A PrinceXThief Drama Romance story

YaoiLoverfangurl19

This is My PrinceXThief Drama Romance story about a Prince so meet a thief and fell in love Whit him but since he is a Prince he know at he must Get the thief and give the thief a pusiment but what whould happend When the thief kidnap the Prince and order the Prince to be his own slave for a price, what whould happend to the Prince and what is the price the thief is talking about, a complex drama Romance story about a Prince so fell in love Whit the thief.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• didz015

The plot is historical Whit swords Didz and who is going to be the Prince?

- - - Updated - - -

The plot is historical Whit swords Didz and who is going to be the Prince?

Thats alright Whit me Didz and im the Prince then and here is the link to the tread

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and i have started

ah,, Dear Sol,,, my family had just decided that we're again going to go downtown these next 3-4 days... i'm really sorry i can't reply again in the RP,, there's no internet to the place we are going,, and i can't definitely say no to my family,,, it's holidays here,,, i don't have classes and we are using it to our fullest,,, ah,,, i'm really sorry Honey.. :-/

but once i get back i'll definitely reply to the RP asap.. :)

Its alright i understand Didz have good time whit your family and im looking forward to rp whit you again Didz

yes,,, but don't worry honey,, it would be just for 3-4 days,, sooo no worries,, :)

- - - Updated - - -

yes,,, but don't worry honey,, it would be just for 3-4 days,, sooo no worries,, :)