Crimson lust ~Private~ MiyaxShiro

miyahara_sama

The room was filled with sounds of satisfaction. Screams and moans were rebounding on the walls and ceiling.

Ren, like an actor on the center of the stage, was also on the center of the bed, staring at the ceiling. He was definitely the main character there. Would he dare to look at the audience… the stars, owls, trees staring at both of them! Would he dare to look at Ryou?

No… there was no need to look at him because his skin, his body was telling him all he needed to know. Every kiss, every grope, every touch would give away Ryou’s presence. The wet track left behind by that eager mouth was marking Ren body.

In contrast of Ryou’s head going lower and lower, Ren feelings were growing even more. His body was not at a point that could be controlled, twitching and arching on its own accord.

His most sensitive body part was being played by those moist lips and playful tongue.

What to do?

“Aahhhh…. Hmmm…”

Suddenly Ryou’s hand slid from his thigh up to his back, making gentle and random circles near his vertical spine.

With a quick but precise movement Ren’s hips were out of the sheets feeling the night breeze on the room.

“Hum?! W-what?! I… Wakahi-san… Wakahi AH!! Hmm… ah… ahhh….. –san….”

For the first time, a new part of his body was being explored. And those fingers were giving no sign to stop any soon.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miyahara_sama

• shirotsuki

Ryou’s hands were moving as if pulled by a magnet,the magnet that was Ren’s body,he wanted to touch it till he couldn’t pull away anymore because of the great magnetic force created between them.

His kisses turned into tasting,his eyes kept looking at Ren’s full of bliss face as if he couldn’t get enough of it,every sound Ren made sent shivers down Ryou’s spine until he couldn’t take it anymore,he had to feel Ren even more…

His hands stopped exploring Ren’s sensitive parts and he drew him even closer finally connecting with him,making Ren’s eyes go in tears.

Back and forward…

Back and forward…

The ceiling wouldn’t stop moving back and forward and Ren was starting to feel dizzy with all that movement.

However, he could not avert his eyes from that artificial sky, or would he lose himself to the current situation.

Still, closing the eyes was definitely not the right answer. It seemed as though his skin was even more sensitive as he could feel every touch, every breath and every kiss. Not only that but also the noises circulating around the room; his back brushing the sheets, Ryou’s panting, Ren’s sudden exhalations.

Ryou words were strong enough to make him open his eyes once more and let all those tears slowly fall into the blue sea that was the sheets.

“Hmm... h-hu… hur… hurts… Waka.. Wakahisa… san… hurts… hmmm… waka… sto...stop... n-not t-there… ahhhh!! Goo…ah… ah… ah… go-good…hmmm!”

The thick sweetness was making him feel every possible emotion at the same time, filling him, making him wonder how much longer would he resist.

That man to man passionate dance was getting more intense by the time.

A sudden thrust, a pitch of satisfaction, heads thrown back while small drops of sweat together with delicate tears, glowing as the moon light reflected on them, were filling the air around those two bodies.

The most beautiful picture of two men joined together emanating their fervor and sharing their feelings, as two become one.

The ceiling was no longer moving and he was no longer dizzy.

Nonetheless, tears kept raining from his eyes and he could no longer differ colors or shapes as everything was turning blurry.

The night was slowly crawling into the bedroom and Ren was falling into that darkness.

“I really can’t shine in the darkness can I?”

The night took over him and let only slid inside his mind one last whisper…

Those words could definitely shine in the darkness, couldn’t they?

The waves of pleasure engulfed Ryou's body from head to toes.

He could see this clear than ever,his arms were holding the most precious thing for him,the one who could make his heart race and his breathing stop just by looking at him.

He knew that Ren understood as well just by seeing his expression but his lips moved and whispered in his ear.

Ren's boddy trembled as their connection broke and fell into a deep sleep in Ryou's arms.

Ryou was keeping him close to his body,in a sweet embrace like he didn't want to loose him or let him go out of his reach.

They cuddled like that all night and for the first time Ryou didn't feel the need to drink Ren's blood,it was as if he fed on his energy the night before and that made him feel even better than Ren's blood did.

The sun was almost up and Ryou couldn't sleep all night long,his mind was filled with thoughts of Ren and he was more than happy that he was holding him in his arms.

