Crimson lust ~Private~ MiyaxShiro

miyahara_sama

crimsonlustposter2.jpg

Crimson lust

Players: MiyaxShiro

Genre:Yaoi,supernatural

Rate: +18

Description:

In the modern Japan lives a creature that is believed an illusion by most of the people in our world as well as by the doctor Izumi Ren who is a medicine graduate and would never believe in something like vampires.

The pureblood vampires are born in this world cold and without a beating heart,they are incomplete…what secrets hides Ryou,our handsome vampire and what role will play Ren the cute and innocent doctor in his life we’ll about to see ^_^

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

WAKAHISARYOU-1.jpg

Name: Wakahisa Ryou若久 遼

Race: vampire

Eye colour:Blue normally

Red when feeding

Position: Seme

About the character:

Ryou is a pureblood vampire,cold and distant at first sight…he likes people with courage and who are dedicated to their work..

He has not yet come to full power since he’s incomplete but he’s senses are better than humans and he knows how to use physical power and weapons

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

On the balcony of the first floor from the most breathtaking Japanese style house built on the hills of eastern Kyoto you could see a man lost in thoughts…

Unfullfilling life…or death…every day the same scenery…my teeth pierce one new skin…the red liquor fills me , but just for a second…there is no feeling of satisfaction in the process…just a moment of pleasure then it’s gone…sliping through my fingers,thought Ryou as he watched the people on the street walking to their jobs in a hurry.

From the far entrance to his house he could hear footsteps and remembered that he had to interview somebody today since his house had only one housekeeper left.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miyahara_sama

• shirotsuki

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

IZUMIREN.jpg

Name: Izumi Ren (泉蓮)

Race: Human

Eye colour: Hazel

Position: Uke

About the character:

Ren, a medicine graduate and born in a rich household, has always been living a repressed life. Thus he can be seen by others has a lonely and insecure person. However, he has been desperately searching for understanding and support in the people who surround him. His ultimate goal is to find freedom to make his own choices.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The calmness and sumptuousness of that place made Ren wonder whether that was reality or just his dream. Right in front of him was the most beautiful house he had ever seen, not because of the size, in reality he had always lived in big houses.

“maybe the beautiful garden… so meticulously treated…”. But once again this thought was also rejected. He was desperately trying to find the reason why that place was able to move him so much. Still, nothing came to mind. In this moment he looked up, trying to look for divine help maybe… suddenly all his attention was focused on this one presence.

On a balcony, there was something so beautiful and at the same time so powerful. His surroundings were fading and all he could see was that marvelous person. He felt like everything stopped! He was stuck in time… the windy hair… the lost gaze… Ren felt like he was not part of this world anymore. He was dizzy and confused…

“..an! …-san! Izumi-san!”

He jumped at the sound of these words. Suddenly pulled out of his gaze he felt even more lost. “hmm.. yes.. yes…” looking around trying to find the source of the voice he saw this old lady standing in the front door. She was staring at him with warm eyes. “Izumi-san came for the interview? Follow me please.” said the old lady while bowing.

The garden, the front door, the pathway, everything was coming alive again. Ren was back and so he decided to follow her . While entering in the house he still couldn’t forget what had just happened. His heart was racing…and he couldn’t understand why…

“Where are we going? Hmm… housekeeper-san?” he was not sure how to address her.

“To meet Ryou-sama” her smile was loving and gentle. Something Ren was not used to. Thus he felt good when talking to her.

Finally they stopped in front of the last door in that corridor. The old lady knocked on the door and announced his arrival. She opened the door. Ren was feeling insecure. Slowly he entered the room. Looking around you could see many books and a desk. Sitting on that desk was a man, a beautiful man. Their eyes met.

“I must have this job! No matter what, I must have this job…” he heard his heart beat… he felt it through his shirt…

Ryou was not really interested in interviewing for the housekeeping job but as the door opened and the air carried the newcomer's fragrance to his nose his oppinion changed suddenly.

This was the first time he smelled something this tempting.

As their eyes met the heart of the men beside the door started pumping hard,his heartbeats were so loud in Ryou's ears...

Come in and take a sit told Ryou to the beautiful man that was still agitated and looking intensly for the nearest chair.

Tama you can return to your work now...

Yes Ryou-sama said the little old lady who was serving in his house for many,many years.

As the door closed Ryou's eyes reverted to the housekeeper wanna be.

My name is Wakahisa Ryou...pleased to meet you...he presented himself while still looking in the eyes of the shaking man in front of him...

Each step he took was like a trigger to his heart! The closer he would get to the desk, the more it would beat.

His shaking hand finally reached the chair and he managed to sit. Ren looked up and once again was able to see that amazing face… However, as if hit by a sudden ray light, he averted his eyes and kept them down. That man’s aura was so strong that he could barely stand just being there.

“Focus! Please focus… come on Ren! You have to focus…” He kept replying these same words again and again in his head! But unfortunately for him, his mind had other ideas. Jumping around and wavering non-stop. Present. Past. He no longer could tell where he was. Suddenly the library…suddenly the street. One moment the sun… other moment the moon. Some books and all of a sudden a knife…

My name is Wakahisa Ryou…pleased to meet you” the words that brought him back to reality. That name somehow sounded like a beautiful song… magic to his ears.

“Okay Ren... you can do this! You will answer perfectly to everything! “ this time his thoughts were full of confidence still, his hands were dancing trying to look for a place to rest.

“hm.. y-yes! Yes, I came for the interview! My name is Izumi Ren. It’s a pleasure to meet you!” «Damn!! That sounded everything but perfect! » he thought.

