Pirates Life RP [OPEN]

Schwrzn

So I came up with this story. If anyone is interested, please PM me or reply to this thread.

The setting is in a small town called Aerial. Aerial is surrounded by rocky mountains and raging ocean. In Aerial, there is a tradition of holding a dancing competition. The winner will be brought to the Hill and he/she would receive an eternal life in exchange for serving forever under their God, Auguerie. But the truth is a bit different. In truth, the winner would be sacrificed to the God by throwing him/her to the sea from the Hill.

So A is chosen to be the sacrifice that year. After being dressed extravagantly in intricate clothes, he is brought to the Hill and thrown off the Hill to the roaring waves.

B is a pirate captain who wants to visit Aerial because the rumour says it's almost impossible to go through the ocean. B manages to overcome any hardships the ocean throws at him and then he finds A floating in the big waves, unconscious. He commands his men to help A and nurse him to health once more. When A finds out he is save, he is very thankful to B and he wishes to thank B for it. As both continues on their journey, they find themselves getting close. But will B accept A when he knows that A is only thankful to him?

There you go! I wish for this to be a plot-y RP because I'm not quite used to jump right into smut. :D

I can play whichever character, so you may chose!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Schwrzn

• SammuelColdheart

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good enough I just don't see how the story line will prospect for future when the two characters gets closer and in relationship... but I am willing to try it, send me PM for further details... and let's see what will happen...