From above he was watching his own body rolling around on a huge white cloud. He could clearly see the smile living on his face. Such joy, such happiness, such bliss!

Tender portions of cotton were fondling Ren’s skin. The softness and warmth of that embrace made him feel so safe. He couldn’t really describe that sensation, as he didn’t remember ever feeling it.

The white around him slowly started to fade and Ren felt his body falling into the unknown.

Out of the blue, two red balls of fire started to twirl around him. They were not scary; instead they were warm and very familiar. A huge urge to touch them took over his mind and both hands moved as in to grab those red flames.

However, as quickly as they appeared, they vanished. “Can’t be taken” he thought.

The speed of his fall was rising and with a big splash he fell into the bluest sea he had ever seen. All that blue was making him blind and he felt like he couldn’t breathe. Yet his body didn’t seem to move, like if his brain was telling him to let go.

So Ren did what he was suppose to do and slowly the blue sea engulfed all of him.

The moment he took his last breath was when the water entered his body and dug into every last cell. He had, without any doubt, lost to that blue, so he decided to close his eyes and let it all take control over him.

Once he opened his eyes again he was surprised to see the same blue staring at him! The difference was that this time they were not sea but two beautiful eyes. He could not help but smile.

Little by little Ren started to notice where he really was; naked in Ryou’s arms. Not only did it felt as warm as the cotton in his dream but he could also feel a steady heartbeat. Was it his own heart? Was it Ryou’s? Whatever it was, it made him feel safe.

Being able to look up close at Ryou’s face was just bliss.

“It would be nice to say like this forever…” was the thought filling his mind.

Still, his memories of the previous night assaulted him even more! The mix between both the past and present was too confusing.

His head was almost spinning; his weird dream was blending with reality and without noticing he spouted all of his thoughts.

“Your eyes are the blue sea! I do feel like you are taking control over my body! Well… at least of my feelings. But... but… those red balls… beautiful red flames… red… eyes…”

At the sound of these words Ryou was surprised and that could clearly be seen on his face.

Ren was shocked at the sound of his own words! How many times had he cursed himself for saying his thoughts out loud? But he felt like it as okay to ask even more. Was it curiosity? Wanting to know so much about the other person… or was it perhaps… love? Abruptly his eyes opened and his heart skipped a beat. .

“Lo… love?” with his eyes wide open he stared at Ryou’s face.

“Why have you been appearing on my dreams with red eyes and piercing teeth?” the bomb had been dropped and that made him panic.

Ren got up and without caring for anything else was ready to leave the room. His naked body was opening the door as fast as he could.

• 2 months later...

[sorry for the late reply,here i go ^^]

Seeing Ren’s confused look made Ryou’s lips curl into a small smile.

those words came like a surprise to Ryou as he thought this Ren flew from his arms and was heading straight to the door but before he could even touch the doorknob Ryou appeared in his face,now it was Ren’s turn to look surprised.

Ryou put his arms around Ren’s waist and with a sudden move got him back into the bed.

“You better stay comfortable because what I’m about to say no human can take this and still remain calm and composed,but I will tell you since for some reason I can’t understand even myself I trust you more than I ever trusted someone in my long life”

Having Ren in his arms like this was heaven for Ryou,he wouldn’t have exchanged that for nothing in the world because after living for so long he finally found him.

were Ryou’s thoughts while he was looking into Ren’s deep brown and full of questions eyes.

“I’ll tell you everything because I want you by myself forever,and when I say forever I mean it literally.

I ‘m not human and I will never be one,I won’t grow old and I can’t die from usual causes like you can but I meant what I said last night,even if it may seem too soon and you may not accept it,my heart is yours,you made it beat and if you give me a chance I want you to be mine for as long as you will live.

I never knew this feeling before but now that I do I want to treasure it,to treasure you.”

As he finished his words Ryou tilted his head and caught Ren’s lips into a passional kiss.

The door was not far but somehow it seemed miles away. Ren kept on running stretching his hand to open the door. However, a new presence appeared in front of him, blocking his path.

He was assaulted with surprise. Being able to reach the door faster than him, how was that possible? Just how fast was Ryou? There was barely any time to think about such things, as Ren started flying back to the bed.

Sweet words. Being trusted by that man was overwhelming. He had always seemed such a composed and distant person that having him say such words as while looking straight into Ren’s eyes was completely overpowering.