He was angry at himself. Why couldn’t he calm down? Why couldn’t he control his emotions? It was the first time he ever wanted something this badly and he felt like he was destroying everything.

“Wakahisa Ryou” he remembered again. His mouth suddenly forms what could be the beginning of a smile. If any stranger could see it, it would certainly look like a nervous grin; after all he was in a job interview. But Ren knew better… He more than anyone knew it was not a nervous smile. He finally knew! The balcony man… the person who has been appearing in his dreams for years now… his name is Wakahisa Ryou…

Suddenly his body was full of excitement. His heart was beating faster than ever. The room temperature rapidly rose. He felt like all of him was in a complete frenzy. Wahakisa Ryou… that name was echoing in his head and wouldn’t leave. He was captivated by it! And as if in a trance, he stood there waiting anxiously for their conversation to start.

After an awkward moment when the silence was sitting in,Ryou's voice changed the atmosphere in the room.

On the corner of his mouth a little smile appeared as he saw the look of amazement on Ren's face... thought Ryou.

“Thump… thump… thump…” that was all Ren could hear for a while. How long has it been since any sound was let out? Seconds? Minutes? Hours? How would he know?! He had been worried about whether the man on the other side of the table would hear his heartbeat or not. “Well...Not like it’s possible! Hearing others heartbeat...” he thought, while being ashamed of his own fear.

Finally the silence was broken. Ryou’s voice sounded like a storm, a powerful one, staid and somehow distant…cold… Yet it was able to make Ren’s spine shiver and it certainly made his body hot.

After hearing the conditions he immediately decided that he would take the job! Actually no matter what conditions there were, he had decided to take the job the moment he walked into that room. The words «you’ll live here in this house» started twirling around his head… then his body… then the whole room… he felt like he was being pulled up, as if they were asking him to dance.

«not to enter my bedroom ever» abruptly he was pushed down.

«if you’re not called in you’re not to come into this room» an overwhelming pain rushed through his body leaving a trail that wouldn’t disappear. For the first time since he had walked in there, he couldn’t hear or feel his heart.

Ren was confused. His mind wouldn’t decide what to feel. Should he be happy? However, he felt like he would be no more than just a servant… so many restrictions…

“why do I feel bad all of a sudden…” he kept wondering about it until, out of the blue, he got up and bowed “thank you for everything! I will gladly accept your offer.”

In a matter of seconds he was outside the room. The same walls. The same furniture. The same corridor. Just the shadows were different, mainly due to the fact it was already noon. And during that morning, together with the shadows also Ren changed. Not because of the position of the sun though…

He turned around and faced the same door he had faced on the beginning of the interview. This time, knowing what was behind it. He reached his hand to touch it. His eyes were closed. Ren stood there for a while immersed on the calm.

“Wait! W-what am I supposed to do now?! When should I start?! W-where is my room?!” he was panicking! What to do now? The most important questions were left unspoken.

“hmm… housekeeper-san?” screaming was not helping, she wouldn’t come.

His body started to shake and his head moving in every direction looking for a clue. What to do? Where to go?

His hand moved on its own accord and all of a sudden the same door was open again and Ren was entering at the speed of light.

BUMP!!

His body was projected backwards a few centimeters. He looked up still dizzy and his eyes met, once again, those stoic blue eyes. This time they were also staring at him with a glimpse of confusion on them.

“Oh no! I opened the door without permission!!” his eyes opened wide open! “I was not allowed to come here! Ever without permission!” he stopped breathing. His legs tried to move. But he was frozen. He was scared. Would he lose the job? He was moving slowly… so slowly.... Tears were starting to show. He had to leave. He had to run.

The crying eyes of Ren touched something deep inside Ryou...it was like a chord that was never played,you cannot understand it,just feel it.

Without a second of hesitation he bowed down and took Ren's hand as elegant as if he was going to kiss it and pulled him up gently.

The silky feeling of this hand,the texture of this skin...he somehow knew them?

Now you have all the detailes...you may go now.>

Not only wasn’t he able to run away, it also seemed like everything was moving in slow motion. As if watching a sequence of photos, Ren pictured himself hesitantly looking up and once more feeling so small in comparison to that elegant form above him.

Ryou’s sudden movement frightened Ren “He will hit me”. For a few seconds his eyes were closed, waiting for his destiny to come, just like a child waiting to be punished by his parents.

However, running wild and uncontrollably, underneath his skin, it felt like an electric shock. It wouldn’t stop moving. From his hand to his arm… then to his neck and finally to his brain. All of him was in ecstasy.

Ryou’s hand. Ryou’s touch. Ryou’s everything. He could feel it all. Even his… coldness… The trigger had been pulled and all his memories started to come back…

“it’s freezing tonight. The jacket was never this useless before! Anyway, the same goes for this scarf!! No matter how much I tighten it, the neck will still be frozen! Damn! Why did I stay behind until now? Hmm… I can’t even remember! “ His sigh was so deep and long that he was not able to see the road in front of him for a while. “Amazing how the condensation of steam works… it makes such an interesting white cloud!” chuckle. Even thought it was not his choice he couldn’t help but like to learn interesting things. Still he shook off his head reminding himself that it was not time to think about physics. That time had long passed, since his class had finished some hours ago.

DONG! DONG! DONG!

“W-what?! Midnight? Oh no! NOOO!! I’ll miss the last train!!” his legs were moving so fast and he was gasping. His sight was getting worse. Maybe because of the speed… maybe because of the fog…

BUMP! The cold floor hurt more than the actual crash!

