, Eric heart skipped a beat and then they was again mixed up in another deep kiss, Eric would start slowly running gently his finger tips underneath his lover shirt, slowly reaching up for his chest and resting his hand their on the soft skin, even though it was a bit more rougher then Eric's skin, but he didn't really mind it, he actually liked it that the other could be recognized as the seme in the relationship.