But still he wondered, what could be so important to make Ryou act that way, showing such pure emotions and such passion.

Incendiary words. Ren was not sure what to feel. His heart was out of control and his mind could not decide what would be the right thing to do or to say. Somehow everything he thought of seemed not good enough.

He was waiting for the end of the confession. The moment both of them would look into each other’s eyes, feeling the love and the desire. Then their faces would slowly and hesitantly join together in the most beautiful kiss.

However, Ryou did not stop so that Ren could enjoy the moment. Instead he kept on talking and confessing more than any person could possibly take.

what could that mean? Ren always thought he was out of ordinary, but never in an inhuman way! Ryou was such an elegant and powerful presence that anyone would feel inferior near him. But saying he is not human… how could that be? What was Ren suppose to say to that? Was it a joke?

“Wha… what do you mean? Wakahisa-san… I-I don’t understand…” he was confused to the point of wanting to run away. “You say I made your heart beat… but… I… I don’t understand… I…”

On a short moment everything had broken into little pieces, like a puzzle waiting for someone to solve it. Yet, Ren was in no condition to solve such hard dilemma.

A sudden movement and his lips were taken. A passionate and intense kiss that would make every young girl screech in pleasure. Still, Ren could only feel fear. Without much thought he pushed those soft lips away and headed to the door once again.

This time there was no one to stop him from leaving. His steps could be clearly heard on the corridor, fast and strong, as if crying for help, screaming for a safe place to appear quickly.

After a while a door was closed and no one would tell it was the middle of the day, as no sound could possibly be heard on that house.

The outside was also dead silent. Where were the animals? The wind? One could only wonder if all of them were also mourning that sad happening.

A cold knife was entering Ryo's heart as he saw Ren slipping from his arms And heading towards the door again.

The pieces of the puzzle were scattering all around him.

the thoughts were tormenting Ryo,his mind was a mess,his heart a black hole,an endless pit of darkness and pain.

His right hand touched his cheek,there was something there,something moist..it tasted salty.

He heard of tears before,he saw ppl crying but he never understood it,he never knew the bitterness behind it until now.

Ren was in his room with his heart beating so loud that it was like a beating drum in Ryo's ears,he couldn't take this anymore,his legs were heading to the door,then another door,then he was outside.

Ren was so quiet lying on his bed that one could easily mistake him for a corpse. In reality, the only thing giving away the fact that he was alive was the slow movements of his chest and the long and deep sighs.

The silence was embracing the room for such a long time that his thoughts could almost be heard. A roller coaster of emotions was taking over Ren’s mind and body. It was as if all his strength had left him to die.

After all, doesn’t someone feel lifeless when his heart is broken?

Day 1

Dark shadows under Ren’s eyes were a clear sign of his sleepless night, but it was his slow movements and unfocused gaze that made Tama worry.

“No no. everything’s fine! Thank you for the worry.” Trying to hide how tired and depressed he was, was not an easy task. “I wonder if it shows that much on my face…”

His shocked expression made Tama chuckle and once again Ren cursed himself for saying his thoughts out loud. After all, it had always been something uncontrollable, giving him problems since he could remember but somehow, especially today, it seemed even harder to control.

“It was just a bad night overall”

Old people always seem to know so much about life, but after so many years of experience it is only to be expected. Still, they seem to accept whatever might come with such grace and peace. Ren thought it would be nice to have some of Tama’s tranquility, to help him go through that never ending day.

“Isn’t it a very high price to pay?”

“Yes. I’ll go rest for a while.” He was somehow overwhelmed by the short lady looking at him. Now more than ever he thought of her as a grandmother, someone he could really like. “Tama-san… thank you”

The colors of the roof were getting darker as the night was entering Ren’s room. He still hadn’t been able to sleep, since his thoughts refused to stop.

However, as the night was getting stronger, his eyes were feeling weaker, ending up succumbing to exhaustion.

“Sleepless nights, sad days, tiredness… I wonder if he feels such things… since he’s not human, how does he pay for his life? Or is it that he can have happiness for free?”

• 2 weeks later...

The moment Ryou walked through the door he felt like he'd left his heart behind,the old coldness seemed to take its place in his veins again trying to push away the poison that was the pain he felt through all his body.