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t notic…” books, notebooks, everything fell right next to him. That shiny grey object was coming in his direction. So sharp! So scary! So dangerous! The knife was extremely close… to close. All of a sudden, with an elegant movement the knife made a beautiful chorography on the air and Ren was back in the library.

That cold hand was pulling him up. The same hand and the same cold which was able to beat even that night’s sharp wind. The same cold hand who was there holding him on that night, 5 years ago.

Once he was up, their faces were dangerously close. The desire filled him. He wanted to know more. How were Ryou’s arms? Were his cheeks cold too? His lips… his lips were inviting him! They were waving and begging Ren to taste them. He couldn’t control it! The yearning was out of control… he slightly tried to get closer to the other man’s face.

“Come in… I didn’t feel you in on some information, take a sit.” He had lost his opportunity… even thought he longed so much for it, even though he was so hungry… He sat on the same chair he had been on a few minutes ago.

Tama was on the exact place Ryou said she would be.

“So her name is Tama…” he was happy. It didn’t feel right to call such a nice lady, housekeeper-san.

“Then I’ll come tomorrow morning and I’ll start working right away.”

With this they parted at the front gate.

Ren was walking home from the same roads. But somehow everything was different. Everything was alive. The world had been painted with oh…so bright colors! Nothing was dead! No more black and white!

He looked up at the blue sky, took a deep breath, opened his mouth and let out the most strident laugh.

After Ren left the room Ryou's mind was wondering through the past...where has he seen Ren before?because it was clear to him that this was not the first time they met,even though he didn't recognize his face,the feeling of Ren's skin couldn't trick him... and that tempting smell... mmm.

Ryou left the library and as usual at this hour he was going to sleep till the daylight was gone.

The next morning,as he came back after serving his daily meal,fully prepared to meet Ren,he saw him on the middle of the hall starring at his face...as usual.

thought Ryou as half a smile appeared on his lips.

Yet another drip falls on the shoulder, like all the others who had fallen before and would fall later on. His chest and his back had small rivers slowly sliding with no direction in mind. The sudden wind would make even more drops join the party in his bare skin.

When his eyes finally opened he saw the shapes of what he knew was there but right now couldn’t be seen.

“Darkness can swallow even the most outstanding fountain, the most elaborated pavements, the most beautiful flowers…”

“But it can’t certainly swallow your beauty young master” said a young lady who was staring at Ren, right next to the door. Her outfit and her way of words gave away what she was doing there. Every night a maid would see if he needed anything before going to bed.

“That’s not right” he said while closing his window. He faced her and once again he was looking at his room. «the other side of the window is much more interesting» he thought.

Ren’s bedroom was just like one of those you could see in western movies – a tall prince like bed, a long comfortable sofa, detailed wood furniture. It was so far away from being Japanese, that even he thought he was living in other country once in a while. Nonetheless, that didn’t stop him from decorating it with little ornaments to remind him everyday where he was.

“Please young master, you must dry your hair. Furthermore, walking around without a shirt on, especially near the window, it’s not a good idea!” her concern made her grab the pajama shirt that was lying on the bed and made him wear it.

His insides laughed so hard, however, no sound came out. Since way back he had learned to respect others and always show a composed attitude. Ren knew better. He knew that the maids’ kindness surely did not come from their hearts. Whether it was his father’s orders or just their hope of a love story with him, it’s not real… it’s not true. So, their concern and their pretty smile were always entertaining and extremely funny to watch.

“Well, if there is nothing else I can do for you, I shall leave.” After bowing, she closed the door. That was all it took to welcome the silence into the bedroom again.

Before going to bed he looked through the window, this time closed, once again. No matter how much he hated that place and that house, he always thought that the garden was beyond beautiful. The only view he would miss, the view he had been seeing since he was a child… the place that gave him comfort and cleaned his tears.

Chirp chirp chirp

The sun brought back the birds and his new life.

“Good morning Ren” he greeted himself before getting up and get ready to leave that house or, as he would say, that prison.

There he was again, inside that house, this time to actually live there. Ren was so excited and nervous. He still couldn’t understand how that house and that man, his boss, managed to exploit and disclose all of his emotions.

He kept walking and thinking of that but suddenly he couldn’t move and his eyes were focused on the end of the hall. Ryou was walking in his direction and even though he wanted to avoid looking at him, his eyes just wouldn’t avert.

He was filled with surprise on that moment. “Was that a smile just now?! Maybe… no… it wouldn’t be possible… I must be imagining… I….” his thoughts were so loud that he could barely think of what to say next.

“G-Good morning sir! I was going right now to my bedroom to put down my bags before starting my work” he was nervous “unless you need anything else. Well… if that is the case, I mean, if you need something I’ll do it now!” «if father was here he would be so angry at me…where is your composure Ren, he would scream» this thought made Ren laugh.

He was not on that house anymore. So many times he had wanted to laugh out loud but couldn’t… so many times he wanted to cry but couldn’t. Thus, this time it was a loud laugh, that could be heard even on the most hidden corners of the house. For the first time, his freedom echoed in the whole hall.

Ren's fragrance was captivating his whole mind,so much the it made him omit some other things...like the slender body he saw or the beautiful face that still had some childish lines and curves and was making such a sweet and interesting sound while laughing.

His steps were taking him closer and closer to Ren ...until he passed him and then Ryou's lips moved,as if by themselves and without thinking too much,he said to Ren:

Using small paces that would make you think that he wasn't touching the ground he got to the exist of the hall and gone into the garden leaving behind him just a small glimpse of his silky hakama.

Ren’s chest expanded as his lungs were filled with air. He kept it all inside and didn’t dare to say a word. A slight breeze caressed his face when Ryou passed him.

