The PrinceXthief drama Romance story

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Shiki laughed slightly. He stopped licking Carlos' member and went up, faced him. He could sense the breathing of Carlos, deep, composed and serious. He smiled, "I have an idea, My King. We could be together and your Kingdom would be at peace. You won't need to pass your kingdom to your successors but to a person whom the people trusts."

Shiki got his idea from his traveling as a merchant. "Want to know my idea my King?" He smiled sheepishly.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• didz015

Shiki smiled and kissed the cheek of Carlos, "Do you know the word Democracy and Republican? It a new type of government other than the our usual ones, monarchy with Kings or Queens." His lips traveled to the ears of Carlos and licked it.

"In that type of government, people would elect their leader who they think is powerful and competent enough to rule them. I learned this through my travels for there last years. Of course, because you are a king, I also researched about ways of leadership. I think this is a solution to our problem, " Shiki finally said.

"I'm suggesting that we do it to your Kingdom. That way, we'll be living together."

Shiki smiled at his own idea. With this, we can be happy and live together. Shiki continued, "What do you think my Carlos?" Shiki looked into the eyes of Carlos. He was feasting the man in front of him with his eyes. His stare was like a beast, sweet yet wild.

Shiki smiled lightly. "Good. Now because of all the crappy talk, I'm already at my limit." Shiki could feel the heat between his legs. The perspiring picture of Carlos in front of him was so mesmerizing. This man is all mine.

Shiki started to kiss Carlos. His tongue was playful as if it could slurp all of Carlos. His hand touched Carlos' penis. He stroked it up and down, gently but with a little rush. His other hand touched the hair of his partner. It was so soft. He could smell everything about him. Mine all mine.

Shiki saw through Carlos' eyes. They were teary. I bet this is his first time. He chuckled to himself lightly and kissed the moist liquid from the eyes of his love one. "Don't worry, I will take care of you." Shiki said sweetly. The figure of Carlos really aroused him.

Now, his face was dripping with hot sweet sweat. "Can I enter now my Love?" Shiki asked. He crunched the hand of Carlos and clasped it. As if they were connected. He breathed in light volume.

"I love you too, so much," Shiki whispered sweetly brushing his lips into the ear of Carlos.

He raised the legs of Carlos and inserted his member. "You're tight, " he chuckled with please. His face quite devilish.

Shiki started to move, "Here I go, just relax okay." Shiki started to do a pumping movement. His sweat was dripping. All of him was in heat. He caressed the painful-like face of Carlos. It was making him feel more pleasure.

Prince Carlos moand very loud and tok his arms around Shiki"ahh ahh ahh is so good it hurts but i fell plesasour to, Please fuck me harder,ahh ahh ahh"

Shiki was pleased with the words of his loved one, "If you say so." He smiled, his eyed full of power and lust.

Shiki started to pump harder. He muscles were all moving. Adrenaline was filing him up like a big water flowing. "Please don't get angry at me after this."

He turned Carlos around, his back facing Shiki. "Just say something it you can't take it anymore."

Prince Carlos smiled''its okey Shiki,you can do whant you whant whit me, I cant hate no matter what you do to me, I love you for much to i can hate you, So please fuck me so hard you can, I whant to fell you inside of me''

For a moment, the two of them are in unison. Sweat was all over and both of them are really feeling wet. Later Shiki started to move faster, he is at his limit and climax. The whole bed of Carlos, even though it is large and sturdy started to creak loud. The moans of Carlos could be heard around the room.

"I'm cumming," Shiki breathed deeply. His voice stuttering but full of ecstasy.

Prince Carlos"ahh ahh ahh ahh im going to home to,ahh ahh ahh ahh"

- - - Updated - - -

Prince Carlos"ahh ahh ahh ahh im going to come to,ahh ahh ahhh ahh"

At that moment, the two men released their own liquids. It was the zenith of their feelings for each other, showing that they only belong to one another. And they plan on making it forever.

Shiki slumped above Carlos. He was breathing deeply. He was tired but he had the most unforgettable moment in his life. He went to Carlos' side and hugged him tight. "Tomorrow, you must announce to the whole kingdom what we discussed today. The day after that, the whole kingdom would make elections, and at that moment, we could get out here and live ourselves, happily forever."

Shiki felt tired and contented. He has his man of his dreams at his side. His perfume is sweet and delicious. Shiki laughed lightly and said, "Yes. I know you are tired my Carlos. Indeed let's sleep. Tomorrow would be a challenging day."

Shiki covered themselves with the red silk blanket at their side and made his arm the pillow of Carlos. He whispered, "Although i would love to have a few rounds." He chuckled. "Well, we have more time for ourselves in the future."

Shiki kissed the forehead of Carlos slightly. "Sleep well my love."

The next day, everything went according to plan. Carlos announced his new order about the management for the government. Every citizen acceded to the idea. The elected an President of the Kingdom. The new ruler is the former Prime Minister of Carlos who is likewise skilled. Everyone rejoiced and was happy. Carlos told the people that he would be embarking a long journey and might not be able to return again, although the people were sad about it, they accepted the wish of their former King.

~~ A week has passed. ~~

The sea was so blue and the air was warm. It was in the afternoon. Shiki and Carlos were standing beside the wooden railing of the ship they would use for their journey.

"Do you miss your people, Carlos?" Shiki asked the other. It has been three days when Carlos bade his farewell to his people.

Prince Carlos kissed Shikis cheek" YES i do but is alright. Im very happy to be with you. You are everything to ME"

Shiki was pleased with what he heard, "Now we can be together forever." He brushed his lips to the cheeks of Carlos and found his mouth to his. They kissed for a moment. "I would never let you go. I will love you forever. You're mine."

Shiki kissed Carlos back. For a moment, they were like a scene in a beautiful painting. Forever they would be happy. Forever they would be the only one for each other. Nothing and no one could ever separate them.

As the sun set, each held each other like there's no tomorrow.

~~~ END ~~~

~~~ ARIGATO MINNA-SAN FOR READING ~~~ >.