His heartbeat seemed to stay behind him with the person who woke it as If they were bound by some kind of unbreakable chain.

He practically flew because the speed he was moving with made him barely touch the ground.

The thoughts he had were all a painfull mess,he had to run from it,to not feel,to drown in another pleasure that could make him forget.

He flew like an arrow through the almost empty park and the woman that was crying on the bench never knew what hit her,one moment she was crying so hard And the other some teeth were sinking into her bare rosy flesh at the base of her neck,the pain was nothing but the pleasure he gave her almost compensated the life he took from her.

A long deep sight and then she fainted,fell like a soft weight in his arms.

Her weight was almost like Ren's...

the sun was almost up so he had to return home,where Ren was.

Ryou's feet changed the direction And he went to the river bench where he spent all day sleeping under a willow.

The next night he repeated all he done the previous expecting something to change although that was quite impossible.

• 3 weeks later...

Day 2

Ren was slowly walking in the corridor, heading to the kitchen. It was almost lunch time and he didn’t want to leave Tama making it all by herself.

“Yes. Every room is clean now, except Wakahisa-san’s bedroom and library.”

“Don’t worry Tama-san. I won’t break the rules.”

Lies!

Ren had been inside both places with and without Ryou’s permission.

For obvious reasons, he didn’t want to think about why he had been in those places, much less about their owner.

But now that he was thinking about it, he noticed that he hadn’t seen Ryou at all yesterday. Ren was not sure if he was relieved or sad about it.

“Yes I did! Thank you Tama-san.”

Once again, lies!

This time he did close his eyes and slept for a couple of minutes. However, dreaming about red eyes, sharp teeth, knives and blood, over and over again didn’t allow him to have a good night of sleep.

“Now, let me help you make lunch.”

“He is not at home today either?”

“Well, he is a busy man.”

At the sound of the word «man», Ren couldn’t help but think that that word was far from being true! He knew better, he knew Ryou was not what one would call a person… a man was not what he was.

After eating lunch and spending the whole afternoon cleaning the garden, Ren decided to skip dinner. Since he wasn’t feeling well, he headed to his room early.

No matter how much he wanted to forget everything that had happened, he was working there and he wouldn’t be able to avoid Ryou forever.

“I have to meet him… I need to talk to him… I think… I want to quit…”

Ryou's eyes were two burning flames again and again,night after night as If he wanted to drown his sorrow in blood.

He finally decided to go home,he thought as his teeth were sinking into another neck,the temporary pleasure it gave him dulled a little what he felt,If Ren could understand the depth of this he would have all the power over Ryou But he couldn't read his mind.

I've told him what i never told another soul...this is what i get for falling in love with a human.

Next morning he was stepping into the hallway as If nothing has changed since before he met Ren.

He didn't expect what came right after that,like appearing from thin air Ren bumped into him and almost fell down But the agile hands of Ryou caught him before he could hit the ground,his face was so pale and the dark circles under his eyes told Ryou that he wasn't the only one suffering,what was this he was feeling,guilt?Why would he feel guilty?but that warm and soft body he held in his arms lit again the fire he thought was ashes by now...

Ryou's head was getting closer and closer to Ren...

• 3 weeks later...

Day 3

“Good morning, Tama-san”

“Hmm… actually, I woke up early because I wanted to talk to Wakahisa-san…”

“Busy indeed” Ren couldn’t help but feeling sorry for Tama. The poor woman knew nothing about her own boss; he was obviously busy with dealing with his own hunger for sure. Blood hunger “If you end up seeing him could you call me right away? I need to talk to him as soon as possible!”

However, during the whole day there was no call from Tama. Ren was doomed to wait for yet another day. He never thought he would be so desperate to see Ryou after that!

Still, what he was so anxious to talk to him about was nothing good. He just wanted to hand him his own resignation letter.

Day 4

The sunrise was welcoming Ren to a new day. His room was filled with gold and orange shadows, making him feel a bit nostalgic.

No matter where he was, the colors of the sun would always be the same! In his own house, his room would also be overflowing with them, making it almost seem like he was surrounded by gold.

A part of him was missing his old life. Yet, the other part hated that life. Wasn’t he better living right here? Wasn’t he better working for Ryou after all?

Ren was confused. Mixed feelings were taking over his head, day and night.