Each and every word blocked his airways. Nose and mouth were both covered and there was no way he could let all that air out. Therefore he just stood there without being able to breathe. Who would know that such words could make him feel so dizzy and nauseous…so out of breath.

Eagerly exhale. Quickly inhale. Slowly exhale.

How wonderful it is to be able to breathe again. It sure feels good to feel alive once more. Such an ordinary thing to do yet it was the first time he ever thought about it seriously.

“One of the requirements to survive, breathing… was he trying to kill me? “ chuckle. His head was fast to turn over and realize he was indeed alone in that hall. Ren’s bad habit of saying out loud his thoughts was good as ever.

Both doors slid to opposite sides and showed what would be his new bedroom. It was like a whiff of fresh air: one futon on the left side and a small table on the right side. Right in front of him he could see all types of green shades harmoniously blending with the bright colors. The subtle sun rays made that garden seem like a paradise and all he had to do to enter it was open the door-like window.

Hesitant… small steps that could almost not be heard... He was afraid to enter and destroy that room’s balance.

Only when he was right in the middle of the room did he notice the neat wardrobe, next to the door, big enough to put his own clothes but no more than that.

After a while he decided to open the window. That beautiful sight reminded him of the view he had from his previous bedroom. However, it was different because this time he could actually reach the plants. No more looking from afar.

Chirp Chirp

Ren smiled with such joy. It seemed as if the birds and that soft wind were welcoming him home.

“I’m home” He kept smiling for as long as he could, until his words melted on that simple and yet so beautiful place. In the end he really felt like he was home.

out of the blue this memory filled Ren’s mind. Once again it made him laugh. She was definitely wrong. His beauty? He laughed even harder thinking what she would say if she was living with Ryou.

“Oh younger master, your beauty is the one who will end up swallowing darkness!” tears were coming out of his eyes and he could barely breathe. Actually he was quite proud of his mimic skills.

After he calm down, all it could be heard was the birds. No more loudly laughs, only the sounds of nature. Sitting on the bed he hugged his bent legs, dipping his head on the knees. Something was bothering him.

“Darkness can swallow even the most beautiful garden so how come... how is it possible… why am I so sure it can’t swallow him? In the dark, even shadows disappear! So… how come all I can think of is how he will always shine…” he tightened his legs even more while diving in this though.

“THE TEA!!!” faster than ever he was up and running in the halls. Finally he reached the destined place; it was an overwhelming view, so much it made his heart skip a beat. He didn’t care that he was gasping or that he had small drops of sweat running in his forehead. In a matter of seconds he cleaned his face, fixed his hair and was steadily walking in Ryou’s direction.

“He will definitely kill me one day” this last thought made Ren chuckle. “Let’s drink some tea then”

The kama(iron tea kettle) was full of hot water and Ryou could smell the delicious matcha powder that was in front of him when he heard Ren coming into the garden.

The place that he arranged for Chanoyu(tea ceremony) was a squared,ring-like area.

As Ren came closer Ryou showed him a pillow to sit down on.

Ryou was a master at this,so many years of practice that it was almost like a reflex for him.

He took the hishaku(ladle) with hot water and poured a little on his raku chawan (tea bowl) then he mixed it with the chasen(whisk) and gave the bowl to Ren.

Ren took the bowl and he spun it twice to the right before taking a sip then he gave it back to Ryou who imitated Ren’s movements perfectly.

After some minutes of silence they switched to another set…with more common tea.

Raku chawan

rakuchawan.jpg

Kama

kama.jpg

Hishaku

hishaku.jpg

Chasen

Chasen-Bamboo-whisk.jpg

Matcha powder

matchapowder.jpg

Green tea(matcha)

matcha.jpg

“Chanoyu… It’s been a while.” this thought made him go way back to his childhood, the time when he was still innocent and happy.

«Young master, you shouldn’t eat before dinner! » he was only tall enough to almost reach the kitchen counter that kept the cookies he so much loved, but in the end he would always eat them, since the cook couldn’t refuse his sparkling eyes. Somehow, in that time, he still felt loved by the maids and workers in the house.

However, the person he most admired would definitely be his Chanoyu teacher. He was a young man, still in his 20s, who would always make Ren company after their lesson. Thanks to him, the fact that he wasn’t allowed to go to school and make friends never made him feel lonely. Takano-san was all he could see, all he could think of, he was his friend, just like a brother. Those afternoons spent drinking tea and talking about ordinary things were so precious to Ren, just like a treasure.

Ryou reminded him of that person. Not because of the tea, given that Ryou’s technique was the best he had seen till now, even thought Ren had met many Masters, friends with his father.

On the contrary, he reminded him of Takano because he felt good and safe when near him.

After taking a sip of the tea and give it back to Ryou, he felt a bitter taste in his mouth.

“Bitter taste? Just my favorite!” he thought, while his eyebrows were frowning. It was not time for irony; he needed to focus on not making a weird face, which would be a huge lack of respect.

“So, bitter taste then… a good thing that can never last long, it’s always bitter in the end… that’s why I prefer the sweet ones. Don’t they always stay sweet till the end?” he looked at Ryou’s face, his eyes were focused on the empty bowl. “Will you also taste bitter in the end, Wakahisa-san? Just like Takano-san, who was forced to leave me… the lonely me…”

The sudden move to another tea set surprised Ren, but not as much as Ryou’s question.

He drank a bit of the tea in the bowl he had just been given. This time it was not bitter, more to his liking. «maybe it won’t be bitter in the end…»

“uh-uh…I’m… I’m a medicine graduate but I’ve only worked as a doctor on the small clinic downtown, near the library. So far that’s all I’ve done. “

The silence overpowered both of them. And they stayed like that, drinking tea for a while. Somehow, this time, it wasn’t bitter at all.

Ren shyly smiled and decided to trust the man who was sitting in front of him.

“I’m also fluent on both English and Chinese. And, well… not to brag but I’m quite good at Kendo and Archery, since I had to learn them from a young age. Not only that! Actually I’m really good when it comes to writing kanji…”

«That’s not being humble at all Ren! Say something less arrogant! BAKA!!»

“Well… you might be thinking why would a person like me want to work in here, am I right Wakahisa-san? Honestly, I don’t know myself the answer to that. But I promise I can do a good job! Mostly because when I was of young age I was always around the maids back at home, so I know how to do the job.”

«What in hell are you saying? How is that something humble about yourself?! I must be stupid»

Chirp Chirp Chirp

“I just wanted to run away…” the thought that was told out loud but should have been kept inside his head.

When he looked up he saw Ryou staring at him! Those intense eyes, able to pierce his soul, were back to haunt Ren’s heart. Like a dead body coming back to life, his temperature started to rise and his heart beating, just like a trapped animal and his body its cage.

Every time his memories were projected to the present Ren would close himself, just like if he was in a different world, and no one could reach to him. He, just like his beating heart, was trapped inside his body, inside his mind, inside his memories. Just like the sleeping beauty waiting for her prince, so is Ren waiting for someone to save him.

Nonetheless, Ryou was able to put his heart beating once again…

“I-I know I’m not in any position to ask this of you b-but… would you care to share some information about yourself? I mean... since I’m going to work for you, it would be helpful to know your likes and dislikes…” «Please answer! Please answer!! Please answer!!! »

• 2 weeks later...

To want to know more about each other,this was a whole new feeling for Ryou,a feeling that he couldn’t understand as well as why every time he was close to Ren he felt that urge to touch him.

Ryou was watching Ren’s every movement…so gracious as if he was a prince,why would anyone like him become his servant?his hands were fine,you could tell he has never done housework and he was always been taking care of,then why?...

I love reading and listening to classical music and I hold a ball every year about a month from now on my birthday.

If there’s anything more you wish to know please say so.>

Wanting to know more about other person also surprised Ren. For a long time he had learned that no matter how many things you know about someone, you never know the real person. You ask and they answer what you want to hear. What you know is nothing else but the mask people wear to please.

So why in hell was he believing so easily in what that man was saying? Why was he showing him his real smile instead of his business smile? Why was his heart beating with each world heard? Why were his eyes shining while looking at Ryou? Why was he hungry to know more and more and more? Why…why… why…

Recently that was the word appearing the most in his mind. Just like a child reaching the “why” age. The age they start getting curious about all the new things they learn, see and feel. He was just like a child, learning more about that person, seeing nothing but that person and feeling all those new feelings. Yes, Ren was definitely in his own “why” age.

The words coming out of Ryou mouth were like a spell. Ren could almost see them twirling around his neck, petting his face and embracing his chest. Almost like an explosion of colors around him, going up and down then right and left…

Simple words. Then again, sometimes the smallest spells are the strongest ones. Ryou spell was definitely strong, since Ren couldn’t move or talk. The words were dancing around him non-stop and so was his mind.

He was feeding on these words so eagerly, that one would think this was the last time he would ever hear them. However, his hunger was still there and giving no sign to slow down soon.

Ryou was talking so much that Ren could barely take it all in, just like a feast. Even though they had talked before, during the interview, this time was different. This time the words he was hearing were not about the job but about Ryou himself.

From the beginning he wanted to know more about that man, the beautiful person sitting across the desk on the day of the interview. Since then the desire to want to know everything about him was uncontrollable.

Today, while drinking that amazing tea, he was learning so many things about him. “this is like a dream…” Ren thought that the dream was indeed a good one and he wished to sleep forever.

After a while he felt the silence falling on his shoulders. Like a wakeup call, the spell vanished and he could finally think about everything that was said.

“Wow… he… h-he’s amazing…” this thought was craved inside Ren’s mind. “I can’t believe he also practices Kendo! I wish I could have a match with him one day!” he was full of excitement. If one were to see him, he would definitely resemble a teenage girl in love finding out she had something in common with her loved one.

Breathe in. Breath out.

“Hmm… Wakahisa-san… I don’t want to sound forceful but… would you give the pleasu… I mean, the opportunity to practice Kendo with you one day…” his voice was fading and getting lower as he was reaching the end of the question. “Uh… never mind! Never mind that!” a laugh helped him fight the regret.

“a ball then? How I hate balls! Every time my father would make a ball I would have to greet everyone, talk only with the ones he said and dance all night long with those annoying girls.” His eyebrows wrinkled.

«Ren, what are you doing here? Go dance with that lady! She is the daughter of an important politician! » His father would go like this all night long. That was enough to make Ren hate those balls.

“Somehow I have a feeling that in this ball I won’t run away or hide on the gardens… I think I’ll like it…!” This thought surprised him more than anything that had happened until now. Could his new boss actually make him like things he hated before? His heart whispered that it was possible… and it would indeed happen…

But the idea that Ryou had to do that on his birthday and that he lived in that big house all alone, made him sad. His heart was aching.

Without thinking and giving no time to stop his own action, Ren’s hand floated in direction of that person.

Suddenly his hand was on his cheek. Suddenly his eyes were staring at those outstanding blue eyes. Suddenly he was trembling.

In a blink of an eye Ren collected his hand, grabbing her near his chest. His cheeks were so red that he almost saw the heat coming from them.