“I can’t believe I had that dream again! I’m tired of seeing red and blood every night! I hate it so much! Why do I have such awful dreams?”

He was sure it was Ryou’s doing! Didn’t the legends say that vampires could control dreams or something like that? Or did those powers belong to some other creature? No matter what, it surely was Ryou’s doing.

“Today for sure! I’ll quit!”

But once again, there was no sign of Ryou. It was as if he was not living there at all!

Maybe he could read Ren’s mind. Maybe he knew that he intended to quit and that’s why he was avoiding meeting him!

But Ren was conscious that these were his own self-centered thoughts. He needed to stop thinking that Ryou’s live only turned around him.

Ren was no one’s sun. He was nothing but a small and despicable being who was not even able to stay in that house for any longer. He felt sorry for himself more than ever. What could that vampire possibly like in him? What did he see that no one else saw?

After a whole day waiting for his boss to come back home, he decided that that night he would wait for him in a strategic place. He was tired to wait.

So, he sat under a tree, in the side of the garden right next to Ryou’s room window.

Yes, if he were to try and sneak inside his room, he would catch him for sure!

Day 5

The sun rays hitting right in his face did not allow Ren to sleep any longer.

“He did not come. Again!! And this damn grass is so uncomfortable! Also this stupid nightmares once more! DAMN!! I could not sleep at all! And now I have to work. Just my luck!! And what stupid idea to try to ambush Wakahisa-san…”

As he was getting up and heading back inside the house, he could not help but curse his own boss over and over again.

Cleaning the hallway was, for Ren, one of the easiest tasks! Even though it had long and big walls, there was not that much furniture, which made it easier to be cleaned.

He was turning the corner ready to clean the next part when he bumped against something tall and strong.

Ren felt his body lose balance and start falling behind.

Yet, against all the odds he did not fall. As if time had stopped, there he was, half fluctuating half falling.

Cold yet steady hands were holding his waist. Those were the ones to thank for not falling. Then again, those were the ones to blame for making him lose his balance!

But nothing of this mattered! The fact was that he had finally found Ryou. He was the owner of those big hands.

For some reason his face was giving away a feeling of worry and… was it pain?

Ren could not think anymore. He knew he had a bunch of things to say to him yet, his mind was blank.

Their heads were getting closer and closer, only to allow their lips to join together!

A sweet and tender kiss quickly changed, becoming a hot and passionate one. They were devouring each other as if trying to make up for the 5 days without seeing each other.

Halfway through Ren’s consciousness came back to live, making him push Ryou’s face away.

Ren did nothing but stare at him for a while. Then, not thinking anymore he just brushed Ryou’s hands away.

“Le-let go of me! Do not touch me ever again! I… I… I hate you! You… animal! What do you want? My blood? Why don’t you take it then? Isn’t it all that you vampires think about? Then take it instead of keeping me here! Always scared and never knowing when you’ll come and claim your prize! You are not human! Stop acting like one! Why don’t you just go back from where you came from? Go back into your coffin!”

Once Ren was finished with his speech he ran away and locked himself inside his room!

Only after a while he had realized how mean and insensitive he had been towards Ryou. No matter what he was, he not once had made Ren feel scared or humiliated! The animal in there was Ren himself. And… was Ryou even a vampire? Was all that true? He was confused and tired.

“Oh… I failed to hand my resignation letter…”

• 4 weeks later...

Ryou's heart hurt so much he wanted to scream,never in his life was he so hurt,his cold heart protected him from this but ever since his heart was started by Ren he could feel so many new things which he couldn't understand,pleasant feelings felt really good but when the only person who actually mattered for him was saying those cold and mean words even though he knew Ren said those things mostly because he was as scared as Ryou if not even more,still hurt,so much he wanted to rip his heart out of his chest and throw it away.

If another person would have said that he wouldn't have cared but when the person he loved said it was like he was throwing knives instead of darts at the target that was Ryou's heart.

But no matter what,no matter how much Ren would hurt him, he would have gladly even give his life for him... first he wanted to talk and see If there can't be anything else to do.

He could hear Ren's heart beating like crazy and he felt bad for bringing him in this state so the first thing he wanted to do was apologize.

His hand pushed the door handle and as he entered the room he saw Ren's amazed face looking like he was seeing a ghost.