There was no escape. He had no idea what to do. He was panicking.

PUM! TSHHH!

Tea was everywhere, flowing on the garden like small rivers. The cups were broken. The confusion could almost be felt. Ren was up and running.

The door of the kitchen opened.

“Good night Tama-san! I’m here to help you with the dinner.” Ren put on the apron and join the old lady near the cooker. His cheeks were back to his normal color. However, his mind was somewhere else.

Ryou was so amazed that it took him some minutes to come back to his senses.

This was the first time in his life that somebody touched his face and what's more,that somebody was a human.

He could feel his blood trying to sip into his heart...what was that?...the urge to touch him...to go close to him,his mind kept him nailed to the pillow he was sitting on.

Hours must have passed because he could see the sun going downwhen his feet started carrying him inside the house,darkness was dwelling there,everywhere except for the kitchen,he could smell Ren there,alone.

His hand grabbed the door handle and as swiftly as the wind he was behind Ren.

He could feel Ren shudder as he felt Ryou's hands encircling his waist...his nose automatically inspired the scent he desired.

So sweet,so pure...Ryou's eyes turned from blue to crimson as his head bowed even more till he touched Ren's soft skin,his tongue traced Ren's neck almost to his ear...he could feel him shivering.

Mmm...such exquisite taste,he could smell the tempting fragrance that was coming from Ren's veins and all of the sudden his fangs pierced Ren's skin.

Thump,thump,thump...his heart started beating,his body was radiating red heat and light,he could feel Ren fainting in his arms,he had to stop.

He took him to his room and left him there to rest after he healed his wounds.

Sigh…

“Staring at the food won’t help” with this Ren decided to put away the rest of the food.

Sigh…

The sudden question surprised him. Looking directly at her eyes he saw knowledge and warmth. For no special reason he felt comfortable talking with Tama.

Chuckle

“Is this how it feels like to talk with your grandparents? I wonder…”

The laugh of the lady sitting on the dining table was enough to make Ren curse himself for saying his thoughts out loud.

“hm… I-I don’t mean to say you are old or anything like that! I-I… sorry…” the weight of his regret was strong enough to make him bend his head.

just like that a big smile appeared in her face. Such kind smile was all it took to make Ren smile too.

“Thank you” on that moment he wished she was his grandmother. Actually he never had the opportunity to spend time with his own grandparents; or they were dead or they lived to far away to even care about him.

After putting the rest of the food on the refrigerator, he decided it was time to clean the rest of the kitchen.

“Well, I’ll take care of the cleaning. You can go have some rest Tama-san.”

she was slowly walking in the direction of the door when, out of the blue, she stopped and faced Ren one more time before leaving

His heart seemed to have stopped for an instant. How could she have known what he was thinking? It was true that the reason why he was so agitated was the fact Ryou hadn’t come for dinner yet. Was he angry about the broken tea cups… or even the fact he had touched his face without permission…

However, after listening to what Tama had told he felt calmer. And even though his mind was not focus on what was happening at that moment he managed to hear her last words before she was gone

Ren had been alone in the kitchen for a while now.

CRASHHH

The sound of the plate breaking was like a violent wave destroying the silence living in the kitchen.

Like an electric shock running through his body, Ren shivered from head to toe. Those hands, those cold hands, touching his waist were like a trigger making his body hotter and hotter and hotter…

He felt like melting. His mind was trying to get away, running to a safe place, because if she stayed there for too long she would also be lost just like his body was.

However, his mind was also trapped in those hands. He no longer knew what to do. No… actually, he knew what he wanted… he wanted more… he wanted to feel those hands even more. He wanted to feel them all over his body.

He couldn’t take that much longer! And to put everything worse he could now feel his breath on the neck. There was no way he could suppress his emotions that way.

His eyes closed in satisfaction when he felt the tongue tracing his neck, leaving a slight track behind.

All of his was in ecstasy and he felt like his insides were about to explode. He needed to let all that tension out of his body. Tears started to slowly falling on his face, washing away all of his feelings.

Unfortunately it was not enough. He wanted to scream, moan, breathe… any way would do as long as he could set free what he was feeling in that moment.

Ren eyes opened when he felt his skin being pierced. Was it pain? Pleasure? He couldn’t tell it apart. But that bite was definitely the final blow.

Thump thump thump

A heart beat… was it his? No… he could no longer feel his heart beating.

Was it… Ryou’s? His judgment was not in good shape at that moment so Ren had no idea what to think. Even Ryou’s body seemed hot. He was at lost! He felt like he was being drained; his feelings were definitely coming out but to fast… he felt his mind closing… the kitchen shrinking; everything was black… except those red eyes…

The sudden sun rays in his face woke up Ren. His head felt heavy and he could barely open his eyes. All the light and sounds coming out of his window were not welcome right now.

“My room?” he looked confused “how did I end up here?” his memories of last night were not good. He couldn’t remember how he got there…

His hand reached his neck to touch his smooth and silky skin. “Wow… I can’t believe I had such a strange dream…” his cheeks turned red all of a sudden “I can't believe I dreamed about my boss in that way” he wanted to hide.

Everything was back to normal in that morning, the sun was shining like usual, birds were singing like usual, Tama was working like usual… Ren was also up cleaning the house like usual. Also, his neck was like usual and no matter how many times he touched it there was no evidence of what had happened. He couldn’t tell whether he was happy or not… he wanted to see Ryou. He wanted to feel his hands just like he did in that dream.

Never in his life he has slept that much,he didn't need to but now that his powers awakened he felt drained and an acute need to sleep.

Once he got to his room Ryou undressed of all of his clothes and entered the comfort of his silky blue bed sheets.

When he woke up the sun was already set.

This was a whole new feeling for Ryou as all he felt ever since he met Ren,it was something that he never encountered before so he could not understand why he felt that way but he sure knew the power of those feelings and because of his own nature he was trying to keep himself in control around Ren… were his thoughts.

And yet,while he was thinking that his feet moved as if on their own again,before he realized it he was crossing the hallway straight to Ren’s room where he could feel his presence,hear his soft breathing and knew he was already asleep.

thought Ryou.

He opened the door and as he placed himself on the bedside he looked at Ren’s face…so peaceful,so beautiful…through Ren’s slightly parted lips he thought he heard something,as he got closer he could hear it like spoken in a loud voice even if it was barely audible.

He was stunned,he couldn’t believe his ears,Ren was dreaming about him.

Looking at Ren’s face he couldn’t help himself and got closer till he touched Ren’s lips with his own…as soft as a feather first and then Ren opened his eyes and still in a dream state put his hands around Ryou’s neck,the kiss transformed from an innocent one into a wild one,from slightly touching to deep kissing,he could feel Ren’s tongue turning around his own,their lips looked like they were fighting each other,by habit Ryou slightly bit Ren’s lower lip,he could hear him moaning,he was driving him crazy,he had to stop before it was too late.

His eyes became red again and his head bowed once more to Ren’s neck,that exquisite red wine,tastier than any he had before,he drank till Ren fainted again in his arms.

Ryou put him gently on the pillow and then put his hand over Ren’s neck,a hot,red energy passed from Ryou to Ren and healed his wounds once again,this was like a share but he had to be careful not to overdo this.

Once he made sure Ren was fine he almost flew back to his still dark room and fell into a deep slumber.

Once again Ren stared at the garden. How many times had he seen that same view? All day long he had witness how powerless humans are when it comes to time. The sun had climbed the sky until the highest point and had fallen right back into the earth again. No matter how much one wants to go back in time or stop it for a second, there’s nothing we can do. Ren admitted defeat when the moon started to crawl her way out into the dark blue sky. There was nothing he could do; a day had passed even if he wanted it to stop half way.

“I just wanted to see him… I wanted to see him before the day ended but… the night is already here.” A long sigh made his shoulders go up and down “I’m thinking to highly of myself! Just like the sun… no matter how hard he works he can never stay long in the highest spot! The same goes for me…my hopes were up there, really high, but now they are being crushed… I’m falling back to reality again…Wakahisa-san is not mine...”

Ren slightly punched his forehead in order to wake himself up. He had to come back to reality and realize his position. He was working there and all he had to do was help Tama-san, not lusting over his boss.

He gave one last look at the garden, then at the sky, now pitch black with stars randomly shinning, and left. He decided to go to bed without eating dinner. Somehow he was not hungry.

The skin was burning and those hands wouldn’t stop. Caressing, touching, scratching… he felt like his body was not his anymore. He was giving everything to those hands, ice cold hands…

“Wakahisa-san mmmore…”

Ren was completely tangled in the dream. Those hands, his feelings, the pleasure were all real for him. He could feel them way to well.

A new type of sensation assaulted him, so sweet and soft. His own mouth was absorbing all the taste of Ryou’s lips. Ren eyes slowly opened and still in daze he wrapped his arms around the neck of the man kissing him softly. The moment those arms tightened, an explosion of pleasure was set free between both mouths sealed to each other, and hosting an enthusiastic and erotic dance between tongues.

The passion was increasing as the kiss was getting deeper. The order was lost; they were both out of control turning their heads in all directions, tasting not only the mouth but the cheeks, chin, jaw.

“Autch” Ren was not able to say so, all it came out of his mouth was a moan. He was not complaining though, those bites made him even more eager.

His senses were failing and so was his conscious. He no longer knew what was real and what was not. Right before his eyes he saw the most amazing transformation; the ice blue slowly turning into bright red, like water being swallowed by fire. He was mesmerized, hypnotized by the sudden change, until he felt the fire embedding his neck.

He was dizzy and losing himself again. Just like the other time, the same was bound to happen. Every time his neck was pierced… every time those red eyes… every time that pain… that pleasure… every time... every... ev…

After a while, Ren woke up startled by what had happen. He stood on his bed without moving.

“Another dream?” he was confused. “But I was so sure… this time... it was so real!” once again he touched his neck to find no evidence of what had actually happened. “No way! How…? Damn!” he was frustrated. Was it his wish to actually be embraced by Ryou? Or was it just his pride hurt by the fact his judgment was being played around?

“That’s it!” in a second he was up and opening the door.

When his feet touched the cold floor he shivered, still it was not enough to stop him. He had made a resolution! In a matter of minutes he was staring at a big door. Inside that room was what he wanted more than anything. Ren was standing right in front of Ryou’s bedroom.

Entering that room was like entering a new world. Ryou’s first words resounded in his head great! Not only was he breaking one of the rules, he was also going it in the middle of the night. Just how much more suspicious could he get?

For his surprise the room was not as dark as he thought it would be. The open window was letting the moon bathe Ryou’s room with a fading white light. He spotted the bed and also the person lying there.

“Blue sheets…” how wonderful he though. Still his blue eyes were even more captivating.

He stood by the bed for an indefinite amount of time. Then, carefully, his fingers caressed Ryou’s hair and even more gently they brushed the hair out of the face.

Ren stopped breathing once he saw how well the moonlight combined with that man’s features.

An uncontrollable desire moved his head closer to Ryou’s head, lips craving for more. However, a sudden movement of the sleepy head made him go back as fast as he could, covering his mouth before any sound would break free.

Thump thump thump

His heart was screaming. Even though he was scared of waking up Ryou, there was no way he could stop now. He had made it that far… backing off now was not part of his plans.

A delicate movement and his right hand was holding the blue sheets.

“Careful…slowly…careful…slowly” like a chanting, like a prayer. He kept repenting these words inside his mind as a way to help him focus.

The further he would go, the more his curiosity would grow. It somehow seemed like there was no end to that sheet and body.

First his extremely well built chest and Ren desire increasing. His toned abdomen and the desire increasing even more.

The hand stopped moving and the sheets gracefully fell on his waist.

As if investigating every part of Ryou’s upper body, he traced his chest with his small fingers, making circles and abstract drawings.

He had been able to reach that far without waking up Ryou. Nevertheless, something was worrying him; there was no sight of clothes… only sheets.

Sigh

“Wakahisa-san… forgive me!” With one sudden movement all of the body was exposed. Beautifully lying on the bed, showing all of him with no shame.

Even before the sheets had time to touch the ground, Ren was already feeling the huge aura on that room.

That blue… ice blue… was staring at him… piercing his body.

Somebody running towards a person,a flash of light that was the moonlight reflecting on a sharp knife,a beautiful person falling in his arms and the smell of a delicous wine,a pale of cold wind and Ren’s face in front of him…it was like he transferred himself from the dream into reality.

Ryou’s eyes were looking straight at Ren’s face and saw it get from a shade of red to another,he felt his body uncovered and realized something,there was no point on stopping anything now,he could read the desire in Ren’s deep eyes and he could feel the burning lust in him as well.

He stepped closer to Ren until he could feel his breath on his face and after a short second of looking in his eyes their lips connected into a slow deep kiss,no bites this time but he could taste Ren’s sweetness as if he was licking an ice cream, a melting one...

Shivers

Was it fear, unease, excitement? The moment he stepped his foot on that room everything changed. Was it for better? Worse? There’s no way he could know such thing. One can’t read the future. So he had no idea of where to go from that point on.

He was trapped in those blue eyes. The closer they were, the more hypnotize he was.

Ren could feel Ryou’s breathe on his face. Each breathe would make his heart beat faster. He was being sucked in on them.

Ren lust and desire made his blood boil the moment their lips touched. Slowly tasting each other as a deep kiss emerged. Pleasure and emotions flowing from one side to another, from one man to another.

There was no more strength left to fight himself. Ren gave up on trying to breathe and survive, deciding to just let go and drown on that kiss. His arms surrounded Ryou’s neck. He didn’t want to let go of that naked body.

Now, not only their mouths but their whole bodies were glued to each other. Ren’s heat was warming up Ryou’s body.

For a second, their lips disconnected allowing them to take a deep breath. However, a small chain of saliva kept their lower lips joined together, pulling them back together before it broke.

“Wakahisa-san… Wakahi”

Ryou felt those hands on his neck,that gentle touch,their heat made him want more,more of that hot body,his hands encircled Ren’s back and pulled him closer into an embrace that barely leaved Ren space to breathe.

That kiss was breathtaking,Ren’s tongue was alluring,making Ryou want to feel it again and again,he couldn’t stop.

“Wakahisa-san… Wakahi”

Ryou’s mouth stopped Ren’s voice before he could say more…

He made a quick move and they both fell onto the dark blue sheets,Ryou let go of Ren’s lips and started kissing below them,he traced his tongue along Ren’s neck and bit his ear slightly,he could feel him shivering.

Ryou’s hands were all around Ren’s body,like he wanted to feel every bit of him.

Ren could no longer feel the cold floor under his feet. Was he so into that moment of passion that he could no longer feel his body? Like all of his sensitive cells were slowly dying, only remaining the ones on the places Ryou touched.

A sudden and quick movement made him lose his focus and everything around him seemed to be spinning. Was he flying? Dying?

BAM

His back was lying on the dark blue sheets, so smooth and comfortable. However, Ren focus was again on those blue eyes, staring at him from above. Getting closer and closer and closer… disappearing again on the moment their lips joined.

A moment to breathe as their mouths parted and went separate ways. Ryou was tracing Ren’s body with his wet tongue. Marking his territory and making that hot body lying on the bed even hotter.

First on the neck, then on the ear. Kissing and blowing, making Ren’s slender body shiver and squirm in pleasure.

A moan came out the moment that ear was bitten, making him so powerless that all he could do was cling to Ryou’s back, craving his fingers as hard as he could.

Ryou’s hands kept touching his face, chest, legs, arms. Every part of Ren’s body belonged to them. He was at their mercy. He was at lost. He had no idea what to do, what to say, what to feel.

A wet trace was left behind from his ear to his upper chest; playing and teasing his most sensitive spots. Twirling around his nipples, making them even more excited.

His toes twisted at the same time his nails craved his enthusiasm on Ryou’s back.

Ryou’s body was always as cold as stone no matter what he was doing because his heart was never beating,never till now,when he drank that sweet and fine liquor that was Ren’s blood.

As he got closer to Ren’s body it seemed like that heat was intensifying,this was something he has never felt before.

Every kiss,every touch were as if he was tasting honey ,Ren was driving him crazy,he couldn’t play anymore,he needed Ren even more,at another level.

He took Ren and as if they were flying they’ve gone straight into the center of the big oak framed bed and there they continued as if nothing interrupted them.

Ryou’s head was going lower and lower until the air got filled with Ren’s voice,he was almost screaming and his back was arching like he was going to break in two.